Your Search | ibosocial.com is paul boes or aka, paul williams = beware

May 30 2016
Aarons Sales and Lease BEWARE! Camphill PA Author: Etters, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Aarons Sales and Lease PA

May 30 2016
Mediterranean Organic Robert JudsonKelly Muller mullerk33@yahoo.comCathleen Butler on her Yahoo IM, email is (reliabledesk72@yahoo.com They offered me the job. , Monterey Nationwide Author: Monterey, California Computer Fraud: Mediterranean Organic Nationwide

May 30 2016
Proven Data Recovery, Congi Enterprises Inc, Victor Congionti I am a small level computer technician and brought a bad hard drive for data recovery purposes to one of their so called “local location” where I came to know they are only internet based company and use mail boxes or drop off boxes services to get local business from the different cities of the United states and once a customer agrees to pay the price for data recovery, they then ship the drives to their sole location somewhere in Connecticut I believe. My issue with them is they are not local and lied to me and kept my hard drives for days until I got it back. NEW YORK Internet Proven Data Recovery Or Congi Enterprises Inc Or Victor Congionti Author: Alabama Work at Home Business: Proven Data Recovery, CONGI ENTERPRISES INC. Internet

May 30 2016
Butch Baccala California Academy of Baseball CAB CAB Baseball Taking parents money without providing practices or games; fraudulent and non-responsive Rancho Cordova California Author: Granite Bay , California Sports Teams & Clubs: Butch Baccala Rancho Cordova, California

May 30 2016
Silver State Carpet Cleaning United Carpet Complete scam, they do the bait and switch when they get to your house and say they won't clean anything unless you pay the $200.00 after quoting $79.00 on the phone. I looked them up with the Secretary of State and none of the name they give out are even filed to legally do business in Nevada or Las Vegas. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cleaning Services: Silver State Carpet Cleaning

May 30 2016
Plaza Health, Volcan Health Praza Health Scam on free samples of Testropin & Maxtropin company said only pay shipping and received over $114 charge that is reoccurring monthly. When called to dispute they claimed that you have 14 days to return to get money back. Very deceptive!!! Also volcano health same scam!!!! Do not buy anything Testadrox, Megadrox, Postdrox Scottsdale Arizona Author: Killeen, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Praza Health Internet

May 30 2016
Adorna The company is misleading and they are a scam. They charged for shipping at $1.95, and they have charged $89.99 without my knowledge. I would never agree to pay that type of money for that small amount of fragrant cream. Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Supplemental Health Programs: Adorna Sacramento, California

Heartpup Do NOT waste your time or money with Heartpup Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Heartpup Nationwide

May 30 2016
Gerry Lee; G. Lee Sales, Inc Gerry Lee of G. Lee Sales is incompetent shower door installer Tuxedo Park New York Author: Riverside, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: Gerry Lee Tuxedo Park, New York

May 30 2016
Synchrony Bank Chevron and/or Texaco Techron Advantage Credit Card Lowe's Home Improvement All about the $$$ Atlanta Nationwide Not a RipOff.. Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

May 30 2016
Assurant Solutions Assurant 360 Protection Plan Assurant Protection Plan Is Fraudulent Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Warranty Companies: Assurant Solutions Nationwide

May 30 2016
Stubaus Transport Chris/ Christina Stubaus Ripped me off.. Will not pay me for my last week working for the company, or pay me the $2,000 dollar Escrow I had made when I was there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Champlain , New York Accounting: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

May 30 2016
Dial 1 Limo Service Dial 1 Limo Service is a Fraud! Internet Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Limousine Services: Dial 1 Limo Service Internet

May 30 2016
METRO PCS METRO PCS IS A RIPOFF  Nationwide Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Nationwide

May 30 2016
Sean B Roosevelt Sean B Roosevelt scammed me for 1000.00 Houston Texas Internet There is no such person Author: Silver City, New Mexico Internet: Sean B Roosevelt Internet

May 30 2016
NNAMDI OKONKWO, MANAGING DIRECTOR, FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS, NIGERIA The same scam as the others, just recently had a friend on facebook by the name Mrs. Debra Lynn Dixon, widowed with a stage 4 breast cancer. Hoping to have me as her kin and that she want me to be the beneficiary of 5 million us dollars. Ask for my personal information except my bank account number. I thank my brother that he check this Mr. Okonkwo and found out that this is a scam. c/o FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS NIGERIA Internet
Author: CEBU CITY, Bait-and-Switch: DEBRA LYNN DIXON Internet

May 30 2016
frenctv frenchtv.to Fraud Miami Internet Frenchtv fraud Author: Phoenix, Arizona TV News Satiations: frenctv Internet

May 30 2016
MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Trying to say I own 875.75 to cash USA and I don't I know what I own and they had my social security number and talking bout I have to pay 1500 today or all my social security number will be put on hold but I don't own cash USA I never had a loan from their that's how I know it's a scam plus I had people trying to scam me before California Internet I know Author: HEATHSVILLE, Virginia Loans: MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Internet

May 30 2016
Resale Therapy Caroldeans Resale Therapy Resale Therapy Fraud Descript: on file: Closed Store on May 11, 2016 with all my belongings that I dropped off on March 24, 2016 saying that I would get my items back. But won't respond back to me either by email or telephone.!!! Palm Desert California Author: Palm Springs, California Consignment Stores: Resale Therapy California

May 29 2016
Itworks leaders Ok so im a former diamond leader with itworks global. This company itself is good but the leaders in it are crooks. Ive had so many ppl tell me about them till i found out myself. The leaders down talk u they make u feel like your nothing. nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Alternative Health: Itworks leaders nationwide

May 29 2016
Daniel Mark Harrison & Co DMH Company dissolved Requesting upfront payment from buyers to complete the renovation project Singapore Singapore Daniel Mark Harrison & Co, Absolute Living Developments, DMH & Co, White House, Whitehouse, Runcorn, Harrison Homes Development Author: Internet Builders & Contractors: Daniel Mark Harrison & Co Internet

May 29 2016
Justin Nathan Justin von Bayou Nathan, Nolimit Rottweilers, Louisiana Rottweilers,Nathan Dersa (associated phone number), Also Mike (or Michael) Goolsby of Haus Vom Goolsby Rottweilers I paid this breeder in Louisiana, to recieve a show quality 12 week old female rottweiler puppy, Instead i recieved an 8 month old female with severe leg and socialization issues from a whole other breeder in Mississippi. New Iberia Louisiana
Author: BUTLER, Pennsylvania Dog Breeders: Justin Nathan New Iberia, Louisiana

May 29 2016
salsa Fiesta Company is more bogus than there food salsa Fiesta company is more bogus than there food company treats there employees bad they have fired over 15 individuals with in the first month just to univoid paying unemployment they recycle employees every 3 months and hire illegals cuz it's cheaper pay kendall Florida Author: Miami, Florida Restaurants: salsa Fiesta Miami, Florida

May 29 2016
experian expirian states that it is free but it charged me $29.95, and I want my money back. on-line Internet Author: san mateo, California Liars: experian Internet

May 29 2016
Blair.com aka Blair Fraudulent add to autopay VIP program Internet Author: Houston, Texas Clothing Stores: Blair.com Internet