HOME BASED BUSINESS: QUICK SELL LIQUIDATORS, THE ZAKEN COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Home Based Business: QUICK SELL LIQUIDATORS, THE ZAKEN COMPANY
There may be more specific results for "Home Based Business: QUICK SELL LIQUIDATORS, THE ZAKEN COMPANY"
For more specific results for "Home Based Business: QUICK SELL LIQUIDATORS, THE ZAKEN COMPANY"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 30 2017
Julie Winn Ar property management Aeolus property management Julie Winn was our property manager for 4 years, we were always on time with our rent. We took very good care of the duplex, in fact we improved the property. Upon moving due to the fact we could not get Julie to fix anything in our apt..  Rogers Ar Author: Rogers , Arkansas Real Estate Services: Julie Winn Windsor, California

Apr 30 2017
Right Networks QuickBooks QuickBooks hosting QuickBooks Pro Advisor DOES NOT RECOMMEND this company! Hudson NH Author: Los Angeles, California Accounting: Right Networks Internet

Apr 30 2017
AMAZING PUPPIES THESE SCAMMERS ARE HURTING HONEST BUSINESSES BY USING THE SAME NAME Norfolk Virginia Author: Boynton beach, Florida Dog Breeders: Amazing Puppies Norfolk , Virginia

Apr 30 2017
NeuroXR Based Capital LLc NeuroXR and NeuroXR sleep Month trail is really 1 week 5 days or your charged $160 California Internet Author: Lawrenceburg, Indiana Pharmacies Online: NeuroXR Based Capital LLc Internet

Apr 30 2017
woodsmartusa Jose j carballedoJavier carballedo BEWARE HE WILL TAKE 50%DEPOSIT AND THAT'S THE LAST YOU'LL SEE HIM ft myers Florida Author: cape coral , Florida Kitchens: woodsmartusa ft myers , Florida

Apr 30 2017
Connected Investors Ross Hamilton Blunt Liar on the Really Flip Webinar Wilmington North Carolina Author: Overland Park, Kansas Realtors: Connected Investors Wilmington, North Carolina

Apr 30 2017
HIBU Hibu updated my website on the condition that it would be exactly aa it was before. Instead they gave a ryoically sloppy half a** effort asking me to fix their errors. They did NOT replicate my website. Furrhwr they introduced errors that were nisleading statements. Then they published the garbage wwbsite without my consent to start collecting money. I had to fight to NOT make more payments even aftee i had them pull the website. DO NOT USE HIBU ADVERTISING SERVICES. Hibu does as little as possivle and charges you the most. They lie to you about fixing problrms and they have NOT kept their word about fixing the wwbsite wvwn aftwr i gave them fixes. Then they continue to charge you for other as swrvices such as print that is worthless Narionwide Nationwide Author: Bay Shore, New York Advertising / Deceptive: HIBU Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
NetSpend Metabank I was scam for $1500 and they found the person but never credited me back my money Austin Texas Author: Memphis, Tennessee Banks: NetSpend Austim, Texas

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
Boots on the Ground Real Estate Investing Buy PD, Accuplan, Vail Corp. Real Estate Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: ARVADA, Colorado Real Estate Services: Boots on the Ground Real Estate Investing Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 30 2017
wonderhearingaid.com OMAHAM MEDIA, LLC I simply wanted to return the product for a refund within 10 days of having it and they just continually palmed me off with the same email quoting I'm outside the 30 day return time.It's obvious to me they have included the shipping time which took weeks. Las Vegas, NV 89139 United States Author: Murrumbateman, Hearing Aid Centers: wonderhearingaid.com Internet

Apr 30 2017
Beaute` Wrinke Reducer-- Unknown if this is real name as it looks like another company uses this brand . Scam using Kelly Ripka North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Grandville, Michigan Skin Care: Beaute` Wrinke Reducer North Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 30 2017
Stillinger Painting Charles Andrew Stillinger Took Money for a job and will not return calls. Clarksville, Hopkinsville, Fort Campbell Internet, Tennessee Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Home Improvements: Stillinger Painting Internet

Apr 30 2017
Mineral simplcity This company charged my card after i cancelled the order way ahead of time never sent me a rma# Nationwide Author: Bonham, Texas Liars: Mineral simplcity Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
Elix vapor I placed an order on April 3,2017 and I haven't received it yet. I have sent MANY emails to them and have gotten no responses from them. I also tried calling the phone number and sending texts and no response that way either Internet
Author: South Plainfield , New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Elix vapor Internet

Apr 30 2017
alpha monster advanced advanced monster.com deceptive new york Nationwide Author: the villages, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: alpha monster advanced Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
David Coleman The Dating Doctor The Dating Doctor should Heal Thyself or STOP speaking on the topics of Healthy Relationships and Integrity Cincinnati Nationwide Author: MAINEVILLE, Ohio Colleges and Universities: David Coleman Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
Coal Cosmetics No legitimate address or contact information provided by the company Valley Village California Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Skin Care: Coal Cosmetics Valley Village, California

Apr 30 2017
Higher Standards Property Services Slight Edge Management Fraud, Poor Workmanship, Warren Ohio Author: Cleveland , Ohio Home Improvements: High Standards Property Services Warren, Ohio

Apr 30 2017
Thunderbird Motors/ Trueno motors corporation / Sales Agent Carlos/ Administrator 'AKA (Valde) and The Administrator that takes Valdes place when out of office. Sales Rep Carlos, advisor Mr. 'aka'Valde did an unusual ripoff to me and my spouse San Antonio Texas Author: SA, Texas Civil Rights Violators: Thunderbird Motors San Antonio, Texas

Apr 30 2017
wisconsin electric co Total postage $2,504,880.00 postage customers pr yr milwaukee Wisconsin You may want to check the We Energies website Author: Milwaukee , Wisconsin Questionable Activities: wisconsin electric co milwaukee , Wisconsin

22, Report #1221921

Apr 30 2017
BetterHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: BetterHelp members can feel safe and secure in their unlimited communication with a fully licensed counselor, and if members ever have a question or concern - the support team is just a quick email away! With this in mind, BetterHelp is 100% dedicated to achieving a great customer experience and resolving any concerns brought to them. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: BetterHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
We're sorry you had a negative experience with BetterHelp, we'd love to resolve any billing concerns! Author: Summerville, South Carolina Personal Services: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Internet

Apr 30 2017
BetterHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: BetterHelp is 100% dedicated to creating a positive customer experience for all members. BetterHelp recognizes that impeccable customer care is vital to the platform's mission of helping more people each and every day, and is willing to go above and beyond to achieve member satisfaction.*UPDATE: BetterHelp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. BetterHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
BetterHelp Support Team - We're happy to help! Author: Chicago, Illinois Mental Health: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Internet

Apr 29 2017
CAR SALES OF SOUTH FLORIDA On April 22, 2017 I went to a Car Sales of South Florida 3831 Davie Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312. I talk to the Finance Manager name Barry, I notified him that I was looking to purchase a Mercedes Benz in which he didn’t have available at the time. So he called the manager name Johnathon on the phone. Johnathon informed him that he was at the Auction and he had a White 2012 Mercedez Benz with 75k miles title clean with no problems and no recalls with 2 owners that he could purchase. FRAUD Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: CAR SALES OF SOUTH FLORIDA

Apr 29 2017
USA Discount Warehouse FAKE COMPANY FAULTY PRODUCTS AND FAKE COMMITMENTS Cape Coral Florida Author: Edison, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida