Your Search | houston independent school district hisd, larry marshal

Jan 20 2017
TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING I was told the shirts would ship in 2-3 weeks which made sense as that was when school started, in September I was told 90-180 days. To date I have not seen any shirts. I emailed them and they informed me they would be delivered in 90-180 days, even referencing the email I received in September telling me they had people back out so they were not able to print the shirts. I have also called numerous times and have not received any help.This is Fraud The school never got anything Austin Texas Author: Katy, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING Austin, Texas

Jan 19 2017
Old School Cars Please Beware of this Car Lot! Sherwood Arkansas Author: Beebe, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Old School Cars Sherwood, Arkansas

Jan 19 2017
Graniti Vicentia F.A.S Real StateStone Pavilion IncGV Fcades L.L.CSRINIVASA RAO KATRAGADDA Scammer, Rip off, thief, bankruptcy Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Carpet & Tile Stores: Graniti Vicentia Houston, Texas

Jan 19 2017
Brian Johnston Crowe Horwath LLC Work from Home Scam- Crowe Horwath Nationwide Updated explanation Author: Houston, Texas Work at Home Business: Brian Johnston Crowe Horwath LLC Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Artisan Decorative Concrete - Trey Cameron Trey Cameron - Dishonest, Crooked, Extremely Inferior Workmanship Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: Artisan Decorative Concrete Houston, Texas

Jan 18 2017
Sunnova Solar Sunnova is a ripoff, Employee's lie and do not pass on messages Houston Texas Author: valley springs, California Utility Companies: Sunnova Solar Internet

Jan 18 2017
GDS Garage door 5 year Warranty for parts only Houston Texas Author: Texas Garage Door Companies: GDS Garage door Houston, Texas

Jan 18 2017
Amani Investments LLP Contractors Beware!!! Houston Texas More Info Author: Houston, Texas Property Management: Amani Investments LLP Houston, Texas

Jan 18 2017
Empire Beauty School Louisville Kentucky Dixie HWY Headquartered in Pottsville PA Empire tricked me into staying and then kicked me out Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Trade Schools: Empire Beauty School Louisville KY Dixie HWY Louisville , Kentucky

Jan 18 2017
Fix-Ur-Dent **Beware** www.Fix-Ur-Dent.com - Scam to remove auto dents California
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Fix-Ur-Dent Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Homes for Independent Living, LLC HIL Residential and Community Based Residential Facilities Dousman Wisconsin Author: Pewaukee, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: Homes for Independent Living, LLC Dousman, Wisconsin

Jan 17 2017
Direct TV They lied they deceived me they made me wait for months and then they said they never offered me a $200 visa gift card They lied they deceived me they made me wait for m Houston
Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Altrua Healthshare Altrua HealthcareAltrua Health Insurance They decieve you into believing that this is real health insurance and that they are a faith based program where really they charge your cards for a service and a product that doesnt really exist. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, California Health Insurance: Altrua Healthshare Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Mac Haik Chevrolet False Advertising on Internet Sales Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Mac Haik Chevrolet Houston, Texas

Jan 16 2017
TLAP Sports Academy TSA Prep Fraud School Selling dreams to kids West Palm Beach Internet
Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: TLAP Sports Academy Internet

A & B Auto Electric Don't get ripped off like I almost did Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: A & B Auto Electric Houston, Texas

Jan 15 2017
Graniti Vicentia Eswari Exports India Pvt LtdSerrano Granite LLCsrinivasa rao katragaddaGV Facades Scam, cheats, Bankruptcy, bad business, scam artist Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Carpet & Tile Stores: Graniti Vicentia Houston, Texas

Jan 15 2017
Cameo College of Essential Beauty Cosmetology school cheats students. Murray Utah Author: Taylorsville, Utah Trade Schools: Cameo College of Essential Beauty Murray, Utah

Jan 13 2017
ara inc received a call from this company@my place of employment on 01/03/2017,also received a call from this company on 01/01/2017 from a private number. the message i received on 01/01/2017 stated i was being sued for non payment of a paydat loan. i retured call on 01/13/2017 to see how much was the amt i owe,was told i owed $900 on a $300 loan,but this company was willing to settle for a lesser amt on 01/13/17 Internet Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: ara inc Internet

Jan 13 2017
Chau Nguyen Nam JohnChau ChauChauChow ChowNam NguyenJohn Nguyen auto, car scam, liar, thief, bi***, Nguyen, Houston, junk, scam, scammer, texas, trickster, car, lemon Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Chau Nguyen Houston, TX

Jan 12 2017
My cash table This page is advertised on the internet and on social networks, which pays to promote your page. That's a lie. I've tried to get paid and they do not. Those emails are fake! They have to stop lying to the people ... I'm going to send you the captures and see for yourself that it's a lie. Send the same to google a lawsuit because they are liars. Can i do a dispute?? Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Attorneys General: My cash table Internet

Jan 12 2017
Ultimate Motorsport How is this company still in business?! eBay loophole fraud! Houston Texas
Author: Amarillo, Texas Auto Dealers: Ultimate Motorsport Houston , Texas

Jan 12 2017
Firestone Attempted to charge me 3400 for a blown head gasket, gasket was not actually blown. houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Firestone houston, Texas

Jan 11 2017
Johnson's TeaCup Yorkies James Randall. Female would not provide her name. I contacted Johnson's Teacup Yorkies in hopes of adoping Mimi. I was told she was available however in order to process a application I had to answer some questions. I answered the questions and apparently to their satification I was told Mimi was as good as mine. Now I had to provide them with my full name, full address, closest airport, and phone number. After doing so, I had realized I did not have her name or phone number. Houston Texas
Author: Weed, California Internet Fraud: Johnson's TeaCup Yorkies Houston, Texas

Jan 10 2017
Lighthouse Utility Solutions Dennis Hawkins, Benjamin ,Ben, Madden, Randall Eugene Witte Front fee scam Corolla North Carolina Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Lighthouse Utility Solutions Corolla, North Carolina