Your Search | ibosocial.com is paul boes or aka, paul williams = beware

Dec 06 2016
H & R Block - Margaret, (Marge) Manager... BEWARE H&R Block; Preparer made significant error, costing us $1384.87. Won't honor Peace of Mind Guarantee. Keeps giving run around. Colorado Springs CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Income Tax Service: H & R Block Falcon, Colorado

Dec 06 2016
Bank:Fidelity Bank n*g PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo Depositors Name :Mr. Gary Harris Gross Batch no : 66840090040 Year Deposited: 2001 Secret Question : Who is Depositor Answer: Mr Gary Harris Gross Security Code: 90600040020 they wanted to send me 200,000 so they ask for all my information and I give it to them. I didn't know this was a scam. I am very pissed. internet Author: honokaa, Hawaii Banks: Bank:Fidelity Bank Nig PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo internet

Dec 06 2016
Muscle Motors Reno Muscle Motors Reno, Musclemotors Reno, BUYER BEWARE SCAM ALERT Reno Nevada Author: Roseville, California Auto Dealers: Muscle Motors Reno Reno, Nevada

Dec 06 2016
International Association of Radio Telecommunications Engineers Christian Norton Did not tell truth and sold and-or solicited product under false descriptives Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: HUNTINGTON, West Virginia Liars: International Association of Radio Telecommunications Engineers Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Dec 06 2016
Value city furniture VCF I searched queen beds with mattress it showed 616 results under queen bed with mattres i scrolled down found one i wanted to purchase and read the description. No where in the description does it say that mattress is not included so i ordered it paid for it and went and picked it up. It does not come with mattress Columbus Ohio
Author: Kingston, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Value city furniture Columbus, Ohio

Dec 06 2016
LOAN DEPOT LOAN DEPOT IS A TOTAL RIP-OFF California Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Mortgage Companies: LOAN DEPOT Internet

Dec 06 2016
Allied Cash Advance - Westfiled, Indiana Manager - Nadine BEWARE OF DECEPTIVE AND RUDE MANAGER - NADINE Westfield Indiana Author: Westfield, Indiana Loans: Allied Cash Advance - Westfiled, Indiana Manager - Nadine Westfield, Indiana

Dec 06 2016
WYSJ Media Fraudster ,Sean Glover,... sign spmething. Dishonest individual. Two deals now on two loans. No acknowledgement/fee upon introduction - they will relentlessly burn you. Do not deal a deal with them if you can avoid it or they will take your contacts People like this ruin the entertainment industry by showing their true colors. Los Angeles California Author: California Producers: WYSJ Media Los Angeles, California

Dec 06 2016
Toynk Toys Price Gouged on Hard to Find Item! Buyer Beware! Addison Illinois Author: Austin, Texas Toy Stores: Toynk Toys Addison, Illinois

Dec 06 2016
Bishop L. Austin Bishop Austin and Associated Bishop Austin literally stole my money and kept all of my personal financial information for his own personal files: The worst. I hired Bishop Austin as my attorney to help resolve matters with my estate. He was supposed to devise a Trust on behalf of my and my grandmother . He's horrible. I'm so disappointed in him. What a terrible attorney. This review is going up every and anywhere I can put it. The public needs to know you're a scam . Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Bishop L. Austin Los Angeles , California

Dec 06 2016
Tradeline Wizard, Paul Scott, David Thomas, Tradeline Wizard, tradewizard.com TRADELINE WIZARD IS RUN BY CON ARTISTS AND THEIVES!! Arizona Author: Colorado Credit Services: Tradeline Wizard Arizona

Dec 06 2016
Scott Craig King He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams. Do not invest with him! Very sick! He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams, photo studio, beauty products, etc. A new scam every month. Do not invest with him! He is wanted by authorities. 6.3, 230 lb, tan, body builder, short brown hair, blue eyes, thick British accent. Covered in black tattoos all over. Very sick and dangerous individual! Currently in Seattle Washington Nationwide comment Author: Seattle, Washington Adult Web Site: Scott Craig King Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Luminis Advanced Skin Care Complete Skam/Ripoff Grove City Internet Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Luminis Advanced Skin Care Internet

Dec 06 2016
http://biblocality.com/forums/forum.php Biblocality NOT a site you want to visit unless you want to be assaulted by Paul aka/ChurchWork Internet Author: Alabama Religion: http://biblocality.com/forums/forum.php Internet

Dec 06 2016
AT&T / DISH Monthly bills change and get higher , poor internet service (not as promised or advertised,) VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE marietta,ga. Nationwide Author: marietta, Georgia Telephone Companies: AT&T / DISH Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
LocalNotaryNetwork Never followed up or gave me assignments as promised. San Diego California Author: OAKLAND, California Advertising / Deceptive: LocalNotaryNetwork San Diego, California

Dec 06 2016
NastyDress I bought 2 clothing items from them and still have not received any sort of confirmation or shipping. Money is gone and clothes have not arrived. Internet
Author: Monument , Colorado Clothing Stores: NastyDress Internet

Dec 06 2016
Leif Johnson Ford Service Dept is a ripp off, scam, do not take your car there..replace parts that are perfectly fine... Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Better Business Bureau: Leif Johnson Ford Austin, Texas

Dec 06 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered a product and never received it, I try to call and email and I get no reply or answer. they are a rip off! Santa Ana or Irvine California
Author: Auburn, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Santa Ana or Irvine, California

LASH SERUM PLUS SCAM BEWARE FREE TRIAL IS A JOKE Internet
Author: Corona , California Eye Care: LASH SERUM PLUS Internet

Dec 05 2016
Fyber Rip off. Roughly 1 in ten of their offers actually pay. Support is useless. They demand screenshots, email evidence, and confirmation codes to prove offers were completed. It's THEIR job to track offer completion. It should not fall to the consumer. And not once out of hundreds of attempts has support credited me with the game currency I was supposed to recieve. Internet Author: Nowhere, California Internet Marketing Companies: Fyber Internet

Dec 05 2016
Jasen Gonzalez Ebay user name (jasen89-2012) BEWARE-Ebay buyer is a THIEF. Acts like a spoiled child, threatens to file a claim to get refund.-BEWARE Youngsville Louisiana Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: Jasen Gonzalez Internet

Dec 05 2016
Suite Twenty Four- Adam Arellano Adam Arellano is the definition of a Scam Artist Albuquerque New Mexico Author: San Diego, California Websites: Suite Twenty Four- Adam Arellano Albuquerque, New Mexico

Dec 05 2016
The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com This company or companies from a single source (http://thevarietyshop.co/ and gottahavethisnow.com) are incredibly good in branding and being viral on social media. Their websites are equally convincing with limited quantities and listing the few remaining... Internet based.
Author: Tampa , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com internet

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California