Your Search | ild teleservices calling 10

Sep 03 2015
legacy collect svc/ international lending $19.16 for calling my job in same county 1 min on phone, woman operator undeniable confirmed it would cost .50cents, would you like me to place the call? cypress California Author: carteret , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: legacy collect svc/ international lending cypress, California

Sep 02 2015
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Namecheap Sergey Chy.Alexandra SIrina C. Namecheap has stolen upwards of 10,000 traffic from me by suspending my account. After having over several domains accounts registered with them for close to 10 years Phila Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Namecheap Internet

Aug 29 2015
Sprint I switch from sprint to tmobile and they were supposed to reimburse me for all my fees push Britain refuses to break down anything sent me 5 to 10 envelopes of nonsense simple what are you charging me for they can't tell me they just send me a bill for the $3,800 Nationwide Author: Navarre, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
599 FURNITURE SALES 599FURNITURE.COM I ordered furniture on line aug 4th 2015 and ask about a matching recliner and recieved a phone call with a back up link for one then i waited like thier add says about 7 days to recieve a call about delivery and no one ever called me so i started emailing them and calling the number listed, this company is everywhere on line also saying fast delivery and displaying lots and lots of furniture at a rate of 599 a set! I never recieved a call for delivery in fact i called so much one day i recieved a call back from a 1800 number and they said someone would be calling me before the end of the business day but i never recieved the phone call! The money i paid came out of my bank the day i ordered the furniture and today is the 29th and i still havent recieved my furniture. I research this company to make sure thier were no bad reviews and i couldnt find any reviews so i thought i had found a great deal on the set i wanted and it looks like i just was ripped off by this company houston texas Author: SPRING, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: 599 FURNITURE SALES Internet

Aug 27 2015
Rails Dog, DirectNorth LLC, Timothy Connolly, Daniel Honig Ripped of more than 10 software developers -independent contractors- ...contact me for more info & if you read this Rails Dog, pay me what you owe, Stirling New Jersey
Good luck having your invoices paid Author: Dover, New Jersey Programmers: Rails Dog Internet

Aug 27 2015
cash advance us they call from the first number and tell you that you are picked from the federal government to receive a 9000.00 grant and tell you to call the second number to claim it. then it costs you 200.00 to process the grant. so don't waste your time calling or listening to them at all Author: Aliquippa, Pennsylvania Cash Services: cash advance us

Aug 26 2015
nj manufacturers auto insurance Insurers beware!!! I had an accident on 3/5/2015. After 10 plus years with NJ Manufacturers I was reared on the parkway while my vehicle was at a complete stop and this insurance lied that my accident was going to arbitration and turned around and paid o Auto insurance abuse west trenton New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: nj manufacturers auto insurance

Aug 26 2015
Double Power Technology Inc. This company is a fraud my screen was broken upon receiving it , it suppose to have a 1 year warranty, upon calling them within 1 month of this, I was told I had to pay $40 to get it repaired I payed the $40 on July 31st then was told I would receive my tablet within 14 business days  Ontario California Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Double Power Technology Inc. Ontario, California

Aug 25 2015
Rhaposody Napster Charged for 10 years without email notification of continuation of charges on unused account. Seattle, WA Internet Author: Sugar Land, Texas Internet Service Providers: Rhaposody Napster Internet

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 23 2015
cardcash.com I bought 4 AMC gift eCard of $50 from cardcash.com on 7/3/2015.cardcash.com only send me 1 gift card of $25 and other 3 gift card of $10 is missing. Author: San Gabriel, California On-Line Stores: cardcash.com Internet

Aug 23 2015
Budgetvanlines broker © 2015 Budget Van Lines Inc.9081 W Sahara Ave #100 Las Vegas, NV 89117Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | CareersBudget Van Lines is a Household Goods Transportation Broker for Interstate Moves.(DOT #2233611 ,MC #512534) Turned them down told them to forget it would find someone else to move us they kept calling back until we said yes then called them back to cancel they said we might not get our money back. Went a head and used them the great hights relocation they hired broke all our furniture Las vagas Nevada
Author: Taft , Texas Moving Companies: Budgetvanlines broker Las vagas , Nevada

Aug 23 2015
Small Traditions LLC. Dave Thorn I was ripped off by Dave Thorn Of SmallTraditions.com for $2246 Denver Colorado
Who are you? Author: San Francisco , California Auctions: Small Traditions LLC. Denver, Colorado

Aug 23 2015
Wise Sales Total rip off! Ordered a lawn mower, they said it was in stock. It never was and as I kept calling back always the same story. Schaumburg Illinois Internet Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Wise Sales Schaumburg, Illinois

Aug 22 2015
Legal Help Center These people keep calling me from phone number, 850-502-4025. They tell me I am owed money from my wife's bladder surgery!! I am single and don't have a wife. The phone number is in the, PENNICOLA Florida area. Please warn people about the scammers, thank you It's a medical scam with a payoff, they say on the phone!! Pennsicola Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Hospitals: Legal Help Center Pennsicola, Florida

Aug 21 2015
Vida vacations Vidanta I was unfortunately lured into buying a $10,000 timeshare from the Vida vacations, a Grupo Mayan Riviera Maya company, with the promise that they will unload my Sheraton timeshare. They made me sign a form that a company called Equity Acquisition Svc will do this for me. They also said that I can pay the down of $3500 through their in house financing . I later realized that they opened a credit card for me. The sales pitch was all too fast the the next thing I knew was I signing on lines thatcI have not really understood. I tried calling the EAS number but only to listen to an answering machine. After reading all these scam stories about The Mayan and EAS, the more I am convinced that I was scammed !!! I called and emailed them aabout rescinding. I also called BOA Visa card filing a billing dispute as I felt I was deceived by these people. Quintana Roo Mexico Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Sales People: Vida vacations Quintana Roo Mexico, Mexico

Aug 21 2015
Glassman Suburu Southfield They will pull your credit 10 times without permission...then when you check your credit report; you better be prepared!!! Southfield Michigan Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Auto Dealers: Glassman Suburu Southfield Southfield, Michigan

Aug 19 2015
melissa.dixon@collection-manager.com Thompson law group Cash advance company kelly.williams@thompson-law-group.com Constantly calling on unknown number making consistent threats and sending threatening emails Internet Author: Hermann , Missouri Collection Agencies: melissa.dixon@collection-manager.com Thompson law group Internet

Aug 19 2015
David Alexander Capitol One loan officer I received a phone call from David Alexander telling me I had been approved for a bank loan in the amount of $2500. at a 10% interest and a $95.00 monthly payment. He told me I would have to purchase a pre-paid loading card and load $50.(to make sure it worked) in order to make the monthly payments and that he would have my loan deposited into my account in one hour, obviously that didn't happen, but neither did the call back he wanted with the pre-paid information.  Internet Author: Manor , Texas Loans: David Alexander Capitol One loan officer Internet

Aug 18 2015
credit one I have tried to work with them I have had to have emergency surgery, they refuse to work with me. they harass my 10-12 times aday Nationwide Who Said They Would??? Author: burleson, Texas Credit & Debt Services: credit one Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Cooking Club of America I am a life member and have not received any magazines in over a year. I tried calling them and their phone is disconnected. I was never notified that this company no longer exists Minnetonka MN Author: Rutland, Massachusetts Book & Magazine Publishers: Cooking Club of Ameruca Internet

Aug 18 2015
Gray Repair Services Repaired my lawn mower without calling me before quoting me a price Gray Tennessee Author: Piney Flats, Tennessee Landscaping: Gray Repair Services Gray, Tennessee

Aug 17 2015
Y Max Communication Corp-FL Thomas Suppose to provide computer support from virus, etc. Have a virus. Told no longer servicing would receive refund, told this two weeks ago. Explained had disconnect computer due to malware on it. Keep calling leaving message at this number noone returns call. Internet Author: Largo, Florida Communications & Networking: Y Max Communication Corp-FL Internet

Aug 17 2015
Debtsmart Solution Took $795 and was supposed to consoladate my debt into 1 pmt, havent heard from themsince try calling, no reponse. Sarasota Florida Author: Mulliken, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Debtsmart Solution Sarasota, Florida