Your Search | i lift tensor threaths,mr.alberto echegaray guevara

Apr 18 2014
MVC Towing Some fat guy foreably wanted to tow my car. Turns out the fatso is the owner (he claimed). Anyway, unfortunately got into an altercation with the shyster and physically disallowed him. He fell hard so I wonder how he explained the bruises in the days after. Mississauga Ontario Canada Author: Ontario Auto Towing: MVC Towing Mississauga, Ontario

Apr 18 2014
TREADSTONE 77 OR JERRY HAUSER BAD CHECK FRO A COLLECTION I HIRED HIM TO COLLECT. KEPT ALL THE MONEY AND WROTE ME A BAD CHECK NASSAU COUNTY NEW YORK Author: nassau, New York Collection Agencies: TREADSTONE 77 NASSAU COUNTY, NY, Select State/Province

Apr 18 2014
United readers service' My account was set I thought for magazines and I misunderstood (I am 77 years old) and now it appears I m in debt I am locked in for 30 months payments of 39.90 = 1197.00 Gainesville Georgia Author: Albany , Georgia Telemarketers: United readers service' Gainesville, Georgia

Apr 18 2014
ACS INC I owe and never applied for this Internet Author: Lansdowne, Maryland Collection Agencies: ACS INC Internet

Apr 18 2014
silvia fassardi septimo jewelry I warned him miami florida Author: miami , Florida Jewelry Stores: silvia fassardi miami, Select State/Province

Apr 18 2014
Asurion Asurion, the ONLY choice I had to insure my phone through Verizon. They easily take your money, but make it difficult to replace your phone Nashville TN Author: Huntsville, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
CONVERGENT OUTSOURCING Palisades attempting to collect a debt that I do not owe from Verizon Renton Washington Author: brandon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: CONVERGENT OUTSOURCING Renton, Washington

Apr 18 2014
AuraVie DMA Co. promised trial of product with only cost of shipping & and handling 2.99 then auto charged my checking account $49.98 without any notice of future charges. I called the copany and they refused to refund the charges or let me return the product after only 11days. Van Nuys California Author: Kitts Hill, Ohio Sales People: AuraVie Van Nuys , California

Apr 18 2014
back ground report 360 Search Data base is Bogus. I wanted to confirm dependability of search engine and it didn't give me my own bankruptcy 3yrs. ago. Reporting no results found internet  Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey Customer: back ground report 360 Internet

Apr 18 2014
Williams Plumbing Service LLC To start they charged double the going rate for the area, I was forced to pay it because we had a deadline and couldn't get anyone else to come.  Port St Joe Florida Author: Wewahitchka, Florida Small Business Services: Williams Plumbing Service LLC Port St Joe, Florida

Apr 18 2014
Pantea Farhadi M.D. http://www.losangelespsychiatristexpertwitness.comPantea Farhadi1-310-890-7598 Very poor experience. Pantea Farhadi did not earn my business. Actually I would NOT recomend her. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Dental Services: Pantea Farhadi M.D. Los Angeles, California

Apr 18 2014
dynamic advanced solution this company claims to be contracted by con-edison to hire meter readers. i checked with con-ed they dont even know this company. on top of that they wanna charge you $125 for training manhattan new york Author: bronx, New York Trade Schools: dynamic advanced solution manhattan, New York

Apr 18 2014
stone caster studio shawn romant stone casters stonecaster studio shawn romant stone caster studio is not a scam. being a customer who has given over $10,000 through the years i know they are a legitimate operation. Las Vegas, Nevada
Author: , Virginia Arts and Crafts: stone caster studio shawn romant Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 18 2014
Xlibris ---Requested refund from Xlibris because I changed my mind after reading all the negative reviews...They will not cooperate in refunds and screamed at me for my decision and are rude and uncaring about their clients...once they get paid in full they don't care about helping you or good custoemr service...will not answer phone calls...will not call back....will not answer emails...I was on hold for hours!!!! Still no resolution...had to involve help from BBB and other agencies. Bloomington Indiana Author: Alabama Book Publishers: Xlibris Bloomington, Indiana

Apr 18 2014
North Lexington Cyf Jamie GreenburgDawn Rossi Newborn baby girl taken from hospital because I stay in a shelter pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Child Protective Services: North Lexington Cyf pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 18 2014
American Careers  I attempted to contact American Careers to receive my refund and am unable to contact anyone regarding this issue. Baltimore Maryland
Author: Fountain , Florida Miscellaneous Companies: American Careers Baltimore, Maryland

17, Report #1131994

Apr 18 2014
One Technologies Score Sense One Technologies misleading! I was online with my actual credit card company and the free credit report popped up by this company , my computer was hacked and now unwanted fraudulent misleading inquiring are requesting my credit score/report Texas Author: Tustin, California Credit Services: One Technologies/Score Sense Texas

Apr 18 2014
Redbox Didn't rent a movie that Redbox claims I never returned. Billed me $26.71! Lake Mary FLA Author: Orlando, Florida Video Stores: Redbox Select State/Province

Apr 18 2014
Home Secure Solutions Fake names, Jennifer Tyler, Manuel Bell, He gave me 4 different names so Jennifer lied also. They are not from this country at all and so many American names from people that can barely speak english The same barely speaking either pakistani or philipino has called me 8 times I know of from an unknown number. I spent 30 minutes on the phone with him complaining to get his name. He played me and Tyler , Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Security Services: Home Secure Solutions Tyler, Texas

Apr 18 2014
WPI, WholeSale Properties International, Carl Ferrel, Lee This company has been 100% dishonest, I am still trying to get back a $20,000 deposit. Wholesale Properties International claims to help investors find properties(specializes in multifamily) at discounted prices through the bank. My dealings have been nothing but a headache and one lie after another. Last February I called because I was looking for a multifamily property in Charlotte, I spoke with Lee who told me they could help with the whole process, finding the property to getting tenants and management in place. Lee informed me that in order to look for properties I must give them a $10,000 deposit to hold a property which is 100% refundable if they don't find anything in three months. Three months have gone by and they kept showing me the same beat up properties. Nothing has been resolved and it's been over a year. Be Careful. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: ronkonkoma, New York Real Estate Services: WPI, WholeSale Properties Inc, Carl Ferrel, Lee Charlotte, North Carolina

21, Report #1131931

Apr 18 2014
Rock Creek Kennel - Kansas City, KS & Meriden, KS Clover Acres Farm - Kansas City, KS With held Deposit after I found out that this Company has a bad rating with the Better Business Bureau Kansas City Kansas
Author: Oak Grove, Missouri Animal Services: Rock Creek Kennel - Kansas City, KS & Meriden, KS Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 18 2014
Jason Boling jasonnlucia I bought iphone 4s case which the seller stated as original, but the product is fake. internet Kansas
Author: bethlehem, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Jason Boling internet, Select State/Province

Apr 18 2014
National Auto Sales I bought a 2007 pontiac last July and had nothing but problems, first the flex pipe broke, then air compressor went out tis company sells bombs and then wants to charge an arm and leg for it!! Stay away!!! Marietta Georgia Author: Mcdonough, Georgia Auto Dealers: National Auto Sales Marietta, Georgia

Apr 18 2014
Westgate Westgate offers the average American the dream vacation with high interest rates, faulty information, and rules with restrictions making it impossible to use. If you do make it to one of there resorts it isn't what they showed you on the display model. Complete lie. they sold us a room facing the Las Vegas strip and then suddenly it's not on the strip. The Westgate Las Vegas timeshare was dirty. I would love to save people from buying Westgates ripoff timeshare. Flordia Author: Baltimore, Maryland Timeshare Rentals: Westgate Select State/Province

Apr 18 2014
Premiere props Tom Green Some of my items were sold on there Sept 2013 and Dec 2014. I have tried numerous times to contact them to have the money sent to me but unfortunately all my emails and phone calls has gone unanswered. I was working with Tom Green. It is really sad that this company is still in business. El Segundo California Author: Irvine, California Art Galleries: Premiere props El Segundo, California