Your Search | ild teleservices calling 10

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 29 2016
Boost Mobile Their return policy is a JOKE. They INCLUDE THE DAYS OF SHIPPING IN THE 10 DAY RETURN PERIOD California Internet Author: Randleman, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Internet

Apr 29 2016
Eclipse branding solutions These people sent me pages had me rate and ship them and today they have locked me out my account not agree to pay me any on my money. I have been calling to get in contact with them no one will answer. They guys name is rowe. Internet Author: Temple hills, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Eclipse branding solutions Internet

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Xane web sol Calling out of the BLUE..about computer issues. RIVESVILLE West Virginia Author: Sandersville, Georgia Computer Fraud: Xane web sol RIVESVILLE, West Virginia

Apr 28 2016
CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM 1 *** ***-**** HE SAID HIS NAME IS PETER J PATTERSON BUT ON MY CELL PHONE ITS JM ALSO HE CALLING FROM A PRIVATE NUMER I RECIEVED CALLED YESTERDAY ON 4/26/2016 AN 4/27/2016 AN 4/28/2016 NON STOP HE SAID I WON MONEY IN THE MILLIONS A SCAM Nationwide Author: ANTIOCH, California Miscellaneous Companies: CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Journey Into The Light Radio Show and Michael Fake Radio Show. Inaccurate Psychic Readings for 10 years Internet
Author: Alabama Psychic: Journey Into The Light Radio Show and Michael Internet

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

10, Report #1302091

Apr 27 2016
luxuryhandbagsonlines.co.uk I ordered a replica ,pink,lamb skin Chanel handbag which I paid 114 29 GBP. I received a cheap looking, plastic, RED bag that I could buy in a London street market for 10 GBP. China China
Author: London, Alabama Luggage & Leather Goods: luxuryhandbagsonlines.co.uk Nationwide

11, Report #1302062

Apr 26 2016
10 Minute List Rebate I paid for the rebate package, only to be forwarded to a binary option, but they took the money Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Home Based Business: 10minutelist.com Internet

12, Report #1301942

Apr 26 2016
Animal Tails Rescue Maria Therese Pet stolen 10 years found via chip, RESCUE organization refuses to reunite her with her family w/o paying $1,000 to a NON-PROFIT organization Lincolnwood Illinois Author: 60443, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Animal Tails Rescue Lincolnwood, Illinois

Apr 26 2016
Aaron's store location Fitchburg, Massachusetts 01420 threatening me with legal action, stopping at my home several time per week, calling several time a day fitchburg Nationwide Author: fitchburg , Massachusetts Rental Stores: Aaron's Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
EBAY inc, (((REDACTED))), ebay charges 10% final valueSHIPPING FEES plus they deleted my 275 unsold ebay items from my list permanantly! california Nationwide Author: Yucaipa, California Advertising / Deceptive: EBAY inc, Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
NuPlenish Skin Co. Scammed when ordered two trial products paid shipping the credit card charged excessive costs after calling to cancel orders. Santa Anna California Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Clinics: NuPlenish Skin Co. Santa Anna, California

Apr 23 2016
Revive Derma Light Derma EyeThe billing came from different names. Artesac*Nittorch, Today Goal and Health Supplements On February 22, 2016 I saw an ad for free face and eye cream. All I had to do was pay the postage. I gave them my credit card number and in a few days I received my order. I never responded to it, I had not seen anything saying I needed to send it back to company within 10 days. On March 7, I received an email late at night saying my shipment was on the way. I had no phone number, but I emailed them back saying I did not want the order and to cancel it. They responded by saying they received my cancelation order and it had to ve revied by their staff. I never received the order, but they billed my credit card for $92.93 and $89.95. They refuse to refund my money. New York New York Author: San Diego, California Supplemental Health Programs: Revive Derma New York, New York

Apr 22 2016
North Coast Auto Mall REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: North Coast Auto Mall dedicated to customer satisfaction. North Coast Auto Mall implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist client's needs effectively, and promptly. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. North Coast Auto Mall pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with North Coast Auto Mall, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Akron, Ohio Auto Dealers: NORTH COAST AUTO MALL TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. North Coast Auto Mall has over 1,000 vehicles including: Chevy, Ford, Pontiac, Dodge, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, & much more. North Coast Auto Mall has every type of automobile to suit any kind of buyer, whether customers want a convertible sports car for leisurely driving or a mini-van to fit entire family. North Coast Auto Mall serves Northeast Ohio's car buyers for over 10 years! Akron, Ohio

Apr 22 2016
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
I am Sean O'Neal Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Apr 21 2016
CRE-Finance REVIEW: CRE-Finance clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with CRE-Finance, LLC. CRE-Finance dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: CRE-Finance, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Financial Funding LLC's Appraisal Review Process Author: Westchester County, New York Loans: Commercial Real Estate Finance - CRE-Finance TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Commercial Real Estate Finance builds lasting relationships with clients by acting as lender, advisor & partner to clients. Commercial Real Estate Finance's top priority is assisting clients in meeting financial goals. For over 10 years Commercial Real Estate Finance LLC assists commercial real estate clients meet investment objectives. New York, New York

Apr 21 2016
Lynda R. Keeton CPA REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Keeton CPA dedicated to providing best accounting service in industry with 100% customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Lynda R. Keeton CPA pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Keeton CPA, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. False Report Author: columbus, Ohio Financial Services: Keeton CPA TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Over 10 years, Keeton CPA has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to individuals and businesses. Keeton CPA expertise ranges from accounting & controllership services to audits, financial statement preparation, financial planning, internal control reviews, audit preparation & compliance with regulatory agencies such as Securities and Exchange Commission & federal grant agencies. las vegas, Nevada

Apr 21 2016
Arizona Investment Link REVIEW: Arizona Investment Link dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Arizona Investment Link committed to providing first class service for over 10 years. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Arizona Investment Link pledges to always resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Arizona Investment Link, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: phoenix, Arizona Realtors: Arizona Investment Link | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Zillow awards Arizona Investment Link with Local Expert Badge, & Zillow All-Star Badge. Arizona Investment Link, Real Estate Experts Specialize in: Turn-key Foreclosure Auction & Bidding Services, Listing & Marketing Services, Buyer Representation, Short Sale Negotiations, & Cash Flow Investments. gilbert, Arizona

Apr 18 2016
gift card rescue i sold two gift cards, value 400, they offered me 340 i accepted, they told me two weeks, it has now been 8 and i still havent gotten a check, they give me the runaround, they told me a check was mailed on march 29 and then said April 4th, still no check, i am going to report them for internet crimes and am calling the federal bureau of investigations columbia maryland Author: colorado springs, Colorado Cash Services: gift card rescue Internet

Apr 18 2016
Abt water Hauck homes are the same group they continue to overcharge for water usage and they wont fix water leak !! I called the plumbers and they tole me 3 times rhey dont do trailers !! I cant get anyone to fix water leak!! Mt Morris Illinois Been calling around and plumbers wont bother coming to trailer court Author: Mount Morris, Illinois Mobile Home Parks: Abt water Mt mprris il, Illinois

Apr 18 2016
Red mountain funding Warning !! Warning!! Stay away from this company!! This company is a repo business, under the disguise of a finance company. Thay are hoping you miss payment so thay can repo your car snd resale it to another unsuspecting buyer. Thay are rude on the phone when you call and question any of their actions. If you are one week late thay will come pick up (repo)your car. My daughter was in the hospital for 3 weeks unresponsive. Without any letters in the mail, thay came and swooped up the car. They then will charge you all kinds of astronomical fees to get it back, making it nearly impossible. If you have any belongings in the vehicle they will charge you $25 to retrieve them. They say it's in the contract, but I'm calling bullshit... They prey on the uninformed customer. Best bet is to deal with a reputable financial company.  A good finance company wouldn't have six to seven cars out front, with $400.00 sticker prices on them. I'm sure thay will respond to this complaint with some generic response, making it seem like they care about their customers. Don't be fooled in to thinking thay won't do the same thing to you. Mesa Arizona Another Deadbeat Wail Author: mesa, Arizona Loans: Red mountain funding Mesa, Arizona

Apr 16 2016
Age Rewind it was DermaFi Cream before they were forced to close because of the same unethical practices Purposley confusing consumers with convoluded verbage. Jumping from 1 explanation to another one without consistently.A lot of work went into their contract, not only to hide important consumer information but to glide by the fact that the 14 day trial starts 3 to 5 days before you even receive the product! The usual time of the trial period starts upon receipt of product so you can actually use it. so the 14 day trial is really only 10 or 11 days long. This has been thought out and they cant be touched. I also find it amazing that the same product that did not work for me and cost 5.95 now costs me 92.00 and still doesn't work. La Jolla California Internet Author: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: age rewind Internet