surely

Your Search | i 94 marine and watersports greg geragosian service manager

Jul 28 2014
Hughesnet Internet Service This companies lies to its customers if your considering Hughesnet please read!! Nationwide Author: Marshall, Illinois Satellite Dish Companies: Hughesnet Internet Service Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
KC Clubb Ripped me off of 3000.00 in auto repair Kansas City Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: KC Clubb Internet

Jul 28 2014
Tari Stratton I used to work with someone named Tari Stratton at Comerica Bank in Scotts Valley, Ca. This was in 1985 and she borrowed $300.00 and only paid me back about half after she promised to.  Auburn California Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Liars: Tari Stratton Auburn, California

Jul 28 2014
auravie They suckered me! It was supposed to be a free trial offer of a 30 day supply. Only pay shipping and handling. What they DON'T tell you is that the trial is only 10 days long. It took 7 for me to get my order, so by the time I got my package, it was almost too late to complain. Also, I didn't get charged the 97.88 (putting me into overdraft) until 12 days had passed. So, I had NO IDEA about the nearly 100 dollar charge! Shame on you AuraVie! You blood-sucking con artists!!! Van Nuys California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: auravie Van Nuys, California

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas

Jul 28 2014
Choco's Carpet Cleaning / Choco's Carpet & Upholstery Very unprofessional, outdated equipment, quick and dirty service, ruined my carpet, the worst Port St Lucie Florida Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Cleaning Services: Choco's Carpet Cleaning Port St Lucie, Florida

Jul 28 2014
Gulf Gas Station at the corner of Highway 6 south and Laterna Ln, Houston, TX 77083. The gas station sells gas that much less than a gallon of gas. This morning, at about 11:20 A.M., my Honda Odyssey has been driven for 85 miles. During a hot day, it will need maximum of about 5 gallons to fill up. I stopped at this gas station to fill up my gas tank. I pre-paid $20.00 and thought it should be more than enough at $3.229/gallon. To my surprise, the meter shown $20.00 were used up for 6.2 gallons of gas, but my tank was not even full. I came inside to tell the owner. His face turned pale when I told him that I will report his scheme of ripping off his customers. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Gas Stations: Gulf Gas Station Houston, Texas

Jul 28 2014
Karuna Chani KC Makeup Worst Service and a Complete Scam New York New York Author: New York, New York Wedding Services: Karuna Chani New York, New York

Jul 28 2014
Free The Chamber, Names: Steve, Alex, Mark. I want to make everyone aware that this site is a ripoff. And not to believe anything that is on this site. Internet Author: Rio Rico, Arizona Websites: Free The Chamber Internet

Jul 28 2014
northern leasing/ future technologies I am currently being harassed by northern leasing. allentown new jersey Author: allentown, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: northern leasing Select State/Province

Jul 28 2014
Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. I too am A vicitim of this company. After paying all the necessary fees to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy, I find out the company has went out of business. Long Beach California Author: Compton, California Credit & Debt Services: Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. Long Beach, California

Jul 28 2014
Fancy Pants /Tammy Herren Took about 2000 woth of high end/name brand items to consign. Was told to come in and pick up check in for 480.00When i went on the following friday after i called. They had vacated the premises. With my money!!! Lee Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Better Business Bureau: Fancy Pants Lee, Massachusetts

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Market Traders Institute REVIEW: MTI - Market Traders Institute's commitment to total customer satisfaction. Market Traders Institute focused on providing highest quality education. Increase customer support staff - the No Client Left Behind Policy ensures time with each client at least once a week to benefit their educational journey..*UPDATE: Market Traders Institute pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Market Traders Institute is recognized by Ripoff Verified™ as a Safe Business Service. Author: Del Norte, Colorado Investment Brokers: Market Traders Institute Lake Mary, Florida

Jul 28 2014
Rockstar Subscription Agency Devon Faglie Magazine Subscription for Troops Overseas / Raising $'s for Personal Summer Trip Warren, New Jersey Author: Warren, New Jersey Door to Door Sales: Rockstar Subscription Agency Warren, New Jersey

Jul 28 2014
Allegiant Air Greyhound Bus of the Sky Threatened to have me arrested if I would not give up my paid for seat to severely obese woman Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Falls, Iowa Airlines: Allegiant Air Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Western Sky/Cash Call RIPOFF COMPANY ANAHEIM, California
Author: Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania Loans: Western Sky/Cash Call ANAHEIM, California

Jul 28 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

19, Report #912095

Jul 28 2014
APEX Alarm REVIEW: APEX Alarm commitment to total customer satisfaction. APEX Alarm's past and current approach to business is about protecting families and providing the best customer experience from the beginning to the end of the customer's time with the company. Provo Utah *UPDATE: APEX Alarm pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. APEX Alarm recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service. Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Security Services: APEX | Ripoff Report Verified Kenosha, Wisconsin

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 28 2014
Publishers Clearing House PCH Ripped Off deceived, Improper treatment - Raped, Port Washington, New York Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Infomercial Rip-offs: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Jul 28 2014
GeoVera Insurance Julia Fisher She called me a swindler because I want my claim paid for. fairfield California Author: Houston, Texas Insurance Companies: GeoVera Insurance fairfield, California

Jul 28 2014
special security force special security force phoenix az special security force bad service, unprofessional people, false promises and statements... phoenix, Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Security Services: special security force phoenix, Arizona

Jul 28 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Jul 28 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California