HOODIA DIET PILLS WEIGHTLOSSGUIDE FREEDOM MARKETING GROUP 2 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Hoodia Diet Pills Weightlossguide Freedom Marketing Group 2
There may be more specific results for "Hoodia Diet Pills Weightlossguide Freedom Marketing Group 2"
For more specific results for "Hoodia Diet Pills Weightlossguide Freedom Marketing Group 2"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Royal Crown Kennels Lance Pace, I sent him 1,500 for puppies , he needed money, and said he would send me two puppies he had left, if I sent him 1500 ASAP, I sent him the money and have proof of canceled check from 2 yrs ago. He stopped taking my calls and kept making excuse Stole 1500 with promise of puppy, he cashed the check and never sent puppy Hot Springs Arkansas Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Dog Breeders: Royal Crown Kennels Hot Springs, Arkansas

Aug 18 2017
Mediacomcable One of their vans damaged my car. I called the day it happened which was June 9th. They never put the report in which I found out 4 days later. They finally send me a letter 2 1/2 months later saying it wasn't their fault so they wasn't going to pay for the damage. Springfield Missouri Author: Le roy, Kansas Abusive Parents: Mediacomcable Springfield, Missouri

Aug 18 2017
woww fashion Elly's World I order the Elly's professional steam hair straightener, received a confirmation email on 7/25/17@2:36pm, but never received any tracking information. When I replied to the link in the email, and also sent a separate email to them, they never responded Internet Author: Jennings, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: woww fashion Internet

Aug 18 2017
Travel Services U.S The company took my money, a total of $950.00. I have been trying for the past 2 years to get a refund and the company has refused. My daughter and I was supposed to go on a trip but she is in the military and she got deployed for 9 months and then i got sick. I tried to explain but each customer service Rep I spoke to told me that I would have to pay an additional 200.00. I refused to pay because the company already taken 950.00 of my money . Scottsdale Arizona Author: Jacksonville, Florida Boat Cruises: Travel Services U.S Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 18 2017
CS-Fashion.net Latest Fashions Deceptive Practices Portland Oregon Author: Levittown, New York Internet Marketing Companies: CS-Fashion.net Portland , Oregon

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Horrible Liars cheats Calabasas California Author: Santa Ana, California Roofing Companies: Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Calabasas, California

Aug 18 2017
Yoobly Inc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Yoobly is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Yoobly strives to help those that are motivated to making positive changes to their business. *UPDATE: Yoobly Inc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Yoobly Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Columbia, Missouri Corrupt Companies: Yoobly Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Yoobly dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% service guarantee, only provides the best software and network marketing training for motivated individuals looking to grow their businesses. Yoobly implements top rated pull marketing strategies that anyone can implement. Yoobly receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Ipayment Keeps saying I owe them money and paid 2 times so far never used it they tell me they never got paid got bank statement for proof California California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Ipayment Wisconsin

Aug 18 2017
art van furniture defected furniture refund 2-3weeks after defected furniture pick up second defected furniture etc. algonquin Illinois Author: huntley, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: art van furniture algonquin, Illinois

Aug 18 2017
Le Bleu Paris I attended the California state fair 3 years ago with my daughter . While browsing the exhibitions we were approached by 2 vendors from the Le Bleu Paris demo tent. They were doing hair demos and said my daughter would be a perfect example because her hair was so curly.  Sacramento Ca
Author: Sacramento , California Beauty Products: Le Bleu Paris Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Matt hagberg Blue Cloud Deals I ordered a Sauna Shape and Sauna Pants from this company. I emailed them and asked where my products were and received an email 2 weeks later stating it takes them 3-5 weeks to process the order and ship. They also gave me a tracking number. I purchased my items on July 3rd, 2018 and it is now been almost 7 weeks since my order. Internet
Author: Ripon, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Matt hagberg Internet

Aug 18 2017
Jodi s secret Ordered 2 bras on 6/17/17 did not receive yet there said allow 4-6 week. Author: Portage, Indiana Fitness Consultants: Jodi s secret

Aug 18 2017
Vivint APX Holding Group, APX In early July 2017, I submitted in writing a request for termination of services by Vivint for my home alarm service. About a week later, I received an email indicating that I did not submit required notification for termination of services. Provo Utah Author: Rosamond, California Home Security: Vivint Provo, Utah

Aug 18 2017
Consortium Group LLC I ordered the initial samples of make up and called to cancel the monthly delivery. I have been charged for it! Akron Ohio Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Skin Care: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio

Aug 18 2017
Oasis Group Inc Enhanced skin With Shark Tank & Move stars approval, I ordered 4.97 skin creams then was charged 89.97 each. Internet -- Las Vegas Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Skin Care: Oasis Group Inc Internet

Aug 18 2017
Dave Ramsey ELP Lampo Group ELP SCAM for Real Estate Providers Nashville Nationwide Author: Alabama Realtors: Dave Ramsey ELP Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Global Wholesale Art globalwholesaleart.com Poor quality image wrong advertisement buy 1 get 2! Boca Raton Florida Nationwide Author: Burgess, South Carolina Art Gallery: Global Wholesale Art Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Incorrect Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
AVG ANTIVIRUS ,Additional is spelt with 2 d's not 1 d, scamm central;munygrubINC.hackmyfilesdotcom, corruptioncityCORP.INC. took muny from account after unsubbing account with them melbourne, toowoomba, mackay Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: AVG ANTIVIRUS Internet

Aug 17 2017
AlluraSerum-Alusive Cream I am 57 years old and watched the video of the skin cream products so decided to try the trial offer for $4.95. The same day I had 4 differnt charges taken out of my account. 14 days later I had 2 more charges out of my account. All together totalling over $204 Fountain Valley Nationwide Author: Globe, Arizona Skin Care: AlluraSerum-Alusive Cream Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
neulift skin cream neulift eye serum Scam - do not even consider the 14 day trial - 2 charges of $94.90 & $91.90 on CC Fountain Valley California Author: Henderson, Nevada Skin Care: neulift skin cream Fountain Valley, California