Your Search | ild teleservices on behalf of: your product bill

Aug 29 2014
Stages of Beauty Returned unused product but got no reimbursement for total cost of $149.96 Chattaooga Tennessee Author: Dallas, Texas Beauty Salons: Stages of Beauty Chattaooga, Tennessee

Aug 29 2014
Bill Waggoner - Market Strong Media Death Threats and Bad Business Practices Las Vegas, Nevada
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Advertising Agencies: Bill Waggoner - Market Strong Media Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 29 2014
Demitage Skin Renew and Revitaeye They said it was a free trial (sent tiny jar of items for free trial) and then without authorization charged me over 160$ / received no product for that $160 Internet Author: Port Washington, New York Infomercial Rip-offs: Demitage Skin Renew and Revitaeye Internet

Aug 29 2014
Derma Luvente Online ordeered a sample of eye cream. Paid shipping.There was no paperwork that came with the order. Onlne didn't specify that after you received you would get product monthly. I never received any more product, but they have been billing my account for Charging for product I have not received. Hung up on me when I tried to get an address to return their sample. Internet Author: Cairo, Ohio Eye Care: Derma Luvente Internet

Aug 28 2014
WeGoLook REVIEW: We Go Look dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.  Our mission at WeGoLook® is to provide a service that global consumers can access at any time, regardless of their location, to verify an item, property, or person by dispatching a Looker® on their behalf and providing them with a personalized and affordable report. WeGoLook has exponentially grown since launch in 2010 through search engine optimization marketing tactics, referrals, social media presence, corporate networking, & affiliate partnerships.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Verifiers: WeGoLook | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. WeGoLook, a nationwide inspection company headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK providing dynamic field services. Working with individual and corporate consumers to verify current condition of properties, vehicles, heavy equipment, & other assets. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Aug 28 2014
North Shore Agency Paid bill with my visa got transaction #. now they want proof of payment to update file. threating legal action Melville New York Author: Garner, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Aug 28 2014
Great Value Vacations aka Sceptre Tours Sceptre Tours, Dan Dooley Vacations, Aer Lingus, Global Consolidated Services) Misrepresentation of company, misrepresentation of product price, misrepresentation of reviews Rockville Centre New York Author: Kent, Ohio Travel Agencies: Great Value Vacations aka Sceptre Tours Rockville Centre, New York

Aug 28 2014
Bill Waggoner Austin Michael Media Took $750 dollars and my time and delivered nothing but empty promises Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Jersey Internet Marketing Companies: Bill Waggoner Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 28 2014
1on1 Marketing -Todd Adams Education Campaign, Call Center, Lead Generation, Not Paying the Bill, Disregarding Contract Lehi Utah Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Small Business Services: 1on1 marketing Lehi, Utah

Aug 28 2014
Garcinia Gold SAA They advertise the product is free, just pay shipping and handling. Then they charge 89.95 to your charge. Irvine ca. Cambodia Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Gold Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Toure E Williams Toure E Smith We signed a 50k Deal With Him He Claimi He Had Major Record Label Conections and His Own Money Told Us From Major Deals He Has Done In The Past .... But tThe Only THing He Did Was Leave me with a 10k Lawyer Bill. Los Angeles Califrnia
Author: Downey, California Entertainers: Toure E Williams Los Angeles, Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
eglidegoodies this company took my money and it's been almost 3 months since I placed my order. it seems to be a email based company only. you can't get a live person. I did my part, paying them, now I just want my product. this is the worst company to deal with so far. I won't and I strongly recommend that you people find a different company to get products from. Encinitas California Author: Pensacola, Florida Motorcycles: eglidegoodies Internet

Aug 27 2014
frontline plus Never again! Worthless product Nationwide Author: jasper, Alabama Animal Services: frontline plus Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Nutrashift, LLC Free trial program is a scam, when I ordered i specifically said no to the continuation of monthly subscription of their product as I just wanted the trial product. My credit card was charged five times within 28 days for a total of 251.85 Anderson, IN. 46013 Internet Author: Traverse city, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Nutrashift, LLC Internet

Aug 27 2014
Vitamax Offered a trial supply with no commitment and found that this company has taken $190 from my account without my knowledge. They did not send any product and will not refund my funds. Arizona Author: Shawnee, Kansas Weightloss Programs: Vitamax Arizona

Aug 27 2014
Affordable Appliances austin Tx bad product and customer service and refuse to take care of their product while it is under the warranty austin Texas Author: cedar Park, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Affordable Appliances austin Tx austin, Texas

Aug 27 2014
sveltox guarenteed weight loss-will not return money-unsatified with product grapevine Texas Author: nowata, Oklahoma Weightloss Programs: sveltox grapevine, Texas

Aug 26 2014
la dermanique, lumera charged for product not delivered. Not able to contact to opt. out before trial period expired. As a matter of fact I still am unable to contact company. I will contact my bank and see that do not extend any more funds to these charlatans. greenville South Carolina Author: san diego, California Eye Care: la dermanique greenville, South Carolina

Aug 26 2014
Kelly gold grillz Dr.Daniel Kelly I ordered a product and used..thanks for PayPal.. Miami Florida Author: Norcross, Georgia Liars: Kelly gold grillz Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
Spikedcollardogs on ebay Keepin Kool ebay store name No support/customer service, selling a product with unresponsive warranty Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Auto Parts: Spikedcollardogs on ebay Internet

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
RNC Agency fraud, bill in advance for services never rendered, over promise and no delivery Denver, Scottsdale, Vancouver, London Arizona
Author: Denver, Colorado Websites: RNC Agency Internet

Aug 26 2014
Emerald Integrations Nima Khalilian, Cal Illy, Alex (Customer Support) Emerald Integrations is a SCAM! They keep your money and provide no product or service woodland hills California Author: Bronx, New York Auto Audio Electronics: Emerald Integrations woodland hills, California

Aug 26 2014
A+Pools and Liners Jeff Trifone SCAMMED BY A+POOLS AND LINERS - This man Jeff Trifone is a scam artist. He came to my home to measure my pool and told me he needed a deposit and I gave him 200.00. Then disappeared. When he returned he said he would make good on his promise to either do the work or get me a refund. I wanted a refund in eiither product or cash back. He has done either. I have text messages telling me that oh he is working on it but I have not yet gotten satisfaction. if you google him he has been arrested several times for scamming people. Southbridge Massachusetts Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Pool Services: A+Pools and Liners Southbridge, Massachusetts

Aug 26 2014
Lux Sauna Bill Damaged Shippment and Giving a Problem Exchanging Internet Author: Algonquin, Illinois Home HealthCare: Lux Sauna Internet