Customer satisfaction commitment: Huntington | Ripoff Report

Your Search: Huntington Copper: Ripoff Report Verified Business REVIEW and commitment to customer satisfaction: Huntington Copper stands on an impeccable record,
There may be more specific results for "Huntington Copper: Ripoff Report Verified Business REVIEW and commitment to customer satisfaction: Huntington Copper stands on an impeccable record,"
For more specific results for "Huntington Copper: Ripoff Report Verified Business REVIEW and commitment to customer satisfaction: Huntington Copper stands on an impeccable record,"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
Rocky Mountain Films 2006 or 2008 i sent 5 supper 8 films with a $300 Plus check. Flims were my deceased wife and son growing up. I have emailed many times over the years during and after the law sute the company had goin on. All i asked sent the flims back they are all i have. Aurora Massachusetts Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Liars: Rocky Mountain Films Aurora, Massachusetts

Apr 24 2017
CD DIET & HEALTH Maximum GarciOptimum Green Professional Scammers. Very poor business practice. San Diago California Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: CD DIET & HEALTH San Diago, California

Apr 24 2017
Guardsman RIP OFF, THIEVES, LIARS say anything just to blow you off and not cover warranty you paid for Grand Rapids Michigan - services US furniture stores Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Warranty Companies: Guardsman Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Adam S. Tracy iBankattorneys.com, Adam S. Tracy, Esq@tracyfirmSecurities Compliance Group, LTDThe Tracy Firm, LTD Adam Tracy -- Lawyer Disciplined By Bar! File A Complaint Immediately If Victim Of Tracy Law, LTD Wheaton Illinois
Author: Miami, Florida Business Consultants: Adam S. Tracy Wheaton, Illinois

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
AUDI AUDI OF FORT LAUDERDALE THE WORST DEALERSHIP ON EARTH Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: AUDI Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 24 2017
Official CPN Number Cameron Jefferson Took Money and Did Not Provide Any Services/Theif and Scam Artist Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Official CPN Number Internet

Apr 24 2017
Chris Campbell Cambogia best scam - a one off payment turned to monthly account raid Anderson Indiana Author: EDENS LANDING, Other Weightloss Programs: Chris Campbell Anderson , Indiana

Apr 24 2017
BeGlammed LLC Be Glammed Worse company to work for! They never paid me & blocked me Houston,  Texas Author: Houston , Texas Employment Services: BeGlammed LLC Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Parisian, KMD Skin Cream and Lil*Labeyeserum SCAM, DECEPTIVE ADS on INTERNET. GET YOUR CARD NUMBER AND CHARGES RANDOM ITEMS Florida and Colorado Author: Coral Springs, Florida Skin Care: Parisian Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Wikipedia Blocks Editors For Attempting To Complain About Cyberbullying Internet Author: , Websites: Wikipedia Internet

Apr 24 2017
First Option ,Tom White, Tom White I invested $6,700 which he reported grew to 50,200 he told me in order to receive the profits I had to give him another 20% of the balance which amount to approximately 10,400. Internet Author: Milwaukee , Wisconsin Brokerage Companies On-line: First Option (Tom White) Internet

Apr 23 2017
Funding site support They took 59.95 from my account without me knowing on 4/23/17 i dont know how they have gotten my information Lindon Utah Internet Author: Dale city, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Funding site support Internet

Apr 23 2017
Design Home Game This game allows you to purchase virtual furniture for the use of designing rooms. Each item has 5 uses. Unfortunately, if you don't pay attention, you don't get all 5 uses. The items disappear from the inventory, and when you contact them, they completed blow you off. This game is a joke! A total ripoff. Do not use real in app purchasing!!! Internet Internet
Author: California Computer Training & Education: Design Home Game Internet

Apr 23 2017
swaplease they lied about how they would help me with getting out of my lease, i asked him before i started how abbout how much would my car be worth and he said that it did not matter but it appears that it does we are even competing with dealer on their web site internet based Nationwide Author: Chula Vista, California Auto Advertising Services: swaplease Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Cecam Construction LLC This was the most expensive remodel job I have done. I have done a few remodeling job before. Jorge has many bait and switch method up this sleeve. seattle WA Author: Sammamish, Washington Building Services: Cecam Construction LLC

Apr 23 2017
Emerald Room Emerald Room Marijuana Dispensary Complete False Advertising on Prices & Horrible Customer Service Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Alternative Health: Emerald Room Los Angeles, California

Apr 23 2017
Tresor Rare KEY WEST , FL Victoria FRAUD!!! BAIT AND SWITCH!!! Key West Florida Author: Marysville , Michigan Beauty Products: Tresor Rare KEY WEST , FL Key West, Florida

Rise Broadband Failure to deliver service Garden Prairie Illinois
Author: Garden Prairie, Illinois Internet: Rise Broadband Internet

Apr 23 2017
Fractional property services They promised to rent out my 3 weeks time share and charged $1200 from me. It was back to June 2016. They are gone now with the money they took from me and another people.. I need the help Atlanta GA Author: Los Angeles, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Fractional property services

Apr 23 2017
PharmacyGlobalRX I ordered from this company on 1/31/2017 and never received the products. I contacted them several times and told me to wait. Finally they stopped responding me. I paid them $136.00, after requesting my money back they never answered me back. I strongly believe this is a scam. Internet Author: Chatsworth, California Pharmacies: PharmacyGlobalRX Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Nova Fashion USA, inc Mike the suit guy Mike Singh Possible bait and switch. Owner is a tailor and shows one fabric and then orders from Bangkok the same the design but low quality. Charges double what the suit is worth. As soon as I asked about the fabric I never heard back from the guy. Reading, Boston, Massachusetts MA Response to Complaint filed on 04-23-17 Author: Waltham, Massachusetts Tailor Shops: Nova Fashion USA Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Michael TravelerTraveler on the Backroads Before Christmas of 2015 I ordered books and puzzles for my husband's Christmas gift. I've never received my orders. I've emailed numerous times and sent him private messages on his Facebook page. I've had countless promises from him that my order has been shipped, will be shipped, and assurances he will check on my order. No results! This man is a rip off! I'm tired of excuses. Internet Author: Lookeba, Oklahoma Book Stores: Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Internet

Apr 23 2017
Samantha Robinson Nation wide lending corp Promised a loan, request a payment to secure it of $850.00 North york Ontario Author: Ajax, Ontario Loans: Samantha Robinson North york, Ontario

Apr 23 2017
Orlando Pool and Patio by Design Inc Eric Meyers BEWARE, STAY AWAY AT ANY COST Orlando Florida
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Pool Builders: Orlando Pool and Patio by Design Inc Orlando, Florida