Your Search | ild teleservices calling 10

Feb 12 2016
acecashgroup.org robertcoston robert coston keeps calling me saying im going to be arrested if i dont send them $300 for a out standing loan they wont tell me Internet Author: Linncreek, Missouri Legal Process Servers: acecashgroup.org Internet

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 05 2016
Nurta Prime Cleanse Nutra Life Brands LLCNutraPrime Cleansecleansedetoxify.info Didn't cancel my order. Canceled only after I called them many times. Didn't follow thru on sending email. Played games when calling. Tampa Florida Author: Tooele, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Nurta Prime Cleanse Florida

Feb 05 2016
Encante santa ana ca. Encante beauty products They took money out of my account debit card I used for a free samply shipping charges. I saw nothing about calling them or I would be charged $98.71 twicetotal is $197.42 Santa Ana California Author: Whittier, California Internet Fraud: Encante santa ana ca. Santa Ana, California

Feb 04 2016
Advangate & Techliveconnect.com They attacked my computor, paid them $250 to fix, then they attacked it again, now they want access to my computor to refund me my money because the better business bureau is shutting them down and making them pay all their customers back, etc. Now their chain calling me and threatening me.  Stanton Island New York Author: Mound, Minnesota Computer Fraud: Advangate & Techliveconnect.com Stanton Island, New York

Feb 04 2016

Feb 03 2016
NuEssence Eye Collection Deceit by advertising a 14 day free trial but it is really 10 days as they add in 4 from shipping, it is in the fine print but not on the click here for the free trial Santa Ana CA Author: Schertz, Texas Beauty Salons: NuEssence Eye Collection Santa Ana CA,

Feb 03 2016
SCORE SENSE THEY ARE A IDENTITY ALERT PROTECTION. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT FOR 10 MONTHS! I HAVE HAD AN EXTREME STOLEN IDENTITY FOR 5 MONTHS AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM . THIS WAS AFTER THE DUDE ON THE PHONE WAS TELLING ME WHAT ALL THEY WERE DOING FOR ME . I YELLED AT HIM AND SAID SEIOUSLY IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE YOU COULD HAVE ALERTED ME AND I WOULD NOT BE IN THE MESS I AM IN NOW Internet ScoreSense Author: LAKE HAVASU CIT, Arizona Work at Home Business: SCORE SENSE Internet

Feb 01 2016
Iyoga computer support Iyoga failed in providing me Windows 10 after charging and receiving $180.00. I contacted them to request a refund of which they promised to send. It has been now 3 months and I have neither received the product or requested refund. I tried to call but no answer. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Iyoga computer support Internet

Jan 30 2016
Personnel Concepts Compliance Service Department Washington Businessees Inside: 10 Federal And Washington Regulations Affecting your Employees Immediate Response Requested San Dimas California Author: Covington, Washington Questionable Activities: Personnel Concepts San Dimas, California

Jan 28 2016
KAIKU CARD HOLDER SERVICES The company is a complete fraud I opened up a dispute on the 13th of january of 2016 I was told I would be eligible for a provisional credit within the 10 business time frame and they will send out the dispute forms  California Internet Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: KAIKU CARD HOLDER SERVICES Internet

Jan 21 2016
express infomation systems in phoenix az. charge you for canceling your orders , even though you call to cancel within 10 days of receiveing your first contact letter from them phoenix Arizona Author: cal city, California Newspapers – Magazines: express infomation systems in phonex az. phonex, Arizona

Jan 21 2016
Paragon Leads / PG Leads mikhol caldwell Tried to Scam me. I asked why there is a cost. He responded saying im a broke jew kiling n**i and he wants to f*** my mother.Internet
UPDATE: Issue RESOLVED - Very SATISFIED! Author: Omaha, Nebraska Racists: Paragon Leads / PG Leads Internet

Jan 21 2016
American Health Solutions Called here for my son, I said who is calling hung up, I called back lady hung up, then I called again asked immediatiatly to be removed from list. hung up on me again great people PRETTY SURE THEY ARE SCAMMERS BE AWARE Evansville Wisconsin Author: La Crosse, Wisconsin Health Insurance: American Health Solutions Evansville, Wisconsin

Jan 19 2016
Neil Trotter 47 Pearse StreetDublin 2. IrelandTel: +35 389 955 0636Email: mcanavans@outlook.com; mcanavans1@gmail.com; annjames@adllex.onmicrosoft.com Sent word doc asking for my name phone and address. Stated 20 were randomly selected. I was selected to receive part of $800,000.00(10% of Neil Trotters winnings).and that 10%of that would have to be given to charity. Dublin Internet Author: Fresno, California Unusual Rip-Off: Neil Trotter Internet

Jan 19 2016
Tracfone American Movil, Safelink, Straight Talk, Net 10 They are flat out thieves and liars. Their customer service agents lie and you never get the same story twice Medley Florida Tracfone American Movil, Safelink, Straight Talk, Net 10 They are flat out thieves and liars. Their customer service agents lie and you never get the same story twice Author: Fallon, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Medley, Florida

Jan 19 2016
Farla Medical ltd. Scam David S Stringfield Offers you a job on careerbuilder as a virtual receiver. You receive checks at home to cash but they are fake. you are suppose to cash the checks keep 10% and send the rest to them in cash priority mail Everywhere Internet Obvious Scam Author: Elizabeth, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Farla Medical ltd. Scam Internet

Jan 19 2016
Vivint APX Alarm Poor customer service, not calling after alarms, potential contract bait and switch Provo, Utah Found the original contract Author: Austin, Texas Home Security: Vivint | Ripoff Report Verified Safe Provo, Utah

Jan 17 2016
HTC HTC M-8 HTC M-9 The HTC M-8 and M-9 are both have defects in workmanship. There are TOO Many complaints on the internet about not reading the SIM card. ALSO the customer service makes every excuss why they can't resolve the problem. DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR, DON'T BUY THE M-8, M-9 AND DO YOU WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE ON THE NEW M-10? Nationwide Author: Merritt Island, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: HTC Nationwide

Jan 16 2016
Skin Optics and Eyessentials Innate Skincare FREE TRIAL COSTS $90 AFTER 10 DAYS!!! REFUSES TO TELL Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Skin Optics and Eyessentials Internet

Jan 16 2016
MiraVie and NuPlenish I saw an ad on Facebook pay $10 and product for free Santa Ana California Author: Mi Wuk village, California Telemarketers: MiraVie and NuPlenish Internet

Jan 15 2016
Congalotto Ledonford Ltd (((redacted))), Stovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus Powerball Ticket Scammers...claimed they were selling me 10 tickets for $130 US, turned out it was 3 single tickets that I didn't received and I was charged $190.00 CDN Internet Author: Stony Plain, Alberta Off-shore Gambling: Congalotto Internet

Jan 15 2016
Lucre Inc Credit Card Services Repeated telemarketer calls. Sexually explicit and rude when asked to remove me from their calling list. Grand Rapids Michigan Author: hendersonville, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Lucre Inc Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jan 14 2016
NeedMyTranscripts.com The claim to have your high school transcripts with in 7-10 business days Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada On-Line Business: NeedMyTranscripts.com Internet

Jan 12 2016
Psychic corner Mindy Mitchell jennie jennie 01/13/2016 This woman was a big SCAM! I went into the office and she gave me a reading it was good but she wanted to help me more so I said yes when I went back she was no longer there I called her she said she was out of town But she can still help me I paid with my credit card and never got the help I needed And now I seen her out with her family she passed me did not know who I was and I been calling her and she will not take my calls do not trust her and do not give her your money how can you tell people you are going to help them and see them and not no who they are Stuart Florida Author: Stuart , Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic corner Stuart , Florida