Your Search | i 80 equipment,llc

May 05 2016
LVNV Funding LLC First National Collection Bureau Inc *** ****** *** Sparks NV 89424 this took place in 2003 was taken care of by first Preemier Bank and wrote off Sparks Nevada Author: Crooksville, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks, Nevada

May 05 2016
HOST4ASP.NET ENDLESSFORC THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM / I COULD NOT GET HOSTING WORKING FOR OVER 2 DAYS FINALLY GOT THEM TO AGREE TO A REFUND / HOWEVER THEY DISPUTED IT AND BECAME A HUGE HEADACHE.  MIDDLE EASTERN Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Web Hosting: HOST4ASP.NET Internet

May 05 2016
Farewell Vactions they hadtold me one price had me book the vaction then gave me another price after i spent $500 internet North Carolina Author: GREENVILLE, North Carolina Cruises: Farewell Vactions North Carolina

May 05 2016
Listen Clear They stole money from me- they charged my credit card before the trial period was over and told me I could not return the merchandise and even if I did they will not return my money. Nationwide Author: Cynthiana, Kentucky Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Nationwide

May 05 2016
Bluefox nutrition Garcinia Cambogia I ordered a $4.95 sample and then I was charged with two charges of $79.95 for bottles I did nor receive or order and they said I signed for then which is a lie. Sandy Utah Author: Columbia, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Bluefox nutrition Utah

May 05 2016
Allen Contracting , Jeff Sciarro , I paid Jeffrey Sciarro $2300 to put new flashing around my chimney which he did not do. He went up and smeared roof tar around. Beaver Falls Pennsylvania Author: Ambridge, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Allen Contracting ( Jeff Sciarro ) Beaver Falls , Pennsylvania

May 05 2016
Leisure Getaways, LLC aka LGI Misrepresentation; false & misleading information; Spring Texas Author: SHORELINE, Washington Timeshare Rentals: Leisure Getaways, LLC Spring, Texas

May 05 2016
Global Client Solutions Stategic was the face company with which I contracted. Global wassupposed to be disbursing the money Strategic collected from me. I believe it is in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Nationwide Author: Cowley, Wyoming Credit & Debt Services: Global Client Solutions Nationwide

May 05 2016
Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery MikeKarl We placed a deposit on a pool last summer in hopes of a fall groundbreaking. It was moved to spring but we were not able to come up with the financial resources to put the pool in. My haunts and I appealed to the manager ,Karl, and tried to contact the owner but he won't take our calls or call us back. Mike, we were asking if they could please refund out $1700 dollars. They said no and tough luck. They were disrespectful and condescending to say the least. What happen to good honest business people.? Nothing was ordered yet so no money was lost by them. I'd like to warn everyone that they are immoral business people and oh the price of the pool went up too after the contract was signed!! Hude Park New York Author: Cold Spring , New York Pools & Saunas: Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery Nationwide

May 05 2016
nouveau skin care Charging me and sending me product I didn't order or want! Internet Author: Illinois Beauty Salons: nouveau skin care Internet

May 05 2016
Open Business Directory and Open Business Solutions LLC Company Scammed Us Via Fax Switzerland / Dubai / Philadelphia / Miami Pennyslvania/Florida/Switzerland / Dubai Author: Temecula, California Advertising / Deceptive: Open Business Directory Miami, FL

May 05 2016
Iceberg Cups I purchased a Pink Powder Coated Yeti Cup in March And have yet to receive it And its May..And now there Facebook page is off Internet Author: Mcloud, Oklahoma Sales People: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 05 2016
Upscale Fashions I ordered a jogging suit for $58 on March 7 which the company took money out my account. Internet Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Upscale Fashions Internet

May 05 2016
Painless Guitars I am the victim here!!!!!!!.. Everything that is wrong with his guitar!)Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Oceanside, California Customer: Painless Wayne Las Vegas, Nevada

May 05 2016
lidocaineonline.co.uk benzocaineuk.co.uklidocaineonline.co.uk procaineuk.co.ukbenzocaineuk.co.ukprocaineuk.co.uk Product I bought from LIDOCAINEONLINE.CO.UK GOT SEIZED BY U.S. CUSTOMS OFFICE! Police came to my house UK Internet Author: Miami, Florida Pharmacies: lidocaineonline.co.uk Internet

May 05 2016
Mexican Timeshare Rental Scam A company called to tell me a major corporation wants to rent the two weeks a year that I own for their employees and for a considerable amount of money. Illionois Author: Denver, Colorado Timeshare Rentals: Mexican Timeshare Rental Scam Chicago

May 05 2016
Steve Repetti Steve M. RepettiSteve Michael RepettiSteve Repetti, Sr.Steve M. Repetti Sr.Steve Michael Repetti Sr.Radweb Technologies, LLCRadweb TechnologiesRadweb TechRadweb Technology Partners I LLCRadweb Technology PartnersCrunchfire Ventures, LLCCrunchfi Con Artist, Fraud, crook, swindler, bilker, deceiver, fraud, scam artist, scammer, startup, startups, investment, Nasville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: Steve Repetti Hendersonville, Tennessee

May 05 2016
PrimeSource Credit Union I feel Ripped Off, failed to issue Credit Card Spokane Washington What???? Author: Cashmere, Washington Credit & Debt Services: PrimeSource Credit Union Spokane, Washington

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

May 04 2016
tryhydrolyze how are they able to get my banking details i keep changing my account details and they are still able to get it Nationwide Author: consitution hill, Cross-Border Scams: tryhydrolyze Nationwide

May 04 2016
Beechtree Community Association fails to take responsibility for dead tree owned by HOA that I previously warned would fall and eventually caused over 1k in property damage to my home Upper Malboro Maryland
Author: Upper Marlboro , Maryland Home Owner Associations: Beechtree Community Association Upper Malboro, Maryland

May 04 2016
Kmart Secret Shopper/Ron Webster/ RON LLC Mystery Shopper/survey person Mississippi Mississippi Hope You Are Smarter Than This Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: Kmart Secret

May 04 2016
iceburg cup bought 80 cup now site down texas Internet Author: groveland, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: iceberg cup Internet

May 04 2016
Butler, Rose, and Jameson Promised a check if I. Sent 20 dollars multiple times Fresh Meadows New York Author: SHEPHERDSTOWN, West Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose, and Jameson Fresh Meadows, New York

May 04 2016
1st Place Auto AutoNote, LLC All Cars have mechanical issues, Theives, bad costumer service - BEWARE - Do not get caught in their scam Watuaga Texas Author: Ft Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: 1st Place Auto Watuaga , Texas