Your Search | i speedway, blast engine, warehouse direct

Sep 24 2016
starfall electronics starfallelectronics-- ebay seller name Terrible customer service and Rude staff. I would never buy from them. Buyer Beware! carpentersville Illinois Author: Dothan, Alabama Computer Dealers: starfall electronics Internet

Sep 24 2016
Daniel Zyne I hired a video editor who hasn't come through. Los Angeles California Author: Beverly Hills, California Producers: Daniel Zyne Los Angeles, California

Sep 24 2016
Howard Leventhal American Supply Howard Leventhal ripped me off in2006, for over $3,000.00.He is an experienced con artist,A big liar.I was surprised when I found my files tonight and looked his name up to see if he was still cheating people.I have copies of files which I filed with the AG of Arizona. ASH FORK Arizona Author: Lithia Springs, Georgia Clothing Stores: Howard Leventhal ASH FORK, Arizona

Sep 24 2016
Fidelity bank Dr nnamdi okonkwo They told me of it send them 950 usd for documents that I would get 4,500,000.00 Internet Author: Morrilton, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Fidelity bank Internet

Sep 24 2016
JH Portfolio Debt Equities Paid original Creditor. Account originally opened prior to 2011. JH Portfolio has established a new opened credit date denying the statues of limitation for the state of NV. They have no legal/attorney right to collect on the debt. On top of it, I've had no negative remarks on my credit report regarding this debt and as if April of this year I now do. The goes against the Consumer Rights Act and is illegal! Hazelwood Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: JH Portfolio Debt Equities Hazelwood, Missouri

Sep 24 2016
Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF HEALTH/DIET I requested a sample I just had to pay S&H and was slammed with payments of $89.31+$87.47+$39.74+$49.74 in only 1 week ! San Diego California Author: Orlando, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 San Diego, California

Sep 24 2016
Dixie Dental Hwy 98. Daphne Alabama, 36526 went for dental implants and had to wait2 weeks to have them anchored. no one told me that, so I had to go to work with no upper teeth. afterwards I had them installed. about a week later the screw implants came out. I called and they said they mt dentist was out the country for a month or so., and to wait until he returns. I had to go back to wearing a regular dental plate. Author: Mobile, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dixie Dental Hwy 98. Daphne Alabama, 36526

Sep 23 2016
Budget Rent A Car Avis Budget Group Charged for damages which I did not cause Orlando Florida Car Rental ripoff Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Rentals: Budget Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Midland Credit Management (MCM) non-stop calls and now calling my family too! I have asked them to stop calling me! Internet Author: Lemitar, New Mexico BBB Better Business Bureau: Midland Credit Management (MCM) Internet

Sep 23 2016
silver oaks casino Company doesn't pay out withdrawal per their specified manner. Still waiting after meeting all compliance regulation They owe me 4K. They take customer money, but it is weeks and weeks of battle to get winning which I haven't seen to date. Stay away from this casino. Internet Author: Ojai, California Casinos & Cardrooms: silver oaks casino Internet

Sep 23 2016
Worthpoint I am trying to cancel my account. They refuse to cancel it. Atlanta Georgia Author: Irvine, California Websites: Worthpoint Internet

Sep 23 2016
title transfer holding llc Jr Vacation consultantMarketing Direct Timeshares crooks takes 9900 dollars and does nothing ormond beach Florida Author: muncie, Indiana Timeshare Rentals: title transfer holding llc ormond beach, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Electronics for Best These people are criminals. I bought speaker stands from this company. They charged me $60. When I arrived at my house I opened the box and both stands where broken. Jamaica New York
Author: Shirley , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Electronics for Best Jamaica , New York

Sep 23 2016
City of Tampa Florida Intersection Saftey Program Given a ticket violation for red light, when I went under light it was yellow and changed again red while under light Tempe Arizona Really? Author: Williston, Florida Police: City of Tampa Florida Tempe, Arizona

Sep 23 2016
702 Traffic found out they are a fraud so i went right back in to ask for my money back. 702 Traffic fraud Walked right back in after i walked out to ask for a refund. They have not processed or filed anything but still wont give me my money back. Las Vegas Nevada Maybe.... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Services: 702 Traffic Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 23 2016
Cash advance They emailed me saying that i owed cash advance money as as i look on this site other people has gotten the same email with the same amount i dont know where these people got my information from . Corvalis or Orgen Author: Alberta, Virginia Loans: Cash advance nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Westgate Resorts they lied and make me buy a property without full disclosure. they told me i will pay half of the maintainance fee since i am only buying one week every other year kissimmee Florida Author: Waldorf, Maryland Building Services: Westgate Resorts kissimmee, Florida

Sep 23 2016
i_cell_you Ebay (i_cell_you) Ebay i-Cell-You Scam and very hostile customer service Online beware Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: i_cell_you Internet

Sep 23 2016
Udslife Udslife.com I purchased a Minecraft backpack from udslife on August 23rd. Today is September 23rd and I have not received my package. Customer Service does not respond to emails and there isn't a phone number to contact them. Very shady. They are thieves! They provide tracking to make you believe the package was actually mailed, but then it's never updated. Again, very s! Do not order from udslife unless you want to be ripped off. Internet Author: toms river, New Jersey Adult Book Stores: Udslife Internet

Sep 22 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Sep 22 2016
Charity Leather aks Leather Merchants aka phil Sinner Ordered a jacket and two pair of chaps April of 2016 they continue to send me the wrong item I sent them back at my cost and I am now waiting on one jacket numerous attempts receive a check or the jacket has failed Phil keeps using big excuses like the warehouses for the warehouse is empty I don't even think he has a warehouse he is no longer taking my emails Internet leather Author: grand meadow, Minnesota Luggage & Leather Goods: Charity Leather Internet

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 22 2016
United Yacht Transport TRUSTED Business REVIEW: United Yacht Transport - best price beat guarantee in North America, only yacht carrier in the industry offering clients a 100% risk-free booking program where no upfront deposit is required. United Yacht Transport, premier direct yacht Transportation Company based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. United Yacht Transport's primary routes include North America, Caribbean, Central America, Mediterranean, & Asia. United Yacht Transport dedicated to remaining most cost effective, safe & reliable yacht transportation solution available in the market today. United Yacht Transport's Risk-Free Booking Program expands on company’s dedication to providing clients with highest standards in yacht transportation. *UPDATE: United Yacht Transport pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. United Yacht Transport is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
United Yacht Transport Reply Author: California Shipping & Handling: United Yacht Transport TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. United Yacht Transport provides reliable, safe, cost effective yacht transportation. United Yacht Transport puts needs of clients first and is the only company in the industry not requiring upfront deposits. United Yacht Transport price beat guarantee ensures clients will be quoted the lowest rates. Ft Lauderdale

Sep 22 2016
Zeno auto parts Dylan,Matthews,Marvin., these are the sale people i spoke with at the time i was purchasing a transmission for a 1991 Mazda mx5. Abused Consumer Hamilton Township New Jersey Author: Morgan hill, California Auto Parts: Zeno auto parts Hamilton Township, New Jersey

Sep 22 2016
MR. Farough Ghasemlou / Director IBAT AB - SWEDEN COMPANY I want to report this SCAMMER / FAKE buying company IBAT AB and the Director Mr. FAROUGH GHASEMLOU send irrevocable order of the Buyer, this person have writing fake address, e-mail, telephon number and are passed off as a director managers of this company. Lulea-Sweden SWEDEN Author: MILAN, Alabama Business Consulting: MR. Farough Ghasemlou / Director Nationwide