Your Search | hughesnet.net, hughesnet the old direcway

Dec 18 2014
Nicaragua Developments - Kevin Fleming land fraud compulsive lying threats misleading public ripoff Isla Mariana Managua Internet Author: San Jose, California Door to Door Sales: Nicaragua Developments Internet

Dec 17 2014
John C. Howe , John Howe , Old Hill Partners, Inc., Patriot Group LLC Warning : John C. Howe , is investigated by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for committing tax fraud WESTPORT Connecticut
Author: New York , New York Investment Brokers: John C. Howe WESTPORT, Connecticut

Dec 17 2014
OmniTech Support REVIEW: OmniTech Support executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Omni Tech Support’s goal is to be the leading online technical support company in regards to customer satisfaction, will go all lengths to achieve their goal. Los Angeles , Californa*UPDATE: Omni Tech Support pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. OmniTech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: San Francisco, California Computer Service & Repair: Omnitechsupport Los Angeles, California

4, Report #1195449

Dec 15 2014
One Live Media Shop Beyonce scam, ripoff Austin, TX Internet Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Clothing Stores: One Live Media Internet

Dec 15 2014
***UPDATE***DECEMBER 2014 *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: ***UPDATE***DECEMBER 2014 *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

6, Report #1195323

Dec 14 2014
HughesNet BBB Started all Bolts left loose by Marc Wortman told by service Tech/Salesman Marc did'nt install it. Princeton Nationwide
Author: Owensville, Indiana Internet Service Providers: HughesNet Nationwide

7, Report #1195184

Dec 13 2014
Magic Jack Magic Jack Plus The company told me my 5 years renewal was on the old device. The rep unable to show me the actual serial number of registered contract Internet. Author: Irvine, California Internet Service Providers: Magic Jack Internet

8, Report #1195171

Dec 13 2014
Robinson's X-Treme Towing & Tires Robinson's X-Treme Towing 11446 Peggys Cove Road Seabright, NS B3Z 2Z2, Canada JAMES ROBINSON STRAIGHT SCAM ARTIST.. DIDN'T PAY FOR SERVICES THAT ME AND MY FRIEND PROVIDED.. MY 4 year old @11 yr will not have a Christmas because of his scams. Don't trust him hes a fraudulent person.. HALIFAX halifax, ns Author: Metairie, Louisiana Auto Shipping Companies: Robinson's X-Treme Towing & Tires HALIFAX, internet

9, Report #1194661

Dec 11 2014
ARA Collections - Sandra Threatens to take legal action against me for a debt that is at least 25 years old Villa Park Illinois Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Legal Process Servers: ARA Collections Villa Park, Illinois

10, Report #1194648

Dec 11 2014
First National Collection Bureau, Inc at 610 Waltham Way in Sparks, NV 89434 Idiots tried to get me to pay a settled 7 year old debt and were complete a**holes on the phone Sparks Nevada Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Collection Agencies: First National Collection Bureau, Inc at 610 Waltham Way in Sparks, NV 89434 sparks, Nevada

11, Report #1194378

Dec 10 2014
PORT BYWATER, (((Redacted))) NOISY AND POORLY OLD RUN BUILDING!! MIAMI Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Rotten Neighbors: PORT BYWATER, 1700 S BAYSHORE LANE MIAMI, Florida

12, Report #1194253

Dec 09 2014
Septic Savior Septic Savior Said my 98 year old Dad owed them ficticious bill. Harrassed him into paying by wire. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Pleasant Valley, New York Telemarketing Companies: Septic Savior Deerfield Beach , Florida

13, Report #1194081

Dec 09 2014
Teresa Adam this person had an add for a 10 week old male and female french bulldog.We conversed for a couple of days and she said she just moved to Little Rock, Arkansas because she lost her mom and her mom was the one who took care of the puppies so now she had to sell due to the apartment didn't allow pets.I text and said I would drive from Independence, Mo to her and meet that evening.I didn't hear anything so I ended up having to get a hotel room. I text her early the next morning and told her I had to leave in the next couple hrs.I received some sort of 4 digit code that I had to give only her and then I would get her address to meet for the puppies.I messaged her the code and she said,thanks, that's all I needed, Bye. Haven't heard anything since.Please beware of any person like this. I didn't have the money to do all of this for nothing as I'm sure u don't either. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Independence, Missouri Animal Abuse: Teresa Adam Internet

14, Report #1193964

Dec 08 2014
Sunday Enterprises; Save on Resorts; Vacation Owners I will appreciate that Mr. David Beasley is made aware of my complaint/warning. My husband and I attended a seminar in SYRACUSE, NY upon receiving a postcard offering a free flight on Southwest Airlines, valued at $1,000. The postcard left nothing to the imagination that Southwest was somehow involved. After watching an impressive PPT presentation and listening to dishonest, unethical, believable, fast talking sales people, we MOST UNFORTUNATELY bought into this wholesale travel club at a cost of $3,397.00. We have tried REPEATEDLY asking them to please recind the contract and credit our credit card. (We cannot afford an attorney.) They offer NOTHING that I can't accomplish on Kayak. The BBB in AZ is now involved (case #10319260) on our behalf. A PPT slide they showed indicated they were BBB accredited in Arizona, when in fact they are not. To us that slide was a distinction of excellence. Much has changed since September 14, and we cannot either afford to travel or are we up to it.The CNY BBB keeps referring me to the BBB in Arizona, totally dismissing my complaint/concerns/warning for fellow New Yorkers, in particular retirees. We saw them turning people away who didn't have a major credit card. My 76-year-old husband is so stressed and experiencing anxiety over this disaster. When I attempted to use their services, it took repeated & frustrating phone calls (most often not returned) or they would send ME links to sites where I would research. It is such a total scam. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Rochester, New York Travel Services: Sunday Enterprises Scottsdale, Arizona

15, Report #1193881

Dec 08 2014
Old National Bank formerly United Bank and Trust Old National if you love excessive fees and no services Ann Arbor Michigan Author: Saline, Mi, Michigan Banks: Old National Bank Ann Arbor, Michigan

16, Report #1193678

Dec 07 2014
Thomas Hill Launchpad Press Thomas HillLampas Books Had a written agreement with Thomas Hill on assistive/ghostwriting a book...November 2014 was the final finish deadline..he abandoned the project several times after being paid half of the total fee, completing less than half of the project..now I see there are other clients that are unsatified,...I am going to contact the Atty General in WY..he has no picture anywhere that I could see and he just dumps phones like old girlfriends as he needs to. WY and possibly Colorado Internet Author: Ithaca, New York Questionable Activities: Thomas Hill Launchpad Press Internet

17, Report #1193585

Dec 06 2014
Health New Beginnings, Inc Product had a new lable over the old label and the labels listed different ingredients Internet
Author: Nevada City, California Weightloss Programs: Health New Beginnings, Inc Internet

18, Report #1193589

Dec 06 2014
SELF HELP WORKS I DIDN'T DO THIS ON MY DEBIT/C.C. I DON'T NEED WEIGHT LOSS N I'M 65 YRS OLD SOMEONE USED THIS N I WANT THEM 2 GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.CALIFORNIA Nationwide Author: PAWTUCKET, Rhode Island Weightloss Programs: SELF HELP WORKS Nationwide

19, Report #1193057

Dec 04 2014
SellandRecycle.com Sellandrecycle.com STOLE my 13 year old daughters Ipad. Promised $125 and NEVER sent the money. It's been 5 MONTHS. San Francisco California Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: SellandRecycle.com San Francisco, California

20, Report #1192793

Dec 03 2014
Sleep Train Took my money but then denied my mattress claim for a mattress that was a little over a year old.... Sacramento California Author: Newman, California Bed & Bath: Sleep Train Sacramento, California

Dec 02 2014
Damian DMYSTROVSSKY DAMIAN DELANGERON SCAM DANGEROUS MAN,ILLEGAL RESIDENT USA FAKE MULTIMEDIA SITE ,HANG OUT WITH CRIMINALS santa monica California
Author: santa monica, California Festivals & Event Services: Damian DYMYSTROVSSKY santa monica, California

22, Report #1192464

Dec 02 2014
The League Secret Society I'm special; sucess in anything; 2000yr. old secrets;elite class of individuals;power;wealth;love.etc. Beachwood Ohio Author: West Homestead, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: The League Beachwood, Ohio

23, Report #1192286

Dec 01 2014
HughesNet Hughes Network Internet Provider Internet Author: Bulverde, Texas Internet Service Providers: HughesNet Internet

Nov 30 2014
Metro Financial Planning DENNIS KHANNA started statement of claim against my 68 yr old mother, added illegal mortgage to home and forged docs! Hamilton Ontario Canada Author: Hamilton, Ontario Mortgage Brokers: Metro Financial Planning Hamilton, Ontario

25, Report #1191763

Nov 28 2014
RPM-CO 4trailer.com David Jernigan, Dave Jernigan, Shannon Jerigan RPM-CO RIPPED ME OFF FOR $4500. DONT GIVE DAVE A DEPOSIT old town Florida Author: Illinois Trailers: RPM-CO 4trailer.com old town, Florida