Your Search | hoodia burn fat; leanlife pm

Jan 03 2017
Fat Burner Plus Sold a product totally 'over hyped' & a complete waste of money for me Troy Nationwide Author: Boston, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Fat Burner Plus Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
oster jarden consumer solutions Sick & Tired of Burners that burn you and I don't mean fire either Boca Raton FL Author: Davis, Illinois Appliances: oster

Dec 20 2016
Burn Garcinia Burn. Forskolin Burn The package has a p.o box 35530 St. Petersburg, Fl 33705 The bottle states it is Distributed Miami, FL both have same phone number 866-877-8323 IColorado and Florida Author: Beebe, Arkansas Supplemental Health Programs: Burn Centennial, , Colorado

Dec 16 2016
Dollar Rent a car BUYER BEWARE TOTAL RIP OFF: Be careful when using this company at this location. In fact do not use them. I rented a truck at the end of July 2016 and returned it 10.30 PM in perfect condition from DOLLAR in SLC, went and caught my flight and thought nothing of it. ! Oklahoma City, Nationwide Author: Geneva, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar Rent a car Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
NutraSlim5 Fat burner, Product Preview Phoenix Arizona NutraSlim5 is a ripoff Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Weightloss Programs: NutraSlim5 Internet

Dec 09 2016
Diet Supplements PM-John ID#9034066 John always John name phone:18663004437 charged me $53.27 for something I didn't order like one of your clients before same amount monthly Provo Utah Author: Plainville, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements PM-John ID#9034066 Provo, Utah

Dec 06 2016
WYSJ Media Fraudster ,Sean Glover,... sign spmething. Dishonest individual. Two deals now on two loans. No acknowledgement/fee upon introduction - they will relentlessly burn you. Do not deal a deal with them if you can avoid it or they will take your contacts People like this ruin the entertainment industry by showing their true colors. Los Angeles California Author: California Producers: WYSJ Media Los Angeles, California

Dec 05 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Stole credit card info and charged my account without my knoledge Provo Utah Author: Champaign, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo , Utah

Dec 03 2016
Diet Supplements - PM diet pills scam ripoff don't buy keep charging hard to reach Provo Utah Author: northbrook, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplements - PM Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Diet supplements -PM3214 N University Ave step 455Provo, Utah 84604 Charged my account for diet supplements I DID NOT approve. All #'s are bogus. Have to cancel and order new card. Provo Utah and Las vegas Internet Author: Ringling, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Internet

Nov 23 2016
BURN SUPPLEMENTS FORSKOLIN BURN ORINGINAL TRIAL OFFER WAS 1.00 CREDIT CARD BILL $52.00 THEN AGAIN AT 72.00 ST. PETERSBURG Florida Author: PACE, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: BURN SUPPLEMENTS ST. PETERSBURG , Florida

Nov 19 2016
Sunstate Carriers Driver is parking vehicle 624 on Private property 11.19.16 Lyme Bay Drive Orlando, FL 32839 observed 3 PM today EDD C27 Illegal Parking on private property Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Translation Agencies: Sunstate Carriers Orlando, Florida

Nov 06 2016
forskolin burn care@burnsupplements.net burnsupplements.net/index.html fraud, charge account, stole money, wont cancel miami Florida Author: fuquay varina, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: forskolin burn miami, Florida

Oct 17 2016
Loan Max For anyone worried: They won't try to repo your car until it's 45+ days late Canton Ohio I have a better idea Author: Big Fat Goalie, Ohio Motor Vehicle: Loan Max Canton, Ohio

Oct 17 2016
food lovers fat loss sytem I discovered I was charged monthly by this company and do not recall signing up for program after I looked at it encino Internet/california Author: Janesville, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: food lovers fat loss sytem Internet

Oct 16 2016
Burn www.ordergarcenia.com Fraud. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Ohatchee, Alabama Weightloss Programs: ordergarcenia.com Internet

Sep 17 2016
North Star Nutritionals Soothanol pain relief product Pain reliever works; however, it has pepper base and will burn sensitive skin. MD Internet Author: Hilton, New York Alternative Health: North Star Nutritionals Internet

Sep 10 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing Burn the booklet Chicago Illinois Author: Pine Bluff, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Sep 06 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Sent items that were not ordered. Provo Utah Author: Teague, Texas Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo, Utah

Aug 29 2016
Brainiacs from Mars Fundzinger, brainiacsfrommars.com Brainiacs from Mars delivered a big fat zero after big promises. Internet Author: Kaysville, Utah Advertising Agencies: Brainiacs from Mars Internet

Aug 27 2016
Special Ops Moving PM, 5 hours after the scheduled moving time, three movers showed up in a truck. They were rude and mishandled our belonging, banging dressers into walls, chucking bags like they were trash and carelessly shoving the furniture into the truck. Denver Colorado
Author: Lakewood, Colorado Moving Companies: Special Ops Moving Denver, Colorado

Aug 26 2016
Garcinia Active/Slim Cleanse Detox When purchasing the Natural Garcina @ 10:30 pm I noticed after putting my information into the one screen that Natural Cleanse Detox popped up, but I did not fill in those fields. I declined the offer. My gut feeling when I saw this screen, I felt something was not right.This is business has bad practices that must be reported right away. Tampa Florida Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Active Slim Tampa, Florida

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 09 2016
Dr. David Amron Roxbury Institute Paid over 12,000 for liposuction. Not only did he NOT remove the fat, he left bumps and ridges. Beverly Hills California Much improvement Author: Illinois Plastic Surgeons: Dr. David Amron Beverly Hills, California

25, Report #1320890

Aug 05 2016
NEXT LEVEL NUTRA, LLC NITRIC STORM AND MAXIMUM TEST THEY ADVERTISED WEIGHT LOSS/FAT BURNER - I LOST 0 POUNDS AND HAD 0 EFFECTIVENESS. HENDERSON Nevada Author: KILLEEN, Texas Weightloss Programs: NEXT LEVEL NUTRA, LLC HENDERSON, Nevada