HOUSTON INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT HISD, LARRY MARSHAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Houston Independent School District HISD, Larry Marshal
There may be more specific results for "Houston Independent School District HISD, Larry Marshal"
For more specific results for "Houston Independent School District HISD, Larry Marshal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Dan Adamson and Larry Adamson of 475 Vaughn Inc and ROI Commercial Real Estate The principals of 475 Vaughn and ROI Commercial Real Estate took my security deposit without a valid reason Tucson Arizona Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Dan Adamson and Larry Adamson of 475 Vaughn Inc and ROI Commercial Real Estate Tucson, Arizona

Aug 17 2017
ADELSON SCHOOL ADELSON EDUCATIONAL CAMPUS  ADELSON EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE  LESLIE SMITH ROSEN  JOYCE RAYNOR  BEN KOCH Math Program leaves kids years below grade level. Administration retaliates against parents and students who raise concerns LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Private Schools: ADELSON SCHOOL LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Aug 17 2017
Abel McCallister Designs AKA Larry Abel Designs Completed the Job, Never Got Paid Nashville Tennessee Author: Seattle, Washington Party Planners: Abel McCallister Designs LLC Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 17 2017
E bay I paid $2,000 with their eBay gift cards to purchase a truck I never got the truck they will not call me back they will not email me I've tried everything I'm on Social Security and I need my money back Houston texas Nationwide
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: E bay Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Leslie Canada @medivaper Stole My Money United states Internet Author: houston, Texas Clubs & Organizations: Leslie Canada @medivaper Internet

Aug 17 2017
PaintingsPal Studio paintingspal.com NO 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Shenzhen, China Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Art Gallery: PaintingsPal Studio Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Ally bank Ally financial Lease agreement extension. What a terrible financial institution Online based only Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Ally bank Internet

Aug 16 2017
Mytraffictickets.com LIARS Houston Internet Author: Katy, Texas Liars: Mytraffictickets.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
us department of education Department of education frauduantly took my money , they knew name of school, gonna tell me cause i didnt right on form they kept my tax money ,and the thing was i only have a ged, made me burn my gas out running around sending them all kind of documents,andtook from feb to august to decide oh we keeping her money. greenville, Texas Author: grand rapids, Michigan Colleges and Universities: us department of education greenville,, Texas

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 15 2017
AdClimber is a RIPOFF. The software does not work at all Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Software: AdClimber Internet

Aug 15 2017
Xfinity Car Sales The company took my thousand dollars down payment, and 2 weeks later stole the car back from me.after signing an agreement to refund my money. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Xfinity Car Sales Houston, Texas

Aug 15 2017
credvantage THEIR SYSTEM THEY TO RETRIEVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE ISN'T ACCURATE IT IS FAKE houston Texas Author: Cleveland, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: credvantage houston , Texas

Aug 15 2017
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants falsely advertised accredidations, did not get access to online classes, cannot reach a single person to help, no refund given, etc Atlanta Georgia Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Care Education: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 15 2017
Aditya Bhimrajka Compsny Simtechnos.in Uber clone scammer.. Taxi booking app scammer He is desperate to scam for even one dollar!! common one dollar! A scammer selling a non-working stolen Uber-taxi clone scammer! India Internet
Author: houston, Alabama Software: Aditya Bhimrajka Compsny Simtechnos.in Internet

Aug 14 2017
ALFAINFOSYSTEM EVA THOMAS SAM SMITH - PC EXPERTS ROGER WILLIAMS 100% Money Back Guarantee - I was told to insist that they provide my customer id #. We fixed your computer, right DENVER, Colorado, WASHINGTON District of Columbia Author: Iliff, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: ALFAINFOSYSTEM DENVER, Colorado

Aug 14 2017
Kaitlyn Robidoux- Deceptive sales practices and false claims- Younique Makeup Kaitlyn Robidoux pretends to create real world relationships in order to make sales. Once you have purchased younique makeup from her on the false pretense of a blossoming relationship, prepare to be ghosted immediately. Houston, Humble, Atascocita, Deer Park area Internet Author: Houston, Texas Skin Care: Kaitlyn Robidoux Internet

Aug 14 2017
DNB Plumbing Home Service DNB Plumbing, DNB Plumbing Home Service, DNB Plumbers CON ARTIST - BEWARE! Houston, Spring Texas Author: Texas Plumbing: DNB Plumbing Home Service Houston, Texas

Aug 13 2017
Renew Eye Cream/Derma Cream Facebook Scam for Eye Serum/Derma Cream Internet Author: Houston, Texas Skin Care: Renew Eye Cream/Derma Cream Internet

Aug 13 2017
Sandford High School Such a scam! Ripped off my money and my future! Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Con Artists: Sandford High School Internet

Aug 13 2017
Avante USA is trying to scam me for a medical bill in a state I never live in Houston Texas Author: Brandywine, Maryland Doctors: AvanteUSA Houston, Texas

Aug 12 2017
Universal Trustees, Peter Cameron Halliday or Peter C.P Halliday, Andrew Halliday, and some of their agents Internet Peter Cameron Halliday world class scammer Author: Houston , Texas Financial Services: Universal Trustees, Peter Cameron Halliday or Peter C.P Halliday, Andrew Halliday, and some of their agents Internet

Aug 12 2017
Scott and Sons Auto Sales Bob Scott is the owner of Scotts and Sons Kyle is his son the man that sold us the car the man that did our paperwork Kyle Von is the man that took my payments every month that I made payments Stole my money and my car Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Scott and Sons Auto Sales Houston, Texas

Aug 12 2017
TEXASDOWEMPLOYEESCREDITUNION TDECU. THEY HAVE PUT FALSE INFORMATION ON MY CREDIT REPORT, BECAUSE THE INFORMATION ABOUT MY AUTO LOAN THROUGH THEM IS LIES BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO GO BACK AND RESEARCH THE ACCOUNT ,AND MY MAIN SHARE, PLUS IAM A IDENITY THEIF VICTIM THROUGH THEM .PLUS THEY GOT ON RECORD THAT THEY WANT ME TO PAY BACK MONEY CRIMINAL STOLE FROM THEM USING MY IDENITY . CRIMES HAPPENED FOUR YEARS AGO BUT THEY ARE VERY MUCH HAVING IMPACT ON ME TODAY WITH MY CURRENT ACCOUNTS WITH TDECU. I CANNOT GET NOTHING ON CREDIT,AND THEY REFUSE TO WORK WITH ME . LAKEJACKSON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Banks: TEXASDOWEMPLOYEESCREDITUNION LAKEJACKSON, Texas

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia