ILD TELESERVICES ON BEHALF OF: YOUR PRODUCT BILL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ILD Teleservices on Behalf Of: Your Product Bill
There may be more specific results for "ILD Teleservices on Behalf Of: Your Product Bill"
For more specific results for "ILD Teleservices on Behalf Of: Your Product Bill"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
creditone bank n/a On,04/05/2017. I called my card lost.time 7:18PM WED.Company (says No) PO Box 98873, Las Vegas,NV 89193-8873 Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Banks: creditone bank Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Florida Carports and Sheds, ... Brenda They did not provide a product as it is advertised Ocala Florida Author: Lecanto, Florida Building Services: Florida Carports and Sheds Ocala, Florida

Apr 26 2017
influentialmind.com Paul Mascetta maverickinfluencegroup.com Request for money back on Digital Downloads with 365 return policy is being ignored. New York Internet
Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Tutoring: influentialmind.com Paul Mascetta Internet

Apr 26 2017
Alucia/Lumella skin Care/Erica Balwin Chief Beauty Officer Shows up on CC as VTCHLLC*SKINCREAM & LUMELLA SKINADN@LUELLASOR Took advantage of a simple sample order Los Angeles California Author: St. Charles, Missouri Beauty Salons: Alucia/Lumella skin Care/Erica Balwin Chief Beauty Officer Los Angeles, California

Apr 26 2017
Dermafolia did not send product but charged almost $200 San Diego California Author: Staten Island, New York Skin Care: Dermafolia San Diego, California

Apr 26 2017
Broel Law Group Wouldn't be surprised if they are featured on American Greed Marietta Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Legal Services: Broel Law Group Marietta, Georgia

Apr 26 2017
Toner Market Place unresponsive customer service Miami Florida Author: Greensboro, North Carolina On-Line Business: Toner Market Place Miami, Florida

Apr 26 2017
Cellogia Yet Another Free Sample rip-off! Beware! You are actually signing up for a trial of the product! Chatsworth California Author: Burley, Idaho Internet Marketing Companies: Cellogia Chatsworth, California

Apr 26 2017
LuxStyle International They after they sent me a letter for a package I never received I was very upset. I never heard of them or ordered such a product. They after sent me multiple letter threatening to take legal action. Meanwhile any respectable company has a contact number Manager Internet Author: toronto, Alabama Skin Care: LuxStyle International Internet

Apr 26 2017
Revitalize Renew revitalize is a ripoff ! the send a TRIAL size for $4.99 plus shipping EACH for Revitalize and Renew. And don't mention that your 14 day trial starts that day. Asks if you want auto ship, NO. Then charge you $88.10 and $88.95 for them!! This is such a scam !!! Do not fall for this TRIAL program. On top of that it's not as good as they claim ! Internet Author: Ludington, Michigan Skin Care: Revitalize Internet

Apr 25 2017
Linkshe Ordered a shirt on fb from linkshe.com on april1 they got their money asap and I'm still waiting I go to their site to try and submit a ticket and when I put my order no in it says it's not. Rite so I can't submit a ticket and they say there is no record of me placing that order! Help plz China Internet Author: Hooks, Texas Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 25 2017
Garmin Display on Vivosmart too large to read. Call to Garmin ended with a discovery of a virus on my computer they could fix or $250-$350 and no, cold not fix the fitness tracker display. Internet Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Garmin Internet

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
Roland of WDJ Auto Sales inc Made non authorized repair deal on the side and screwed us over Hialeah Florida Sounds like fraud to me Author: Palm Springs , Florida Auto Dealers: Roland of WDJ Auto Sales inc Hialeah , Florida

Apr 25 2017
OGM*MAXDIVINITY This company is online; no e-mail given; I returned product; the real charge, $89.95 received 2 wks after order. Does not fulfill any promised skin improvements. Would not refund $89.75 for product that didn't meet their claims; I cancelled. Phone # is from Utah Internet Author: Elkhorn, Nebraska Skin Care: OGM*MAXDIVINITY Internet

Apr 25 2017
Color by Pascale I placed an order on March 31 and was told my order would take 12-20 business days and that time has passed. I have been unable to find any way to contact them directly, including Facebook. Internet
Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Beauty Products: Color by Pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
Ashner Noah, Bernard Noah, Bernard Ashner, Bernard Noah Ashnet On Mingle2 dating site plays a gay guy who is using almost word for word the Nigerian father killed by burst pipeline scheme He says San Diego Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Questionable Activities: Ashner Noah Bernard Internet

Apr 25 2017
Econo Pick Econo Deals Logo on jacket upside down, no refund or replacement I think China Internet Author: Snohomish, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Econo Pick Internet

Trs limited Charged me for a product I didn't even sign up for. Internet
Author: Idaho falls, Idaho Supplemental Health Programs: Trs limited Internet

Apr 25 2017
Scansource, Inc - Sales Mgr James Vogt End of year theft by credit card. Duplicate Charge 4 months apart on one of the last days of the year. Norcross Georgia Author: Spring, Texas Computer Fraud: Scansource Norcross, Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Pets Warehouse Petswarehouse.com Does not deliver items as pictured on website Copiague New York Author: Wyoming Pet Shops & Supplies: Pets Warehouse Copiague, New York

Apr 25 2017
Vivint home security I have been a costumer of Vivint since 2008, now we are moving, we have two years left on a five year contract.  Nationwide Author: Spruce Grove, Alberta Security Services: Vivint home security Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne We wasted $264. On a bridesmaid dress for my daughter to wear at my sons wedding. It came in 3 sizes to big for her. Orland Park Illinois Author: Morris, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne Orland Park , Illinois

Apr 25 2017
All Printing Services : On April 14,2017 I went to all service printing for business cards. NADIA the owner stated that she made some cards for me last year and she still had them I then proceeded to buy cards then I noticed misprint then the cards became useless  Encino California Author: Los Angeles , California Printing & Copy Services: All Printing Services Westlake Village, California

Apr 25 2017
sedona beauty direct Took a survey at the end of an Amazon purchase. Thought it was amazon. Was supposed a gift to take the survey. Paid $ 3.97 for shipping & eight days later charged $ 94.00. Was told I only had a week to return the product & the time had lapsed. Contacted A scam, was supposed to be a gift then was charged for the product Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Skin Care: sedona beauty direct Internet