HYVEE WINDOM, MINNESOTA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: HyVee Windom, Minnesota
There may be more specific results for "HyVee Windom, Minnesota"
For more specific results for "HyVee Windom, Minnesota"
Showing 1-25 of 16,655 Found Reports For more specific results for "HyVee Windom, Minnesota"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Lemon Squad Auto Inspections Failed to report many vehicle imperfections and business won't take responsibility Woodbury Minnesota
Lemon squad says they do inspections on RVs. This Ohta be good Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Inspection: Lemon Squad Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Victoria Brides .com Victoriabrides.com, Amolatina.com I say a pop up ad and clicked on GIRLS THAT WILL LOVE TO HIT ON YOU!! Then, Victoria Brides popped up. I was like, GEEZ, there sure are an abundance of amazingly beautiful woman here. I paid $150 to start to get the good Deal on credits. Well, those credits were quickly eaten up in just a couple days and then I paid again and then again as the conversations flowed.. I started to see patterns and then asked, Could you please take a picture of you with a piece of paper that says KERRY to show you that you are Real. Each of the woman I was trying to get to know each acted offended. Then I continued to push the idea and got them to say. OK! However, it never happened of course. THEN I went to Google and entered VICTORIA BRIDES SCAM and this good website appeared. I feel foolish, embarressed and I have had someone promise me a service and straight stole my money. The total cost was over $500.00. Internet
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Victoria Brides .com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Shore Funding Solutions, Inc. Shore Funding Solutions, Inc. Gina Monteforte Scam Telemarketers Patchogue New York
Author: Minnesota Financial Services: Shore Funding Solutions, Inc. Patchogue, New York

Oct 19 2017
Prodigy Portofolio Management SCAM, lawsuit, fake debt Newport, CA Nationwide Author: Minnesota Collection Agency's: Prodigy Portofolio Management Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Travelon alpha omega scam me out of $3750.00 Eden Priare Minnesota Author: Lakeville, Minnesota Consumer Services: Travelon Eden Priare, Minnesota

Oct 18 2017
Across America Boxer Rescue - Lori Weese Hateful, stated she was glad a dog was dead Burnsville MN Author: Blaine , Minnesota Clubs & Organizations: Across America Boxer Rescue - Lori Weese Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
xfinity Comcast Prepaid Visa card ripoff for choosing Xfinity for internet and TV service Eagan Minnesota Author: Prince George, Virginia Cash Services: xfinity Eagan, Minnesota

Oct 18 2017
NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream NeuLift.net NeuLift.org neulift.topfitnessbiotics.com skincarebeautyshop.com neuliftskin.org Facebook neulift neuliftskin.net thebeautyinsiders.com fitnesssteer.com neuliftserum.com neuliftcream.com neuliftserum.net Hidden fees and automatic shipments when you sign up for a free trial! Charges are 89.95 & $94.90 for their NeuLift 0.5oz of product when you can buy it on Amazon for Fountain Valley California Author: Cokato, Minnesota Liars: NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 18 2017
Nystrom and associates ltd Otsego Minnesota Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Personal Services: Nystrom and associates ltd Otsego, Minnesota

Oct 17 2017
Latest Fashions Luxury Fashions?MYFAVSHP...?MYSUPERSTR...? Kept sending watches, Jewely after twice+ asked that my account be cancelled and then charging each time they sent an item. Porlian, OR....Silver City, MN .... and Florida Oregon Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Questionable Activities: Latest Fashions Porlian, Oregon

Oct 17 2017
Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Steve Swan sold me an ad for radius magazine to run in June 2017 the only contact I've had with him since then is that he would refund my money. As of October 25, 2017 I have not heard anything from him nor have I received the money Elk River Minnesota Author: Big Lake, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Elk River, Minnesota

Oct 17 2017
Amana Amana Appliances, Maytag Appliances Dishwashers defective Villard Nationwide
Author: Villard, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Amana Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
dc-wc mon valueplus fee charged after being canceled and wasnt told about Minnetonka Minnesota Author: maryville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: dc-wc mon valueplus Minnetonka, Minnesota

Oct 15 2017
staur co. first they compramised my card by not using it at the time of the order, than used it 2 mos. later without my knowledge, then I paid the extra $20 to guarantee I was told it could not be replaced my money could not be returned, they would send me a catalog so I could use my store credit,the cat, came with a letter saying my store credit ended on the 10 did not get the letter til the 14; they kept my money and my ring; my ring would be replaced if it broke, well it broke Burnsville Minnesota Author: Red Oak, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: staur co. Burnsville, Minnesota

Oct 14 2017

Oct 13 2017
Jim Powers at Best Direct Shipping will not refund money paid for services that were not rendered! Merrick New York Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Auto Transporters: Airtech Radon services Merrick, New York

Oct 12 2017
ARA Inc Mark Farmer truck driving school/diesel trucking Villa Park Illinois Author: BEMIDJI, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: ARA Inc Villa Park, Illinois

Oct 12 2017
Mr. Daryl Emery Moorhead Minnesota Author: Moorhead, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Mr. Daryl Emery Moorhead, Minnesota

Oct 12 2017
Backer Flood Crowdfund ClicksCrowdfund Rescue LLCBeyondbuzz Social media marketing scam Internet
Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Advertising Agencies: Backer Flood Internet

Oct 12 2017
Lyft I WAS TAKEN FOR A RIDE, ALRIGHT!, my wallet was LYFTED, STOLE MY PHONE, NON RESPONSIVE DRIVER, NO HELP FROM LOST & FOUND Indianapolis Indiana Not Quite Author: Columbia Heights, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Mark Nestingen Fraud Posing as a Private Money Lender for Real Estate Investors Apple Valley Minnesota Author: Dacula, Georgia Loans: Mark Nestingen Apple Valley, Minnesota

Oct 11 2017
Creative Home Arts Paid for a membership and they disappeared Minnetonka Minnesota Author: anacortes, Washington Arts and Crafts: Creative Home Arts Minnetonka, Minnesota

Oct 10 2017
Fingerhut Web Bank Payment Program Options that affects Customer's Credit report Ridgewood, Minnesota Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas On-Line Stores: Fingerhut Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Ellys World On July 23rd 2017 I ordered a steam hair straightener was charged and said the order should take 6-8 weeks, it is now October 19th and have not received my item! I have emailed their so called support and have not gotten a response! Internet Author: Willmar, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Ellys World Internet

Oct 10 2017
Advanceable Technology I am trying to cancel a subsription and I got thru to a person but then got hung up on and every time I try to cancel I get hung up on Scottsdale Arizona Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Personal Services: Advanceable Technology Scottsdale, Arizona