Your Search | his and hers shine, inc. mr. sherman and ms. akesha, owners

Apr 23 2014
Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. ATERSO01PO Box 1022Wixom MI 48393-1022 Notice received by US Mail stating I owe Dish Network $149.85 and offering me a settlement amount of only $74.93. I have not had business with Dish for over 3 years and left them with a $0 balance. Houston Texas Author: Willits, California Internet: Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. Houston, Texas

Apr 23 2014
Bellini Global Bill Barontini or Nathan Barontini BELLINI Global, Inc.Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15237George Perret Impact Fitness Bellini Global INc - http://www.belliniglobalinc.com/Profitness.comhttp://www.pro-fitness.com/ Will take your money not ship product and not return money Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Oroville, Washington Sporting-good Manufactures: Bellini Global Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 23 2014
Internet Training Products Inc ITP,Inc I PAID for the information with a credit card - debited from my checking account and received a notice thanking me for my order and then could not download the information Internet Author: farmington hills, Michigan United States Post Office: Internet Training Products Inc Internet

Apr 23 2014
College Works Painting Aka Student Works Painting, Aka CWPNC Inc, AKA, SDP Inc, NICA1 Have written contract to piant house by 5/28/07-no show no call- No choose paint Englewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Paint & Wallpaper: College Works Painting Aka Student Works Painting, Aka CWPNC Inc, AKA, SDP Inc, NICA1 Englewood, Colorado

Apr 23 2014
Discount Gold Brokers, Mike Berman, Katherina Dayer, Lee Dayer Discount Gold Brokers took my money and has not delivered goods as was told. Sherman oaks California Author: Rockaway Beach, Missouri On-Line Business: Discount Gold Brokers Sherman oaks, California

Apr 23 2014
Midas Dennis Robbins Deamma Inc. Quote one price, demand another when done. Phoenix Arizona Author: Bend, Oregon Auto Repair Service: Midas Dennis Robbins Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 23 2014
ALLENAIR EXPLOSIVE MEDIA INC HOSTING ALLENAIR.COM WEBSITE UNDER INVESTIGATION BY POLICE Mineola New York
Author: Oceanside, New York Internet Fraud: ALLENAIR Mineola, New York

Apr 23 2014
certegy boycott any company that uses certergy write to ceo srikanth kothur 16777740 ( Certegy Check Services, Inc. P.O. Box 30296 Tamp Nationwide Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: certegy Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Discount Gold Brokers, Inc. Placed an order, sent payment, received numerous calls with excuses, but order was never filled. Sherman Oaks California Author: Mobile, Alabama Gold & Silver Investments: Discount Gold Brokers, Inc. Sherman Oaks, California

Apr 23 2014
Matthew Ryan Sherman is a fraud We own a local moving company and moved Matthew Sherman in February. He wrote a bad check for $1000.  Florida Author: Florida Trucking Companies: Matthew Ryan Sherman Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Ultimate Unity Inc. Ripoff children's book and poster salesman with a hard-luck story.. Chhandler Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Door to Door Sales: Ultimate Unity Inc. Select State/Province

Legend Auto Sales Inc dishonest salesperson/ Rip - off dealer Burien Washington
Author: everett, Washington Auto Dealers: Legend Auto Sales Inc Burien, Washington

Apr 23 2014
mike keyes III Vincent Michael keyes , D30 Holdings, VK parners, Big Bear Gold llc lies went back on his promise to pay me back laguna niguel california Author: Laguna Niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: mike keyes III Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
Liquidation.com Liquidity Services, Inc. Auction Pictures are Worthless Internet Author: Santa Teresa, New Mexico Department & Outlet Stores: Liquidation.com Internet

Apr 23 2014
Midwest Restoration, Inc. Susan Cuthill If you want paid for your services do not do business with Midwest Restoration, Inc. Elkhorn Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Small Business Services: Midwest Restoration, Inc. Elkhorn, Nebraska

Apr 23 2014
Eschelon Merchant Services Michael Lee/Sales Agent. Business Affiliate Is Northern Leasing Systems Inc. Misconduct, Misrepresentation, Lied, Idenity Theft, Forged Signature, False Documents, Unexplained Pricing, Lied About Pricing, Lied About Process. Lied About Approval Process. Lied About Merchant Machine Independent Rep: Southern California Region Nationwide Author: Alhambra, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Eschelon Merchant Services Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Reimaginist.net (Phil Ison) www.Reimaginist.net, Plant D Manufacturing LLC, Ison LLC, Ison Furniture LLCwww.Reimaginist.net801 Trinity Street Thomasville NC 27360Philip Ison , Phil IsonInter Global Furniture This guy promised me custom made furniture for my store and instead he dumped a truck load of garbage old used furniture which will destroy my esthetic of my retail store. He dumped all this cheap furniture which filled my store in Atlanta and then tells me it's my fault I can't sell it.  I advise anyone that comes in contact with Phil Ison to not do business with him and do not believe his words for they are all lies, Phil Ison has no furniture factory, he is extremely racist and he is greedy, I want all his old run down furniture that I never told him to bring to my retail store out! He doesn't have any of the furniture he claims to have in his website Reimaginist.net and he is a complete fraud. He lies to people so that they don't see how bad he is financially. It's a true shame. My wife and me want nothing to do with him any longer. Please be aware he is a fraud and will not supply you with anything or uphold and deal you make with him. His idea of business is promising one thing and doing the complete opposite always to benefit himself. Thomasville, North Carolina, and Portsmouth,VA North Carolina Author: Atlanta, Georgia Upholstery: Reimaginist.net (Phil Ison) Thomasville, North Carolina

Apr 23 2014
cashnetusa mr.cooper They told me i had been approved for a loan and how much and then took all of my info and told me they needed to verify that i had 5% of my loan on hand and asked me to go and purchase a green dot card for 150.00 and to call the card and give them the number on caller id and i proceeded to tell him that i knew by doin that my money would be transfered into there account and he became irritated and told me no that was not what it was for and i told him if i had 150.00 i would not need a loan ......basicaly i wasnt stupid and he got upset and i asked him to remove me from his list and remove my information........ they checked my credit score of which i dont have and on top of that did not contact my employer to see if i was employed or how much i made sooooooo in conclusion these folks are fulla crap . Nationwide Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Cash Services: cashnetusa Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
TCB Sports Marketing Group, NCCB, Student Relations Inc., American Youth Group Louis Victor, Mike Martoe, Michael J Martoe SCAMS Investigation and Review Delray Beach, Florida Author: Leesburg, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: TCB Sports Marketing Group, NCCB, Student Relations Inc., American Youth Group Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 23 2014
ACS Inc. False Acusation Internet Author: Vernon, Florida Collection Agencies: ACS Inc. Internet

Apr 23 2014
Mega Yacht Mart, INC - DONALDSON, STEWART G Non Payment for consignment goods Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Consignment Stores: Mega yacht mart inc Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 23 2014
Neil Parker from ACS INc. Cash Net USA, Cash America, 500 Cash Advance Case File:0421D Loan/Debt Information Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Legal Services: Neil Parker from ACS INc. Internet

Apr 23 2014
Avast! Avast Software Inc. Failure to transfer existing account Redwood City California Author: Chandler, Arizona Computer Software: Avast! Redwood City, California

Apr 23 2014
Robert Mahanes Advertising Services, Don Malatesta, Ms. Dickenson, National Advertising Center Dallas Fort Worth Scam, Deceptive Sales Tactics, Lies, Threats, Immoral Chatsworth California Author: Mansfield, Texas Advertising Agencies: Robert Mahanes Advertising Services Chatsworth, California

Apr 23 2014
award notification commission Larry hourd This company or Mr. Hourd RIP off didnt get my money, BUT almost did. Kansas City Kansas Author: Ellettsville, Indiana Liars: award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas