I 80 EQUIPMENT,LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: I 80 EQUIPMENT,LLC
There may be more specific results for "I 80 EQUIPMENT,LLC"
For more specific results for "I 80 EQUIPMENT,LLC"
Showing 1-25 of 327,490 Found Reports For more specific results for "I 80 EQUIPMENT,LLC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Perennial Care UGA, CHUBBS, Multi-Plan The rep's name was Danny Schoenberg, he told me from the get to, THIS IS HEALTH INSURANCE. His # is 844-263-8685 X-677. I was supposed to get a membership packet in the mail 7 days after I enrolled, NEVER RECEIVED IT. Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Health Insurance: Perennial Care Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
CHKMATE*INSTANT CHECKMATE 866 490-5980 I immediately canceled a subscription, to which I agreed to a free trial, because the report I was given was all old and full of errors. They have now, weeks later, charged my card two times. Once for 19.99 and the other for 34.78, to which wasn't authorized Internet Author: Gulfport, Florida Internet Fraud: CHKMATE*INSTANT CHECKMATE 866 490-5980 Internet

Aug 21 2017
Best Egg opened a fraudulent personal loan in my name delaware Nationwide Loan Remorse Author: atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Best Egg Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
techzone247 Not only did I pay $377 for this product, I got ripped off by someone ripping off Techzone. It was an expensive lesson, but I have learned. Sure sounded valid. In fact, they are supposed to call me back. Internet Author: SLIDELL, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: techzone247 Internet

Aug 21 2017
Harpeet Bali 1st continental mortgage Shawns Reality Biz 4 loans Starr Hub I was working for Harpeet Bali and her husband and I was working 2 jobs janitorial and grounds keeper and was only paid 300$ a month. Fresno California Author: Clovis, California Employees: Harpeet Bali Internet

Aug 21 2017
Elly's world  I asked my mom to buy this hair steam straightener around the middle of july and they sent her a email confirmation and it had on the email 4 to 6 weeks and Thankyou for the purchase and had the amount that was payed to Ellys world and then i go back to check her email for the tracking information and it said that the webpage was unavailable and the whole website was gone like it was never there .  Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's world Internet

Aug 21 2017
VBS Inbox When I asked about pay it off keep said that I missed payments I know didn't just borrowed 773 all pay $975 . When I called always tell me financial is closely never nobody's speaking clearly words Said from California Santa Rose all know they Internet Author: Greenville, North Carolina Cash Services: VBS Inbox Internet

Aug 21 2017
Allied Auto Shippers, LLC False advertising Coral Springs Florida Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Shipping Companies: Allied Auto Shippers, LLC Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Box Office Ticket Sales $69.50 tickets plus fees & shipping (for e-tickets!) I later found that those same tickets have been priced at $33. Omaha, Nebraska Author: New Mexico Ticket Sales: Box Office Ticket Sales Omaha,, Nebraska

Aug 21 2017
Midas They did a full tune up my suv still miss firing,they said i need new gaskets, charge me and than didnt do the job,everyday i would go back and it was something else they got me for least $800 miss my ride up .they miss my muffler up on my car also. Columbus ohio Ohio Author: Columbus ohio, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Midas Columbus ohio, Ohio

Aug 21 2017
Allura Skin Allusiv Eye I ordered a free sample of Allura Anti aging serum and agreed to only pay the shipping charge. After submitting my credit card info, a box appeared stating that I could also receive a free sample of the Allusiv Eye Cream for and additional shipping fee.  Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Allura Skin

Aug 21 2017
ITT tecj  They lied to me said they would help me get a job but did not. He said it would Supply me with a laptop and did not. They said they would help me with gas expense back and forth and did not. They said they would help me with supplies and new books gave me used books you did not help me with supplies. They have taken my tax money and still say I owe. Memphis Tennessee Author: OAKLAND, Tennessee Computer Programmers: ITT tecj Memphis , Tennessee

Aug 21 2017
Ally Financial The company is over charging me and claiming that I owe more money on my loan Bloomington Minnesota
Author: Warrenton, Georgia Car Financing: Ally Financial Internet

Aug 21 2017
Perfect Skin Serum I was informed that I had a free gift through Amazon. I received a moisture boost and Love Your Eyes serum. I received a 1 ounce moisture boost and a .05 ounce eye cream. On 8/18/17 and 8/20/17 I was charged 89.41 on 8/18/17 and 87.00 on 8/20/17. I did not, at anytime place an order to receive or pay this amount for this product. Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serum Internet

Aug 21 2017
flawleshealthylife Freyaseru used my debit card and charged 189.90 for nothing I ordered or received Internet Author: Alma, Arkansas Celebrities: flawleshealthylife Internet

Aug 21 2017
Nexus Retail, LLC David Fisher Failed to pay bill Denver Colorado Author: Mill Valley, California Consulting: Nexus Retail, LLC Denver, Colorado

Aug 21 2017
Deco-Concrete Designs LLC Deco-Dan,Dan Gammercone SCAM WARNING,Dan will take your money and RUN Lutz Florida
Author: Dunedin, Florida Home Improvements: Deco-Concrete Designs LLC Lutz, Florida

Aug 21 2017
ANC Commissioner Of Judging Mailed letter stating I won 1,325,000.00 and asking for money so I unknown to the scam sent the $25.00 cause everything looked legal to me... Kansas City Kansas Author: Redlands, California Unusual Rip-Off: ANC

Aug 21 2017
Rupi Inc Rupi Via Eye SerumLumidaireFace of Company; Joanna Gaines Signed me up for $90/mo membership of eye Creme when I was only buying a $4.95 free trial Internet
Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Skin Care: Rupi Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Troy Allure Aesthetics Troy Johnson paid for laser equipment and never received product. Internet Author: San Francisco, California Plastic Surgeons: Troy Allure Aesthetics Internet

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I ordered a trial shipment of Endo Oil. Have not received anything. The charge was supposed to be only $5.97 for shipping and handling and after the 30 day trial, if you wanted to continue Using the product they would automatically charge $79.99 monthly. However they charged my credit card $ 79.99 and $5.97 immediately when I placed the order. This was contrary to what the instructions said. I have tried to call the number listed that we should call (515-207-4977) numerous times with no answers, I emailed them at their web cite that they gave me in their instructions which was cs@bipedd.com, this is a total scam, I'm assuming. Is there any way I can get my money back? Nationwide Author: Terry, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Skin Cream Lumidaire Eye Serum Product left scarring & unwilling to refund after spending approx $400.00 that I was unaware of. I ask for a trial only. They were unwilling to help in any way. I explained I quit using the product & they offered to send free samples Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Internet
Author: Gantt, Alabama Attorney Generals: Lumidaire Internet

Aug 21 2017
Trim Genesis Unknown Debited money from my husband's account and shipped products that I didn't order. The address is wrong and I am asleep at 1:30 am wouldn't order this. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Supplemental Health Programs: Trim Genesis St. Petersburg , Florida

Aug 21 2017
Landmark Home Warranty I wish I had come here before buying their product. I am now in the middle of my second needed repair and I have been waiting a week so far while they play games with the contractor.The first time I needed a repair it took 4 trips to get it right. This home warranty scams jordan utah Author: Plano, Texas Warranty Companies: Landmark Home Warranty Internet