Your Search | his and hers shine, inc. mr. sherman and ms. akesha, owners

1, Report #1190962

Nov 23 2014
Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Edward Renees, Chicago Illinois.... Samantha Portillo, San Jose CA This is a scam through a website that tricks you into thinking you will be hired as a mystery shopper. My fiance wanted to become a mystery shopper and filled out a application from a website. A month later she received a package from priority mail postage paid through stamps.comm..com. The package had instructions from recruitment manager Robert Mchugh along with a check. Do not fall for this SCAM!!! the check is fraudulent. Knoxville, TN CA, CHI, TN.
Author: cary, North Carolina Cash Services: Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Knoxville, TN,

2, Report #1190958

Nov 23 2014
Efax j2 Global®, Inc., 6922 Hollywood Blvd., 5th floor, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA Still Ripping People Off in Global Internet Scam Los Angeles, CA Internet Author: Salem, Oregon Internet Fraud: Efax Internet

3, Report #1190796

Nov 23 2014
Allstate Insurance Company Allstate Insurance adjuster avoided paying vandalism, theif and property damage claim Dallas Texas Author: Sherman, Texas Better Business Bureau: Allstate Insurance Company Nationwide

4, Report #1190892

Nov 23 2014
mark Strauss insurance/lone star managing agenct charged me $250 for so called insurance fees which went into his bank account. this did not go as down pymt. austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Questionable Activities: mark Strauss insurance austin, Texas

5, Report #1190935

Nov 23 2014
Trenton Manley I met Trenton at a job I had in Mesa AZ where we worked together briefly together until he quit. He claimed to have owned his own company and also that he had several assets.  He came to me when he said he had no place to stay and agreed to pay me if I would let him stay with me in my one bedroom Apartment in Tempe AZ. I agreed and he brought a few of his things over and slept in my living room, over the course of three weeks he borrowed over $300 from me and never paid me a dime. The day my rent was due he up and vanished while I was at work. I had spoken to him earlier that day and he said he was going to pay me. So I wrote the rent check out and when he and his stuff where missing when I got home I was bewildered. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He also falsified his tax records. I feel sorry for anyone who comes across him. Beware. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Trenton Manley Nationwide

6, Report #1190925

Nov 23 2014
Magazines Inc. Magazines Discount Center Deceptive advertising - canceled within time frame and have not have been refunded any money Garden City New Jersey Author: Centerville, Massachusetts Newspapers – Magazines: Magazines Inc. Internet

7, Report #1190913

Nov 23 2014
Leonard DeFrancisci DEMACO Leonard DeFrancisci The DeFrancisci Machine Company LLC ,DEMACO, Leonard DeFrancisci bankrupting his own company- The Defrancisci Machine Company- DEMACO. Poster Boy for Corruption, Incompetence and Stupidity. West Melbourne Florida Author: New York Work Place Bullies: Leonard DeFrancisci DEMACO West Melbourne, Florida

8, Report #1190919

Nov 23 2014
AtvsNetWeb inc Loncin Engine Parts Ripped of my money Marion Illinois Author: Wytheville, Virginia Motorcycles: AtvsNetWeb inc Marion, Illinois

9, Report #1190899

Nov 23 2014
Simons Shine Shop http://www.simonsshineshop.com Heavily scratched car finish Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Car Washes: Simons Shine Shop Chicago, Illinois

10, Report #1190884

Nov 23 2014
Edge Hill, llc Paul Hillaire Paul Hillaire, Paul Saint Hilaire, Vincent Hilaire, Vincent Paul Hilaire, Gerard Hilaire, Vincent Paul Gerard Saint Hilaire, Majestic Farms, Inc. Fake Developer is attempting to scam investors and employees Buellton Nationwide Author: California Builders & Contractors: Edge Hill, llc Paul Hillaire Nationwide

11, Report #1190881

Nov 23 2014
plumbing 911, inc. My kitchen sink was stop up, I call them they came out, got on top of My house run a snake down the vent on top total of 5min.and charge me 325.00 and would only take cash . leeds Alabama Author: Irondale, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: plumbing 911, inc. leeds, Alabama

12, Report #1190863

Nov 23 2014
James Rick Stinson Mr. Full Potential More like Mr. Full of himself & needs a reality check Las Vegas, Nevada Manila Author: Utah Bed & Breakfast: James Rick Stinson Internet

13, Report #1190831

Nov 22 2014
Motorfreakusa PCC Global Trading, Inc. Chris Chiu Fraud, damaged item, junk made in china Ontario California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Motorfreakusa Ontario, California

Nov 22 2014
180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180fusion delivers excellence in online marketing service, Customer Adoration. 180 Fusion instituted ‘Voice of the Customer’ program, delving deeper into needs of customers Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah *UPDATE: 180fusion pledges dedication to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. 180fusion recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Advertising Agencies: 180fusion Nationwide

15, Report #1190783

Nov 22 2014
Faith Dela Cruz Enoy Mercy Hospital Inc. Iligan City, Philippines drug addict nurse Iligan City
Author: Iligan City, Hospitals: Faith Dela Cruz Enoy Iligan City,

16, Report #1190769

Nov 22 2014
D&L Transportation Inc David Karasch - owner Liars - Unprofessional - Old Equipment - Never use this company - Ever - Worst Experience moving my car ever! Chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Transporters: D&L Transportation Inc Nationwide

Nov 22 2014
Sophie thomas aka Sophie Meese Commited fraud by seling a horse that she was leasing without the owners permission Newport news Virginia Author: Newport News , Virginia Liars: Sophie thomas aka Sophie Meese Newport news, Virginia

Nov 22 2014
Plotkin Bail Bonds Dorry Plotkin Bail Bonds, Sean Plotkin, Sean Joshua Plotkin, Mejken ZAHN IDENTITY THEFT, FRAUD, FORGERY, THEFT OF SERVICES, THEFT OF MONEY Norwalk California
Author: Long Beach, California Bail Bonds: Plotkin Bail Bonds Norwalk, California

Nov 22 2014
180fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180 Fusion clients feel safe, confident, & secure doing business with 180fusion. 180fusion considers client satisfaction as minimum standard; aims for client adoration through customer success. Dedication to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah. *UPDATE: 180fusion recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: 180fusion Ladera Ranch, California

20, Report #1190751

Nov 22 2014
Marclem Auto Sales Paul FrancoisRoland FrancoisClement Francois Swetheart Swendler He stole my house money $ 289.0000 he told me he is going to make me buy his brother house was on for closed he got in love with me love i never see before so on love i can't do nothing by my self he said he will marry me make me move from New york to Florida the good think is he is in prison for ten years the Jurge sentences him ,asking for restitution for me ,i don't have money to hire attorney to go after his assets for me i believe he go to the same school with Devon Trevor i wich he go to same state prison in Florida , Please can you help me to get some of my money he transfer all his assets under family name if you google my name you will see everything the trial was two years ago believe it or not last two months he was in court to ask for probation with out giving me one dime i was at the court the same Jurge he saw again i did got chance to speak to the Jurge let her know he deserve to go back where he belong to finish his sentences , please can i got your help i am almost home less i got evicted twice no money to pay for house i am on food stamps i got nothing please help me , thank you RoseMarie Anglade Deland Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Marclem Auto Sales Deland, Florida

21, Report #1190752

Nov 22 2014
Dun-Well Restorations Corp. Dun-Well Inc. Advertised Chimney Cleaning but did not show up for appointment 5 Times! Unreliable. May be a coupon scam! Hawthorne New Jersey Author: Toms River, New Jersey Home Improvements: Dun-Well Restorations Corp. Hawthorne, New Jersey

Nov 22 2014
Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Computer Marketing Companies: 180fusion Nationwide

23, Report #1190711

Nov 22 2014
Modern Geek Media Carl Lore Keith Petrillo Real Estate Agents beware! One of the owners of this company is a Keller Williams agent. Rochester New York Author: ROCHESTER, New York Advertising Agencies: Modern Geek Media Rochester, New York

24, Report #1190695

Nov 22 2014
Your Ad TV Your Text TV Keith Muchler Ripoff Scam Artist Targeting Small Business Owners Saint Petersburg Florida
Author: saint petersburg, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Your Ad TV saint petersburg, Florida

25, Report #1190616

Nov 21 2014
A-Affordable Home Appliance, Sherman Texas thru American Home Shield @ Corporate Headquarters889 Ridge Lake Blvd.Memphis, Tennessee 38135 The contractor was assigned to us. We have been waiting almost 2 months for our dishwasher to be repaired. Has been a very frustrating experience with the contractor who evaluated our broken dishwasher. The contractor forgot he was to fix our dishwasher today. He already has complaints against him on reviews and at ripoff.com. If only we knew! Sherman Texas Author: Sherman, Texas Consumer Services: A-Affordable Home Appliance, Sherman TX Sherman, Texas