HILTON HEAD PROPERTIES, BY CHASE DOUGLAS FONTENO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Hilton Head Properties, By Chase Douglas Fonteno
There may be more specific results for "Hilton Head Properties, By Chase Douglas Fonteno"
For more specific results for "Hilton Head Properties, By Chase Douglas Fonteno"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
presto.news Harvard University Students and Alumnae Targeted by presto.news Scam Internet Author: Massachusetts ORGANIZED CRIME: presto.news Internet

Jul 25 2017
RD Training Systems. Rick Kurtz CEO, Dennis Garcia I attended a Real Estate seminar offered by RD training systems Rick Kurtz CEO. The presentation is a high pressure sales pitch. Only Limited Spaces Available! If you don't sign up now your seat will go to the next office I am visiting!You had to sign up that day, no exceptions. Mission Viejo California Author: Katy, Texas Seminar Programs: RD Training Systems Mission Viejo , California

Jul 25 2017
Psychic Readings by Cynthia Asked for a lot of money, fell for the scam the first time ($1500) then told me more work needed to be done. Cranston Rhode Island Author: North Providence, Rhode Island Psychic: Psychic Readings by Cynthia Cranston, Rhode Island

Jul 25 2017
Chapman Properties -very morally corrupt Meridian Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Property Management: Chapman Properties Meridian, Idaho

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
ACCC Insurance I filed a claim almost 3 months ago because their insured rear ended my car. At first they said they would pay my claim since the other driver admitted his fault. After almost three months, they have not paid me. I have called them numerous times but they don't return my calls. Now they said my car damages are not related to the incident! I will now have to file a claim with my own insurance because it's been so frustrating to get the just coompensation I deserve. I cannot believe how this company is allowed to conduct business by the insurance commission. Houston Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: ACCC Insurance Texas

Jul 25 2017
TRS Limited LC & CCB Credit Services Fraudulent claim by TRS Limited LLC and collection Agency CCB Credit Services Springfield Illinois Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Liars: TRS Limited LC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 25 2017
Breg Inc. Received bill for $19.27 for collar from accident 11 1/2 months ago covered by vehicle insurance and then Medicare . Nationwide
Author: Buckeye, Arizona Emergency Medical Services: Breg Inc. Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Chase Bank chase bank dragging feet, refuses to coopoerate with td bank, in a timely matter windermere Florida Response to Rebuttal Author: orlando, Florida Banks: Chase Bank windermere, Florida

Jul 25 2017
The VIR group Alastair Powell Unethical. Deletes negative reviews. Does not report income collected for rental properties. Does not pay owners when they complain he sues them. There are about 60 seniors ripped off by them Fruitland park Florida Author: The villages, Florida Attorney Generals: The VIR group Alastair Powell Fruitland park, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Bridgepoint Capital Telemarketing by faxes and email Irvine California Author: Miami, Florida Loans: Bridgepoint Capital Irvine, California

Jul 25 2017
Jullen Skin Care Illujen Gave a free trial, then sent 2 products unsolicited by me. Cannot find these people! An Ivanka Trump product and should have know ity was a rip off. santa ana California Author: virginia beach, Virginia Alternative Health: Jullen Skin Care santa ana, California

Jul 24 2017
Ramon Becerra Custom Iron WorksAKA: Customer Iron Group Ramon stole $1,100 deposit money and promised to return it since he could not perform the work (Iron gate in front of my house) but he never did, after repeated attempts by myself Yorba Linda California Author: Lake Forest, California Builders & Contractors: Ramon Becerra Yorba Linda, California

Jul 24 2017
ESN Direct Paid for coin by check, item not received Nationwide Author: Clendenin, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: ESN Direct Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
vacation Properties by owner Michael Scott cell number 717-654-3251 liar shrewsbury Pennsylvania Author: Virginia Realtors: vacation Properties by owner shrewsbury, Pennsylvania

Jul 24 2017
RingCentral, Inc. RingCentral Increased my bill by 300% without notification. $657 total in overcharges in 3 months. Belmont Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Communications & Networking: RingCentral, Inc. Internet

Jul 24 2017
consolidated funding George Gonzalez, Kenny Scam Liars George Gonzales was relentless in his pursuit to have me file a credit application to secure business funding. Finally I agreed with one precondition; that Consolidated Funding was in fact a primary lender and not a broker and would only puul my credit one time. George confirmed that was the case and promised me via telephone and email that there would be one credit pull by Consolidated Funding only. Within days of submitting the application credit pulls started showing up on my credit report from various lending organizations. Then Kencalled with a ridiculous loan shark type offer of 20k loan at $47600 . He admitted to shopping the loan . Miami Florida Merchant error Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: consolidated funding Miami, Florida

Jul 24 2017
LORI A DUNMIRE - LORI A FLEMING - LORI ANN DUNMIRE - LORI ANN FLEMING, SCAMMER, INSURANCE FRAUD UNDER INSURANCE FRAUD INVESTIGATION, SCAMMER, MOVED TO N.CAROLINA Greensboro North Carolina REDACTED DUE TO CYBERBULLYING / DEFAMMATION / PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / REVENGE POST”. Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Liars: LORI A DUNMIRE, LORI A FLEMING, LORI ANN DUNMIRE, LORI ANN FLEMING, SCAMMER, INSURANCE FRAUD Greensboro, North Carolina

Jul 24 2017
Love Spell Tips Dr. Asa Spellcaster Internet Also goes by Dr. Nana Author: Iowa Internet Fraud: Love Spell Tips Internet

Jul 24 2017
Rboxtv Derek Joseph Bought Rboxtv and it stopped working. Owner made me mail back unit with additional $25.00 fee to be reprogrammed. It was sent back to me and still didn't work. Called tch line repeatedly and left messages with one callback by Rbox when I was unavailable . After 4 months,I am exaspirated with Rboxtv. service NONexistent! New Port Richey Florida Author: Alabama Television Parts & Services: Rboxtv New Port Richey, Florida

Jul 24 2017
T & P Diamond Events Ann Ewing Event coordinator with 2017 Women's Expo Tour Fraudulent events nationwide put on by Ann Ewing and 2017 Women's Expo Tour Internet Paid $300 to be a vendor in woman's expo get there and it was called ladies pamper party. Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Bethune, South Carolina Event Planners & Sites: T & P Diamond Events Ann Ewing Event coordinator with 2017 Women's Expo Tour Fraudulent events nationwide put on by Ann Ewing and 2017 Women's Expo Tour Internet Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Jet-coin.com They ripped off thousands of members by stating they were really trading while it was a Ponzi scheme Internet Author: Strathfield West, Alabama Investment Brokers: Jetcoin.com Internet

Jul 23 2017
charmdate.com obtained money by deception not known Internet Author: birmingham, Alabama Dead Beat Customers: charmdate.com Internet

Jul 23 2017
Asurion Wireless Insurance I went online to make a credit card payment and saw a charge for $199 by Asurion Wireless Insurance that I did not make. I called my credit card company and reported the fraud. My card is cancelled and I will be issued a new one. Internet Author: astoria, New York Credit Card Fraud: Asurion Wireless Insurance Internet

Jul 23 2017
National Review Network PO Box6430, Chandler,AZ.85246-6430 RE: ANNOUNCEMENT OF $734,940,00 SWEEPSTAKES CASH & AWARDS by Jeff Gordon. Norman PO Box6430 Chandler. Arizona Author: Halawa Hieghts, Aiea, Hawaii Questionable Activities: National Review Network Chandler, Arizona