Your Search | ild teleservices on behalf of: your product bill

Jan 23 2017
Afni Subrogation Department Maunyoh W. Mitchell I was recently in a car accident with the other driver being at fault there's a police report on the accident. I found out at the time of the accident the car I was driving in the accident did not have any insurance on it at the time how am I responsible for this if I was not at fault in the accident ? Clearwater Florida Author: Belleair bluffs, Florida Car Insurance: Afni Subrogation Department Clearwater, Florida

Jan 23 2017
My Heritage Bait and Switch. I thought I was paying $14.99 (est) and found a $176 charge on my credit card! UT Internet
Author: Pace, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: My Heritage Internet

Jan 23 2017
Angelina Jolie's Skin Endear Antiaging Product Offer Allegro Anti Aging I was taken for an easy $38.71 + possibly $10.90 more for postage Is an on-line 'Free Sample' for 2 products Internet Author: Roseville, California Beauty Products: Angelina Jolie's Skin Endear Antiaging Product Offer

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount Ignoring my requests to track order placed on 11/15/16 Internet Author: Saginaw, Michigan Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
Lotus leggings I ordered legging from the company on dec 2 2016 and still have not received them and it's been well over a month..ment a number of emails and got an email saying that my email will be looked at in the order it was received and I have sent about 5 or 6 and still have not heard from anyone.... Nationwide Author: Stow, Maine Clothing Stores: Lotus leggings Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lenders Cloud dedicated to helping you meet your business funding needs. Lenders Cloud is focused on your success as a business.*UPDATE: Lenders Cloud pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Richard Johnson Macscon Financial Libel Author: Tustin, California Multi-Level Marketing: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Irvine, California

Jan 23 2017
America Vacations ..... They put you on hold, come back, and tell you congrats, they can offer that promo. From the flyer it mentions 4-5 Star Resorts are Guaranteed, and mentions locations like Cancun, Cabo, Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, etc. BUT DOES NOT SHOW THE RESORTS. juarinez, mexico Internet Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Jan 23 2017
John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC PO Box 9018, Syosset NY 11791Fed Pacific DEBT RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC They sent me a letter stating that they purchased my account from SOUNDSHORE HEALTH SYSTEM the amount of $1,069.99 and asked me to settle it for $802.49 on account number 9993266, all correspondence and payments should be directed to this office and they are not obligated to renew this offer. SYOSSET New York Author: New Rochelle , New York Doctors: John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC SYOSSET, New York

Jan 23 2017
Vickie Shefke canec636@gmail.com Sells clothing garments on Craigslist, and takes the money and never sends the item Internet Author: San Diego, California Clothing Stores: Vickie Shefke Internet

Jan 23 2017
instant tax service on mack road they lied and got me adudited sacramento California Author: sacramento, California Income Tax Service: instant tax service on mack road sacramento, California

Jan 23 2017
Parking tickets la I have 15 tickets in La. During times I was in La. And focused on my car only Los Angeles California Author: Los angels , California Attorneys General: Parking tickets la california

Jan 23 2017
Bridgecrest Taking payments i paid and changing them to be down payments and calling me trying to make me pay the bill again Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Financial Services: Bridgecrest Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
High Class Universe Ordered 3 banks on December 2, 2016 - Account Debit for $65.20 - sent more than one email - no response and this is January 23, 2017 Internet Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 23 2017
Monroe and Main Sent bill by internet and now by mail claiming I owe them for merchandise they sent to a 3rd party. Mormoe, Wisconsin Author: Rockport, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Monroe and Main

Jan 23 2017
First nails Refuse to give refund on nails that only lasted 3 days Mentor Ohio Author: Chardon, Ohio Nail Salons: First nails Mentor , Ohio

Jan 23 2017
Web bank- pearl card Galaxy asset purchasing , I recived a letter in the mail from convergent outsourcing telling me that I owe 1,128.42 to creditor galaxy assets purchasing,LLC the original creditor was web bank- pearlcard which i never opened a account with that credit card company. And have no idea what it is for. But is showing up on my credit score and hurting my score and bringing it down Renton, Washington Author: boise, Idaho Collection Agency's: Web bank- pearl card Internet

Jan 23 2017
Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Purchased airline ticket for my father to fly out over the holidays. My father was admitted overnight into the hospital and was unable to fly due to his medical condition. I filed my claim and was sent an email that I needed to submit a letter regarding my fathers medical conditions. A letter was sent to Aon stated that due to the sudden illness of my father he was unfit to fly at this time. This letter was authored by his VA doctor. I submitted the letter requesting addition information for dates of his treatments and diagnosis. The second letter faxed stated my father was admitted into the hospital on such dates and was advised not to fly by his doctor. The letter further stated if you should have any questions to please contact his doctor. Aon is refusing to pay the claim because of not disclosing his diagnosis Garden City New York Sounds like they are violating the HIPAA privacy rule Author: Los Angeles, California Child Daycare: Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Garden City, New York

Jan 23 2017
Camping & Fishing Outlet Took my money and no product in return after two months, numerous phone calls, e-mails, chat Internet Author: Brainerd, Minnesota Hobby Shops: Camping & Fishing Outlet Internet

Jan 23 2017
Twolive Customs LLC Ordered Shoes On-Line, Charged My Card, Never Delivered Internet
Author: Joliet, Illinois Specialty Stores: Twolive Customs LLC Internet

Jan 23 2017
Emporium No shipment California USA Nationwide Author: Manchester, Maryland On-Line Stores: Emporium Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Advertisemycar.net Took my money, placed the Ddecal on my car. Called several times to The so called advertiser and they knew nothing about the Add Campaign. Utah Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Advertisemycar.net Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Secret Serums Ordered free trial on Jan 5. Was charged for shipping which I knew about. On Jan 21st was charged $176.81 at 4am for this product that I never received . Lewiston Maine Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

Jan 23 2017
Ecustomlogo.net ripoff Internet Author: Alabama On-Line Business: Ecustomlogo.net Internet

Jan 23 2017
Illustra and L'etoile Skin Care I ordered trial samples and was charged $.95 for shipping. The products lasted about 2 weeks. When I got my credit card bill< i was charged$187.38.. These people are too sorry to work and they are scamming people. Los Angeles California Author: Camden, Ohio Eye Care: Illustra and L'etoile Skin Care Los Angeles, California

Jan 23 2017
High Class Universe This dog pooped on me! Internet Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet