Your Search | ild teleservices calling 10

May 23 2016
Mailing Simple i learned that by calling your credit card company they will solve your problem..I got a call today after i filed a dispute with my credit card company. Mailingsimple Internet Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Software: Mailing Simple Internet

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 19 2016
Take 3 vacation packages Take 3 nights Take 3 vacations They take your money and not give you a vacation for it! They make it impossible to book you vacation like oh sorry that spot is not available and that date is not available try calling us in a week they find all excuses not to book your vacation and or charge u a hefty fee to book it like another 150$ because this is a popular date or destination or expedited booking . THE HOLD TIME TO SPEAK TO A BOOKING AGENT IS 110 minuets!!! And at the end they DONT EVEN BOOK YOU!' Internet
Author: Great neck , New York Hotel: Take 3 vacation packages Internet

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 18 2016
Dr. Scholl ortotic rebate sent in all required info to obtain $10 rebate January 2016. Never received rebate. Sent letter to CMS rebate center 4/19/2016 re: rebate not received. never heard from anyone. false advertising for a rebate Grand Rapids Michigan Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: Dr. Scholl ortotic rebate Grand Rapids, Michigan

May 18 2016
2darescue Karen Evans I tried to adopt a dog from this rescue. The dog had definite skin issues. Facility was dirty and feel too many dogs to care for. 55 dogs+10 dogs from mexico with parvo. Apache Jct Arizona 2daRescue is a great, hardworking rescue Author: Mesa, Arizona Animal Shelters: 2darescue Apache Jct, Arizona

May 17 2016
Multiloan source I received $400 from multiloan source and I paid over $600 back but there saying I owe them more and now there harassing me calling my Job and saying there taking action never do business with them what they charge people I believe is illegal they did not loan me anything with all that I paid back stay away from these people Internet Author: New Jersey, Ohio Personal Services: Multiloan source Internet

May 15 2016
Play phone Stole 10 dollars from me Internet Author: Temple, Texas Computer Fraud: Play phone Internet

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 10 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered a pink 30oz yeti cup from them on 4/3/2016. As of today May 10 I have not received any thing from them. I believe I have been RIPPED off. Their FB page is gone as is their web site. I'm Internet Author: Nashville , Tennessee WANTED REWARD $$$: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 10 2016
JVC Processing They have been calling my job continuosly telling me that I owe a debt from June 9, 2012 in the amount of $615.00 Author: Brooklyn Park, Maryland Loans: JVC Processing

May 09 2016
Payment Service International  I am being asked to send money that is guaranteed to me for a payment of $10 To Australia/Australie
Scam Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Payment Service International Australia/Australie,

May 09 2016
vita luminance/regenelift Unknown I paid for a sample of vita luminance cream. The website stated I had 14 days from date of order to cancel and to do so I should submit my request to support@vitaluminance.com or call. After trying the product it absoultely did NOT work as described or demonstrated on the video. So I submitted my cancelation via e-mail (well within the 14 days required) and received NO confirmation. I went back to the website and clicked on the Easy Cancellation which directed me to a webpage telling me I could cancel and they'd ONLY charge me a one time $35 fee for the sample I already received. NO OTHER OPTIONS. Total RIP OFF and scam. I have not tried calling yet as I don't have time to sit on a phone all day. Luckily, the credit card # I gave them won't accept the amount and I'll keep it that way! BUYER BEWARE. TOTAL SCAM! Internet Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: vita luminance/regenelift Internet

May 09 2016
A satisfied customer for over 10 years. Author: Greer, South Carolina Insurance Companies: Primerica TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Primerica is a Main Street Company for Main Street North America.Primerica's mission is to help families earn more income, become properly protected, debt free and financially independent. Duluth, Georgia

May 09 2016
neo goldkey acc They keep calling, never speak or leave a message. Tired of it. Author: kings park, New York Unusual Rip-Off: neo goldkey acc

May 09 2016
Round Sky Inc. Ralleigh GrandberryJohn Gatins Round Sky Inc. Scam - John Gatins & Ralleigh Grandberry are the worst thieves ever discovered! Las Vegas Nevada
Just Apologize! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Internet Fraud: Round Sky Inc. Las Vegas, Nevada

May 08 2016
Environmental safety international inc Calling, harassing, cussing, personal attacks Fairview New Jersey Author: Fairdale, West Virginia Shipping Companies: Environmental safety international inc Fairview , New Jersey

May 07 2016
Fitness warehouse 4less Yes I bought a stairmaster commercial pre certified stairmaster on March 6 2016 it is now may 9 2016 and I have not received my product I have called on numerous occasions asking where is my product. I also received a phone call saying my product was damage and I would recieve it in 10 days when I called to see what the situation was no one knew what was going on Los angeles California Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Alternative Health: Fitness warehouse 4less Los angeles, California

May 06 2016
calif cash award david banner i was a winner of 3.5 million and a new car. send 350.00 to a sharon pond. i was to send 5500.00 in a form of bank check over night express to sharon pond 1127 n e 55 st oaklahoma city ok 73118. i did so, the next day i talked with a mr kennedy he said i had to send 25000.00 in two checks of 12500.00to this sharon pond that is when i put a stop to this this david banner has been calling me day and night, i tlod him to stop calling it has done no good california Author: temecula, California Cash Services: calif cash award

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Factory Transports Inc. Factory Motorhomes, Inc.Ted Moody Funds Wire Transferred, Trailer ordered - 10 months and still no trailer Terrell Texas Moody's response is not true Author: Naples, Florida Trailers: Factory Transports Inc. Terrell, Texas

May 03 2016
United recovery collection agency Harassing me by calling me fraud Louisville, KY Internet Author: Brooklyn , New York Casinos & Cardrooms: United recovery collection agency Internet

May 03 2016
Regional Acceptance Calling other people about my business Regional Acceptance Corporation 3107 South Memori Regional Acceptance Corporation 3107 So Easy Fix Author: Collinsville, Virginia Car Financing: Regional Acceptance

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet