Your Search | ild teleservices, my billingguys. llc

1, Report #1191743

Nov 27 2014
andersonlawgroup rebecca ,Dear Jeanne Nelson,i am sending you a notice that you owe 300.00 that has gone to 968.75 and they are under 14 companys and they have all my info with ss and bank accounts deposited.and and a contract to prove.and that they can reduce this payment and close out the account.also a case no and saying i need to contact her immediately.she leaves no phone number and no other contact except emails..the issue is we dont owe many to anyone weve never taken out with this company whoever they are. Internet Author: salem, Oregon Collection Agencies: andersonlawgroup Internet

2, Report #1191742

Nov 27 2014
TWC LLC E Travis Hartman, software development, total web central Left job unfinished after receiving deposit. San Diego Internet
Author: Inglewood , California Small Business Services: TWC LLC Internet

3, Report #1191732

Nov 27 2014
PlayPhone Made recurring unauthorized charges on my Sprint cellphone bill Unknown Internet Author: Henderson, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: PlayPhone Internet

4, Report #1191725

Nov 27 2014
serviceinvite.com This site is a scam site that took my asked for my credit card information during sign up and when I looked to make change my email information, I did not see any sort of customer support. Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: serviceinvite.com Internet

5, Report #1191712

Nov 27 2014
Neil's Heritage House Worst Thanksgiving meal in my lifetime (64) Dayton Ohio Author: Vandalia, Ohio Restaurants: Neil's Heritage House Dayton, Ohio

6, Report #1191704

Nov 27 2014
Biogeniste I requested sample and had to use my bankcard for postage. I have now been charged $115.52 on 21/10/14 and again on 20/11/14 $128.24 for unknown producsts. I have not ordered any products. New Zealand? Internet Author: Paraparaumu, Alabama Eye Care: Biogeniste Internet

7, Report #1191694

Nov 27 2014
peoplepc.com peoplepc hacked my personal email Internet Author: Torrington, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: peoplepc.com Internet

8, Report #1191682

Nov 27 2014
Seventh Avenue catalog co I placed an order on 11/19 was required a 10% down payment which was no problem. A few days later before I paid, i wanted to change some items. The girl placed me on hold for 45 minutes. Did not know what she was doing. I called back and was told by another girl that my order was cancelled and to redo my order. I redid my order 11/24 and now they want 50% down. Why? the original amount was 10%.How can the amount change in 3 days? I keep messaging them and not getting any where with that. If the employee was not ignorant, I would still have my order with the changed items with a 10% downpayment. What kind of employees or business do they have? Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Customer: Seventh Avenue catalog co Internet

9, Report #1191681

Nov 27 2014
Bargain House LLC Nick Nichols Sold a tablet with no serial number or model number on the device. After charging the device, we found some sample videos that were from Chinese origin. The samples were of excellent quality, but when we tried taking videos and pictures with the camera, we found them to be of very poor quality. We connected the device to the USB port on my wife's laptop and the computer did not recognize it. There are no drivers for this tablet that exist. Nick also claimed that the product can perform Word, Excel, Office functions, but we could find none. When we called him with our questions within hours after purchase, he did not return our calls. We have called him numerous times over a period of several days with no response. We got ripped off for $219 for a product that is totally inferior. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!! wISCONSIN Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Bargain House LLC

10, Report #1191677

Nov 27 2014
U.S Bank Incompetent People Playing With My Money Crossville Nationwide Author: Crossville, Tennessee Mortgage Companies: U.S Bank Nationwide

11, Report #1191676

Nov 27 2014
SLG Training Stole my money and will not help me or give me a refund london United Kingdom Internet Author: london, Other Unusual Rip-Off: SLG Training Internet

12, Report #1191667

Nov 27 2014
LinkU Realty LinkU Systems Buyer Beware - I wished my LinkU Realty Website worked! Corona Internet Author: Richardson, Texas Websites: LinkU Realty Internet

13, Report #1191652

Nov 26 2014
Champion Energy Services, LLC No Customer Service At All Houston Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Utility Companies: Champion Energy Services, LLC Houston, Texas

14, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

Nov 26 2014
Mantrans, LLC Unethical Business Practices and lack of follow through Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Mantrans, LLC & Global Re-manufacturing owner Darrell B. Moore Tallahassee, FL

16, Report #1191635

Nov 26 2014
Meineke Dixie Hwy Caused my car to have an oil leak Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Oil Companies: Meineke Dixie Hwy Louisville, Kentucky

17, Report #1191634

Nov 26 2014
Going Bonkers Online Magazine So where are my downloads ??? Internet Author: HAGERSTOWN, Maryland Alternative Health: Going Bonkers Magazine Internet

18, Report #1191633

Nov 26 2014
Enlightened minds clothing A number of t-shirts were ordered and paid for 2 months ago for my teenage son and nothing has arrived Internet Author: Croydon , Alabama Clothing Stores: Enlightened minds clothing Internet

Nov 26 2014
JOEL KELLMAN, Kitty V'Marie Kellman LEADLINEPRO.COM Zenuity, webtech strategies, web wealth strategies, leadlinepro, LLP Complete CON artists, took my money and ran now founder of Leadlinepro Tucson Internet Author: scottsdale, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: JOEL KELLMAN, EARL MINCER LEADLINEPRO.COM Internet

20, Report #1191624

Nov 26 2014
Jennifer Lillian Makahusz public defender scam, unethical, idiotic, untrustworthy, stole my money, rude, aggressive new Hampshire Nationwide Author: fullerton, California Liars: Jennifer Lillian Makahusz public defender Nationwide

21, Report #1191621

Nov 26 2014
Ojays Enterprizes wrinkless I oredered cream and never got it but they wanted to charge me 99.00 for it . I cancelled my debit card. They never resent the cream or refunded my 2.45 for shipping.They blamed the post office , the post office blamed me for not recieving the cream. Newburgh New York Author: hackettstown, New Jersey Sales People: Ojays Enterprizes Newburgh, New York

22, Report #1191600

Nov 26 2014
Rising sun beauty outlet Kim leeCindyFhama ya One 30 minute break for full time days, no w2 forms, got paid under the table, no checks, minors worked here full time, got fired for something i didn't do, got my money stolen by one of the workers, Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Employers: Rising sun beauty outlet Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

23, Report #1191585

Nov 26 2014
Mometrix Media Mometrix LLC Paid $60+ for a study guide that may have been written by a 6-year-old. Beaumont Texas Author: Vancouver, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Mometrix Media Beaumont, Texas

24, Report #1191593

Nov 26 2014
Isahm Diam/ Internationl Trade Management Group LLC. Diab Foods; Diab Imports/Exports Questionable Business Practices/Broken Refridgeration System Mclean Virginia
Author: McLean, Virginia Trucking Companies: Isahm Diam/ Internationl Trade Management Group LLC. Mclean, Virginia

25, Report #1191581

Nov 26 2014
Morphotrust USA MorphoTrust fail to update and/or submit my 2nd set of fingerprints causing delay in process resulting in loosing my license to work in TX. Nationwide Author: harlingen, Texas Consumer Services: morphotrust USA Nationwide