Your Search | home depot, general electric,hotpointand last but not least rheem

Jul 24 2016
Bottom Line Books Rip offs fraud Boone Iowa Author: Clackamas, Oregon Home HealthCare: Bottom Line Books Iowa

Jul 24 2016
ACFS LLC They post job ad on craigslist. When you do the work they want to downplay you and not pay for what you did. Don't work for them. Brooklyn New York Be Gone! Author: Brooklyn, New York On-Line Business: ACFS LLC Internet

Jul 24 2016
EMOSPARK Emoshape They have ripped me off. I ordered Emospark in November 2014 and to this day (2/13/16) I still have not received it Emoshape Ltd London London, N1 7SL United Kingdom Author: Kennewick, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: EMOSPARK Internet

Jul 24 2016
State Farm Insurance 6/30/14 house flooded. I called State Farm who I was covered & paying & they said I have the wrong company and I am not a customer. I spent the entire day, night 4th july weekend trying to salvage my things. State Farm didn't help me at all. fishers, IN Nationwide Author: Fishers, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
weapons universe dragons armory corporations stole money never sent merchandise not sure Internet Author: st cloud, Minnesota Sporting Goods: weapons universe dragons armory corporations Internet

Jul 24 2016
Aspen dental Well my front right tooth on my bottom partial popped out..and now they say that it is not coverd.. New york Author: Boonville, New York Dental Services: Aspen dental NY

Jul 24 2016
Atlantic Group Carlos Had only an old address and before he would tell me anything he wanted to confirm last 4 digits of my social security number. Paintsville Kentucky Author: Paintsville, Kentucky Cash Services: Atlantic Group Nationwide

Yacht Club on the Intracoastal Canadians are NOT welcome Hypoluxo Florida
Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Yacht Club on the Intracoastal Hypoluxo, Florida

Jul 24 2016
Woodbridge Home Exteriors High pressure sales tactics, calling ome or more times a day Dallas TX Author: Topeka, Kansas Builders & Contractors: Woodbridge Home Exteriors Texas

Jul 24 2016
Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nathalie Du Bois requested our music for evaluation in Wav. Format. She then licensed it without our knowledge or permission and filed ownership registrations at ASCAP. She collected fees and royalties and did not report these to us. We only found out whe Music publishing fraud London UK UK Author: Santa Monica, California Accounting: Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Kerfin inspections Poor home inspection Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Realtors: Kerfin inspections Illinois

Jul 24 2016
'Metabo Matrix Responded to an internet advertisement as seen on the Dr. Oz program for a product called,'Metabo Matrix' (05-12-2016). Filled out the information contact form for the 'FREE TRIAL BOTTLE', but paid the $4.95 for the shipping and handling and only applied Metabo Matrix Responded to an internet advertisement as seen on the Dr. Oz program for a product called,'Metabo Matrix' (05-12-2016). Filled out the information contact form for the 'FREE TRIAL BOTTLE', but paid the $4.95 for the shipping and handling and only applied phoenix Arizona phoenix Arizona Author: erie, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: 'Metabo Matrix phoenix, Arizona

Jul 24 2016
HWA Home Warranty Shady Business Practices Lincolnshire Illinois Author: Allen , Texas Home Warranty Companies: HWA Home Warranty Lincolnshire , Illinois

Jul 24 2016
Sears Sears' installation thugs would not let me refuse delivery after improper installation and took my existing range even after I demanded it back. on-line Internet
Author: Kennewick, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: Sears Internet

Jul 24 2016
Proffesional Recovery Consoltants THey are collecting on a false debt. Had scared my so bad I almost had a heart attack. Telling me they will take everything I own and put me in jail. I was so scared I beleived them and paid them some money but now after doing some research there is no record of this so called debt. Durham North Carolina Author: monroe, Georgia Collection Agencies: Proffesional Recovery Consoltants Durham, North Carolina

Jul 24 2016
Starcom Design Build Deceptive! Buyer Beware Columbia Maryland Author: Sykesville, Maryland Home Improvements: Starcom Design Build Columbia , Maryland

Jul 24 2016
Bion Dale Asis Media LLC Asis Trading Deceptive advertising, refusal to honor clear language of money back guarantee Miami FL
Author: Auburndale, New York Work at Home Business: Bait-and-Switch: Bion Dale Internet

Jul 24 2016
Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Westport Hotel 86 Ashworth Ave, Hampton, NH 03842 (aka bedbugville, bed bug ville) unclean unsafe unfit We are now diagnosed with anxiety, stress, and insomnia including refractory delusional parasitosis (overwhelming obsession with bed bugs). This was not scabies, an allergic reaction mosquito bites, spider bites, chicken pox. An infestation of bed bugs was found in the seams of our mattresses and box springs, behind headboards and in cracks / crevasses near our sleeping area. Hampton New Hampshire
Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Environmental Violators: Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Hampton, New Hampshire

Jul 24 2016
Western Union DO NOT USE WESTERN UNION ANYTIME SOON FOR ONLINE TRANSACTIONS - FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IF POSSIBLE ! Denver Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Consumer Services: Western Union Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Inner Beautiful-YSR-SKIN RENEWAL GVW*REVBODY.COM CONTINUED CHARGING MY ACCOUNT MONTHLY, DID NOT RECEIVE ANY NEW PRODUCT,TOTAL RIPOFF!!! Thousand Oaks California Author: Greendale`, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Inner Beautiful-YSR-SKIN RENEWAL Thousand Oaks, California

Jul 24 2016
Frontier Communications Frontier Frontier overcharged for services we did not receive. Added a bogus cancellation fee. Norwalk, CT Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Internet Service Providers: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
sleepys sold me a 3000.00 bed it was very uncomfortable management would not talk to me when I complained and they have very deceptive credit practices like making your income double the amount you tell them it is I would sleep on the floor before ever doing business with them again calumet city Illinois Author: calumet city, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: sleepys calumet city, Illinois

Jul 24 2016
Cheapest In The Land Handyman Ruben Perez, Pimo Perez, Ruben Pimo Perez Demands your money up front, starts half jobs, never shows up after San Marcos California Author: Vista, California Home Improvements: Cheapest In The Land Handyman San Marco, California

Jul 24 2016
crafton boro police craft on police department, 911, the craft on police came out to my home on July 24th approximately 130 am following my call to 911 they was using the flashlight on all my windows in rear of building and left they never called me back or told me if I was safe. Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: crafton, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: craft on boro police Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 24 2016
Hilton Grand Vacations Hilton Hotels hard sell. misrepresentation. will not respond to emails. request for cancellation/refund ignored. refusing to take responsibility . city does not appear Nationwide Author: Croydon, Alabama Hotel: Hilton Grand Vacations Nationwide