ILD TELESERVICES CALLING 10 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ILD Teleservices Calling 10
There may be more reports for "ILD Teleservices Calling 10"
For more results perform a general search for "ILD Teleservices Calling 10"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 28 2017
Conslines phone service (inmate calling) Unlimited calling for a month was 24.95 Conslines.com Conslines. Com Author: Asheville, North Carolina Adult Web Site: Conslines phone service (inmate calling) Internet

Mar 25 2017
CARID.COM wayne,max,martin,adriana placed order, promised 4 day delivery, took 10 days, advertise easy return, will not send ra # to return cranbury nj Internet Author: HARROGATE, Tennessee Car Parts & Accessories: CARID.COM Internet

Mar 21 2017
Net 10 Wireless Junk phone, recycled phone #, bad customer service, no refund no service no help Miami Florida Internet Author: Newville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Net 10 Wireless Internet

Mar 21 2017
wolflabs.design wolflabs Stole 10's of thousands of dollars Los Angeles California Author: Los Angles, California Computer Software: wolflabs.design Internet

Mar 20 2017
18 Shakes Purchased 18 Shakes product and never a comfirmation email or shipping information. Called and the person said my product will arrived on March 17. It never arrived. Calling my credit card company for reimbursement. Phoney company working out of Los Angles, CA. Los Angles, CA California Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Weightloss Programs: 18 Shakes Internet

Mar 20 2017
Color By Pascale I placed an order for lipstick in January 2017 and have not received any products. My card was charged. I was told I woul receive my order 10 to 20 business days and it's March.  Internet
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Color By Pascale Internet

Mar 16 2017
Periodicals I was called by someone who asked if I could hear them well since they were calling from a long distance. They asked if I had made a purchase of some magazines, in which I clearly said no. After this, they wanted me to confirm my address, in which I did not confirm anything, nor did I give them any card information. Hamilton Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: Periodicals Internet

8, Report #1361966

Mar 15 2017
youth renew Ivanka Trump Cream I was offered on line a trial sample of Ivanka Trumps Youth Renew Skin Cream with a charge for postage only. When this was ordered it was suggested that I also order a trial of Ivanka Trump YouthRenew Eye Cream. It was suggested that the creams be used for 30 days. On my next credit card bill there were charges of $85.95 and $89.95 for these products. I immediately called the number given to cancel the order. They said I was one day too late - that I must cancel within 14 days or else pay the full price; I said I received the order on Feb. 2 and cancelled on Feb 10. -- only 8 days. They said the 14 days started with the order date of Jan. 27. WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY TREATS PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS? THEY MUST BE DESPERATE FOR SALES AND NEED TO CON PEOPLE INTO ORDERING. I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE VIEWING THEIR AD TO RUN THE OTHER WAY. I WONDER IF THE TRUMP NAME HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR DISHONESTY!. Internet Really?? Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: youth renew Internet

Mar 15 2017
Medical services group Multiple solicitation calls each 10 minutes Nationwide Author: kemp, Texas Drugstores: Medical services group Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
Xiamen Senyang Co ltd. Carter Lin, Anny Ding, Susan, Susan Anny Ding, etc. Bought APP-T08 MEDICAL AIR MATTRESS & P06B Pump asked for micro holes customised, Mattress arrived with none, Talked into buying softer 10-50mmHG pump not on site, 30-80mmHg arrived caused stage 5 presure wounds to break down, and patients legs to go stiff. Tryed emailing no answers. Jiu Tian Hu, Xiamen, China. Internet Author: Minila, Other Bed & Bath: Xiamen Senyang Co ltd Jiu Tian Hu, Xiamen., Other

Mar 14 2017
Liz Gaspari Athletic Elite 10 DOES NOT PAY EMPLOYEES, RIPS PEOPLE OFF WITH EXPIRED PRODUCTS AND IS ON HEAVY STEROIDS jackson New Jersey Author: Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Liz Gaspari jackson, New Jersey

Mar 14 2017
Mercedes Benz of Rochester MN. Dear Rich Kamm & Patrick Natoli M.Benz of Rochester 4447 Canal Pl SE Rochester, MN 55904 (507) 424-3001 TRUE FAIR MARKET IS AROUND $10-K difference in TRADE. You are trying to RIP ME OFF for $18,000.00 on one deal.GOD BE WITH YOUI Dealer tried to Rip me off on a Mercedes Benz Trade-In / Benz resell RIP OFF for consumers that have paid top dollor for one of the MOST OVERPRICED CARS EVER. Rochester Maine Author: Garland , Texas Auto Dealers: Mercedes Benz of Rochester MN. Rochester , Maine

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
CLF Staffing Lying, silver-tongued snake in the grass owner..Rich Holmes. Talks a good game, sends what appears to be a valud contract guarenteeing lower than standard placement commissions but with the promise of a decent hourly wage after 5 placements , for some it is after 10 placements. Either way, he uses the skills of seasoned recruiters and NEVER PAYS FOR SERVICES RENDERED.   Lanham Maryland
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Employment Services: CLF Staffing Lanham, Maryland

Mar 12 2017
Dunkin Donuts Bad treatment , they kicked me out right 2 minutes after selling me a drink at 9:42 pm even thought on the door it said it closes at 10 pm ,when I addressed it to them they said they don't care and they told me to get out. Brooklyn New York GET A LIFE LOSER!!! Author: Brooklyn , New York Consumer Services: Dunkin Donuts Brooklyn , New York

Mar 12 2017
Smart Trucking 1 LLC Campbell Jefferson, Tiffany Jefferson, Kelly Jefferson Smart Trucker goes Awol for 10 days delivers car with $2100 Damage - Owner Does Not Pay Miramar Florida
Author: Libertyville, Illinois Shipping Companies: Smart Trucking 1 LLC Miramar, Illinois

Mar 12 2017
Blindbid michael Ohare and wife tanya they cheated on me and not paying right for the work or the service provided and always not paying accordingly to centers and with full of excuses like the leads were returned in the crm and i said to him to update it so that centers can view the status and he never does.  he complaints the leads are not good and when the calling data is from him so why should he complain and he hires s people from the Philippines top be viriers and not being honest and centers complaint that he doesnt pay the right amount colorado springs Colorado Author: Mindanao, Alabama Business Consulting: Blindbid colorado springs, Colorado

Mar 10 2017
This company calls me daily from different phone numbers. they leave the same message each time. I have tried calling back each of the numbers and each time it is the same person who answers, says CCR and associates, hold then places the call on hold and never returns to the call... not sure Nationwide Author: ALLENSTOWN, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Companies: CCR associates Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Softweak Continous calling to add software Florida Internet Author: Chico, California Computer Fraud: Softweak Colorado

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 09 2017
Magazine Publishers Service will not cancel subscription when asked repeatidly, keeps billing cc, did not receive watch as stated, says in Montreal, Quebec, however is actually in California, USA, funds are not Canadian, but US, keeps calling, sending magazines not even interested in and would NEVER order, says we can cancel early if we pay $400. Just want them to cancel our subscription, go away and leave us alone. The prices they charge are way more then what a subscription would be if purchasing from the magazine itself. Montreal Quebec Author: Salmo, British Columbia Telemarketers: Magazine Publishers Service Montreal, Quebec

Mar 08 2017
Blueroof 360 FREE 10 REPORTS = Not working, when you contact them they say you need to pay to get it to work East Draper Utah Author: Whittier, California Internet Services: Blueroof 360 East Draper, Utah

Mar 08 2017
TOPHATTER I bought a ring advertized as a 1/10 ct genuine dimond 14k gold cluster ring. Internet Author: Wareham, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: TOPHATTER Internet

Mar 07 2017
COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS JASON ELLSWORTH737 HIGHWAY93 NORTHHAMILTON, MONT 5980 i was billed over 6 mos ago for magazines i never ordered, told the people calling me we are 75 yrs old would not order 5 yr ahead magazines our daughter reported the info to an attorney in our family he recommended we report to attorney general of illinois lisa madigan, we were unable to get through to the correct party so did nothing more recently was called and told we were being turned over to a collection agency whom I called and then no one called again till this week saying bill was 750 we owed for unpaid magazines since 2015 hamilton montana Nationwide Author: MT PULASKI , Illinois Landmarks & Historic Sites: COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Loving The Classics Not received a mail order of 4 DVD set in over a month! Tried calling or emailing but no response! Pickerington, Ohio Internet Author: Bronx, New York Liars: Loving The Classics Internet