Your Search | i 80 equipment,llc

Oct 22 2014
Immediadent Business office person for them location on Tussing and Brice They gave me a treatment plan I wanted to think about it and they said I would received healing dentures.  Reynoldsburg Ohio Author: canal winchester, Ohio Customer: Immediadent Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Oct 22 2014
Cellular Outfitters I ordered a phone charger that did not fit my phone..They tried to convince me it woud fit. Orange, CA California Author: Lizella, Georgia Computer Mail Order: Cellular Outfitters Internet

Oct 22 2014
skin glow Equinox not sure They asked for £4.95 for postage only for a trial package. Then took £95.00 after 15 days from my bank account which I had not signed for. JEM House, Cranleigh Surrey UK GU6 8TT Nationwide Author: hemel hempstead UK, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: skin glow Equinox Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Pure vitamins On October 14, 2014 I called to cancel my subscription to their green coffee bean plus due to cost. The person I spoke to reduced my price. However, on October 21, 2014, I called to cancel for good and all 3 customer service numbers that I called have been disconnected. Las vegas Nevada
Author: Glenshaw , Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Pure vitamins Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 22 2014
Diamond credit solutions Trudy foster did not honor contract. Promised 6 months of service but I only got 3 months dallas Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Diamond credit solutions dallas, Texas

Oct 21 2014
yolo cafe its a bar I love going outt and being social so I decided to go there im just a hardworking college student who that loves a good party the owner and his daughter are very rude. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bars Lounges & Clubs: yolo cafe Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2014
Black Bull Towing Black Bull Towing damaged my car towing it with a visitor parking pass in the vehicle. I was out of town and my daughter had my car.  Fort Worth Texas Author: Aubrey, Texas Auto Towing: Black Bull Towing Fort Worth, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Iris Rosken CPA LLC Iris Rosken Iris Rosken CPA Iris Rosken, Iris Rosken CPA, Iris Rosken accountant, Iris Rosken IRS, Iris Rosken audit Melville New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Accounting: Iris Rosken CPA LLC Melville, New York

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
USA Benefits called USA Benefits. A lady Named Liz at 9:36 am on 9/5/2014. I gave her my details and my credit card information, I told her I cancelled the offer for the $29.xx; yet did not received my $100.xx gift certificate--however, they took two payments from my credit card $1.95. You told me I receive it--but to date, I've received nothing! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: USA Benefits Internet

Oct 21 2014
Union Workers Credit Services Google this company and there is reported scam activity. I am waiting a refund. I will update. Dallas Texas Author: Sandy, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Fang media LLC (www.playfactories.com) Booplay.net Broplay.net playboo.net vexplay.com Other websites advertise they have movies. Sign up Free then scam you 5 day trial. $1 to cancel. Internet Author: olympia, Washington Video Stores: Fang media LLC (www.playfactories.com) Internet

Oct 21 2014
RomeVIPCasino Rome VIP Casino, Winward Group Casinos Harassing - Calling twice a day when I told them to put me on their Do Not Call List Internet Author: Auckland City, Other Internet Marketing Companies: RomeVIPCasino Internet

Oct 21 2014
Basement Finishing of Colorado Springs, LLC Brad Kline Unscrupulous and unprofessional Contractor Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Basement Finishing of Colorado Springs, LLC Colorado Springs, Colorado

Oct 21 2014
Paper Wishes Redeem customer service supervisor: Marie Ordered a gift certificate for my sister Christmas 2014. Order date was 10/10/14. Issued date 10/13/14 with the expire date 10/13/14. Marie did not seem to care enough about 4 drop calls to customer service ( this is the number printed on certificate 1-888-300-3406). They want to give you a different number instead of transferring you to a different customer service person. Now I understand why! A 5 min wait time then a dropped call. Plus supervisor from customer service never returned a call promised for that next Monday. Marie isn't even the customer service supervisor for customer complaint's. She's the supervisor for redeeming certificates. She didn't try to make anything right she said She'll just refund my money. Internet Author: jackson, Michigan Artist Galleries: Paper Wishes Internet

Oct 21 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC I'm a bakery owner, they lied to me, there charching me for a service I never used. New York New York Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC New York, New York

Oct 21 2014
Direct C-Cost Inc On 1o/21/2014, I received a letter in my postal mail box from an unknown sender. The envelope did not have a return address and was post marked from Madrid/Spain. The envelope contained a check for the amount of $1,972.68. There was also a letter from Celia White director of operations. The letter sated that I was chosen to particate in a Quality Control Program as a Consumer Service Evaluator. The letter gave intructions to activate check through the web site, and that I would receive Assigment. The letter was decorated with company logos of Wal mart, K mart, Rite Aid, Sears, and a few others. The letter also instructed to scan all receipts and send to coordinator@directccinc.com. Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Glen Ellen, California Unusual Rip-Off: Direct C-Cost Inc New Jersey, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
platepass/ American traffic solutions I was referred from triple AAA- to Hertz- then resulted in the Fraudulent charges from Platepass. Fraudulent charges from Platepass ,american traffic solutions, via Hertz Scottsdale Arizona Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: platepass/ American traffic solutions Scottsdale , Arizona

Oct 21 2014
nexiem solutionsand associates llc Karen Baine Scam Artist & a thief Decatur Georia Author: mt vernon , New York Credit & Debt Services: nexiem solutionsand associates llc Internet

Oct 21 2014
Pure green coffee bean I have a window to call and cancel so I won't be charged 80$.... They are out of service. So they charged me any ways!!!!! Las vegas Nevada Author: Glendora , California Alternative Health: Pure green coffee bean Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2014
True dental discounts.com True dental discounts sets you up for a $25 ripoff. They are not a real insurance company. They will send you a discount after you pay your dental bill yourself or so they say. They know some people will be confused thinking they are purchasing dental insurance so they charge a none refundable fee of $25 alone with the first payment. I realized my mistake and called to cancel the same day as the purchase and was informed I would not receive the none refundable $25. Internet Author: Euclid, Ohio Dental Services: True dental discounts.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
grant awarded called stating that I was awarded 8400.00 in US Grants and do not have to pay it back. Gave me a number to call and that person will not answer the phone. I gave them an old unemployement credit card number to put the funds into. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Financial Services: grant awarded Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC Mr Spencer, Manager Collections Scammers Jacksonville Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Collection Agencies: Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Ojas, LLC Wrinkless Creamthrough Foresight Media.net 100% SCAM! STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS! Newburgh New York Author: Longmont, Colorado Misc. Health Specialists: Ojas, LLC Newburgh, New York

Oct 21 2014
Dyann Callahan, Sakarra Chinese Cresteds Out $720 for a puppy that I never received Shepherdsville Kentucky Author: Idaho Animal Services: Dyann Callahan Shepherdsville, Kentucky