Your Search | hughes net gen 4

Sep 04 2015
Prime Cash.net Jack Thompson On February 5, 2015 I was contacted by a Jack Thompson at 1-800-970-7926 about a business opportunity in which they would set up a website that would attract buyers and a 1 year grant would net me $7500 every 3 months thru Amazon. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Seymour, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Prime Cash.net Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 04 2015
Mid America Self Storage #1 1st I had flood damage but was told after my payment was received. I went to empty my storage to only find out i had been robbed! File Police Report & was told i was the 9th break-in in. 4 months! Lebanon Internet Author: Camdenton, Missouri Storage & Self Storage: Mid America Self Storage #1

Sep 04 2015
Dart Dart is a great co to work for. I was there for 4 years n aid off my truck. But highway sales is the problem. Jackie treats people like garbage n doesnt return the calls she won't be bothered with low life drivers. eagan Minnesota Author: miami, Florida Trucking Companies: Dart eagan, Minnesota

Sep 03 2015
j g wentworth J g wentworth I went to them with a structured settlement the first time 0utta 12,500 i got back like 9 grand and the second time out of 12,500 i got back like around 4 grand. i feel like i was ripped off for a lot of my lawsuit money. i feel they took advantage of me because i was young and didnt know any better what can be done about this? at the time they were based in Philadelphia Pennsylvania Done About What? Author: Bronx, New York Cash Services: j g wentworth

Sep 02 2015
Optimal Liquidity LLC Allen Reno Allen RenoR Allen RenoRichard Allen RenoA few more AKA's:1.INSURED LIQUIDITY PARTNERS CFG LI, LLC - first formed on 3/1/20152.OPTIMAL ECONOMICS LLC – first formed on 4/25/20153. OPTIMAL ECONOMICS FINANCIAL LIQUIDITY LLC – first formed on 4/23/2015 Total Ripoff Financial SCAM Cedar Springs Texas Author: West Hills, California Mortgage Brokers: Optimal Liquidity LLC Allen Reno Cedar Springs, Texas

Sep 02 2015
BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. JALAPENOS GRILL AND KITCHEN, JALAPENOS BALDERAS KITCHEN AND GRILL, MEXICAN, LA PARILLA, EL DIAMANT FRAUD, U-VISA, IMMIGRATION, ABUSE, TAX EVASION, HEALTHCARE FRAUD, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, ALIAS, THEFT, CONVERSION OF PROPERTY, REFUGE, BANK OF AMERICA, BANAMEX, MONEY LAUNDERING, ARGENTA, SAN FRANCISCO, STONESTOWN GALLERIA, SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY, DAN BLDRBSTS, MEXICO, JALAPENOS MEXICAN KITCHEN AND GRILL, BALDERAS DANIEL RENE, SARA LOURDES BALDERAS BARRIENTOS VALLEJO, LA PARILLA, XALAPA VERACRUZ, DANIEL BALDERAS, PARK MERCED, GRIJALVA DR., GARCES DR. MAQUARIE AUSTRALIA, CITY CLINIC OF SAN FRANCISCO, BERKELEY, 2020 KITTREDGE, 680 MISSION STREET, 1 POLK ST 1708, 1905, TOYOTA VENZA SILVER, San Francisco California
DUTY OF CARE Author: san jose, California Credit Card Fraud: BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. San Francisco, California

7, Report #1252099

Aug 31 2015
across the nation promotions atn promo and atrium staffing kim tillman le anne penfield. atrium the payroll company LOL is Brittney baerardino NO PAY NO WAY 2 PUT IN HOURS THEN 2 PAYROLL CO ATRIUM STAFFING MORE PAPERWORK NEVER CORRECT 4 THEM HRS AND PAY SCALE WRONG. ATN OR ATRIUM NO CALLS BACH..BIG RIPOFF!! chicago Illinois Author: nation wide, Illinois Employees: across the nation promotions chicago, Illinois

8, Report #1251993

Aug 31 2015
Xfiniti comcast cable cancelled all tv and internet 8/4/2015 billing cycle is from 15th to 15th of each month sent me a bill after i cancelled everything for 286.00 for upgraded services that have been cancelled 11 days before new cycle.Bill was PAID in full. Now they tell me I owe 55.00 for programming, after I have cancelled the account an all services plymouth Michigan Author: ypsilanti, Michigan Cable TV: Xfiniti plymouth, Michigan

9, Report #1251905

Aug 30 2015
Beauty Labs/Perfect Age samples given over net opted for samples ended up signing up for monthy sales of 87.00 plus for both products have just taken out for the second month and didn't recieve anything at all Internet Author: Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Beauty Labs/Perfect Age Internet

Aug 30 2015
Carsunder500.net Carsunder500.net these people had me believe that you can buy a car under 500dollars .once i paid the $27 i could not call no numbers to talk to them about the car.some people i called they said that car been sold a month ago one person said he put thevcar on craigslist he didn't even know who these people were Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Liars: Carsunder500.net Internet

Aug 30 2015
tillnews a list of names that piggy backtillnews.comgrade-news.comchiefquiz.comready-survey.comweekquiz.compersonquiz.com reading news and grading it and quizs on veidos tillnews and rade-news only reading the last 4 veidos but I have not got paid I have worked over a month and pay is set every 14 days I have gave then up to 8/30/2015 and have not been paid Internet  Author: Boise, Idaho Internet: tillnews Internet

Aug 30 2015
Colony American Homes Tampa, FL WRI, American Homes 4 Rent, ColFin AH-Florida 6 llc, Corporate Service Company Agent for ColFin AH- Florida 6 llc Don't Rent From This Company!!!! Slum Lords and Crooks!!! Tampa, Florida Nationwide Author: Riverview, Florida Housing Rentals: Colony American Homes Tampa, FL Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
Ocean Honda-San Juan Capistrano PATRICK PETERS, GEN MGR CREEPY THUGS !! MAFIA STYLE SELLING!! BAIT AND SWITCH-BEWARE OF THE MONSTERS !! San Juan Capistrano California As Soon As You Drove It Off The Lot, Right? Author: Dana Point , California Auto Dealers: Ocean Honda-San Juan Capistrano San Juan Capistrano , California

Aug 28 2015
Calvary Porfolio Services Andrew Bickwit, Esq.Bleecker, Brodey and Andrews Trying to sue me when this account should have been payed by payment protection and I am on Disability after 4 back surgeries. Also another company is claiming ownership also of this old capitol one account. How can one sue me when another is claiming ownership of the same account. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Fairmont, West Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Calvary Porfolio Services Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 27 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
JONATHAN HAY Author: Medicine Hat, Alberta Personal Services: Jonathan Hay Publicity Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Jessica Horton & Associates TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Jessica Horton & Associates dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Jessica Horton & Associates accomplishes this by: implementing excellent customer service and honesty with sophisticated cutting-edge technology. *UPDATE: Jessica Horton & Associates pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Jessica Horton & Associates recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Real Michael Creek (Part 5) Author: Bellevue, Washington Jessica Horton & Associates Internet

Aug 27 2015
The Auto Warranty dba AWA Services Grp I had a service contract for 4 years 48000 mile & after two years I've only drove the car about 15 thousand miles so I decided I didn't need a warrantee & wanted my refund Terminating my contract. I did all that was asked of me & now I've been waiting going on six months for my refund Salibury Maryland Author: Long Island City, New York Auto Warranty: The Auto Warranty dba AWA Services Grp Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
The Natural Sapphire Company Buying sapphire engagement ring over the net be careful New York, New York
FAKE POSTING FROM EX-CONTRACTOR Author: New Yourk, New York Jewelry Stores: The Natural Sapphire Company New York, New York

Aug 27 2015
Movers of America and 4brothersmoving company ashley from movers of America Mohammad Hummad and Jehad Hummad of 4 brothers. We called movers of America to transfer our belonging they subcontracted 4 brothers and they price was tripled. They already have money in their bank and won't deliver our things and are charging 79 a days plus storage fees of 199.and they already have money in their account. They said they are putting out belonging for action. coral springs Florida
Spelled last name wrong Author: orlamdo, Florida Travel Services: Movers of America and 4brothersmoving company coral springs, Florida

Aug 26 2015
james hart I got an e-mail re the secret shopper, My 17 year old son was looking for something to do like this i had heard about this secret shopper and always thought it was something fun, I am very ingnorant, I never think anyone would do something so bad, I did go ahead with this and got over $2,000 stolen, i will never trust in anything, It is true about too good to be true. I am a mother of 4 and thought a little more money would have done good for me. Man was I wrong. Lacarna Lacarna Author: Roseville, California Customer: james hart Internet

Aug 26 2015
Beautifully Tamed Rip off!!! They ignore contact and give the run around Its been over 4 months since purchase. Internet Author: El Dorado, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: Beautifully Tamed Internet

Aug 26 2015
Appliance wholesalers Complete rip off. Bought a washer and dryer. 2nd day dryer doesn't work,, they replaced it with the 2nd one which only lasted 4 days, I am on my 3rd one now and it doesn't work , when I called to have it fixed it took them 5 days to come look at it now it's been a week and I haven't heard anything regarding my repair. When I asked for a refund I was told they do not give refunds even if the mashing I purchased does not work. Tallahassee Florida Author: Tallahassee , Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Appliance wholesalers Tallahassee , Florida

Aug 26 2015
Tyler Ericcson Net Space Profit, Net Space Member, Marketing; Website Kings Road Other Author: Cleveland, Ohio Computer Marketing Companies: Tyler Ericcson Kings Road , Other

Aug 25 2015
Westgate Palace,L.L.C. A Florida limited liability company My Wife & i purchased two weeks every other year at the Westgate Palace in Orlando, Fl,32819 on 6/4/2014 ,now they are telling us we only have one week every other year !! Ocoee Florida
Author: Oxford, Ohio Timeshare Rentals: Westgate Palace,L.L.C. Ocoee, Florida

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama