Your Search | ieplexus, ieplexus.com used to be internet advancement aka internetadvancement.com
There may be more reports for "ieplexus, ieplexus.com used to be internet advancement aka internetadvancement.com"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "ieplexus, ieplexus.com used to be internet advancement aka internetadvancement.com"

Apr 17 2014
Safe Auto Gave me the Run Around for Over a Month. They avoid refunds at all costs!! Internet Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Car Insurance: Safe Auto Internet

Apr 17 2014
Hawaiianbabywoodrose.com Money stolen and MAGGOTS in product! Internet Author: Marshall, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Hawaiianbabywoodrose.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
My Choice Web Design My Choice ran a SEO campaign with the spelling error, essentially sending traffic to an incorrect website as an Amazon affiliate. My Choice was unable to rectify the errors in their campaign. I have been scammed for $4599 dollars with no commission check from Amazon. Internet Author: long beach , New York Search Engine Optimization: My Choice Web Design Internet

Apr 17 2014
Spyhunter / Enigma Incorrectly renewed my subscription and charged my Visa $39.99 without my permission. Internet Author: Charleston, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Spyhunter / Enigma Internet

Apr 17 2014
Chinabuye Do NOT buy from Chinabuye Internet Author: Garbutt, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Chinabuye Internet

Apr 17 2014
SkinDiet.net Grand Ripoff. Got into my credit card and charged me $200.00 for the Free Samples Internet Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Attorneys General: SkinDiet.net Internet

Apr 17 2014
Options Credit Services Canada Ltd Don Antle SCAM ALERT: This company ,and its owners, Don and Karen Antle is an absolute SCAM; they are selling licenses for $15,000 which are nothing more than sales jobs. They claim that if you pay them the $1 Internet, Internet Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Questionable Activities: Options Credit Services Canada Ltd Internet

Apr 17 2014
Zbiddy, Penny Auction Non-Deliveries Internet Author: Mt Prospect, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Zbiddy, Penny Auction Internet

CastForce Cheap company Internet
Author: , Internet Employers: CastForce Internet

Apr 17 2014
tmart tmart is a scam Internet
Author: PARKERSBURG, West Virginia On-Line Stores: tmart Internet

Apr 17 2014
Tech Supply King Ikona Yumsoftwarecenter Bait and Switch Internet Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: Tech Supply King Internet

Apr 17 2014
Eimports4less Used Car Buyer Beware Perkasie Pennsylvania Author: Red Hill, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Eimports4less Perkasie, Pennsylvania

Apr 17 2014
ICA FURNITURE 1299 SW 159TH TERRPEMBROOK PINES, FL FREIGHT CARRIERS will not allow you to inspect the merchandise. They are SCAM Artists!! Pembroke Pines Florida Author: fairfield, New Jersey Furniture Manufactures: ICA FURNITURE Internet

Apr 17 2014
Bluefly Blue Fly Hidden Return Deadlines Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Clothing Stores: Bluefly Internet

Apr 17 2014
True Accessory Rip-off, Took payment, Did not send out items. New York, NY Internet Author: Chalfont, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: True Accessory Internet

Apr 17 2014
Square Trade Will not Honor warranty Internet Author: Gouldsboro, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: Square Trade Internet

Apr 17 2014
CashNet USA AKA Cash America International SCAMMERS, Fraudulent Loan Company, Refuses to Refund My Money Fort Worth Texas Author: Paola, Kansas Loans: CashNet USA Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 17 2014
classmates.com of WASHINGTON STATE Traci CLASSMATES.COM STOLE 39.00 FROM MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION - WILL NOT REFUND! Internet, Washington DC Author: Pasco, Washington Customer: classmates.com of WASHINGTON STATE Internet, Washington DC

Apr 17 2014
Windstream Paetec In February 2013 I called to aks what I needed to do to cancel my services with Windstream (W). To do so I was told that all I needed to do was let you know when the services were ported to another carrier. Unknown to me W continued to withdraw money from my bank account, then for some reason unknown to me the ACH stopped working, so W sent me bills which I continued to pay. Little Rock AK Author: Lutherville, Maryland Internet Services: Windstream Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Jon Caldwell Jon CaldwellCorp Sales Division(888) 400-5081 Office(415) 367-2496 Fax Took my money on a promise of a unsecured line of credit. California, Hawaii. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Computer Fraud: Jon Caldwell Internet

Apr 17 2014
Freedom pop rip off / scam-- Tarzana, CA Internet Author: Cherokee Village, Arkansas Communications & Networking: Freedom pop Internet

Apr 17 2014
Travelscape no receipt, shady deal, rip off unknown Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Lodging: Travelscape Internet

Apr 17 2014
YBuy Financial LLC Not willing to work or resolve the issue! Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: YBuy Financial LLC Internet

Apr 17 2014
Master psychic Avi Shay truelovespellcasting.com I need to let you know about psychic Avi Shay Los Angeles Internet Author: Huron, Alabama Psychic: Master psychic Avi Shay truelovespellcasting.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
www.infurn.com No Product, No Refund. Lies After Lies Since Oct 2013 Online Store Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Infurn.com Internet