Your Search | i lift tensor threaths,mr.alberto echegaray guevara

Aug 20 2014
Adjusters choice inc Luis Mendez Nicole bartle Adjusters choice contacted me telling me I was chosen to fill a spot as a perfered vendor with there company to help repair homes for insurance adjusters . At first they said it would be at no cost to me but in the end they convinced me to pay $1500 for marketing cost . I have seen no evidence that any marketing had taken place. They refuse to return my calls and on the rare occasion that I do get ahold of someone they give me the runaround and tell what ever lies they can to try to get you off the phone. They have done nothing that they said they would do for my company and due to there lies nearly ran me out of buissnes Eustis florida Florida Author: Hampton, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Adjusters choice inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
La Dermaniaue La Dermaniaue120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 296071-888-312-7736 The $73.41, I wrote a letter on July 11th and I received phone call from Janice, she stated that the company was having problem with processing return checks. I sent another letter dated July 28th Janice called again stating that the company was still having problems processing return. I ask if a hard copy check could be mail to me, I ask if the company was still in business she stated yes, I said you never answer your phone, if you still in business and never answer your phone you are loosing lots of business. Today August 20, 2014 I filed a complaint with the Massachusetts Attorney General Office. I would advise everyone to file a complaint with your attorney general office, I plan on filin a complaint with the Attorney General Office of South Carolina Greenville South Carolina Author: Hyde Park, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: La Dermaniaue Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 20 2014
Mobile Systems Wireless My Phone Shield a charge on my credit card $4.99 monthly since the time I purchased my phone almost 2 yrs ago and I was not aware of the charge. It was so small that I have overlooked it while paying my bill online. Milpitas California Author: san jose, California Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Systems Wireless Milpitas, California

Aug 20 2014
signatureintegratedtravelsystem MISREPRESENTED AND FRAUD ON SELLING ME A TIME SHARE IN CABO BY TRADING TWO PROPERTIES AND PAYING 20,000.00 CASH ONLY TO FIND OUT I HAVE NOTHING OF ANY SAVING WITH THEM NOT DID THEIR SISTER COMPANY TRANSFER MY TITLE OF PROPERTIES BUT TOOK ANOTHER 694.84 TWICE ONCE TO LISTED AND ONCE Atlanta Georgia Author: crosby, Texas Timeshare Rentals: signatureintegratedtravelsystem Atlanta , Georgia

Aug 20 2014
Boost mobile Sprint Went to Boost on 8/11/2014 paid 162.00 , was told because my igsisting ph is a Verizon that i would have to pic a free phone or purchase another. Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Boost mobile Mesa, Arizona

Aug 20 2014
GB Logo Design I wish I had read the reviews on the company before giving them money London Internet Author: Teignmouth, Computer Graphics: GB Logo Designs Internet

Aug 20 2014
Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. SevenPay G S Pay guys are wolves in sheep’s disguise. They are a big time rip off. I had dealt with them earlier, at first they were going by the name Sevenpay and they took off with everyone’s money. Now they are back calling themselves G S Pay. But guess what we people are smart too. We know you would again run away with our money. When you start a business first you need to ensure that all your previous dues are clear. 89 Albert Street, 1F2, Edinburgh, EH7 5LY, United Internet Author: Edinburgh, North Dakota Utility Companies: Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. Internet

Aug 20 2014
LIFECELL LIFECELL South Beach Skincare, Lifecell cream advertisement on the internet says,Solves your skin problems....an instant facelift without injections. I paid what was required : postage + handling fee by supplying all my personal and bank Credit Card information for postage and handling fee. The cream is not effective on my skin and found out that they got $209.72 in total Internet Author: Box Hill South Melbourne Victoria, Alabama Alternative Health: LIFECELL Internet

Aug 20 2014
Nevada Corporate Headquarters REVIEW: Nevada Corporate Headquarters team is dedicated to the best client experience, offering a $100,000 guarantee that corporate veil of client's Nevada corporation will never be pierced.. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc.’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry. *UPDATE: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: STUDIO CITY, California Business Consulting: Nevada Corporate Headquarters Incorporated (NCH) Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS SCAM BAD MEAT BOUGHT WINDOWS MY NAME IS LEVI AND THE MEAT WAS BAD HE WOULD NOT CALL US BACK. I WILL NEVER BUY STEAKS FROM OMAHA AGAIN FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS AND LOBSTER TAINTED. STAY AWAY FROM THE FOOD!!!!!!1 OMAHA Florida
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS Select State/Province

Aug 20 2014
Northern Leasing, Flex pay 180 Beware of these Scamming Companies Northern Leasing and Flex pay 180. I am presently in a 4 year lease at $106.00 per month for old out date equipment that could be bought for $300.00. Auburndale Florida Author: Auburndale, Florida Credit Services: Km powersports Auburndale, Florida

Aug 20 2014
ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Nicole johnson@ge.com/Nicole Johnson principal. Tom Wilson principal P.O.box 960061 Orlando Florida 32896-0061Www.go ge . capital. Com this is Cooper said go to Walgreens Walmart or Rite Aid and purchase a greendot card put a hundred and sixty eight for security when I did that I am to give him the cold of the green dot moneypak card he said ok all is well in 15 to 20 minutes the loan will be placed into your account. that never happened instead he called p.o.box 960061 Orlando florida 32896-0061 Author: Michigan, Michigan Computer Fraud: ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Internet

Aug 19 2014
Dr Rick Munter Rick the Ripoff Munter Jericho NY I wanted veneers for my teeth....Dr. Munter talked me into a 2 hour Gum Procedure for $1,500 then hit me with a Bill for $10,800 10 TIMES THE AMOUNT...Now I don't mind $1,500 give or take $100 but $1500 give or take $10 Thousand...Come on Man Jericho New York Author: Bayville, New York Dental Services: Dr Rick Munter Jericho, New York

Aug 19 2014
KCB Marketing scam for rent to own homes. I was charged 70 dollars for them to send me a list of homes for rent to own in my area. after a year I heard from no one. I tried to call them back and was asked for a pass code. Then hung up. I am furious that these people do this. northille Michigan Author: fredonia, Arizona Tenants: KCB Marketing northille, Michigan

Aug 19 2014
Verizon wireless and Best Buy on Central Ave Yonkers ny Verizon requested I give my SS card to the salesperson Nationwide Author: hartsdale, New York Financial Services: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
http://ilovedrkelly.com I love doctor Kelly. her medical licence as being revoke. Im not sure where she purchaser her botox from but it does not work. forcing you to return to her several time. She is unprofessional.And her produces don't work.. This is from Naturopathic Me http://ilovedrkelly.com I love doctor Kelly. her medical licence as being revoke. Im not sure where she purchaser her botox from but it does not work. forcing you to return to her several time. She is unprofessional.And her produces don't work.. This is from Naturopathic Me phoenix Nationwide Author: Arizona Health Spas: http://ilovedrkelly.com Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
American standards online Its a scam the names of the leaser dont match as well as calling to see a property is usless i spent my last 200 to get this list and its a joke. Dont think about a refund its not possible scam artist Internet Author: dallas, Texas Literary Agencies: American standards online Internet

Aug 19 2014
Sunseal spas Paul EnglandMark kirry Sold me a spa and sent wrong colour, knowing id sign for it before I could open it all up Internet Author: Perth, Wyoming Sales People: Sunseal spas Internet

Aug 19 2014
Steve Luwisch Scammer kingman89052@yahoo.com - Steve L was suppose to help me cpn funding after i sent money nevada or california Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Home Based Business: Steve Luwisch Scammer Internet

Aug 19 2014
solar free SolarFree Window Film  i don't recomend them to any one the film is garbage and they tall you the film come with warranty the film turn purple i called them for the warranty but they did not warranty it and the owner has the worst personality ever he refuse to warranty the film and he heang up on me Carson California Author: perris, California Auto Parts: solar free Carson, California

Aug 19 2014
Coast to Coast Grand Getaways Bullied into renewing and when i refused i found the charge on my statement anyways. Can't use the service and am dizzy from all the circling around Sarasota Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Travel Agencies: Coast to Coast Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Aug 19 2014
BEAU DERMA I ordered skin care products on line. Received the products in 2 days. The face cream in ajar no name and no list of ingredients on it except the eye cream. I used the product and developed rashes on my face and neck. The products were a trial. I sent e-mail and canceled any further deliveries. On August 16th $89.95 was taken out of my checking account. I tried to call customer service again and was not able to talk to anyone. A recording comes on verifying my cancelation and that's all. This is a total Rip-off, Garden Grove California Author: Monrovia, California Sales People: BEAU DERMA Garden Grove, California

Aug 19 2014
Dermagenix threatened to charge credit card stated the product sent to me wasnt a sample as advertized and i was over my 14 days trial limit Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Eye Care: Dermagenix Internet

Aug 19 2014
Lavish SkinCare Refused to refund me for returned product which I never ordered. Santa Anna California Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Beauty Products: Lavish SkinCare Santa Anna, California

Aug 19 2014
Quality Air Duct Cleaning They didn't do anything that was stated in the deep clean ad I paid $79 for. Irving Texas Author: Little Elm, Texas Home Improvements: Quality Air Duct Cleaning Irving, Texas