Your Search | ic services, i c consultants

Jul 30 2016
Nicholas (Nik) W. Townsend Landlord - Construction - SCAMMER Ashland Oregon Author: bellevue, Washington Real Estate Services: Nicholas (Nik) W. Townsend Ashland, Oregon

Jul 30 2016
Ehrlich Pest Control I'm being billed for services I'm not receiving and I can't reach anyone at the company. They don't answer the phone or return calls to explain Groveport Ohio Author: Grove City, Ohio Inspections & Hazards: Ehrlich Pest Control Groveport, Ohio

Jul 30 2016
service com usa have done many jobs for them was only been paid for 2. they owe me 4 to 5 thousand dollars for walmart work. its been months have not been paid. they are full of it. there accounting office will not talk with you. make up excuses.they are the worst of the worst company. i hope they all go to jail brielle New Jersey Author: rochester, New York Property Management: servicecomusa brielle, New Jersey

4, Report #1319780

Jul 30 2016
live career cancelled 3 months ago; continue to withdraw $34/mo from my checking account Internet Author: EAST PALESTINE, Ohio Employment Services: live career Internet

5, Report #1319776

Jul 30 2016
Aging Miracle Serum Sim Beauty Cream Blossom Youth Cream Free trial offered but no info ANYWHERE that they will start billing your c/c and NO REFUNDS Don't list on c/c statemnet New Jersey Author: W Palm Beach, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Aging Miracle Serum New Jersey

6, Report #1319770

Jul 30 2016
Bank Of America BOA DO NOT OPEN ACCT SMALL BUSINESS HOUSTON, TEXAS Crowley TEXAS Nationwide Author: Burleson, Texas Small Business Services: Bank Of America Nationwide

7, Report #1319768

Jul 30 2016
Commercial Credit Counseling Services Corporate Turnaround debt consolidation, credit counseling, credit repair, debt resolution Paramus New Jersey Author: Boise, Idaho Credit & Debt Services: Commercial Credit Counseling Services Paramus, New Jersey

8, Report #1319756

Jul 30 2016
Fundable.com - Ryan Graham, Grant Crider Incompetent ! - They write copy like an 8 year old including the spelling errors! Powell Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Financial Services: Fundable.com Internet

9, Report #1319747

Jul 30 2016
EXECUTIVE ADVISORY SERVICES www.executive-advisory.com LES Lightship Executive Advisors EXECUTIVE-ADVISORY Cookie cutter, high-pressure, selective sales job... Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Anywhere, Alabama Employment Services: EXECUTIVE ADVISORY SERVICES Internet

10, Report #1319724

Jul 30 2016
Vision Prepaid Card Vision Premier Dispute process is useless Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: Vision Prepaid Card Nationwide

11, Report #1319720

Jul 30 2016
Blizzard White Direct Bella@Home8662385924 Unauthorized Charges Henderson Nevada
Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Dental Services: Blizzard White Direct Henderson, Nevada

12, Report #1319719

Jul 30 2016
lovespellz.com, mr anwar sadat He is a fraud with 0 knowledge of healing. He will make you send more and nore money and show you no results. He is a liar and does not care about you after tou send him the money. He is not capable of anything. He is a loser. I send him money 6 timea and got no results. So please do nit trust this guy. South Africa Internet Author: Fullerton , California Astrologers & Psychics: Www.lovespellz.com, mr anwar sadat Internet

13, Report #1319718

Jul 30 2016
Maxim Healthcare Services MAXIM CARE REALLY MEANS WE COULDN'T CARE LESS Columbia Maryland Author: milford, Massachusetts Employment Services: Maxim Healthcare Services Nationwide

14, Report #1319715

Jul 30 2016
World Global Network PTE, Ltd Wor(I)d Global Money Empty promises, No Products Delivery, No Refunds, No Phone Contact, and Woeful Customer Service. Equity Plaza, Singapore Florida Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Questionable Activities: World Global Network PTE, Ltd Internet

15, Report #1319709

Jul 30 2016
Cash bet usa Mike and danny We sent 200 And did not receive our money we suppose got a loan for 5,240 but now they say we need some money they are screemed out and they also call from different numbers I also googled they address now I'll be so wrong wen I get my check and go down there and blow the company up I will not be wrong we also had to purchase a itune card to put the 200$ on it 200 west jackson Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Hot springs Arkansas , Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: Cash bet usa Internet

16, Report #1319708

Jul 30 2016
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT Federal Warrant Copy:- Attorney: -David Rogers Number: - (845)-201-7403 The Trataros Law Associates. Kingston,  New York Author: Plainwell, Michigan Cash Services: UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT 12401, United State , New York

17, Report #1319705

Jul 30 2016
Go Shop and Save N/A Charged My Debit Card No, I Thought I Won A $100.00 Walmart Gift Card. I was Charged For A Club Membership and Cosmetics. I didn't receive either in the mail. Maitland Florida Author: Brownsville, Tennessee Drugstores: Go Shop and Save Maitland, Florida

18, Report #1319704

Jul 30 2016
Options Real Estate, Monte Anderson, Tara Stargrove Never paid for months of hard work, never reimbursed promised monies for materials and loans. invested 40,000 that never got allocated and they haven't returned investment when ask to Duncanville Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Neighborhood Services: Options Real Estate Duncanville, Texas

19, Report #1319699

Jul 30 2016
Bluebird American Express Don't use mobile check deposit! Internet Author: Ventura, California Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Internet

20, Report #1319689

Jul 29 2016
Quantum.Code.net Support@theQuantumCode.netUpdates@theQuantumCode.com Quantum code has stolen. Three hundred dollars. Told me i would make thousand. This was my rent money i thought i could trust them Internet Author: Fontana, California Internal Revenue Service: Quantum.Code.net Internet

21, Report #1319688

Jul 29 2016
Gold's Gym I want to cancell my membership. I was told to send an email to this address for cancellation. Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Verona, Wisconsin Health Spas: Gold's Gym Fitchburg, Wisconsin

22, Report #1319687

Jul 29 2016
James Jim Pusateri Beware of possible scam, i was a victim. Nationwide Author: los angeles, California Accounting: Financial Services: Real Estate Investing: James Nationwide

23, Report #1319680

Jul 29 2016
KTC Store All employees The store always charges a different amount than ones displayed and their register rings up something different than what is charged. Employees are rude and have been heard saying they don't like black people which is offensive. fort worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: KTC Store Fort Worth,

24, Report #1319678

Jul 29 2016
Graybul van lines Gray Bull movers graybul van lines charged me $17,000.000 to move my belongings to Atlanta after sending someone out to my hose to llok at everything I moved. The price was binding for $3600.00. The man who the saleswoman said was the owner, Eli was rude and an extorted the money from me. He refused to honor the estimate.Then some woman named Bridget wwas even ruder. hollywood Florida Author: hollywood, Florida District Attorneys Assistant DA: Graybul van lines hollywood, Florida

25, Report #1319677

Jul 29 2016
SuperShuttle Stranded in DC after 1:00 am Washington, District of Columbia Nationwide Author: Maryland Taxi & Limousine Services: SuperShuttle Nationwide