Your Search | hunter douglas, pearl river, ny

1, Report #1342061

Dec 08 2016
Seccio Inc Salomon Suissa Never delivered, Never Refunded, Scam, Ebay, Waits for paypal refund to be over New York City, Garden City NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Salomon Suissa Internet

Dec 06 2016
American Home Sheild Sounds like a great idea....DON'T do it. They will be so nice, until you have a claim! Then good luck and when you call to cancel your warenty, they will say they will help but you never get a response back because they get another month fee out of you! Memphis Nationwide Tennessee Author: River Falls, Wisconsin Warranty Companies: American Home Sheild Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Willow River Farm Barb Wilson This has to stop!!!! Michigan
Author: Marietta, Georgia Animal Abuse: Willow River Farm Internet

Dec 04 2016
Franklin Funding Group Mike Patel Franklin Funding Group in Brooklyn NY Franklin Funding Group are internet thieves Brooklyn New York Author: Virginia Beach, Iowa Loans: Franklin Funding Group Mike Patel Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Jon Bell jon-bell-lou-larry-luis-lucasuses-craigs-list-to-seek-out-his-prey- Notified that person by this name ensued in a faulty business proposition in the take over of a fitness studio in Tribeca Ny New York We were ripped off by Jon as well Author: New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Jon Bell Ny, New York

Dec 02 2016
Peoples resource management, inc. Andrew gottlieb New york Author: Elgin, Illinois Business Consulting: Peoples resource management, inc. NY

Nov 29 2016
Ray from Ultimate security force I went to look forba job at this place that i got from a news ad and basically got ripped off by being to i had to pay 200 dollers for a fireguard Test prep coarse which is insane then i paid the guy after taking the classes and still never received my certificate. Manhattan Author: Queens ny, New York Employers: Ray from Ultimate security force

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire My order number was DE126550 ordered on 11/3/2016 address 1735 Caton Ave Brooklyn NY, 11226 suite 344 I place an order with The Deal Empire and never received it. Sent emails no response. Then only name that i wad able to get was kaviyomsv.com Brooklyn NY 11226 klaviyomsv.com. Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
Criminal Justice Legal Law Services/ Kevin Williams I received a voicemail from a red dot India sounding man informing me that I had 3 allegations against me and that arrest warrants would be issued if I didn't return his call immediately! NY, USA NY Author: Waynesville, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Criminal Justice Legal Law Services Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Derma Vibrance Youth Skin Eye/ wrinkle cream Unknown Unknown Author: Elk River, Minnesota Misc. Health Specialists: Derma Vibrance Internet

Nov 29 2016
HSBC CHARGED OUTRAGEOUS FEES NY NY One more thing Author: Gouverneur, New York Mortgage Companies: HSBC Internet

Nov 28 2016
E-List Hunter ElisthunterE list hunter Email List provider scam San Francisco Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Small Business Services: E-List Hunter Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Printz and Patternz Dan Crowley Paid over $4,500.00 and got nothing GALWAY New York Author: GALWAY, New York Websites: Printz and Patternz Schenectady, NY ,

Nov 26 2016
Douglas Richard This person called my home telling me I have an urgent Message that they have my social and my name and I better contact them right away or my attorney met a contact them right away Nationwide Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Consumer Services: Douglas Richard Internet

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 22 2016
Deal Empire Made order online with my credit card! Got an email with order# and said my order was on the way 11/5/16 and not received yet 11/22/16! Read Ripoff Report on same company today so filing my report also! First time to be ripped off! Haven't received my credit card stmt yet to see if the purchase is on it! Brooklyn, NY 11226 New York Author: Cleo Springs, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Deal Empire Brooklyn, NY 11226, New York

Nov 22 2016
ExCash took the money they were suppose to deposit in my bank account 315 Park Avenue New York, NY 10154-0102. United Internet
Author: williamsburg, Virginia Cash Services: ExCash Internet

Nov 21 2016
Franklin Prosperity I ordered a radio and got Franklin Prosperity rockville centre New York Author: rockville centre, New York Financial Services: Franklin Prosperity NY

Nov 20 2016
Major Singh Bhangu, Douglas Ryan, Victor McBee, Bryan Foth, B. WashingtonPMG Legal Servives, International, Silicon Valley Finance Capital Loans, Finance Small Business San Francisco California Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: Major Singh Bhangu San Francisco , California

Nov 20 2016
DOUGLAS S.GROTH JR. DOUG GROTHHEREIN AS JOHN DOE #1 SUED FACTS are : FRAUD ARTIST, TRASPASSER, Beware CONMAN, EXTORTIONIST EAST MEADOW, and HEMPSTEAD, Nationwide and New York Author: Hempstead, New York Government Worker: DOUGLAS S.GROTH JR. Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
Jewish Marketing Services Lisa ZamanDia DumonMrs. Gordon Undisclosed renewal clause in contract, harrasing phone calls for collection Kew Gardens New York Author: New York, NY, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Jewish Marketing Services Kew Gardens, New York

Nov 18 2016
Publishers clearing house Pch Posted on their sight I won $10,000 then emailed me they made a mistake sorry Don't knoe Author: Toms river, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Publishers clearing house

Nov 18 2016
Anthony Adolino Handyman Hudson valley Newburgh ny New York Author: Suffern, New York Home Improvements: Anthony Adolino Newburgh ny , New York

Nov 18 2016
Dr. Amy Gawrych Selfish, Self Centered, Uncaring, Unprofessional Psychologist, Doesn't Know The First Thing About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Complete Phony Lindenhurst NY Author: Lindenhurst, New York Mental Health: Dr. Amy Gawrych NY

Nov 18 2016
Bullet Guy bulletguy.com tillson ny Don't buy from bulletguy tillson New York Author: miami , Florida Guns & Ranges: Bullet Guy Internet