Your Search | home advisor inc, formerly service magic inc

May 24 2016
Masterbilt Golf Carts DO NOT USE THEM. TRIED TO RIP OFF BY CHARGING ME TWICE WHAT THE UNIT COST. Orange Park Florida Author: Fleming Island, Florida Auto Repair Service: Masterbilt Golf Carts Orange Park, Florida

May 24 2016
Professional Retail Services TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Professional Retail Services clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Professional Retail Services. Professional Retail Services committed to giving customers a quality job with reasonable costs. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Professional Retail Services Inc recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. Manorville New York. Author: Medford, New York Builders & Contractors: Professional Retail Services TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Professional Retail Services is totally focused on servicing their customers with the best quality vendors at a reasonable cost. Medford, New York

May 24 2016
Kevin Harrington Inc. Dave Corvair Mariah Kelly corvair.dave@kevinharringtoninc.com Acting to be Directly Associated with Kevin Harrington / Scam Alert Nationwide Author: Alabama Media: Kevin Harrington Inc. Nationwide

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 24 2016
Dumpster Rental Inc Blake Ocean ,Owner, Fraudulent and thieving company! Baldwin New York Author: Pompano Beach, Fl, Florida Real Estate Services: Dumpster Rental Inc Baldwin, New York

May 24 2016
USA Box Express LLC Work from Home Opportunity SCAM Miami Florida You have participated in a scam Author: Arizona Questionable Activities: USA Box Express LLC Miami, Florida

May 24 2016
The Fatherless Generation Foundation Torri J. Evans-Barton, Ph.D.Founder & Executive DirectorThe Fatherless Generation Foundation Inc. Fraudulently kept payments received for services not rendered Atlanta Georgia Author: Gainesville, Florida Credit Card Fraud: The Fatherless Generation Foundation Atlanta, Georgia

May 24 2016
paladin auto service questionable workmanship and high charges port richey Florida Author: tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: paladin auto service port richey , Florida

May 23 2016
Hanover Insurance Citesens Insurance I recieved o fake postcard for inspection for the purpose of raising my home owners Insurance. Then I was treated bad by claims adjuster in auto claim so that they could reduce or close my auto property damage claim. East coast Worcester Ma Nationwide Author: Hinesville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Hanover Insurance Nationwide

May 23 2016
Transunion transunion locked me out of credit monitoring service for life and by no action of my own chester PA
Author: Magnolia, Texas Credit Services: Transunion Credit Monitor Nationwide

May 23 2016
24/7 prolocksmith.mobi HORRIBLE SERVICE SCOTTSDALE AZ Author: INKSTER, Michigan Work at Home: 24/7 prolocksmith.mobi

May 23 2016
Alliance-One Services, Inc./Athene Horrible customer service. Nashville Tennessee Author: Covina, California Insurance Companies: Alliance One/Athene Nashville, Tennessee

May 23 2016
WWE Network WWE Network - VOD service I was billed for a service that I'd never pay for let alone watch! Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Websites: WWE Network Internet

May 23 2016
Midas Terrible service and liars even owner says the employees lied to me Columbus Indiana Author: Columbus, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Midas Columbus, Indiana

May 23 2016
Foremost Home Insurance Run from this Insurance Company Run Run Run Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Clarksdale , Mississippi Insurance Companies: Foremost Home Insurance Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 23 2016
Mike Priebe Roofing Ceiling Damage Due to poor roofing service Brunswick Ohio Author: STRONGSVILLE, Ohio Home Improvements: Mike Priebe Roofing Brunswick, Ohio

May 23 2016
East Coast Cycle Worst repair and customer service ever Ben Salem Pennsylvania Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: East Coast Cycle Ben Salem, Pennsylvania

May 23 2016
Express toll service E-470 toll E-470 is incompetent Aurora Colorado Author: Byers, Colorado Attorneys General: Express toll service Aurora, Colorado

May 23 2016
Speedy Cash I borrowed 250.00 from this company and they keep harassing me through the Postal Service  North Hollywood California Here's What To Do Author: Sun Valley, California Dead Beat Customers: Speedy Cash North Hollywood , California

May 23 2016
Monster Broadband, Inc. Poor customer service. If they do not like what you have to say, they just hang up on you Winchester Tennessee Author: Taft, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Monster Broadband, Inc. Winchester, Tennessee

May 23 2016
Gregory Tree Service Jay Gregory Worked me and my brother and then fired us both cause he could not pay us for two weeks work Lyman Sc Author: RUTHERFORDTON, North Carolina Landscape Companies: Gregory Tree Service

May 22 2016
weekofnews.com Offers a $7000.00 payout when you have made that amount. Will not pay out. My payment is still in processing over a week. Promise is 3 days. Brooklyn weekofnews.com internet Author: Buckeye, Arizona Work at Home Business: weekofnews.com Internet

May 22 2016
San Bernardino County Child Protective Service San Bernardino County CPS Worker Hurting Children Needless California Author: Needles, California Adoption Agencies: San Bernardino County Child Protective Service Needless, California

May 22 2016
Intuit Turbotax Charge you for free tax return 2 months later Rochester, MN Internet Author: Rochester, Minnesota Income Tax Service: Intuit Turbotax Internet