HOLIDAY TV & ELECRONIC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Holiday Tv & Elecronic
There may be more specific results for "Holiday Tv & Elecronic"
For more specific results for "Holiday Tv & Elecronic"
Showing 1-25 of 20,712 Found Reports For more specific results for "Holiday Tv & Elecronic"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Elly's World ellysstraightener I ordered a flatiron from ellys world on July 25th, 2017. They sent me an email confirming my order and told me I would recive my merchandise in 4-6 weeks. Today is August 23rd, 2017 and I still haven't heard anything from them. The website has disappeared. When I tried to check on it, a message comes up Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable. My order number is 6756. I paid $49.97 for this flatiron, how can I get my money back? Author: LAGRANGE, Georgia TV Advertisements: Elly's World

2, Report #1193569

Aug 23 2017
PATRICK TENORE SR Nationwide USA II IncPatrick Tenore, Patrick Tenore Real Estate Services Inc Patrick Tenore Scam Artist, Real Estate Commission Swindler, Promoter of False Information about His Credentials, Accomplishments, References, and Real Estate Listings Newport Beach California PATRICK TENORE WON COURT ORDER TO STOP THIS 100% FALSE UNLAWFUL & MALICIOUS POST BY CROOKED GEORGE HANOLD! SEE THIS- Author: California Realtors: PATRICK TENORE SR Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Regan Hanold Beegle Regan Beegle Hanold George C Hanold Harold Properties Manhattan Star Financial, Winston Wolf, Inc,George Hanold, Regan Beegle Hanold, Regan Hanold Beegle, George C Hanold Hanold Properties Real Estate Brokers and supposed Short Sale Experts are fraudulent decitful con men Newport Beach, California Newport Beach California GEORGE HANOLD ILLEGALLY REPOSTING THIS 100% FALSE POST AGAINST COURT ORDER & CASE HE LOST HERE. Author: Formerly of , California Realtors: Regan Hanold Beegle Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
National Self Reliance Assocoation -  nationalselfrelianceassociation.comsupport@mycrisisgear.com Signed me up for a 14-day trial without my full knowledge, after I purchased 2 items from them. Allen Texas Author: Fort Pierce, Florida TV Advertisements: National Self Reliance Assocoation Allen, Texas

Aug 22 2017
Complete Beauty Support They advertised a free trial of Silk Biotin Complex, a product which started out on the tv show, Shark Tank. I ended up paying $30 for a free trial. Phoenix Arizona Author: Boone , North Carolina Medical Supplies: Complete Beauty Support Phoenix , Arizona

Aug 22 2017
Tony Frison Student 7 online Took 49.95 from us after we thought we were buy a 50'tv Internet
Author: Trenton, North Carolina Theaters: Tony Frison Internet

Aug 21 2017
Spectrum (formerly Time-Warner) Spectrum took over my Timer Warner service, doubled my bill and I'm disabled Culver City California Author: Los Angeles, California Cable TV: Spectrum Culver City, California

Aug 21 2017
Spectrum Communications Time Warner Cable Unwiling to cancel my service or fix the problem. Poor Customer Services South Portland Maine Author: Buxton, Maine Cable TV: Spectrum Communications Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Student7online Student7online powered by Shopify They are affect company who scam me out of $47.99 for a TV that they claim to sell I've been waiting over 3 weeks now and still no delivery and they will not respond to any of my emails and they refused requests to refund my money California or Canada not sure which one Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona TVs & VCRs: Student7online Internet

Aug 20 2017
Direct tv. Carol stream. I was offered the 45.00 deal with at&t. However, the charges have exceeded that promise and the company will not acknowledge any such deal. Carol stream. Illinois Author: Roscoe, Illinois Satellite Companies: Direct tv. Carol stream. Carol stream. , Illinois

Aug 20 2017
AT&T, Direct TV Didn't receive discount on monthly bill as advised. Nationwide Author: Virginia Satellite Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Wrinkle Couture Sending me products I have not ordered, and charging my credit card. They try not to respond, and disregard any attempt to stop these charges. PO Box 25380 Nationwide Author: Idaho Springs, Colorado TV Advertisements: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Aug 19 2017
IBEXTUMBLER i BOUGHT A IBEXTUMBLER that was adveriised as free with a shipping charge of $6.95. I also bought the lid for $15.00. My charge card was charged $21.95, then at a later date they charged my card $39.95 additional. What a rip off! I bought the same tumbler at Walmart for $10.00. Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Morrisonville, Illinois TV Advertisements: IBEXTUMBLER Internet

Aug 18 2017
GET TV Scout Antenna.COM Paid for Antenna and Antenna Amplifier receieved Antenna but NOT the Amplifier Internet Author: Pittsburg, California Internet Fraud: GET TV Scout Antenna.COM Internet

Aug 17 2017
Caribbean Cruise Line Vacation Village Resort, Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line,Holiday Travel, Ramada Inn Ripped Off, Lied, promised Resort, booked in 3rd rate hotel Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Travel Services: Caribbean Cruise Line Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 17 2017
Mr Antenna dba I Heart Free TV Daisy Sabrina Daniels Sells antennas that do not work Chandler Arizona Author: Scottsdle, Arizona Television Parts & Services: Mr Antenna Chandler, Arizona

Aug 16 2017
Spectrum Cable & TV Time Warner CableCharter Communications Totally Indifferent, false advertising Cable Company Nationwide Author: Center Ossipee, New Hampshire Internet Service Providers: Spectrum Cable & TV Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
freeseetv frog tv frog nowflashlight.biz scam rip off terrible liars Internet Author: calgary, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: freeseetv frog Internet

Aug 15 2017
Starpoint Resort GEO Holiday; Sapphire Resorts Timeshare Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: LYNNWOOD, Washington Resorts: Starpoint Resort Internet

Aug 14 2017
hearthwear inc nuwave llc they took my money i got no cooktop libertyville Illinois Author: PHOENIX, Alabama TV Advertisements: hearthwear inc libertyville, Illinois

Aug 13 2017
Ronco Internet Author: higginsville, Missouri TV Advertisements: Ronco Internet

Aug 12 2017
NRP National Recreation Properties. In 2006 my wife and I saw an advertisement on TV being narrated by Erik Estrada from the show CHIPS saying great opportunity to purchase Land in Bella vista in Arkansas which was sponsored by NRP National Recreation Properties.(a licensed real estate bro NRP National Recreation Properties 1 Mauchly Irvine, California
Author: NY, New York Real Estate Services: NRP National Recreation Properties. Irvine, , California

Aug 12 2017
Alucia I ordered a sample box of Alucia Anti Wrinkle Skin Cream. And all i had to pay was for shipping ,which was 5.00. and i thought that was it. I didnt see anything about a 14 day trial at all or i wouldn't have bought this! And. I looked at my bank app and it said i have been charged 98.39. I didnt even know what it was from until i googled the code next to the amount and it said Alucia! I did not approve for them to take 98.39 out of my bank account! Now i am gonna be short on money for the rest of the week because of them taking out 98.39 out of my bank account which i did not give them permission to withdrawl! Los Angeles, California
Author: Hastings, Michigan TV Advertisements: Alucia Internet

Aug 11 2017
Sling TV aka ,Sling.com Streaming Internet TV sling tv, sling.com, Streaming TV, internet tv, fraud, scam, Colorado Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cable TV: Sling TV Internet