Your Search | ild teleservices calling 10

Sep 18 2014
Jhanira Business Solutions California Live Scan Fingerprinting Centers 15% Cancellation Fee 10 days prior to event Culver City California Author: Sacramento, California Legal Services: Jhanira Business Solutions Culver City, California

Sep 18 2014
Chicago 3 Consultants Management is yet to send out final paychecks to 3 of his former employees. They were held for 8 weeks each in case what they call a clawback were to happen. This is basically when the customer that an employee sign up for a service cancels. However, the 8 weeks have long past. Despite many attempts to contact the employer, and even being willing to make the journey to pick up these final paychecks, he will not send them out. Another dispute, is the fact that we were all told to file with a 10-99 instead of a W4. The lines get blurred at this point, because technically we were independent sales people. According to my research, to truly file with a 10-99, there can be no employer, employee relationship. Also, the fact that he has the power to withhold paychecks, would also plead my case that a 10-99 was not the proper filing. I could be wrong in this statement though. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Chicago 3 Consultants Chicago, Illinois

Sep 17 2014
All American Chimney Refused to stop calling me. Calls are averaging once a day for the last month. The phone number comes up Hackensack 201 -464-0155. Hackensack New Jersey Author: Paramus, New Jersey Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: All American Chimney Hackensack , New Jersey

Sep 16 2014
unknown 818-738-7585 Won't stop calling from Ebay ads Los Angeles CA Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Advertising Services: unknown 818-738-7585 Internet

Sep 16 2014
State Pharmacy Cold Calling - Repeated after express that they stop Nationwide Author: Quakertown, Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: State Pharmacy Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Ymax Oration Mark Henry Scam calling my work threatening emergency Chicago Nationwide Author: Yuba City, California Federal Government: Ymax Oration Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
KGTV Channel 10 - Melissa Mecija - Investigate the Investigative Reporter San Diego Author: San Diego, California TV News Satiations: KGTV Channel 10 San Diego, California

Sep 15 2014
Melissa Mecija, KGTV Channel 10 - Investigating the Disappearing Downpayment - San Diego California Author: San Diego, California TV News Satiations: Melissa Mecija San Diego, California

Sep 15 2014
NEXUS COMMUNICATIONS/REACHOUT WIRELESS Reachout Wireless Company continues to take Federal Lifeline Benefits after requesting to cease in writing twice and calling so many times I cannot remember. Columbus Ohio Author: Soquel, California Cellular Phone Companies: NEXUS COMMUNICATIONS/REACHOUT WIRELESS Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
Ponzi Schemes Renuen Corp named in The 10 Scummiest Ponzi Schemes Ever Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Electrical Services: Ponzi Schemes Jupiter, Florida

Sep 12 2014
10 days money Jason Tran, Ricky Sean Do not give these thieves your money Tacoma Washington Author: Baltimore, Maryland Financial Services: 10 days money Tacoma, Washington

Sep 12 2014
Power up Garcinia Garcinia Cambogia I paid $4.95 for a free trail 10 days, before the 10 days were up they charged me over $100.00 before I could cancel, plus no phone number on the packaging and the product is a phony. They are taking people money ripping us off. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Mobile, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Power up Garcinia Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 12 2014
2-10 Home Warranty This Home Warranty Company Is A JOKE! Denver Colorado Author: Tucson, Arizona Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home Warranty Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
Hairextensionsale.com I bouht one set of extensions for 69.00 plus 20.00 shipping. I ordered dark brown and ended up with a blackish color. I emailed and called for two days with no reply. Then never emailed or called back once. I ordered another set that was a medium brown and received that next day, paid 59.00 plus 20.00 shiping. When I realized it was the same company under another name I cancelled it. I never got a response for the cancellation until two days later saying they already shipped it. That one came back too light with a dark reddish tint. Wrong color again. Now I am emailoing and calling everyday and not receiving any reply. By the way the package comes to you from China. China Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Fraud: Hairextensionsale.com Internet

Sep 11 2014
ACS LEGAL GROUP THIS COMPANY IS EMAILING ME AND CALLING MY RELATIVES GIVING THEM UNTRUTHFUL INFO. AREA CODE 214 Internet TEXAS Author: LOUISVILLE, Kentucky Lawyers: ACS LE Internet

Sep 10 2014
Supplementry W on 9/10 i went to check my balance and there i notice $50 something odd amount of dollars was missing out of my account i check my transaction on line and it stated that 885383539 Supplementry W Burbank , Ca has tooken $58.21 off my card with out permission. Im not understand why are they acessing my account when i have no type of involvment nor account set up thur them. the supplement that was purcahased had no where in there stating that any accuss funds will be tooken from m y account, its a rip off Burbank, Ca USA Author: Columbia, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Supplementry W Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
inlyte On August 12, 2014 I ordered the trial e-cig starter packet for $5.95 online. Nothing in the packet I received stated I would be charged monthly unless canceled. On August 28, 2014 I was charged $117.95 for another month's of e-cigs. On 9-10-14 I noticed this charged can called to cancel. The thick indian accented man refused to give me credit and offered a 1x courtesy to resend packet. I refused and asked for a credit again, Was denited Van Nuys CA Author: marietta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: inlyte Internet

Sep 10 2014
cottman transmission 250 over the price given to me by 7 other businesses. Just picked up my car and I questioned why they were so much more money when MARK, who appeared to be the kindest gentleman at first, began to scold me about calling around to compare prices. He stated how dare you do such a thing. Under minding his expertise then proceeded to tell me he even waived the the tow which is interesting because they told me they waive it anyways when they do a major repair. Long story short I just spent 950 on a 3,000 $ car when quoted 650 by 7 other companies. He also lied about having to take half the motor apart to do the repair....flat out lie because I called the dealership. Good luck if you choose Cottman transmission flint Michigan Author: flint, Michigan Mechanics: cottman transmission flint, Michigan

Sep 10 2014
NUVOTE,LLC WWW.NUVOTE.COM I was made to go into anther territory with the understanding of being paid extra for the extra hour drive, only to suddenly get price reductions and work under bidded without my input, and being put in the position of doing the underpay work or.....as it happened, they had someone else working in, not only my territory but 10 minutes from home base, using my pictures and bid, I guess they wanted to make a point. So all vendors (contractors) from Louisiana and other states, do your homework before you trust these people, There are others that have been treated the same and in a couple of cases they had worst done to them, it's time it stops. Duluth Georgia
Author: Lugoff, South Carolina Property Management: NUVOTE,LLC Duluth , Georgia

Sep 06 2014
Luma repair---Ann used my credit card for Luma Repair. of $4.95 sent no order. had to trace when was shipped gave mr tracking # after 3 calls and 2 emails told them I want nothig else from them and do not order anything else from my credit card since I have received nothing from them. 1st email reply was I lived in Australia. would take 10-15 days for delivery. that is what made me not want anything more. I will call this nber 1+800-562-9682 to cancel any other order from this company Internet Author: Chicago Illinois, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Luma repair---Ann Internet

Sep 06 2014
comcast xfinity I was offered via phone 10 TV channels for 8.95 a month, I was charged twice this plus a $10.8 one time fee never mentioned. Nationwide Author: longmeadow, Massachusetts Internet Services: comcast Nationwide

Sep 05 2014
Batteriesplus won't replace a battery that goes dead if the vehicle is not driven for 10 days Nationwide
Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Auto Parts: Batteriesplus Nationwide

Sep 05 2014
NEU Garcinia Cambogia charged my credit card without authorization for calling to cancel my membership within the first 30 days Internet Author: San Diego, California Weightloss Programs: NEU Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Sep 03 2014
Arizona Investment Link REVIEW: Arizona Investment Link dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Arizona Investment Link committed to providing first class service for over 10 years. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Arizona Investment Link pledges to always resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Arizona Investment Link, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: phoenix, Arizona Realtors: Jason LaFlesch gilbert, Arizona

Sep 02 2014
Sealy, Inc. Sealy/Stearns & Foster/Optimum Does not honor 10 year warranty, uses unreasonably unsanitary condition as reason to reject poor quality mattress Austin area Texas Author: Austin, Texas Bed & Bath: Sealy, Inc. Nationwide