HORSE SENSE TRAINING & PETTING ZOO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Horse sense Training & petting zoo
There may be more specific results for "Horse sense Training & petting zoo"
For more specific results for "Horse sense Training & petting zoo"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
Grand Pacific Investments Limited BJ Lee poses as a dollar millionaire from China sourcing projects for funding. he uses Lourens Carlson and Alan Ching as a fake investment analysts. they flew to south Africa to get projects to fund and had companies pay for fake due diligence conducted by Scott Lau Mckinsey claiming to be from PPC larksons. to this day we have never seen any investment funds. instead their so called analyst Lourens who was facilitating payments has vanished. They have Sabelo Mthembu Hlongwa posing as an agent with no sense of accountability for the fraudulent activity at hand. they are thieves. we want refundsome for money spent and time wasted. Hong Kong Author: Johannesburg , Alabama Investment Brokers: Grand Pacific Investments Limited Hong Kong ,

Apr 23 2017
Design Home Game This game allows you to purchase virtual furniture for the use of designing rooms. Each item has 5 uses. Unfortunately, if you don't pay attention, you don't get all 5 uses. The items disappear from the inventory, and when you contact them, they completed blow you off. This game is a joke! A total ripoff. Do not use real in app purchasing!!! Internet Internet
Author: California Computer Training & Education: Design Home Game Internet

Apr 21 2017
Kevin Strong I was scammed out of $2500.00 I sent via google wallet. Kevin and his team was suppose to train and teach about digital products. This never happend San Jose California Author: Brooksville, Florida Computer Training & Education: Kevin Strong Internet

Apr 20 2017
Career and education services Training and certification Irvington New Jersey Author: Union , Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: Career and education services internet

Apr 20 2017
Jaume Cordon Alves Innova - Escuela de Trabajo, Jaume Cordon Alves, Centro Agora, Talento Centro de Formación Hotel Training, Centro Ágora Capacitación Laboral Jaume Cordon Alves, Empresas de formación (hoteles y otros sectores) MADRID España / SpainTranslation:Jaume Cordon Alves Innova - School of Work, Jaume Cordon Alves, Centro Agora, Talento Training Center Hotel Training, Ágora Training Center Jaume Cordon Alves, Training Companies (hotels and other sectors) MADRID España / Spain
Author: MADRID, California Corrupt Companies: Jaume Cordon Alves MADRID,

Apr 18 2017
International Academy of Design and Technology I graduated in 2001 with an associate degree..which my family help pay for all the loans I had to take..now my degree is useless and my life is ruined because of these loans....I want to included in the class action lawsuit..you have my full cooperation!! They even try garnishing my parents income..please help Tampa Florida Author: spring hill, Florida Computer Training & Education: Computer Graphics: International Academy of Design and Technology Tampa, Florida

Apr 15 2017
Amscot Amscot refused to not only cash my personal check. Bradenton Florida Something doesn't make sense. Author: Bradenton, Florida Credit Services: Amscot Bradenton, Florida

Apr 14 2017
NETTTS New England Tractor Trailer Training School HVAC PROGRAM Employs a Bully named Sal Lentini N. Andover Massachusetts Author: georgetown, Massachusetts Colleges and Universities: NETTTS N. Andover, Massachusetts

Apr 14 2017
Jaume Cordon Alves, Innova - Escuela de Trabajo, Centro Agora Capacitación Laboral, Talento Centro de Formación Jaume Cordon Alves y Innova engaño MADRID, España - SpainJaume Cordon Alves, Innova - School of Work, Centro Agora Job Training, Talent Training Center Jaume Cordon Alves and Innova engaño MADRID, Spain - Spain
Author: Madrid, California Corrupt Companies: Jaume Cordon Alves MADRID,

Apr 13 2017
Aesthetics Medical Educators Training They charge you to have injections placed and don't have the skills to train the nurses where to properly inject. You are essentially an experiment that has to pay. They will not return your money even if they make a mistake or over charge you. Your face will be lopsided and your eyes like one of mine ended up drooping & twitching from hitting the nerve. Austin TX Author: Orlando , Florida Butlers: Aesthetics Medical Educators Training Internet

Apr 13 2017
Naked Brows She's Guru, Guru Nail Bar Microblading Online Training Module Jacksonville Nationwide
Author: Piscataway, New Jersey Beauty Salons: Naked Brows Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Innova - Escuela de Trabajo Centro AgoraCentro Talento Empresas de formación ,hoteles y otros sectores, Madrid NationwideInnova - School of Work Centro AgoraCentro Talento Training companies ,hotels and other sectors, Madrid Nationwide
Jaume Cordon Alves Author: California Corrupt Companies: Innova - Escuela de Trabajo Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Tara Michelle Sanders Jacob ThompsonThompson's Feed LotDouble S KillpenThompson's Horse Lot & CompanyJacob Thompson Almost starved the horse to death that we bought and paid for and left her to get injured! Pitkin Louisiana
WOW just WOW Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Animal Abuse: Tara Michelle Sanders Pitkin, Louisiana

Apr 11 2017
legittraffic.com, 866- 538-1277 info@legittraffic.com Tom Drapers, Samantha Fox, Jeremy Bovado, Gina Saenz; and revsharemedia.com Steven Ross, Marcel Castro, Aisha, Joseph Franco, Frank Bishop, Jordan Pryce, Tim Fisher, Jason Strats, Scott Miller, They say they use Leggittraffic.com for leads and you buy leads from them and they say they do not get paid until we get paid and then we pay Revsharemedia 20% of our profit and they say we will get a 17% return on our money by using google funnels with godaddy.com selling websites. they drug me along and said it would campaign a start date after we deposit money with legit traffic and get our training started and 3 weeks be making a profit that was 3 months ago and no return calls or return on money.  irvine california Internet Retraction of Post Author: denver, Colorado Web Hosting: leggittraffic.com and revsharemedia.com Internet

Apr 09 2017
X3 Sports Marietta Rica Grandison, Training Manager Will tell you anything to get you to sign and won't honor their sales pitch after they get your signature Marietta Georgia Author: Smyrna, Georgia Health Spas: X3 Sports Marietta Marietta, Georgia

Apr 08 2017
Cella Nelson Save the Horses.org Stole My Horse Alpharetta Georgia
Author: Franklin, Tennessee Animal Abuse: Cella Nelson Alpharetta, Georgia

Apr 08 2017
trendyrock.com/account.php trendyrock.com/account.php This was sent to me from my cousin saying it'll help get money once we hit $300 to withdraw I thought it was fishy but I still tried it! But it didn't make any sense all I had to do was send my referral link so it can wo I don't know if this is a real company or not. I don't know where it is. Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Cash Services: trendyrock.com/account.php

Apr 06 2017
Mark Selekman Personal Training MARK SELEKMAN UNPROFESSIONAL, RUDE AND OFFENSIVE--NOT CLIENT FOCUSED Pittsburgh Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Mark Selekman Personal Training Internet

Apr 06 2017
Innova - School of Work, Jaume Cordon Alves, Centro Ágora Training, Talent Training Center Hotel Training Engaño, So this company is a full-fledged scam Madrid España / SpainInnova - Escuela de Trabajo, Jaume Cordon Alves, Centro Ágora Capacitación Laboral, Talento Centro de Formación Hotel Training Engaño, Por lo tanto esta empresa es una estafa en toda regla Madrid España / Spain
Author: California Corrupt Companies: Innova - Escuela de Trabajo Madrid,

Apr 06 2017
CJ'S Stables Connar Salkeid Ride them before you buy from him. He does not stand behind his word. Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Ft Wayne, Indiana Horse Traders: CJ'S Stables Fort Wayne , Indiana

Apr 03 2017
Mistery, shopping, market research, securities, training & consulting I was a victim of fraud with an altered cheke sent to me. Ask a friend who speaks English to tell me if I could change it and he told me that if .. I told him I did and changed it and after 15 days they told me that the cheke was altered and I have to pay the cheke money or else I go to jail please help me .. I did not know I got in trouble I need help to pay it I can not put it from my bag InternetMistery,shopping,market research,securities,training & consulting Fui victima de fraude con un cheke alterado que me enviaron. Pregunte a un amigo que habla ingles que me dijera si lo podia cambiar y me dijo que si..entonses fui y lo cambie y despues de 15 dias me hablaron que el cheke estaba alterado y tengo que pagar el dinero del cheke o de lo contrario me ire ala carcel porfavor ayudenme..yo sin saber me meti en problemas nesesito que me ayuden a pagarlo yo no puedo ponerlo de mi bolsa Internet I have a suggestion Author: Windsor , California Work at Home Business: Mistery,shopping,market research,securities,training & consulting Internet

Apr 03 2017
Wild Horse Pass Casino Horrible room, distempered staff Chandler AZ Author: Crestline, California Casinos: Wild Horse Pass Casino AZ

Apr 02 2017
FLASH YOUR STYLE MICROBLADING WASHINGTON STATE Microblade training RICHLAND Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: FLASH YOUR STYLE RICHLAND, Washington

Mar 29 2017
Target Couldn't return back on debit card even w receipt Denver SE Colorado Your reaction doesn't make sense Author: Glendale, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: Target Denver SE, Colorado

Mar 29 2017
precious ngwu Precious Ngwu is the operator of several MLM scams run through JV ZOO and the other networks Abakaliki Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: precious ngwu Internet