Your Search | ibosocial.com is paul boes or aka, paul williams = beware

Nov 26 2014
Tina Starling aka Starlington/Capital Strategies/Helping Hands Tina Starling, Nicholas Below, Mario Ausoni, Swiss Capital, Helping Hands, Merciful Holdings Option Paper Scam, Tina Starling aka Starlington, Capital Strategies Destin Nationwide Author: Washington Financial Services: Tina Starling/Capital Strategies/Helping Hands Nationwide

2, Report #1191626

Nov 26 2014
Desert Sky Pest Control Company Is A complete Fraud-BEWARE Glendale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Pest Control: Desert Sky Pest Control Glendale , Arizona

3, Report #1191549

Nov 26 2014
Mike Gerbino Failed to pay for materials used on his project. Contractors Beware of this guy! Warrington Pennsylvania Author: Warrington, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Mike Gerbino Warrington , Pennsylvania

4, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

5, Report #1191564

Nov 26 2014
Multil loan source.net I borrowed $400.00 from them they wanted me to pay them back $680.00plus $520.00 so in all it would be $1200.00 for $400.00 so please beware of these people. internet Internet Author: BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky Loans: Multil loan source .net Internet

6, Report #1191554

Nov 26 2014
Blacklightsusa.com LED flashlight bulb not 365nm as advertised beware they are selling you cheaper 395nm and claim they are 365nm black lights Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Little Elm, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Blacklightsusa.com

7, Report #1191531

Nov 26 2014
BHP Room Acquisitions INC BHP Premier, Beverly Hills Premiere Tour Operator,BHP RA, Azoulay Enterprise Incorporated, Gabriel Azoulay and David Galiani BEWARE OF BHP ROOMS ACQUISITIONS Beverly Hills California Author: Torrance, California Hotel: BHP Room Acquisitions INC Beverly Hills, California

8, Report #1191458

Nov 25 2014
Ryder Claims Beware - Condones clients to hit personal property and not pay for damages Watauga Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Rentals: Ryder Claims Littleton, Colorado

9, Report #1191445

Nov 25 2014
Silverblood frenchies aka Lou and Betsy Rodriguez sent me a dog that was skin and bones fort lauderdale Florida
Author: logansport, Indiana Dog Breeders: silverblood frenchies fort lauderdale, Florida

10, Report #1191449

Nov 25 2014
Biotech Pest Managment Echotech Pest ManagementClifford Akpan4938 HAMPDEN LANEBETHESDA, MD 20814 (((Redacted))) SCAMMER, RIPOFF HOMEOWNERS/BUSINESSES IN MARYLAND & WASHINGTON DC BEWARE Washington DC Author: Baltimore, Maryland Pest Control: Biotech Pest Managment Washington, Dist of Columbia

11, Report #1191435

Nov 25 2014
Supplier Source, LLC Apply Knowledge, LLC aka Apply Knowledge Institute, Coaching Department.Dahm International, LLCDominion of Virgo Investments, IncEcommerce Support, LLC – IdahoEssent Media, LLCEvertex Solutions, LLCEvi, LLC aka Members Learning CentreNemrow Consult Multi-phase, multi-million dollar Internet Scammers - BEWARE of their unscrupulous agenda to RIP YOU OFF Orem Utah Author: Sydney, On-Line Business: Supplier Source, LLC Orem, Utah

Nov 25 2014
Premiere Estate Sales Michael Deshaies AKA Lonnie Henderson Brenda Culbreath AKA Culver City Estate Sales AKA Premiere Estate Sales Las Vegas AKA Premiere Estate Sales Los Angeles: Northridge, CA AKA Melrose Treasures lonhender@yahoo.com brenculbreath@hotmail.com info@premie Grifters, Coast to Coast Scam Estate Sale Artists, Multiple Aliases, Can't Keep their Story Straight Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Culver City, Lawrence MA, Nevada,
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Sales People: Premiere Estate Sales Las Vegas, Nevada

13, Report #1191405

Nov 25 2014
Invies.com Blatant SCAM, CONSUMERS BEWARE! I fell VICTIM to this SCAM! PLEASE don't you! Internet Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Better Business Bureau: Invies.com Internet

14, Report #1191394

Nov 25 2014
IAA Inc aka IAAI aka Insurance Auto Auctions Inc Sold me a total loss vehicle with out indicating it on the posting ,frame damage, Anaheim CALIFORNIA Author: Spring Valley, California Auto Dealers: IAA Inc Nationwide

15, Report #1191366

Nov 25 2014
Cristian Nicolae Fesnic cristi, cris. from phoenix AZ beware !!! The guy will borrow money from anyone he can take advantage of and never pay back. . glendale phoenix Arizona Author: anaheim, California Liars: cristian nicolae fesnic glendale phoenix, Arizona

16, Report #1191377

Nov 25 2014
Hagan's Trucking Stephan Hagan Beware of Carrier Who Claims Everything Is Shipper's Fault Victorville California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Shipping Companies: Hagan's Trucking Victorville, California

17, Report #1191364

Nov 25 2014
Merchant Services Protection Plan Rip off artist ... Merchants beware Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Services Protection Plan Internet

18, Report #1191353

Nov 25 2014
David miller KFORCE Talent Consulting & Search Group beware of possible scam Washington, DC, Author: Florida Hospitals: David miller Washington, DC, ,

19, Report #1190935

Nov 23 2014
Trenton Manley I met Trenton at a job I had in Mesa AZ where we worked together briefly together until he quit. He claimed to have owned his own company and also that he had several assets.  He came to me when he said he had no place to stay and agreed to pay me if I would let him stay with me in my one bedroom Apartment in Tempe AZ. I agreed and he brought a few of his things over and slept in my living room, over the course of three weeks he borrowed over $300 from me and never paid me a dime. The day my rent was due he up and vanished while I was at work. I had spoken to him earlier that day and he said he was going to pay me. So I wrote the rent check out and when he and his stuff where missing when I got home I was bewildered. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He also falsified his tax records. I feel sorry for anyone who comes across him. Beware. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Trenton Manley Nationwide

20, Report #1190905

Nov 23 2014
General Contracting Solutions LLC (AKA Rick Mafnas) Beware of this scammer! Beaumont Texas Author: Port Neches, Texas Liars: General Contracting Solutions LLC Beaumont, Texas

21, Report #1190888

Nov 23 2014
Sprint Sprint buyer beware!!!! Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

22, Report #1190884

Nov 23 2014
Edge Hill, llc Paul Hillaire Paul Hillaire, Paul Saint Hilaire, Vincent Hilaire, Vincent Paul Hilaire, Gerard Hilaire, Vincent Paul Gerard Saint Hilaire, Majestic Farms, Inc. Fake Developer is attempting to scam investors and employees Buellton Nationwide Author: California Builders & Contractors: Edge Hill, llc Paul Hillaire Nationwide

23, Report #1190871

Nov 23 2014
Reality Dance Jam Tour Ann Conville Another family scammed!!! Beware# New Jersey Author: El Paso, Texas Tours & Excursions: Reality Dance Jam Tour Internet

24, Report #1190850

Nov 23 2014
Brenda Williams brendawills01@outlook.com nanny scam Internet Author: TX - Texas, Texas Daycare: Brenda Williams Internet

25, Report #1190830

Nov 22 2014
ICM Vacations ICMV Beware of deceiving Sales people and customer service people from ICM Vacations ICMV Nationwide / Telephone solicitors Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Telemarketers: ICM Vacations Nationwide