Your Search | hughesnet.net, hughesnet the old direcway

Apr 20 2014
Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Cheaters!!! Added $1,000 to the advertised price, plus $995 reconditioning for a 1-year-old vehicle! Woodbridge Virginia Author: Virginia Auto Dealers: Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Woodbridge, Virginia

Apr 20 2014
AAMCO Transmission Service Lawrenceville Georgia Franchise Location Corporate Office knowledge of dishonest franchise holder, who rebuilt pontiac transmission for $3.200 later found that old parts and cheap after market parts used i9n rebuild, did not properly program DOD Active Fuel Management to sync with transmission causing surging and additional damage to transmission and car engine, had to have another rebuild with new franchise owner that dealer said was actually DOD Active Fule Management failure that damaged transmission Car still surging and can't be driven without further damaging engine, which it is recommended be replaced or rebuilt Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Athens, Georgia Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmission Service Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
United readers service' My account was set I thought for magazines and I misunderstood (I am 77 years old) and now it appears I m in debt I am locked in for 30 months payments of 39.90 = 1197.00 Gainesville Georgia Author: Albany , Georgia Telemarketers: United readers service' Gainesville, Georgia

Apr 18 2014
Ultimate Orpingtons Old Orchard Farms, Gary Mignot, Lauren Mignot ONLINE SCAM ARTISTS! CONS! DONT LET THE MIGNOTS STEAL YOUR MONEY! Woodstock / Maurertown Virginia Author: Baltimore, Maryland Websites: Ultimate Orpingtons Woodstock / Maurertown, Virginia

5, Report #1119930

Apr 18 2014
Delmarva Power Came on to private property and mutilated and destroyed 200 year old trees Salisbury Maryland Author: Crisfield, Maryland Electrical Services: Delmarva Power Salisbury, Maryland

Apr 18 2014
Troiano Fuel Oil Co I moved into Rockville Centre and my boiler was not working, was going to switch over to gas. Met the owner at a school function and he talked me into getting a new oil boiler. During installation, came home and found the owner and install guys talking about the boiler not being good for the flu size, etc. My wife told them to put back the old boiler and owner, Vito Troiano stated he couldn't, that the old boiler was gone. Long story short, 13 years of problems including 3 blown pressure relief valves on the hot water storage tank; water flooding in basement each time; heat in the summer; hot water that was either warm or too hot; and now, the boiler is rotted and leaking. The owner, Vito Troiano, acts as if all these years, it's my fault; that's his attitude. Valley Stream New York Author: rockville centre, New York Consumer Services: Troiano Fuel Oil Co Valley Stream, New York

Apr 17 2014
ILEADS.com Selling Exclusive Leads that are far from Exclusive nothing but recycled old leads ripping off the financial industry Internet Author: Tuscon, Arizona Financial Services: ILEADS Internet

Apr 16 2014
Ginger Doll sparky_ginger@yahoo.com ana, ginger, girlnextdoor, 50 yrs old, snitch, informant, liar, con, deceptive benton Arkansas
Author: benton, Arkansas Blabber Mouth: Ginger Doll sparky_ginger@yahoo.com Benton, Arkansas

Apr 16 2014
Midcoastvintage Stole money from my 11 year old grandson Internet Author: lexington, South Carolina Hobby Shops: Midcoastvintage Select State/Province

Apr 15 2014
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Caseade Capital llc try to collect 20 years old credit which was setteled 8 years ago it say sc not sure greenville south carolina Internet Author: tustin, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Internet

Apr 15 2014
Dynamic Recovery Solutions aka's Unknown Tried to collect on 22 year old debt settled 20 years ago. Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Albuquerque, New Mexico

Apr 15 2014
Mike Roop Oregon BLM Ranger Coward Goon Attacks and Body Slams 57 Year Old Woman From Behind Portland Oregon
Author: Bunkerville, Nevada Government Services: Mike Roop Oregon BLM Gun for Hire Portland, Oregon

Apr 14 2014
Canadian appliance liquidators Sold 10 year old appliances claiming they were new unused demo models Dundas Ontario
Author: Dundas, New York Appliances: Canadian appliance liquidators Dundas, Ontario

Apr 14 2014
American Truck Group Gulfport The Old Baite & Switch That's What They Tried To Do Gulfport, Ms. Mississippi Author: arabi,la 70032, Louisiana Truck Dealers: American Truck Group Gulfport Gulfport, Mississippi

Apr 12 2014
Silver Lake Smoke Shop Buys and sell old stock and defective produts. Will not exchange or give money back, when a product proves to be defective, even seconds after a purchase Everett Washington
Author: Lynnwood, Washington Smoke Shops: Silver Lake Smoke Shop Everett, Washington

Apr 12 2014
Adam buehler (503) 421-7955 Pro detail, detail 2u, 503-421-7955 Adam buehler Worst auto detail my 5 year old could have done a better job my cars interior was left soaked it seamed like he took a hose to the inside of my car now it smells like mildew and the detailers looked like they were high on drugs Portland metro Mobile detailer Author: Oregon , Oregon Car Washes: Adam buehler (503) 421-7955 Internet

Apr 11 2014
Comcast Will not fix mistake in bill, untill I agree to 12 month old contract thy made error on. Baltimore Nationwide Author: Lusby, Maryland Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
United Personal Loans USA Savings and Loan Total Rip Off Artists...prey on poor, disabled and old Houston Texas Author: Winthrop, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: United Personal Loans Houston, Texas

Apr 10 2014
Ava Fllowers Florist Detective, I have a complaint about Avas Flowers (www.avasflowers.com and www.avasflowers.net). On the Internet, Avas Flowers goes to great lengths in pretending to be local (or at least network with local florists), but this is a scam. This week, they shipped my wife's roses in box from New Jersey to Wisconsin, and they arrived looking weathered and old. Internet
Author: Waukesha, Wisconsin Florists: Ava Fllowers Internet

Apr 10 2014
Turnbury at Countryside Apartments, McKinley Properties, Manager Laura, 727-712-1692 Turnbury at Countryside Apartments, McKinley Properties, 25350 US Hwy 19 Clearwater Florida 33763 Bait and Switch Apartments, MOLD, Flooding. Broken pipes, LOUD LOUD LOUD Tenants, ROACHES, Spiders, Dangerous Decks (35 year old apartments) Laura will LURE you in with Promises and then forget about problems in apartments, Clearwater Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Tenants: Turnbury at Countryside Apartments, McKinley Properties, Manager Laura, 727-712-1692 Clearwater, Florida

Apr 09 2014
Old American Insurance Co. scamed agent Kansas City Missouri Author: Concord, California Insurance Companies: Old American Insurance Co. Kansas City, Missouri

Apr 08 2014
Regina Webb Fabiana Tessa Sky West Animal Airlines Mr James MaloneContinental Pet Cargo#E8ILRegina Webb regina.webb123@gmail.com 2 Maltese Puppies 12 Wks old, yours for just for shipping - can deliver to your home. Casper, Regina or Fabiana Wyoming Author: Fishtail, Montana Adoption Agency: Regina Webb Casper, Wyoming

Apr 08 2014
Spare Pair Eye Center I 'm just an old lady Holmdel New Jersey Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Spare Pair Eye Center Holmdel, New Jersey

24, Report #1119242

Apr 08 2014
Ken Nugent accident lawyer This lawyer did not die anything to my case. I was 4 months pregnant with my 8 year old sitting in the car, we a were T-boned by someone being and admitting using her phone and did not pay attention turning to the opposite street. My escalade truck was nearly totaled , I was in pain so my daughter. I was told my Ken Nugent office that I can't receive physical therapy because I am pregnant , they did not get any records from doctors I visited and oretebded that they don't have no information or records indicating that I was hurt. I called 100 times a week but no one called me back, case manager was calling once in a while leaving my a short message saying returning my call or my case changed again case manager... After two years they paid my medical bills using the other party insurance and same time my credit was totally ruined because the medical bills went straight to my credit again Because Ken Nugent office did not keep doctors offices, ambulance services and others informed or updated. This company is a disaster, don't waist your time, you will ruin your credit, your health, your insurance company and come our owing people after a major accident cause by a cell phone texter.......office Atlanta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Gulcan Agee Atlanta , Georgia

Apr 07 2014
Econo Air Econo Air talked my 80-year old Mom into a $9500.00 unit Anaheim California Author: Butbank, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Econo Air Anaheim, California