ILD TELESERVICES ON BEHALF OF: YOUR PRODUCT BILL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ILD Teleservices on Behalf Of: Your Product Bill
There may be more specific results for "ILD Teleservices on Behalf Of: Your Product Bill"
For more specific results for "ILD Teleservices on Behalf Of: Your Product Bill"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Art Van furniture Purchase Ashton leather sofa, love seat,chair 2013. Purchase a 10 year leather warranty. Single women no children. In 2016 the leather sofa start to peel. Notify the warranty company . The warranty inspector said it was peeling because it was dry & it's not covered under warranty really. Will not purchase another Warranty. My next furniture purchase will come from Gardner White see you Art Van furniture you will not scam me again on a Warranty. Southfield Michigan Author: Oak Park, Michigan Inspectors: Art Van furniture Southfield, Michigan

Oct 16 2017
JollyShe Poor Quality Product and Terrible Customer Service London Internet Author: Edwardsville, Illinois Clothing Stores: JollyShe Internet

Oct 16 2017
clear sight glasses saw an add on facebook...it is still there.ordered on 10/3/2017 attemted to contact them as to a delivery date and found that the are not on the internet, no web page Internet florida Author: leesburg, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: clear sight glasses Internet

Oct 16 2017
deal dash it cost me $33.00 to press a mouse button for about 5 min and won nothing! Author: santa rosa, California On-Line Business: deal dash ,

Oct 16 2017
Choice Home Warranty I called because my wash machine was making very weird noises Choice Home Warranty send a technician two technicians out from the same company to diagnose the problem at first they were unsure what was going on well the unit was running one of the technicians moved the unit and crawled behind it and took the panel off the noise got much louder he told the other technician to shut it off and they tried to take some parts off they were unable to because they were stuck they said that the stator was bad and the bearings were out this is a Samsung front load washer Vegas Appliance and Repair was subcontracted Las Vegas Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Billy Gregg Family First Intervention Recovery in Motion, Intervention 911 Billy Gregg is a fraud that preys on the fear of vulnerable families Nationwide Author: New York, New York Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Billy Gregg Family First Intervention Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Atlantic Publishers Group Billed me for a magazine I was already making installment payments on...I didn't want to have my subscription cancelled Niwot Colorado Author: Danville, Vermont Book & Magazine Publishers: Atlantic Publishers Group Niwot, Colorado

Oct 16 2017
Greentrust Loan, LLC Greentrust Loans went back on the payback scheduled I was offered. Hays Montana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Loans: Greentrust Loan, LLC Hays, Montana

Oct 16 2017
Nutra Support They charged for a product I never ordered $4.99 shipping. Said they ship product on same day I said to cancel. I never gave them my Visa Card number nor asked for this product. Now they are refusing to cancel the subscription unless I pay to return the product, which I still have not received. Toronto Ontario Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Nutra Support Toronto, Ontario

Oct 16 2017
Family Saftey Supply No Refund for Product Returned Rigewood NY Author: HUNTLEY, Illinois Optical Products & Repair: Family Saftey Supply Internet

Oct 16 2017
IBEX Came across ad on Facebook that said Free IMEX Cup just pay shipping $6.95 . Two weeks later $39.95 was taken from my checking account and they refuses to return my money .Said something in small print said after a week they would take money out of account. I seen that nowhere. refuse to give my money back Scottsdale Arizona Author: Fairbury, Nebraska Sales People: IBEX Internet

Oct 16 2017
Lawyer Eric Krueger purposely disrespected my deceased grandmother, purposely turned everything around on me and my mom Brookfield Wisconsin Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Lawyers: Lawyer Eric Krueger Brookfield, Wisconsin

Oct 16 2017
Bella Serata Ordered free trial of eye and skin cream; paid shipping; received product and 3 days later received two separate invoices for $89 each; Phone number of each of these entries on my bank statement are not active N/A Internet Author: O'Fallon, Missouri Eye Care: Bella Serata Internet

Oct 16 2017
Castle Law Group Lying, down right sorry people praying on the people they claim to help. Someone needs to hang these vermin Mt Juliet Tennessee Author: NEDERLAND, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Castle Law Group Mt Juliet, Tennessee

Oct 16 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet Notice of Subpoena Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Oct 16 2017
Parisians Glow Beauty Product They offered a free trial of face cream and continued to charge my account 89.00 a month which I did not authorize or was aware of. The product continued to be mailed to my previous address without my knowledge It is impossible to get in touch with them by phone and they do not provide any other contact information. Total fraud and deceptive business practices. St Petersburg Internet Author: Eastvale, California Eye Care: Parisians Glow Beauty Product Internet

Oct 16 2017
Worldgn.com World GN, Helo, Heka, World Global Network I want my money back!!! They have my FAULTY product back and keep delaying the refund. Miami Florida Author: Sacramento, California Fitness Consultants: Worldgn.com Miami, Florida

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet You May Have a Case, BUT Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
Bill Hargraves, Shapiro and Sher, William Hargraves CONSPIRING WITH THE SELLER'S REALTOR to hold up the price by working AGAINST US. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Bill Hargraves Las Vegas, Nevada

Apple Inc Product False Advertising Sacramento Nationwide