Your Search | ic services, i c consultants

Sep 30 2016
Lux style international I browsed there web to find out a price on a detox kit when I left there site I got an email saying my product was being shipped I never ordered anything from them Internet Author: Leduc, Alberta Adult Care Facilities: Lux style international Internet

Sep 30 2016
SG Internet Ventures-LLC I signed a contract with Doba Inc. for $699.00. And cancelled the contract under 3 days for refund. Lehi Utah Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: SG Internet Ventures-LLC Lehi, Utah

Sep 30 2016
Adswizz - HenryEmbleton and Tom Yeung Adswizz refuse to pay Audio Advertising publishers. 100's of thousands of ad impressions served none paid for. San Francisco California Internet
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet Services: Adswizz Internet

Sep 30 2016
GL Financial Scammed me for 2,000 plus reported to credit bureau an involuntary repo but i gave the car back WOODSTOCK Georgia Are you kidding? Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Financial Services: GL Financial WOODSTOCK, Georgia

Sep 30 2016
American Credit Debt Solutions Laura Fallik Director of Operations (Scams) $500 Commitment Fee, Double your Money, Back Pay by Credit Card SCAM New York New York Author: Williston, North Dakota Financial Services: American Credit Debt Solutions New York, New York

Sep 30 2016
USRealtyRecords I checked my bank balance and saw a debit for $19.95 from US RealtyRecords.com. Author: Northfield, Connecticut Realtors: USRealtyRecords Internet

Sep 30 2016
Lambert & Lambert Fraud Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Sandown, New Hampshire Consumer Services: Lambert & Lambert Minneapolis, Minnesota

Sep 30 2016
Delano Crown I purchased a home with Crown3 years now and oh my goodness one nightmare after the other. The AC units has not worked for an entire year since I purchased the home. The company who is contracted via the builder to service the units are terrible. All mo Refuse to replace my home with a new Air Conditioner. Augusta Georgia Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Delano Crown Georgia

Sep 30 2016
LCA COLLECTIONS Laboratory corporation of america Turned my account over to LCA COLLECTIONS FOR $7.00 and I provided health insurance. Internet Author: Bayonne , New Jersey Adult Care Facilities: LCA COLLECTIONS Internet

Sep 30 2016
DietNutritionToday Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Gambogia I was told that the e-mail indicated that the trial offer was for 14 days and the charge would be $4.95 for shipping. Norcross, GA 30091 Georgia Issue is.... Author: Palmetto, Florida Weightloss Programs: DietNutritionToday Norcross, , Georgia

Sep 30 2016
Baron Unlimited I NEVER RECEIVED THE MERCHANDISE I ORDERED AND PAID FOR! .. Cotati, CA Cotati, CA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Baron Unlimited Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Exec Rank, Inc Slick Scam Artists Novato California Author: Port Huron, Michigan Consumer Services: Exec Rank, Inc Novato, California

Sep 30 2016
Verizon I ordered an Ellipsis Jetpack to take the place of my current internet service on July 13,2016. I received the Jetpack on July 15, 2016. Verizon Techinal support and i worked for days and hours at a time to get the Jet pack to work with my computer system the sytem were not compatiable. Therefor on the 25 of July I returned the item to Verizon before the 15 days return agreement expired.  Dallas, Tx Texas Author: McCrory, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Dallas, , Tx

Sep 30 2016
Plattner automative group I just started at the corporate office as as the CSI.   Sarasota Nationwide Author: Port charlotte, Florida Auto Dealers: Plattner automative group Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Route 13 auto repair took my truck to get fix and did not do what he said and kept charging saying this is what wrong and charge my for diagnose when i let him do the job parksely Virginia Author: onancock, Virginia Auto Service Stations: Route 13 auto repair parksely, Virginia

Sep 30 2016
Magazine Solutions Told me I owed for magazine subscription Smyrna, Georgia Internet Author: East Grand Forks, Minnesota Appliances: Book & Magazine Publishers: Magazine Solutions Internet

Sep 30 2016
Source 1, Karmen Kim, Source One, Karitza¬†Kihm, 562-438-6405, 424-224-0727 Source 1's Karmen Kim, Contacted me on my cell phone after I tried to apply for a refinance loan online. Kim claimed that she can modify any loan she convinced me to pay $3500 up front and never contacted my mortgage company or modified my mortgage instead put me further behind. This company is a scam and Mrs. Kim is a con artist & the lowest scum scum on earth. Long Beach California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Source 1, Karmen Kim¬† Long Beach, California

A S ALARM SERVICES CEN COM INC Bait and switch scam tactics Kirkland Washington
Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: A S ALARM SERVICES Kirkland, Washington

Sep 30 2016
EDD Employment Development Department centralized overpayment shysters inside government bureaucracy they punish you for working & poltical gains rancho cordova California Author: CASTRO VALLEY, California Government Services: EDD rancho cordova, California

Sep 30 2016
HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD WANG BIAO I was scammed by HQ International Trading Group Co Ltd. I have ordered 4 products from them: cellphones and laptop, but the seller has provided a number cellphone and never answer me. But the Whatsapp is ok, He always read my messages. I tried to contact these guys through the email, whatsapp,another e-mail: joey@hq-intertrade.com; but it turned out that it was also wrong one. They got money and gave me only fake information. shenzhen city CHINA, SHENZHEN CITY, FUTIAN DISTRICT, Author: lima, New York Cellular Phone Companies: HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD Internet

Sep 30 2016
Midnight Eagle Press, LLC Danielle BlanchardSE Chardou, Elle Chardou, Selene Chardou THIS PERSON DOES NOT PAY North Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Francisco, California Personal Services: Midnight Eagle Press, LLC North Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 30 2016
TVC Pro-Driver, Inc THIS IS A SCAM!!! Author: Alabama Legal Services: TVC Pro-Driver, Inc

Sep 29 2016
A.S. Alarm Services All false claim about money back guarantee. Had terminated their service due to erratic mode of monitoring. Disputed multiple charges after termination that shows their crude way of operation Kirkland Washington
Author: Tomball, Texas Consumer Services: A.S. Alarm Services Kirkland, Washington

Sep 29 2016
MCR Realty Mario C Gonzalez Also a Victim of Mario C. Gonzalez and Peter Martinez Cerritos California More details Author: California Realtors: MCR Realty Mario C Gonzalez Cerritos, California