Customer satisfaction commitment: Huntington | Ripoff Report

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 24 2017
TRS Limited Tate and KirlinAssociates,Inc Sent a fraudulent collection office letter Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Mar 23 2017
Luxia no. 7 Neil Thomson is the registered agent with Attorney General's office. He also has 4-5 other companies filed. Phoenix Arizona Author: Kaufman, Texas Skin Care: Luxia no. 7 Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 23 2017
Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department t 300 South Spring Street Los Angele Caifornia 90013 Internet Author: Dandridge, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department Internet

Mar 23 2017
Iron Doors Now REVIEW: Iron Doors Now dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Money back guarantee. Iron Doors Now Iron entry doors provide beauty, style, elegance, security all in one without traditional security door. *UPDATE: Iron Doors Now pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Iron Doors Now recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Thanks for a great experience! Author: cedarhurst, New York Building Products: Iron Doors Now TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Iron Doors Now offers extensive selection of standard iron doors while specializing in custom sizes, designs. Iron Doors Now catch people's attention, inspiring pride of ownership. Iron Doors Now Iron entry doors provide beauty, style, elegance, security all in one without traditional security door. El Monte, California

Mar 23 2017
Applied Media Technologies Corp Beware that a 30 day free trial is not what they say it is. Y Clearwater Florida Author: Lombard, Illinois Miscellaneous Office Services: Applied Media Technologies Corp Clearwater, Florida

Mar 23 2017
Wageworks Cont'd to deny me access to my wageworks debit/credit card even after I provided the documentation that they requested and verified that they received the documentation by phone from the providers office Lexington,Ky and San Mateo,California Nationwide Author: Squantum, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Wageworks Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
Light in the box.com Rip off Light in Th Box China Internet Author: concord, New Hampshire Department & Outlet Stores: Light in the box.com Internet

Mar 22 2017
Namora Trading & Khaled Ahmed Beirat , Khaled Beirat ,khaled ahmad beirat is a convicted felon, served in Illinois department of corrections 2 terms burbank illinois ,cook county Illinois
Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Credit Services: Namora Trading & Khaled Ahmed Beirat Bridgeview, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
Big 5 Sporting Goods BIG 5 SPORTING GOODS RIPPED ME OFF ON A PAIR OF HIKING BOOTS Oceanside California Prove.... Author: Oceanside, California Department & Outlet Stores: Big 5 Sporting Goods Oceanside, California

Mar 21 2017
Intoxalock The device froze twice this winter as I sat freezing waiting to start the car... a few days later I had a fail then a pass five minutes later... then I again had a .02 fail and lost my license because it would not let me retest...  Internet Intoxalock failures Author: Lake Crystal, Minnesota DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Intoxalock Internet

Mar 20 2017
Water department Ongoing financial raping Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Garvey Real Estate Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Mar 18 2017
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Who is We?? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

Mar 18 2017
HobbiesDiscount.net ScoreDirect.com Chris Oliver scam alert Vancover British Columbia Author: Homer, Alaska Department & Outlet Stores: HobbiesDiscount.net Vancover, British Columbia

Mar 17 2017
Helen Dukhan: A Terrible Attorney To Stay Away From The Law office of Helen Dukhan - Dont Hire Her Brooklyn, New York Not my client Author: ny, New York Lawyers: Helen Dukhan Brooklyn, , New York

Mar 17 2017
Player's Network, Inc. Artifice and scheme Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pompano Beach, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Player's Network, Inc. Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 16 2017
Biggerdiscounts.net Internet
Author: Menominee , Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: Biggerdiscounts.net Internet

17, Report #1361965

Mar 15 2017
Choice Auto Brokers Jean- Luc Ferrigno, Keith Melanson Dba Choice Auto Brokers, north shore auto Please be careful with this business I wished I would of of read the rip off reports before buying from them... LIARS AND RIP OFFS Fort Lauderdale Florida
Lies all lies Author: McAllen , Texas Auto Dealers: Choice Auto Brokers Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Mar 15 2017
Worldcore.eu EUPSPROVIDER S.R.O The company is stealing money from the customers as well lying in their replies to previous reports Czech Republic Internet Author: Holon, Financial Services: Worldcore.eu Internet

Mar 14 2017
Vehicle Solutions Vehicle Service Department Claimed I had an expiring vehicle warranty and I owed lots of money Saint charles Missouri
Author: Summerton, South Carolina Auto Warranty: Vehicle Solutions Saint charles, Missouri

Teeny Office Desiree Golembiewski Desiree stole my money Winnetka California
Subpoena requested to identify poster of online defamation Author: trollsville, Alabama Computer Software: Teeny Office Winnetka , California

Mar 14 2017
RMA Ev Guorra 909-276-5046Pacific Transfer Timeshares RMA I received a notice stating I could end my maintenance fees for my timeshare. I attended a seminar on 5/18/13 and paid RMA $4295.00 to transfer my timeshare to them and they would sell it. There email has been discontinued and the phone number 800-399-7958. I was told there was an attorney in Florida working on this transfer so I called his office and was told he is an attorney that works on transferring timeshares. His last name was Bell. Torrance California Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Property Management: RMA Torrance, California

Mar 14 2017
My Tax Prep Office The software keeps calculating errors and omitting information. Internet Author: Princeton, West Virginia Computer Software: My Tax Prep Office Internet

Mar 13 2017
Shoe Carnival Shoe Carnival stoke my 12 year olds money Nationwide Author: Dover, Delaware Department & Outlet Stores: Shoe Carnival Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide