Your Search | ild teleservices calling 10

Jan 20 2017
Payloadz, Shannon Sofeld Overcharged me for 10 years and then was hostile when I asked why. Refused to refund a penny of my money and was arrogrant, rude and hostile. New York New York Who are you, Robert _______? Author: Monrovia, California Consumer Services: Customer: Payloadz Internet

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 18 2017
statewide adr Calling my place of employment New York New York Author: Antioch, Tennessee Collection Agency's: statewide adr New York, New York

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 16 2017
Green Page Search rip off of $710.96 and keeps calling trying to get more money after I requested a cancellation New York New York Author: Richmond, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Green Page Search Internet

Jan 13 2017
revita youth tryrevitayouth bait and switch offer charges you before you can try it for 10 days deceptive Internet Author: seymour, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: revita youth Internet

Jan 12 2017
Your Wish Store. Incredibly slow, 10 days and product still not ready to ship. Poor customer service. No way to question the process Internet Author: Clintonville, Pennsylvania Hardware & Tools: Your Wish Store. Internet

Jan 12 2017
SkinRoyale - EyeRoyale Eye Refresh Pro and Skin Royale This company was offering free samples of Royale Skin Serum and Royale Eye Cream that was created for Angelina Jolie. The cost of $4.95 & $5.95 was for Shipping and handling only. Approximately 10 days later they charged my Visa card another $89.95 and $86.95. Internet
Author: Rowlett, Texas Beauty Salons: SkinRoyale - EyeRoyale Internet

Jan 12 2017
Camden Apartments Camden Apartments Lansdowne Virginia Camden Apartments in Lansdowne/Leesburg was my worst renting experience Lansdowne/Leesburg, Virginia Nationwide Move out expenses were unrealistically high. Author: Leesburg, Virginia Questionable Activities: Camden Apartments Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Cellular outfitters What a ripoff and completely unprofessional! First they overcharged me and i called immediately yet, that was the only time they answered. have attempted calling them at least 50 times and nobody ever answered my calls I've emailed them several timed and still no reply. There were several items missing from my order and the items (with exception of the rugged phone case) I received were damaged. The folding case was falling apart and the magnetic clasp does not work. I ordered 5 of the pink cords and only received 3. I also never got my free stylus pen. This company never answers their phone nor returns emails. I've left them voicemails as well. 1375 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton, Ca. 92831 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Stores: Cellular outfitters Internet

Jan 10 2017
Frontier Communications Frontier puts invalid charges and then despite wasting hours calling customer service, they still leave you stuck with invalid charges Nationwide Author: California Internet Service Providers: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Bandwidth.com Keeps calling repeatedly. Hanging up. Washington DC Nationwide
Please file an AUP Complaint Author: Beecher , Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: Bandwidth.com Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Rightway funding LLC Refused to stop calling Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Burleson, Texas Cash Services: Rightway funding LLC Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 09 2017
Ms. Advertised Pyramid pads. Buy 3, get 4th free. Two orders cost me $215.46. Now see the same thing at same site for $4:00, orginal $10:00. Ordered beginning Of Dec. for Christmas, Received after New Year. Never responded when I asked for a tracking #, or anything else I asked. I like the product, but I would also like to be reimbursed the difference. That is ridiculous. Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Customer: Your wish store

Jan 09 2017
luxhd450 Ordered LUXhd450 lens August 27,2016 for $29. Received 5 sets and was billed $145. Returned the five and talked to ;a company representative who refunded $89 and was to send 1 set of lens for $56. Have never received the one set. Have talked with persons on the phone about 10 times. No luck! Original order # 15640031 was changed to 16366656. Have explained situation to various agents on phone including: Agent 20, Agent Anna 312, Agent 145,Agent 848,Alan # 264, Nonique #0148,Chesta #156 Agent 982 and Selena #977. Every one of these people promised to immediately send my paid for set of lens. After 4 months and all of these calls I have received one e-mail, but no lens. This shouldln't be so difficult to resolve. DelMar California Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Sales People: luxhd450 DelMar, California

Jan 09 2017
Allen and Chelsea Hennessey Chelsea Lee Hennessey Allen Hennessey TACOMA fraudulent short sale negotiators stolen more than $13,800 from out of state homeowners in destress tacoma Washington Complaint Closed 10/1/14: Per Attorney General of Washington State Author: glendale, California Real Estate Services: Allen and Chelsea Hennessey tacoma, Washington

Jan 07 2017
Luxstyle internationalpostbok Sent me an eyelash regrothe liquid, I did not order this but it was sent to me anyway. I am getting letters demanding money including late payment of £10. Internet Author: Holsworthy , Adult Care Facilities: Luxstyle internationalpostbok Internet

Jan 07 2017
Acacia Lily Purchased two items. My card was used to pay. Received two emails confirming my order. Never heard another word. Tried calling. Voicemail not set up. Tried texting multiple times as it says to do. never heard back. Unknown Internet Author: Hooversville, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Acacia Lily Internet

Jan 06 2017
Champs Apparel I ordered a Kenny Stabler jersey for my dad for Christmas 12/05/16 and finally received it today, 1/6/17! I have been tracking it since shipped 12/10/16. As of 12/23 it was in China!  Internet Author: Bigfork , Montana Sporting Goods: Champs Apparel Internet

Jan 06 2017
Emporium.com Placed order December 1, 2016 as of 1-05-2017 no order. Called CS 26 times ( could not get answer) emailed 30 time ( still could not get answer. Showed up for Christmas with no gifts because of these people. Called asked for Supervisor, was told that they could not come to phone. I finally emailed and cancelled order 01-05-2017. was told in email to call the number. they kept disconnecting me. A few minutes after I tried calling, they sent me a text stating that I had a past due amount of 54.70. This needs to stop!! I have kept all proof of the emails and phone calls... and I will be prosecuting for the fraudulent activity that they are pulling on people. Los Angeles, California Internet They are still charging me Author: ontario, California Financial Services: Emporium.com Internet

Jan 06 2017
conslines.com I tried being able to have my husband calle while he's in jail and I was never able to get the call through. I asked multiple times to cancel my subscription and never got a reply back. I even tried calling but was sent to a voice mail which is odd because if this is a business it shouldn't have voicemail set up for an information hotline USA Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Adult Web Site: conslines.com Internet

Jan 06 2017
Wholesale Jerseys I ordered 10 jerseys that were labeled counterfeit by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, so my jerseys were seized on 15 Sep 2016.  New Jersey Author: San Antonio, Texas Liars: Wholesale Jerseys Internet

Jan 06 2017
Messerli and Kramer Constantly treating me like crap.. Threatening to Sue me and calling my cell at all hours and multiple times a day. Plymouth Minnesota Author: Andover , Minnesota Legal Process Servers: Messerli and Kramer Plymouth , Minnesota

Jan 06 2017
Magic Tracks I order my nephew the magic track way back on 11/28/16 and i tried calling emailed them and no response they doubled charged me for the product but on the description it only shows 2 tracks which it was buy one get one free it charged me for 2 the company said it should come within 30 days it's Jan 6,2017 I still have not received the product that I order you can't contact them at all Magic Tracks 21 LAW DRIVE FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004 Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Magic Tracks Nationwide