ILD TELESERVICES CALLING 10 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ILD Teleservices Calling 10
There may be more specific results for "ILD Teleservices Calling 10"
For more specific results for "ILD Teleservices Calling 10"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
absoluteawesomestuff.com Absolute Awesome Stuff I ordered a cute pair of socks on-line in May. When I hadn't received it a month later I emaild support asking for the item. They emailed back the following: Our items are mainly coming from our oversea warehouse so it may take about 1 to 4 weeks (average shipping time is 2 weeks) for them to arrive as stated in our shipping guidelines and on the product page. It also takes 5 to 10 days until the tracking shows up. Unfortunately we can't speed up the update of the tracking ID as we rely on the information we get from our postal supplier. Please be patient. Your order will arrive soon. I never would have ordered it it I was informed on the actual site that it would take weeks to get it...As it is I ordered it a month before Father's Day and still never received it on time for that. Now it is The end of July...still haven't received it. No further communications from the company. emails go unanswered, no merchandise, no refund. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE SCAMMERS OUT FOR YOUR MONEY!! In den Gärten 17 Erlensee DE 63526 Internet Author: New York Clothing Stores: absoluteawesomestuff.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
Gentlemens Joggers Ordered 2 pairs of sunglasses from them and paid the 10 dollars in shipping. It is going on 2 months and I still have not received the sunglasses or a response from them. I have been scammed. Gentelmens Joggers Sunglasses RipOff Prince George British Columbia Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Sunglasses: Gentlemens Joggers Prince George, British Columbia

Jul 27 2017
Medical service group Called and harassed me and kept calling back Ohio Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Medical Supplies: Medical service group Ohio

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I received a letter demanding payment. calling Thankfully my bank is a federal credit union . I received a full refund several months ago . I have proof. Sherman Oaks California Author: PERRY, Georgia Questionable Activities: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Derma Genetix; Elevate Aura; Agaya Eye Serum; Misleading Trial on internet and youtube. Trial price good for 10 days only - then charged full price. Internet Author: Taylorsville, Utah Skin Care: Derma Genetics Internet

Jul 25 2017
FORTEM INVESTMENT LLC Renae Shoate and Brandon Shoate. Manipulated a 10 day purchase agreement and CLOUDED my property title. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa , Oklahoma Questionable Activities: FORTEM INVESTMENT LLC Tulsa , Oklahoma

Jul 25 2017
Leanna Rister I Ordered 4 of the tumblers 2 teal and 2 red and if never received any I have paid for these and received a emails on May 10 saying my order was shipped but if waited and waited and never rec Internet Author: Cridersville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Leanna Rister Internet

Jul 25 2017
Laid back loot I purchased a pair of sneakers and a coffee mug for $24.99 on May 26th 2017 and it was supposedly sent out on June 6th. It is now July 26th 2017 and I still have not received my items. It was supposed to take only 10 days to deliver. Is this company a scam?? Toronto Author: Del Rio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Laid back loot Toronto,

Jul 24 2017
El Dorado Hotel, the owner Debra, and desk clerk Matt The staff routinely screams at guests, and they kick out people for no apparent reason and give them 10 mins to vacate then begin tossing out their belongings. They never give you your deposit back. Anaheim California Author: Stanton, California Hotel: Lynn Crosby Anaheim, California

Jul 24 2017
NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream & Serum Ad said trial for less than $5.00 each but then charged my account with $89.95 and $85.95 within 10 days. NO REFUND, but 35% rebate finally. Tried on recommendation of TV star on NCIS (Abbey) and Dr. Oz supposedly. Charges only show 888-891-8713 NV. Internet Author: South, Louisiana Skin Care: NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream & Serum Internet

Jul 24 2017
Superior Glass and Door Inc Ryan Bober Superior Glass and Door often no call and no no show at scheduled intall times and I almost fired them due to repeat infractions. They offer a 10 year warrantee on windows. One of my windows seal failed and fogged up 7 months after install. I initially talked to Ryan Bober, owner, to resolve issue, and 2 months later they will no respond to phone , text , or email. I am currently filing lawsuit for all windows. Dunedin Florida Author: Alabama Glass Companies: Supiorior Glass and Door Inc Dunedin, Florida

Jul 23 2017
Life Wireless Obama government phones life Wireless Robbery I was a agent they was rather me for every phone that I sell minimum wage here in California is $10 had no way of tracking the money that I was making no paper trail. I was fired for voicing my opinion on how we was getting paid Internet
Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: Life Wireless California

Jul 22 2017
Ann Ewing Independent Stylist with Stella & Dot Ann Ewing is a liar, scam artist and has an answer to everything. She took my $225 for the booth at the Courtyard in Columbia, SC. There were total of 4 vendors and may be, 10 staged customers by her. It was a joke and all the vendors were dumbfounded as she scammed us all. Chicago Internet Ann Ewing is not with Stella & Dot. Author: Columbia, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Ann Ewing Internet

Jul 22 2017
Dollarinpocket.com I registered for site, put my information and address, i did what it told me to do which was share a link on social media and earn up to $10 per person. The minimum payout was $300 i had $345. It said had to complete a survrey to request payout end of the month. The so called survey was just a bunch of offers. I really needed that money was hoping it was legit. Internet
Author: Lufkin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dollarinpocket.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Encante Skin Ordered sample paid for shipping; returned w/i 10 days when told owed for sample; notified bank of unauthorized charges. Sherman Oaks California Author: Montgomery, Texas Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 22 2017
DermaFi and Rejuven8 Charged debit card $170 for a $10 free product Internet Author: Picayune, Mississippi Skin Care: DermaFi and Rejuven8 Internet

Jul 21 2017
visalia skin smooth Line ordered sample bottle .99 plus 3.99 shipping then was billed 2 weeks later 89.95 because they said i didn't cancel my order in 10 days or something. Saw nothing to that affest on the ad. richmond c, nv Author: conroe,, Texas Skin Care: visalia skin smooth Line Internet

Jul 21 2017
Grand Southern Auctions, Sean R Bergstrom,, Paypal:Bergstromsean@yaqhoo.com I won Lot#157,1927S Peace SilverDolar,Nice High Grade Details Scarce Date.I valued this coin at Ms66 toMS68 My cost was $113.85, paid on April 23rd 2016. I did not recieve this coin and started calling on7/27/16, and was told my coin was sent to someone elseand that person kept my coin. I told them I won , paid all of thier cost and wanted this coin to finish my collection. I knew I had a very good win on the coin and that was why I was after this cion. I was told they could only send my money back,my responce was I WANT MY WON COIN. I called meny more times and did not get any responce. Has anyone had problems with this Auction House?? Douglasville Georgia Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Grand Southern Auctions Douglasville, Georgia

Jul 20 2017
TrackR TERRIBLE! I BELIEVED THEM BOUGHT 10. A FEW SORT OF WORKED FOR ABOUT 5 DAYS! THAT'S IT!!!! NO HELP FROM THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. TrackR - TOTAL RIP OFF! California Nationwide Author: Greenwood, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: TrackR Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Laidbackloot.com I order a pair of Steelers high top sneakers that came with a free steeler's mug on Facebook site May 31,2017 order #4791 says shipped no tracking# or carrier info calling customer # voicemail only. E-mailed 06/12/2017 no response as of today saw steeler's sneakers on Facebook for $24.90 placed order 05/31/2017 my card was charged but never rec'vd merchandise. Internet Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Laidbackloot.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
Title Max Mike Harassing me every day. Calling my business phone Mcdonough Georgia Typical Deadbeat Entitlement Attitude Author: McDonough, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title Max Mcdonough, Georgia

Jul 20 2017
National Student Loan Associates Set me up on a 10 year forgiveness..4 payments made Aberdeen South Dakota Internet Author: Mobridge, South Dakota Adoption Agencies: National Student Loan Associates Internet

Jul 19 2017
Blue cloud sauna. Com Come across thus website on Facebook and it state get the Wright trainer now for 24.99, I order since June the 17 and still did receive it yet ,I try calling them no answer, I leave a message I never get any return call back from them, they collect the money out of my bank account but I never get what I order from them. California Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Blue cloud sauna. Com Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Pretty-sweet.com I ordered 2 tumblers from them & waited the 10 weeks & they never arrived. Na Internet Author: McKinney, Texas Kitchens: Pretty-sweet.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
Harris and Zide Ruining people's lives and calling it a career ? South Pasadena California
Author: Santa Clara, California Credit Card Fraud: Harris and Zide South Pasadena , California