Your Search | ild teleservices calling 10

Jul 25 2016
Marine Depot Getting the Shaft after 10+ years of Loyalty Garden Grove California Author: Morgan Hill, California Pet Shops & Supplies: Marine Depot Garden Grove, California

Jul 25 2016
Cellvia and Hydrolux CCL*COALMUSC 844 5341281 FLMassfrenzyhr 844 5418931 I ordered a free trial of just the Hydrolux Anti Wrinkle face cream and was automatically directed to their cellvia site to purchase a tag on...no options not to do this and was charge a bit over $10 for shipping. I Internet
Author: Vista, California Alternative Health: Cellvia and Hydrolux Internet

Jul 25 2016
Big daddy auto sales Wallace, terry Sold me a car that lost power knew it had problems told me they ordered the part I needed j kept calling and they kept making excuses Uniontown Pennsylvania Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Big daddy auto sales Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Jul 24 2016
Woodbridge Home Exteriors High pressure sales tactics, calling ome or more times a day Dallas TX Author: Topeka, Kansas Builders & Contractors: Woodbridge Home Exteriors Texas

Jul 23 2016
Positrace, Global Fleet Management Pasitrace GPSPositrace Global Fleet ManagementPositrace MycostmasterPositrace My Cost Master Communications Inc Cold Calling Boiler Room Based in Bucharesti Romania and Vancouver BC, Canada Nationwide Author: Rockville Pike, Texas Auto Audio Electronics: Positrace, Global Fleet Management Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES 5 years later I get a call - the amount owed almost double the original amount - I've had the same phone number for 10+ years and they never contacted me! Sandy Utah Author: Provo, Utah Collection Agencies: PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES Sandy, Utah

Jul 22 2016
Mailbox Media Jonathan Gilbert (or Givert)Showed up at my door in 10-21-15 and sold me a subscription to Vacations magazine.  Glendale, AZ Author: FL, Florida Places & Information: Mailbox Media AZ

Jul 21 2016
I Bought a M92 SBR. Never got it to shoot more than 10 rounds without a jam. Sent it back to him 3 times , he kept saying it was fixed but lied each and every time. Finally after the third time and videos of it NOT working he told me to get it fixed and he would pay for it. I did and now he refuses to pay. He's a liar and now I have to take him to court to get my money back. Bradenton Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: Felex Yukhtman Bradenton, Florida

9, Report #1220383

Jul 21 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group learned from past years in business to invest into Low Risk Oil Producing Oil Projects Only. In the last 3 years, Oil Prices have Dropped to a 10 year low in the Industry. Trinity Energy Group only looks for Oil Projects, that are producing and we can buy them at 10-30 cents on a Dollar. Trinity Energy Group is a New Oil Market on getting Oil projects discounted, Like the US was in the Real Estate market 3-5 years.*UPDATE: Trinity Energy Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Fair Oaks, California Loans: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

Jul 20 2016
Staton Optical 8 pairs of glasses 5 broke any were from the clerk removing them from the case to owning them for less than 48 hrs. I am now wearing glasses from 10 yrs ago because 2yrs later my glasses from Staton optical are so cloudy I can barely see through them Evansville Indiana Author: Evansville, Indiana Eye Care: Staton Optical Evansville, Indiana

Jul 19 2016
Gape llc Bsb auto rentals So a man using the name Ben Smith approaches people with good credit to buy cars for this so called company we are supposed to be investor's in. He has you fill out as this paperwork and contracts for a company that isn't really running. He then steals your cars and never makes any payment on them. Please email me at clmediumadvisors@gmail.com. His real name is Derrick and his whole family is in on the scam. They ate disgusting scum that will ruin your credit, make excuse after excuse to try to keep you from calling the police. Livonia Michigan Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Gape llc Livonia , Michigan

Jul 19 2016
Southwest Airlines /Travel Guard AIG Insiurance Travel Guard Claim limit is 85 dollars and 10 cents Dallas Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Airlines: Southwest Travel Guard AIG Insiurance Internet

Jul 19 2016
Dental Pro at Home.com Ordered this product and was never told about cancel in 8 days on a Free trail and luckly i did cancel with in 8 days but they said i had to mail product back to them so I did that too, Then 10 to 15 days afer that they , Dental pro at home , has chrged my redit card $ 94.30 for this product,,, I have disputed this witmy cdit card company to NOT pay. Everytime i call them they only say  OK, we will not send anymore to you. They will not discus the fact that they Stole my money. !!! DO NOT BUY this PRODUCT,,,,, Boulder Colorado Author: Maringouin, Louisiana Dental Services: Dental Pro at Home.com Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Smart One Energy LLC They SAY they're offering a discount of 10% but it's a scam! Wesley Hills New York Author: San Francisco, California Electrical Services: Smart One Energy LLC Wesley Hills, New York

Jul 19 2016
DEL MAR CONVENIENCE INC 7-ELEVEN STORE 36079A TAREK WAZNE Owner/Partner Did the City of Irvine do any background information on this business? All public records listed on the internet and took 5 to 10 minutes to locate via google irvine California Author: Irvine, California Food Stores: DEL MAR CONVENIENCE INC 7-ELEVEN STORE 36079A irvine, California

Jul 19 2016
Saiks I tech Horrible Experience keeps calling and harassing and threatening my family Internet Author: Carmi , Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Saiks I tech Internet

Jul 19 2016
Aqua finance aqua finance water system..Connexus ....Salesman Luis came out and with demostration,and bonuses of detergent etcs. SAID WE APPROVED FOR 29.99 PER MONTH AS NEW HOME OWNERS...INSTALLED WATER SYSTEM WITH IN 2 DAYS AND TRIED CALLING BACK FOR BONUS PRODUCTS..BUT NOW HE NEVER ANSWERED OR REPLIED...THEN RECIEVED BILL OF 240.00 PER MONTH AND INTERST CLIMBING UNDER A TOTALLY DIFFERENT LOAN COMPANY....I CAN GO INTO MORE DETAILS WITH MY PAPERWORK ON MY FILES BEING CONTRACT ETC. wausau Wisconsin Author: Clifton, New Jersey Home Based Business: Aqua finance wausau, Wisconsin

Jul 18 2016
Patty Ko of Bishop & McKenzie LLP PATTY KO Lawyer---Nightmare experience. Her sole concern is maximizing billable hrs. This calculated, ineffective work style instantly frittered away my $2K retainer, by way of several brief emails and 10-second voice mails/phone tag, and at best, made m PATTY KO Lawyer---Nightmare experience. Edmonton Alberta Author: Edmonton, Alberta Legal Services: Patty Ko of Bishop & McKenzie LLP Edmonton, Alberta

Jul 17 2016
Burger King On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 approximately around 1:30 PM, I had a slip and fall at the Burger, store # 2486. Burger King Restaurant, Store # 2486 Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: Burger King

Jul 17 2016
Auto Network Harassment they keep calling me for the past 5 months everyday they call I requested my number to be removed still get a least 5 calls a day Rhode Island Author: Baltimore , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Network Rhode Island , Maryland

Jul 16 2016
Purple rino Vydox plus I orders a sample bottle was sapose to come but never received the sample they took 495 out of my account then took 89.95 out with out permission only the 495 was no were on sight did it say they wood charge 89.95 after so many days I called them told them this and they just kept hanging up on my twice then they blocked me from calling them some one please help us get are money back and stop these scammers Nationwide Author: Hamilton , Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Purple rino Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Radiant skin I ordered a free trial with only paying shipmaent with no obligations stated. I did not sign anything to allow money taken out of my account in the future. Two weeks later they took 96.00 out of my account without my permission . I never ordered this crap. I never recieved another product. I have been calling and emailing to cancel and get refund and they will not confirm tjis. they are crooks and need to be stopped. I hired a lawyer and will sue the h*** out of them. santa ana, ca California Author: augusta, Maine Beauty Salons: Radiant skin santa ana, California

Jul 16 2016
insta loan i was a couple of days late and they threaten to repo my car in the contract it says if youre 10 days or more late.  st.petersburg Florida Author: st.petersburg, Florida Car Financing: insta loan st.petersburg, Florida

Jul 15 2016
BioFOG SCOE 10X Product MSDS This product does not work! Internet Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Cleaning Services: SCOE 10 x Internet

Jul 15 2016
Brian Davis mobile mechanic Don't know but seems to have a bunch considering when I called he asked which Brian I was calling for... Weird when he's the only one working and running the company he has no employees.  New bury park California Author: Port hueneme, California Auto Repair Service: Brian Davis mobile mechanic New bury park , California