Your Search | home group, llc (888) 605 9992

Dec 10 2016
Old Republic Home Protection DO NOT PAY A PENNY TO THESE SCAM ARTISTS! POOL CONTRACTS EXCLUDE ALL ITEMS THAT COST ANYTHING TO FIX. San Ramon California
Author: Avondale, Arizona Warranty Companies: Old Republic Home Protection San Ramon, California

Dec 10 2016
Choice Home Warranty I called in a claim. Choice home warranty gave me a claim number and contact information of the technician. The technician was notified. The technician came and call choice home warranty with the problem. The part had to be ordered. Once the part came in the technician came back to my home to replace the part. The problem was not fixed. Continued to have the same problem with my heater.  Edison New Jersey Author: Greenville, Mississippi Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty

Dec 10 2016
Lafayette county misouri Lafayette county sherriff and judicial system They ripped me away from my home, they caused major damage to my health physically and mentally Lexington Missouri Author: Reno, Nevada Correctional Facilities: Lafayette county misouri Lexington, Missouri

Dec 10 2016
skinre youth 888-483-3889 youthful ignite 888-816-2655 BellaEssense NuvajenGold deceptive Fountain Valley California Author: Faytteville, Tennessee Beauty Products: skinre youth 888-483-3889 Fountain Valley , California

Dec 09 2016
Colormania Paint LLC ,Vevimo Boots LLC, My motorcycle tank have not been returned for over a year! I paid in full San Ysidro California
Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Motorcycles: Colormania Paint LLC Internet

Dec 09 2016
Augustus Precious Metals Augusta Precious Metals Augutus Scams Me with Home Storage IRA Beverly Hills California Author: California Financial Services: Augustus Precious Metals Beverly Hills, California

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

Dec 09 2016
Real Estate Law Center PC They claim to help you save your home, but instead they take your money and RUN!!! Los Angeles California Author: Winnetka , California Attorneys & Legal Services: Real Estate Law Center PC Los Angeles , California

Dec 09 2016
Golf Life Lifetime Publishing Group Selling ads in imaginary magazines. Nationwide Author: Tampa Bay, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: Golf Life Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Michael Dean The Holiday Property Group He promised to sell our Tahiti Village timeshare starting April 2016 signed a focusing contract and sent $1,122.00. For title transfer broker fees. He said 100%refundable if the Adkins decide to not buy Rehoboth Beach Delaware Author: Perry, Ohio Realtors: Michael Dean Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

Dec 09 2016
stealth marine group Talia Carano...... I had a contract to ship my boat to florida from boston....I had to get out before the snow and stealth went stealth and would not let me know what was going on......never returned phone calls lied on emails about pick up dates to avoid the winter weather....North Palm Beach Florida Author: andover , Massachusetts Shipping & Handling: stealth marine group North Palm Beach , Florida

Dec 09 2016
X Factor Sports, LLC Newhammerx, jackthehammerhamm Ordered the hammerX club (with a free hybrid club) paid extra for grip & headcover. Did not receive free club or grip or headcover. Englewood Colorado Author: Huntington, Texas Sporting Goods: X Factor Sports, LLC Internet

Dec 09 2016
Source Auto Group Landover Maryland Author: Ruckersville, Virginia Auto Dealers: Source Auto Group Landover, Maryland

Dec 08 2016
Killarney Living Pty. Ltd. Killarneyshopping.comKillarneyliving.com.au Russell Grace, Australia, Victoria, Melton, Home Goods, Living room Melton, Victoria Victoria, Internet Author: Other Furniture & Furnishings: Killarney Living Pty. Ltd. Melton, Victoria, Other

Dec 08 2016
Teresa Townsend I was contacted by Teresa Townsend in November 16,2016. She said she found our company through the Houzz web-site and was in need of our services. She and her family were going to move to this area and needed someone to meet the delivery people and set the home up with her own furnishings. The communication was exclusively through email and it was broken English and very difficult to get answers. She sent photo of herself with her kids and said she was deaf. She signed our agreement and said she was going to send a check, but I never received a check from her. But, oddly on the day we were to do the work we did receive a check that turned out to be a scam. I don't know if they are related. Internet Author: Anaheim, California Architects & Designers: Teresa Townsend Internet

Dec 08 2016
KESTER APTS. LLC ANCHOR PACIFICA treated unfairly to my 82 year old mom & i...never painted or replaced carpet for 16 years?? ripped us off for not having renters in july 2014-bill came 2016? charged us $604.00 & now they moved the ash trays and state it is a not smoking.. i have lived here 20 years. i have over 300 emails.. lies pasadena California Author: SHERMAN OAKS, California Disability Services: KESTER APTS. LLC pasadena, California

Dec 08 2016
High Class Universe LLC Unstoppable Vision, LLC Facebook Advertising Dog Banks-Took Order-Charged CC-No response High Class Universe, LLC. -Alexandria, Louisiana Internet
Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Attorney Generals: High Class Universe LLC Internet

Dec 08 2016
D Hills Remodel and Repair Oswaldo Gill ,owner, HE'LL FOOL YOU OUT YOUR MONEY BEWARE!!! THIEF & LIAR Dallas Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Home Improvements: D Hills Remodel and Repair Dallas, Texas

Dec 08 2016
Dan Conovan Sought me out on care.com for childcare, wanted my home information to mail a check. Internet Author: CROWN POINT, Indiana Child Daycare: Dan Conovan Internet

Dec 08 2016
Management Business Consultants LLC Imran Khan management.businessconslt@gmail.com Beware....Its a SCAM! New York New York Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Management Business Consultants LLC Internet

Dec 08 2016
Harmon wood stoves This company has no clue to customer service, they sell a inferior product and are unwilling to honor their warranty. I have made many attemps to get help from them and their dealers here locally to no avail. The stove leaks fumes into our home, it has two warped doors and the damper lever is loose inside the stove. Laramie Wyoming
Author: Laramie, Wyoming Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Harmon wood stoves Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
mutal saving life insurance kemper home service companies will not send the money for cashing in my policy st. louis Missouri Author: Rogersville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: mutal saving life insurance st. louis, Missouri

Dec 08 2016
Bling Trend Bling group, blingtrend Kylie products, lipstick Internet Author: Baden, Ontario Jewelry Stores: Bling Trend Internet

Dec 08 2016
Hurley Auctions legacy Realty group Deceptive, Misrepresents, and Sneaky Greencastle Pennsylvania correction of Hurley Auction review Author: Berkeley Springs, West Virginia Realtors: Hurley Auctions Greencastle, Pennsylvania

25, Report #1342092

Dec 08 2016
R&D Certified Flooring Inspectors Rusty DavisRD Pro InspectionsR & D Pro Inspections Scam - Essentially stole my money! Haltom City Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Home Inspections: R&D Certified Flooring Inspectors Haltom City, Texas