Your Search | i 80 equipment,llc

1, Report #1319122

Jul 26 2016
Good Sam Insurance Good Sam RV InsuranceGood Sam Insurance AgencyGood Sam Enterprises, LLC BAIT & SWITCH - Premiums Internet Author: Plainview, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Good Sam Insurance Internet

2, Report #1319115

Jul 26 2016
Homo Erectus LLC. Monte Stettin another slumlord Beverly Hills California california Author: Brooklyn New York, New York Realtors: Homo Erectus LLC. Beverly Hills California,

3, Report #1319113

Jul 26 2016
GunMagWarehouse.com I bought 30 round mags and they sent me 10 round mags Doral Florida Author: Des Moines, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: GunMagWarehouse.com Doral, Florida

4, Report #1319099

Jul 26 2016
Southwest Engines SWEngines SW engines took 3395.00 dollars out of my account before I authorized the order via email, kept 848.00 dollars after canceling in 24 hours Tulsa Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Parts: Southwest Engines Internet

5, Report #1319090

Jul 26 2016
fitness equipment depot worldwide fitnessplus.com col-gate horrible customer service, lairs and thieves farmingdale New York Author: brooklyn, New York Sporting Goods: fitness equipment depot worldwide farmingdale, New York

6, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide

7, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

8, Report #1319061

Jul 26 2016
ACE ,Advance Cash Services Acs.collections.dept.incorps@gmail.com has been emailing me accusing me of taking out a loan with a company name Advance Cash Services for $300 but when I asked them for more information about the company , they refuse to send me the information. I am tired of them harassing me with this mess. Internet Author: SHREVEPORT, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: ACE (Advance Cash Services Internet

9, Report #1319058

Jul 26 2016
Warehouse One LLC Seling junk for a thousand grand bad apples !!! Crossville Tennessee Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Warehouse One LLC Crossville TN,

10, Report #1319053

Jul 26 2016
Drivetime Sold me a car that I was told they went through and checked everything 60 days later fuel injection system goes out transmission codes pop up and they tell me warranty they sold we doesn't cover the car. Riverside California Author: Hemet, California Auto Dealers: Drivetime Riverside, California

11, Report #1319051

Jul 26 2016
Ace Industrial Supply tried to have me pay for something I did not order Burbank California Author: Lake Worth, Florida Building Products: Ace Industrial Supply Burbank, California

12, Report #1319024

Jul 26 2016
Bullworker, bullworker.com /. Hughes Marketing, LLC Bullworker, Hughes Marketing, illegally requested removal my Ebay listing & refused to provide written permission to re-list the product Phoenix Arizona Author: Idaho Sporting-good Manufactures: Bullworker Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 26 2016
Palm Beach Jewelry Seta Corporation I returned some perfume that I did not want and they returned it back to me. Boca Raton Florida
Author: Brownstown, Michigan Adoption Agencies: Palm Beach Jewelry FL

14, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts

15, Report #1319018

Jul 26 2016
Security Product Depot LLC They told me that they would process my refund minus a restocking fee of 20 % but the refund was never done to my VISA. Smyrna Georgia Author: Ottawa, Ontario Security Services: Security Product Depot LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Jul 26 2016
Social Security Disability Advocates Social Security Disability Benefits(they use multiple names, and multiple phone numbers, NEVER on the internet) I receive text messages daily. Each text has a new phone number. Can't get off list, I tried, they increase call frequency. New York or New Jersey somewhere Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telemarketers: Social Security Disability Advocates Nationwide

17, Report #1319003

Jul 26 2016
JASON LONG ED Protocol m.erectiledysfunctionprotocol.netsupport@edprotocol.com I ordered a kit for my fiance from a fb post I listened to. My order was placed online on June 30, 2016. I paid with my Bank of the West credit card. I am now going to the bank to be report the theft, fraud. Internet Author: Vacaville, California Alternative Health: JASON LONG ED Protocol Internet

18, Report #1319005

Jul 26 2016
Christopher The credit guru, the car flipper Scam scam scam do not I repeat do not send him any type of payments Internet Author: Oakland, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Christopher Internet

Jul 26 2016
MARVEL CONSTRUCTION LLC BRUCE CHAMPANGE REFUSES TO PAY EMPLOYEES UNTRUSTWORTHY FALSE PROMISES UNFAIR SNOHOMISH Washington
Author: SNOHOMISH, Washington Home Improvements: MARVEL CONSTRUCTION LLC SNOHOMISH , Washington

Jul 26 2016
No Limit Tax Refunds They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. A total ripoff! Indianopis, IN Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Income Tax Service: No Limit Tax Refunds Internet

Jul 26 2016
Consumers Kitchen And Bath Franklin Square, NY Worst Choice I have Ever Made !!! Franklin Square New York Author: West Hempstead, New York Kitchens: Consumers Kitchen And Bath Franklin Square, New York

Jul 26 2016
Realtystore.com LOOKED FOR HOMES FOR SALE ONE TIME, AND THE REALTY STORE IS STILL CHARGING TO MY CREDIT CARD $49.60 per month. even after i asked them to cancel. GOLETA CA. Internet Author: Cullman, Alabama Communications & Networking: Realtystore.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
Health Insurance Innovations I am disabled and on a fixed income.  tampa Fl Florida Author: HOT SPRINGS NATIONAL PARK, Arkansas Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations tampa Fl, Florida

Jul 26 2016
MyCart.Net, Sure Merchant LLC Ripoff, fraud, obsolete coding, lost business, removed stores without warning, overcharged, charged additional royalty on sales Overland Park Kansas Author: Poultney, Vermont Computer Stores: MyCart.Net, Sure Merchant LLC Overland Park, Kansas

Jul 26 2016
water equipment technologies, inc avantapure is a piece of trash longwood Florida
Author: Fernandina Beach, Florida Consumer Services: water equipment technologies, inc longwood, Florida