Your Search | ild teleservices, my billingguys. llc

Sep 05 2015
WMG Distribution CEO is Robert Greenwood R@ping you Records Artists Beware!!! Tried to get me to sign my rights away, paid money for an agreement I never signed and refused to give me my money back Internet, Florida Author: East Hartford, Connecticut Recording Studio, Record Producers: WMG Distribution Internet

Sep 05 2015
US Marketing Groups THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL RIP OFF!! They not only sold me old used leads but they refused to refund any of my money!! encino California Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: US Marketing Groups encino, California

Sep 05 2015
America's Tire Montclair Run a truck into my car while at America's Tire possession, refuse to pay for the damage Montclair California
Author: upland, California Auto Repair Service: America's Tire Montclair, California

Sep 04 2015
Bitdefender, LLC Romanian Security Firm Bitdefender Uses Predatory Practices to Screw Customers Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: BeautyWaytoGo, Saskatchewan Software: Bitdefender, LLC Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Advicars Jaime Penate JP Advicars is the biggest scam on the internet, they promised 50$ per month to install the board and never got a dime, even at corporate level executive never saw my commissions Nationwide
Author: bellevue , Washington Auto Advertising Services: Advicars Jaime Penate Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Direct Express CoAmerica Bank has Direct Express issuing and managing the debit cards for them on which Social Security Recipients receive their benefits if they don't have direct deposit to a bani account Direct Express allowed someone to call them, report my debit card lost, request a new card and address change change Austin Texas Author: Clinton, Maryland Financial Services: Direct Express Austin, Texas

Sep 04 2015
SCENTMATCHERS Brilliant Enterprises LLC P.O. Box 1550 Gaylord, MI 49734 FRAUD - I WILL BE NOTIFYING LEGAL AUTHORITIES Gaylord Michigan Author: Matamoras, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: SCENTMATCHERS Gaylord, Michigan

Sep 04 2015
Monumental Advisors llc Amanda Whitman, Daniel Cater, Michelle Bower, Carey Reid Grant scam alert Amanda Whitman, Michelle bower Dan Carter Carey Reid Las vegas Nevada
Author: Wauchula, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Monumental Advisors llc Las vegas, Nevada

Sep 04 2015
netdirectales bought mobile phone w/answering machine online from them macine didn't have capability fo r message announcement. company sent rep0lacement,which also was faulty. kept ringing with noone there. a long story,by this time it was too late for ebay to refund my money[$23.45}i'm trying to contact the company to see if product had a warranty. no luck finding tem. Internet Author: cortland, New York Telephones: netdirectales Internet

Sep 04 2015
Ace praid cards, NETSPEND ,METABANK PREPAID CARDS Opened accounts with my stolen ID to cash 300,000.00 El Paso, Texas Nationwide Author: Chaparral , New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Ace NETSPEND METABANK PREPAID CARDS Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Scuba Dive It, Kurt Schaefer TOOK MY MONEY TO BOOK CLASSES, BUT WHEN I ATTENDED MY FIRST CLASS THEY DISAPPEARED AND HAD ABANDONED THEIR OFFICE AND NO ONE ANSWERED PHONES. THEY SHUT DOWN THEIR BUSINESS AND NEVER BOTHERED TO REFUND ME. DO NOT PAY OR TRUST THESE PEOPLE AS THEY ARE STILL COLLECTING MONEY FROM THEIR SITE EVEN AFTER DISAPPEARING. Pompano Beach Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Education & Learning Centers: Scuba Dive It, Kurt Schaefer Pompano Beach , Florida

Sep 04 2015
Mid America Self Storage #1 1st I had flood damage but was told after my payment was received. I went to empty my storage to only find out i had been robbed! File Police Report & was told i was the 9th break-in in. 4 months! Lebanon Internet Author: Camdenton, Missouri Storage & Self Storage: Mid America Self Storage #1

Sep 04 2015
SoCal auto body Robbie Brand racing, Robbie Brand Kept my car outside for 18 months, took $2k deposit, never did job, damaged car Barstow California
Author: Manteca, California Body Work & Repair: SoCal auto body Barstow, California

Sep 04 2015
Payers autosmotive after spending over 1000.00 my car to fix a.c my car is worst. I noticed engine light on owner told me not their fault tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Payers autosmotive tucson, Arizona

Sep 04 2015
Ace Kevin Weaver contacted work E-mail Threatened to co ntact employer , Threatened to wipe out my accounts @ the bank Author: Burbank, California Collection Agencies: Ace Payday Corp.

Sep 04 2015
Anytime fitness They charged my card after I cancelled DO NOT GO THERE Haines city Florida Author: Davenport, Florida Health Spas: Anytime fitness Haines city, Florida

Sep 04 2015
NYC Casting Productions Inc. Kenny, James McGregor, Chelsy Vento, Jennifer Yates Stole my money and ran. Kenny uses a SIM card phone so you can't get a refund or contact him and his wife running a solicitation fraudulent fake company. They said they would enter you in a database that's available to NYC agents and then get you work ASAP. It was all a scam. They are professionals. They take your money and disappear. NYC New York
NYC Casting Productions is definitely not a Scam!! Author: New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: NYC Casting Productions Inc. NYC, New York

Sep 04 2015
Western union financial services inc Money orders purchased Extorted $ 300.00 from me money order was lost or stolen but never cashed and Western Union refuses to refund my extorted money been fighting for ten years and not once has WU assisted me they lie stonewall and tell me to send a $30.00 fee to process the refund I did this four times Englwood , co Nationwide Author: San andreas, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Western union financial services inc Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Lunate Skin Scam said free trail offer for just shipping costs , have charge me for 2 months worth of products I did not order. I am talking about almost$400.00 charged to my bank account. Called them and they were very rude had to cancel my AtM card to make sure no other charges are made by them bank is investigating now Internet Author: Brooksville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Lunate Skin Internet

Sep 04 2015
Renuvaderm I agreed to a trial purchase of $4.95 and purchased an eye cream for $29.99 using my credit card. I was not aware tht I had to cancel within 14 days or be automatically signed up for monthly shipments at $89.47. Two weeks after the first shipment I received a Vitamin C Serum in the mail and a note saying they had been out of it when I ordered previously. Two weeks later I received a package from them that I have not even opened. I called them and told them I did not want it.  Nevada Internet Author: Macomb, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Renuvaderm Internet

Sep 04 2015
Access shoppers Joyce Norwood check issuer, Jerry Roberts human resource manager Sent me a check for $1985.00 asking me spend $150 at Walmart and Kmart, plus Money gram$1185 plus their fees f $10-$80! Also $450 is for my evaluation and training that keep.. Secret shoppers. I called. He said go cash check then call back. He will give me a Account Managers name to money gram to. New York New York Author: Bakersfield, California Department & Outlet Stores: Access shoppers New York, New York

Sep 04 2015
U.S.A Auto Sales Brent i traded in my 2014 dodge charger , i only owed 10,000 dollars, i recieved a 2007 lincoln with 118,000 on it which i was under the impression that , the car was a little under 15,000 , i was running late for work so i wasnt able to go over paper work and signed i had to leave i ask them can i get my orginal plates to my dodge charger because i was sitting a little over 6 hours just to look at cars , i did indeed pick the lincoln car , but wasnt aware about the price , my husband stayed over while i left out and went to work, they told him since he was my husband that it was fine for him to sign my paper for me , they let me drive off the lot , with no paper work nor insurance, just so they could keep my dodge charger lawrencville Georgia How Is This THEIR Fault? Author: snellville , Georgia Auto Dealers: U.S.A Auto Sales lawrencville , Georgia

Sep 04 2015
Ray laethem dealeship Charge for work on my car ,that did not need to do. Grosse Point Michigan Author: sterling hts, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Ray laethem dealeship Grosse Point, Michigan

Sep 04 2015
G.A. Custom Flooring Gerry Jacobs Gerry came out to my office measured the space took a deposit check for $2100 and never came back. Mattapoisett Massachusetts Author: Avon, Massachusetts Home Improvements: G.A. Custom Flooring Mattapoisett, Massachusetts

Sep 04 2015
Dart Dart is a great co to work for. I was there for 4 years n aid off my truck. But highway sales is the problem. Jackie treats people like garbage n doesnt return the calls she won't be bothered with low life drivers. eagan Minnesota Author: miami, Florida Trucking Companies: Dart eagan, Minnesota