I 80 EQUIPMENT,LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: I 80 EQUIPMENT,LLC
There may be more specific results for "I 80 EQUIPMENT,LLC"
For more specific results for "I 80 EQUIPMENT,LLC"
Showing 1-25 of 164,453 Found Reports For more specific results for "I 80 EQUIPMENT,LLC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 27 2017
Asset Recovery Associates Logan Scott - Representative Threaten me about a debt from 15 years ago that I never had. Told me they would be seeing me in court and my wages will be garnished. Lombard Illinois Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Collection Agency's: Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

Apr 27 2017
Birch Gold, Phillip patrick, john honig, david winter Bait and switch, I agreed to a commission on one product , they came back at the closing and sold me on another product with a much higher commission and didn't tell me. After the deal, my 50,000$ investment was worth about half after their fees and commissions . Burbank California Author: Other Investment Brokers: Birch Gold Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Lombardo, Daniels, & Moss LLC Lombardo, Daniels & Moss LLCP.O. Box 562401Charlotte, NC 28256 This company is a TOTAL SCAM! bbb.org/charlotte/business-reviews/collection-agencies/lombardo-daniels-and-moss-in-charlotte-nc-378532 Charlott, North Carolina Author: FortMill, South Carolina Collection Agency's: Lombardo, Daniels, & Moss LLC Internet

Apr 27 2017
Lake Tropicana Apartments I lived @ Lake Tropicana Apartments with my Golden Retriever for about 8 months from 1994 to 1995 & I just read online that this building was/is inundated with Asbestos. Not only did my dog have to be out to sleep with lung cancer in 1996, but I now have Asthma/COPD because of the Asbestos issue. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Elmira, Oregon Disability Services: Lake Tropicana Apartments Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 27 2017
myavangate.com Unauthorized Charge. I have never ordered any software for my computer. Redwood City California Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: myavangate.com Redwood City, California

Apr 27 2017
Green dot I attempted to make a purchase twice for $37 the purchase was declined at the time of payment.I came home and the money was missing for my card.  Nationwide Author: Reston, Virginia Correctional Facilities: Green dot Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Supremeplay.com Any site that is NV Caracao is the sister sites all do the same thing Ripped off only paid 20% of winnings. Even completed playthrough and had almost 1000 more dollars extra that couldn't be refunded to ensure I get my $1000 from 100 deposit. Curacao Internet
Author: Corydon, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Supremeplay.com Internet

Apr 26 2017
EXCELERATE LEASEING LLC JAMES OR JIMMY OR JIMHASNER AND/OR CHRIS CARTERSALESMAN TYLER MOORE BEWARE EXCELERATE LEASEING TRUCKS THEY TRIED TO ILLEGALLY REPOSSES TO STEAL $7100.00 I PAID THEM FOR THE LEASE OF A USELESS TRUCK. NO BASE PLATES BROWNSBURG INDIANA Author: Compton, California Trucking Companies: EXCELERATE LEASEING LLC Brownsburg , Indiana

Apr 26 2017
Alexander, Barrett & Company LLC, ABC1Funding, ABC1FundingSource, Alexander, Barrett & Company LLC Played with our emotions and made promises they couldn't keep Thornton Colorado Author: Florida Brokerage Companies: Alexander, Barrett & Company LLC Thornton, Colorado

Apr 26 2017
Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVEW: 100% customer satisfaction commitment. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
If you are so happy with your pool, why are you on ripoffreport. Author: Central, North Carolina Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Reno, Nevada

Apr 26 2017
Old Buckingham Station Wanting me pay 1 month extra when I explicitly tell them 2 months ahead of time that I was moving out Midlothian Virginia
Author: NORTH CHESTERFIELD, Virginia Real Estate Services: Old Buckingham Station Midlothian, Virginia

Apr 26 2017
CASH NET US GROUP I was contacted by this so called company, and person by the name of Eric, an email was sent as well threatening and totally fake Internet Author: North Augusta, South Carolina Cash Services: CASH NET US GROUP Internet

Apr 26 2017
Integrated financial My cash now Calling saying I owe from a loan in 2011 I never took out a loan Internet Author: Chicago , Illinois Internet Fraud: Integrated financial Internet

Apr 26 2017
Skye Autohaus LLC 42 monticello rd weaverville nc 28787 It's all wonderful until it's all too late Weaverville North Carolina Author: Asheville , North Carolina Auto Dealers: Skye Autohaus LLC Weaverville, North Carolina

Apr 26 2017
help 4 timeshares owners Relentless in calling in spite of me telling them I do n ot need their help Nashville Tennessee Author: Vero Beach, Florida Questionable Activities: help 4 timeshares owners Nashville , Tennessee

Apr 26 2017
Dale Jensen DSH IP LLC, Vincent Marold Dale Jensen partner with Securities Fraud Expert Vincent Marold phoenix Arizona Author: California Investment Brokers: Dale Jensen phoenix, Arizona

Apr 26 2017
Survivallife I ordered a recon knife on march 10th after multiple phone calls and 48 days of waiting i finally recieved the wrong knife . I AM VERY PISSED OFF !!!!! they requested a pic of wat I recieve so they could investigate tje issue . WTF i jus want wat i ordered Internet Author: College place, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Survivallife Internet

Apr 26 2017
IRS internal revenue service Threatened jail if I did not pay 1000.00 Texas Nationwide Author: Keystone heights, Florida Internal Revenue Service: IRS Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Secret Seruns This is a ripoff. I ordered the trial, cancelled my order in the 15 days, and they charged me $89.41 anyway. And you can't send back the product if you open it ,dah! and they won't give you a refund. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF. california Author: Newport News, Virginia Skin Care: Secret Seruns Internet

Hobbies discount They simply didn't give me what I paid for! portland Oregon
Author: Erwin , Tennessee Sporting Goods: Hobbies discount

Apr 26 2017
Princeton Nutrients I ordered over $300 worth of products from this company after 2 months no delivery just excuses then silence and no further feedback.No effort was made to send me new goods after several attemts on my behalf.A very dishonest way to conduct business while playing with peoples health. Internet Author: MELBOURNE, Alabama Online Psychiatrist: Princeton Nutrients Internet

Apr 26 2017
Colonial Mart, LLC colonialmart.com, colonialsmart.com Scam! Do not work for these people as an independant contractor because they will not pay you! Jackson Internet Author: Bellflower, California Employers: Colonial Mart, LLC Internet

Apr 26 2017
Main St. Credit Serv. LLC None Tried to access my bank acct. with home mortgage loan service that is severely FRAUDULENT!!! Costa Mesa, CA Costa Mesa, CA- Author: Turtlecreek, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Main St. Credit Serv. LLC Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Scripps Hospital San Diego i have paid my bills, for which i have copies of cleared checks. they still refuse to acknowledge that the payments have been recieved and have sent me to collections San Diego California Author: escondido, California Hospitals: Scripps Hospital San Diego San Diego, California

Apr 26 2017
Government Grants Andy Williams, lol Get a call, I am randomly selected for $7000 grant, blah blah. New York # Manhattan Internet Author: Princeton, West Virginia Cash Services: Government Grants Internet