Your Search | i 94 marine and watersports greg geragosian service manager

Apr 19 2014
NYS child support Florida Child support they are taking all my income when I don`t owe any rears they took 3,184 my wife taxes refund and they don`t want to returnet Occala FL and Albany New York Nationwide Author: Garnerville, New York Collection Agencies: NYS child support Nationwide

Apr 19 2014
Textnow Textnow.com Textnow Junk phone no service area poor quality scam Somewhere in Canada Internet Author: Greenwood, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Textnow Internet

Apr 19 2014
Don Goodman Resume writing service Don Goodman conman , thief, fraud waxhaw North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Personal Services: Don Goodman Resumes waxhaw, North Carolina

Apr 19 2014
Freelancer.com I Used Freelancer.com for services and when I requested to transer $2,000 from my bank to the site for payment to my freelancer they charged me an additional $46.00. No biggy I figure hey, they are entitiled to a fee how else would they make money. shortly after I paid my freelancer, I was sent an email from Freelancer to pay my outstanding balance of $60. I asked what is was for no reply to date. Today I noticed from my paypal and bank statement they have automatically went in and paid themselves. I will be filing a report for fraud as I did not authorize this transaction. Do NOT use freelancer.com Australia Internet Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: Freelancer.com Internet

Apr 19 2014
Samiyatex Crooks, lie, cheat and steal Samiyatex is crooked company that runs by a lot of Middle eastern Indians. These people has lie, cheat and steal. They will sell you grad D clothes and shoes for grad A++. The y have been doing it to a lot of people. They did it to me in the passed. They showed me all the grad A++ used products and once i payed for the merchandises and leave. They switched the grad A++ with grad D. Can you imaging that i spent over $40,000 for good quality? Instead they sent me a container full of garbage. Almost every items were torn and had holes. I repeat do not trust these people. They love money and they are very dishonest. Los Angeles California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Samiyatex Los Angeles, California

Apr 19 2014
Beyond.com This email was sent by: americas_job_exchange.com Resume Broadcasting Service ,powered by ResumeRabbit.com, 2043 San Elijo Ave. Cardiff, California 92007 I felt harassed with their last email. 2043 San Elijo Ave. Cardiff, California 92007 Author: Fresno, California Secretarial Services: Beyond.com Internet

Apr 19 2014
Jam Enterprises of Englewood Co. This is my second complaint. Jam sent a rebutle to this site. If you do not beleive that they are a ripoff company, just go to googel and type in complainst against Jam Enterprises of Colorado. I just did and found 18,400,000 listings.Bob in Salem Oregon they do not stand behind their products or promises Englewood Colorado Author: Salem, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: Jam Enterprises of Englewood Co. Internet

Apr 19 2014
aamco transmission why is my transmission not fixed after 7 weeks at your shop why lakewood Washington Author: spanaway, Washington Auto Repair Service: aamco transmission lakewood, Washington

Apr 19 2014
zbiddy Fraud - I won several auctions, they took my money but never received anything! 434 S. Military Trail, Deerfield Bch,  Florida 33442 Author: Southern, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: zbiddy Internet

Apr 19 2014
Home Depot Re: I am another Home Depot sucker Van Nuys California Author: sherman oaks, California Hardware & Tools: Home Depot Re: van Nuys, California

Apr 19 2014
First Class Vacations - Firefly Travel Corp. REVIEW: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp's executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp's approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in travel industry. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges dedicated to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: clearwater, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 19 2014
ecommerce support llc hello, I started this program and was told that this is an online base business program and would pay $299.00 down which I payed upfront. Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Work at Home: ecommerce support llc Internet

Apr 19 2014
Iman NP Center LLC Iman Weightloss Veronica Shivachi Antoine WilliamsIman NP Iman NP Clinic Horrible Customer Service,Ghetto Non-Medical Un-Trained Staff, Veronica Williams was rude and disrespectful and never completed my living social purchase Southfield Michigan Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Iman NP Center LLC Southfield, Select State/Province

Apr 19 2014
DEBORAH G FISS LAW OFFICES DEBORAH G. FISS LAW OFFICES DEBORAH G FISS WAS HIRED BY MY DAUGHTERS MOTHER AS A DIVORCE ATTORNEY. TOGETHER THEY HAVE FRAUDULENTLY TAKEN MY BABY GIRL AWAY FROM ME 1000+ MILES AWAY THROUGH A DIVORCE I NEVER KNEW OF. SHE DOCTORED PAPER WORK SAYING I WAS SERVICED WITH THE COURT ORDER WHEN I NEVER WAS,  JACKSON HEIGHTS New York
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Family Services: DEBORAH G FISS LAW OFFICES JACKSON HEIGHTS, New York

Apr 19 2014
Hotmail internet service provider Security codes required to access; don't work Internet Author: Santa Ana, California Internet Service Providers: Hotmail internet service provider Internet

Apr 19 2014
my cash now Loan mediation inc claimed i have a fraud case filed against me and to avoid a bench warrant i need to pay money to clear my name. already collected money and more money pending to come out of my account on 25 th of april for second fraud accusation pasadena California Author: dolan springs , Arizona Internet Fraud: my cash now pasadena, California

Apr 19 2014
American Esoteric Society Trying to collect $27.60 from me for information I NEVER asked for. Buffalo, New York Author: Newport Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: American Esoteric Society Buffalo, , New York

Apr 19 2014
Publishing Clearinghouse International Winning Number: 714873Ticket Number: FL 654/29/75DTDC Express Courier e-mail office address.Contact Mr. Rex CobbContact E-mail: dtdcexpres@dtdconnect.comPHONE NUMBER +91-8130965286DTDC Express Courier e-mail office address.Contact Mr. Rex CobbCo I was contacted by email stating I had won $1,000.000. New Delhi India Author: Marietta, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Publishing Clearinghouse International Internet

Apr 19 2014
Superior Service Air Conditioning & Appliance Co. Michael Zara New AC Unit installation NIGHTMARE Pompano Beach Florida
Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Maintenance Companies: Superior Service Air Conditioning & Appliance Co. Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 19 2014
Best Choice 123 for a 675 dollar loan i have so far paid 3426.00 and still have an outstanding balance of 846 dollars Internet Author: Monroe, Louisiana Loans: Best Choice 123 Internet

Apr 19 2014
Mr. Transmission  Houston texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Mr. Transmission Houston, Select State/Province

Apr 19 2014
TREADSTONE 77 OR JERRY HAUSER BAD CHECK FRO A COLLECTION I HIRED HIM TO COLLECT. KEPT ALL THE MONEY AND WROTE ME A BAD CHECK NASSAU COUNTY NEW YORK Author: nassau, New York Collection Agencies: TREADSTONE 77 NASSAU COUNTY, NY, Select State/Province

Apr 19 2014
Brian West Mid Direct Scammed me by $499 I paid for a processor that I never got to use Traverse City Michigan Author: Woodstock, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Brian West Internet

Apr 19 2014
Performance Corvettes Orlando Florida Empire Corvettes www.360HydroGraphics.com Jake Cohen - Manager Jake@PerformanceCorvettes.com Johnny Shiel - Owner Johnny@PerformanceCorvettes.com CREDIT CARD FRAUD ,RIPOFF ,DON'T REPLY TO EMAILS ,CHARGEBACK ,CREDIT CARD FRAUD,MAIL FRAUD .DON'T ANSWER PHONE OR RETURN CALLS .FBI INVESTIGATION Orlando Florida Author: Gander NL, New Foundland Car Parts & Accessories: Performance Corvettes Orlando Florida Orlando, Florida

Apr 19 2014
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors REVIEW: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, LLC (CFLA) dedicated to customer satisfaction. Offering 12 month guarantee on all findings in Audit Reports or Updates are FREE. Committed to customer satisfaction, resolving complaints, & providing highest level of expertise in Foreclosure Defense Industry.  Certified Forensic Loan Auditors Team of Certified Auditors, Attorneys provide comprehensive Forensic & Securitization Audits, full service litigation support services, Expert Witness Testimony in Court, Auditor Training, including Attorney Continuing Education Training on Foreclosure Defense Strategies, Quiet Title, Mortgage Securitization in Litigation, Bankruptcy in Litigation, Contract Law Disputes, & Uniform Commercial Code on Secure and Negotiable Instruments.  CFLA offers free services to members, including Forms Database for use in Court, Cutting Edge Newsletters, Attorney Blogs, Webinars on Mortgage Securitization, & Free Attorney Referrals to Homeowners in all 50 States. Ripoff Report Verified™ .. businesses you can trust.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Mortgage Companies: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors mission setting new standards for convenience & service in industry not typically known for great customer care. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors is different. CFLA’s goal is providing smart, cost-effective alternative making sure everyone gets legal protection needed. Los Angeles, California