Your Search | i 80 equipment,llc

Feb 11 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC REVIEW: Idea Buyer committed to total satisfaction of their clients. Idea Buyer’s intellectual property development services developed to increase the probability of product recognition and acceptance in client's desired market.*UPDATE: Idea Buyer, LLC pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Idea Buyer, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio

Feb 11 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TCP Logistics is dedicated to customer satisfaction. With our 24/7 curtsey dispatch service we ensure that you get up to date information on all loads..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. TCP Logistics pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
TCP Logistics is the NEW North and South Express Author: omaha, Nebraska Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TCP Logistics operates intra-Texas, regional, and long-haul lanes for large national customers through our base of operating partners. TCP Logistics maintains performance-driven culture focused on delivering best-in-class service to customers & superior commitment to our performance partners. TCP Logistics is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. WillowPark, Texas

Feb 11 2016
Vote Exchange I paid them with my bank card which they withdrew and never recieved my votes Internet Author: Blacklick, Ohio Internet Services: Vote Exchange Internet

Feb 11 2016
Double C Auto Sales (Carlos) Sold me a car that I didnt make it home from car lot in. Moore Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Double C Auto Sales Moore, Oklahoma

Feb 11 2016
Endurance Warranty Services I recently purchased a warranty from you Endurance on March 27, 2012. On April 27, 2012 I tried to go and have some vehicle repairs done on my car. Your company would not cover them and told me that t Internet, Illinois endurance warranty Author: , Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Services Internet

Feb 11 2016
Trinity de Guzman Christopher de Guzman, Trinity de la Cruz, Ayahuasca Healings, Trinity Marketing LLC, Your Highest Truth Healings Inc. con artist, marketer, illegal ayahuasca Elbe Washington Author: Centralia, Washington Cult Organizations: Trinity de Guzman Elbe, Washington

Feb 11 2016
RYHOLLANDFIELDER, INC. RON WALBLAY & JULIE CULBRETH RON WALBLAY IS A CON MAN ON BIG SCALE WITH HIS SIDE KICK MUTT JULIE CULBRETH MISS FRAUD EXAMINER WHO IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD OF ALL FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida  I am their worst nightmare Author: DALLAS, Texas Questionable Activities: Ry Holland Fielder - Ron Walblay FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

Feb 11 2016
Ryholland Fielder Ron Walblay Con Artist, Fraud, Criminal, Wife Beater, Embezzler Fort Lauderdale, Florida  SEC Final Judgment Author: , Washington DC Investment Brokers: Ry Holland Fielder, Ron Walblay Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 11 2016
Ip nation They took out $4.95 without notifying me and I am very upset about it and I want to rip somebody's head off 34.95 without notifying me and I am very upset abo Internet Author: Decatur, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Ip nation Internet

Feb 11 2016
Europay Solutions David Solomon, Joshua Russell Scammers, con artists Internet David Solomon in Costa Rica Author: , Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Europay Solutions Internet

Feb 11 2016
Nameless LLC Marshall Saleman, Philip Robison, Daniel Lynn Robison, Robert Young, Mark Torok. Torok Law Firm. The Texas Note Company, LLC Real Estaste Scam, Sold my house in a manner that I did not want or know about. Round Rock Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Real Estate Services: Nameless LLC Round Rock, Texas

Feb 11 2016
Take-A-Break Travel I bought a timeshare at the Luxor in Vegas, then was unable to use it and unable to get a refund. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: San Jose, California Lodging: Take-A-Break Travel Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 11 2016
Arany International LLC Jill Gibson Doesn't Pay!!! Avoid!!! Lake Dallas Texas Author: Williston, South Carolina Small Business Services: Arany International LLC Lake Dallas, Texas

Feb 11 2016
Kratom for Cheap I got a smaller amount of kratom each time I ordered...at first he said he would make up for it, but he never did...we texted back and forth and he was very unprofessional and accused me of trying to get free kratom out of him- which was nothing even close to the truth! my son and I both have Fibromyalgia and had been loyal customers for over a year...and I know the amounts were smaller and smaller each time- it was obvious he was cheating us- but I had no scale to prove it..he was verbally abusive and I didn't have the money to order anymore for a while so my son and I suffered for weeks in pain , because of this man. Texas Texas Author: Toledo, Ohio Alternative Health: Kratom for Cheap Internet

Feb 11 2016
Consumer Clearing House one person call and said that I won $500,000,00 to call this person in Washingston DC. and he said it is real that I did win $500,000 then he had me call this lawyer Miley and she said yes I did $500,000 but I had to send $2000.  Indianapolis, Ind Phili[[ines Author: Indianapolis, Indiana WANTED REWARD $$$: Consumer Clearing House

Feb 11 2016
Advanced Tax Solutions LLC mytaxprepoffice.com Warning allowing bad returns to be submitted to IRS getting IRS letter sand very bad support Cheyenne Internet Author: Swanzey, New Hampshire Income Tax Service: Advanced Tax Solutions LLC Internet

Feb 11 2016
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business
Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Wirter Mangrum, Jerrod Washington, A List Group LLC, LYFE Corporation Beverly Hills, California

Feb 11 2016
Ali Abdulaziz Ali Alwazzan, Al-Wazzan Auto Group, Alwazzan Auto, Shaban Auto, Royal Auto Group, Aljumaily, LLC Fraud and misrepresentation in ad on Craigslist for a 2003 BMW 540I for sale. Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Ali Abdulaziz Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 11 2016
UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. This is the final chance for you. This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket number: # DU-K/760053 with one of UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not gets any co response with you. So the Accounts Department of UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press charges against you in to the court house. No address on the email Nationwide Author: GARDEN CITY, Kansas Loans: UNITED STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT LLc. Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
Balance Credit SunUp Financial, LLC Charged 285.370% interest on a small loan Internet What Time Is It? Author: West Hollywood, California Commerical Lending Firm: Balance Credit Internet

Feb 11 2016
Wisconsin Singles Today's Matchmaker of Wisconsin LLC Fraudulant Practices Elm Grove Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Dating Services: Wisconsin Singles Elm Grove, Wisconsin

Feb 11 2016
FITNESS REPAIR PARTS FRP FRP used Federal Express to deliver Eliptical parts. They said I have no recourse and have to pay the amount and penalty although I never received the package. They said it was MY responsibility to go to my neighbors and try to find the package. They will NOT give me a refund because they said I clicked on agreeing that all sales are final although I never received the package and FED X cannot find it. I cannot believe that a company would treat customers like this. I recommend never using them. We no longer need the products because I had to go out and hire a handyman since I never got the parts. Would you deal with this company??? Wentzville, MO 63385 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: FITNESS REPAIR PARTS Internet

Feb 11 2016
JP MORGAN CHASE BANK CHASE BANK Chase is holding me liable for unauthorized charges despite proof that I have not made those charges, and had requested to close my account before those charges were made. CHASE is accusing me of theft and deception. www.chase.com Nationwide Online orders. Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
A&P Remodeling Nilo Acosta I got less than half my money's worth. Van Buren Arkansas Author: Hartford, Arkansas Builders & Contractors: A&P Remodeling Van Buren, Arkansas