Your Search | hometown coupon & movie magazine,

Jun 29 2016
North Alantic magazine They are taking money out of my account after I have tried to cancel with them more then 10 times and then saying I can't and it not right Texas Author: Barnardsville , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: North Alantic magazine Internet

Jun 28 2016
Readers Service Magazine, Continuity Subscription Merchants Say you owe for magazines, because they automatically re-new you. They want to confirm cc number Nationwide Author: Dardanelle, Arkansas Telemarketers: Readers Service Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Dolce Living Hometown / Russ Krivoruchko -Owner Dolce Living Residential Homes Dolce Living Residential Dolce living BurlesonDolce Living Twin Creeks Rental Nightmare! N Richland Hills Texas Author: N Richland Hills, Texas Housing Rentals: Dolce Living Hometown / Russ Krivoruchko -Owner N Richland Hills, Texas

Jun 25 2016
tdm*nme magazine charged for unwanted magazines Nationwide Author: LAKE MILLS, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: tdm*nme magazine Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
HGTV magazine HGTV Magazine scam Harlan Iowa Author: aurora, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: HGTV magazine Harlan, Iowa

Jun 23 2016
Periodical Magazine I have contacted them since Feb 2016, demanded to cancel and they keep billing me and threatening me. The supervisor himself was extremely rude and hung up on me. Internet Author: Utica, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Periodical Magazine Internet

Jun 21 2016
Central Billing The Subscription center I do not have any subscription and they say I owe $707.10 dollars Los Ageles California Author: Tucson, Arizona Book & Magazine Publishers: Central Billing The Subscription center Los Angeles California Los Ageles , California

Jun 21 2016
Magazine Publishers Service representative, Carmine Capparello. Indignantly pushed me into accepting subscription, after I tried to cancel...and he said 'NO! he couldn't put my money back on my credit card. Montreal, Quebec. Quebec Author: Chilliwack, BC, British Columbia Liars: Magazine Publishers Service Montreal, Quebec

Jun 19 2016
Wartena's Chihuahuas. Fancy paws. Jen's Chihuahuas. Wartena's Chihuahuas. Jen Wartena's Chihuahuas. She sold me an AKC registered chihuahua puppy. She sent the puppy on an airplane. After I got the puppy she kept saying she was going to send the papers and never did. She kept saying she misplaced some paperwork was looking for it and would get it to me ASAP. It has now been 3 years and I still have not received the AKC paperwork. Also after I first got the puppy I noticed she had a deformation on her mouth. The puppy's bottom jaw does not meet the top jaw. I believe this lady is running a puppy mill because the puppy is so deformed. The main reason I bought the puppy was to start breeding chihuahuas here in my hometown. Since her mouth has the deformation I cannot breed her, nor do I have the AKC papers to breed her. Also in the advertisement she used to sell me the puppy, she used a photo of the puppy where it look like she was holding the puppy's chin up, but now that I know her mouth is deformed I can tell she was holding the puppy's mouth closed so you could not see the deformation. Skeevy Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Animal Services: Wartena's Chihuahuas Internet

Jun 14 2016
Quality readers services Charging me outrageous amounts for magazine substations, when they told me I was getting signed up for publishers clearing house Lakewood Ohio Author: Bayshore , New York Cross-Border Scams: Quality readers services Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
Seventeen Magazine Seventeen Magazine keeps renewing my subscription even though I've tried to cancel New York Nationwide Author: Beverly Hills, California Media: Seventeen Magazine Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
Countrywide periodicals inc Magazine company Nationwide Author: Jasper, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Countrywide periodicals inc Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
Excellent Sales Magazines Door to door magazine sales by underpriveledged persons to gain work experience and gain points Omaha Nebraska Author: Naperville, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Excellent Sales Magazines Omaha, Nebraska

Jun 08 2016
National Magazine Service National Magazine Services, Inc.PO Box 98Elmsford, NY, 105231-***-***-**** Rip off. Said I ordered magazines I never did. Plus the ones I get are all for men. Internet
Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Library: National Magazine Service Internet

Jun 06 2016
Shrink-a-Bulls Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Shrinkabulls Champ Bulldogs breeder American Kennel Club (AKC) registered breeder, Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA) health certified. Many of Shrinkabulls' bulldogs AKC Canine Good Citizen (CGC) titles,other Championships, titles, service dog & therapy dog certifications. Bulldogs raised in a loving home instead of puppy mills! *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Shrinakbull dog breeders pledges to always resolve any issues! Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Shrinkabulls dog breeders. Shrinkabulls recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
REBUTTAL FROM AUTHOR BELOW, PLEASE READ BELOW & SEE REBUTTAL . This was a mistake! PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S RETRACTION below! Author: Carrollton, Ohio Animal Services: Shrink-A-Bulls Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Satisfaction guaranteed. Focused on quality not quantity only breeding or or two litters per year. Shrink-A-Bulls specialize in pure bred Champion English Bulldogs, pure bred French Bulldogs, & rare exotic colored bulldogs. Dogs raised in loving home, known by movie stars and the rich and famous as reliable breeders. Mason, West Virginia

Jun 05 2016
Shawknee magazine services Wouldn't let me cancel my subscription Internet Author: Warren, Arkansas Fishing: Shawknee magazine services Internet

Jun 02 2016
Patrick Pat Weinell I hired Patrick Pat Weinell as a cameraman for my film last year in Los Angeles. He emailed me the footage on WeTransfer, but the website deleted the files shortly thereafter. Pat Weinell has since moved to Australia, and I have repeatedly emailed him, begging him to PLEASE send me the film footage again. Pat has given me a series of excuses, and I have been patient and understanding. I STILL DON'T HAVE THE FILM FOOTAGE. Two weeks ago, Pat promised that he would send me the footage in two weeks. NO FOOTAGE. I just want the film footage I paid for. I have emailed Pat many, many times, again begging him for the footage. I asked him to email it to me via Dropbox. I STILL DON'T HAVE THE FOOTAGE. Sydney, Australia Australia Cameraman Patrick Pat Weinell emailed me corrupted movie files Author: Beverly Hills, California Producers: Patrick Pat Weinell Internet

Jun 02 2016
North Atlantic magazine corp I had subscribed in 2011 and cancelled when they tried to keep charging my account. Now in 2016 a collection from Georgia or so they claim says the company wants to charge me for 1100 dollars plus! But will settle for 500+. I cancelled this year's ago, im not paying them anything. I've been scammed before. Georgia Author: duluth, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: North Atlantic magazine corp Georgia

Jun 02 2016
The Experience, Experience Sales, Zach Hill Door to Door Sales Con Artist Zach Hill Takes Your Money With Lies and Fraud Traveling Door to Door Sales in Dallas Nationwide Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: The Experience or Experience Sales Nationwide

Jun 01 2016
Fashion Week Las Vegas/ Milka Von Rhedey/ Shimmer Magazine, Las Vegas Fashion Week Live MVR Media Group, Milka Carmella VonLas Vegas Industry Showroom, The Fashion Channel, Idol Model Management, HF Models Magazine, Vegas Scene Magazine SCAMMER ALERT!! STAY AWAY FROM DOING BUSINESS WITH MILKA CARMELLA VON RHEDEY Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Mesquite, Nevada Festivals & Event Services: Fashion Week Las Vegas/ Milka Von Rhedey/ Shimmer Magazine, Las Vegas Fashion Week Live Las Vegas, Nevada

May 27 2016
MonogramHub Leather bond book; Didn't honor Groupon; Bait and Switch Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Book & Magazine Publishers: MonogramHub Internet

May 24 2016
Rudeboy life style I was suposly to be featuerd in a magzine its been over two months now i payed a fee of 50$ bucks an still havent got any update on whats going on Us ,uk Nationwide Author: Laredo, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Rudeboy life style magazine Nationwide

May 24 2016
The Subscription Center Central Billing Central Billing Los Angeles California Author: Herndon, Virginia Book & Magazine Publishers: The Subscription Center Central Billinf

May 24 2016
Game Bird Gazette Ripped off by a Magazine Publisher Salt Lake Ciry Utah Author: Dieterich, Illinois News Media: Game Bird Gazette Salt Lake Ciry, Utah

May 21 2016
Entrepreneurs Sales Magazine Michigan City Indiana Author: Tempe, Arizona Newspapers – Magazines: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Indiana