Your Search | investment international & capital management forex iicm.biz ripoff barcelona spain
There may be more reports for "investment international & capital management forex iicm.biz ripoff barcelona spain"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "investment international & capital management forex iicm.biz ripoff barcelona spain"

1, Report #1196852

Dec 20 2014
Got All Auto Parts REVIEW: Got All Auto Parts commitment to customer satisfaction. Entire team at Got All Auto Parts dedicated to mission of growing used auto parts industry through innovation, technology, & sharing success while giving customers access to many values of Guaranteed Auto Parts. Got All Auto Parts saves vehicle owners money on costly vehicle repairs. Offering 2 year warranty with replacement or complete hassle free refund with over 27 years years of experience and great customer care.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Parts: Got All Auto Parts | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Got All Auto Parts sells used auto parts. Customers save on expensive car repairs. Offering factory original parts which helps save the environment. Bay City, Michigan

2, Report #1196813

Dec 20 2014
Comcast Xfinity from Comcast Comcast ripoff starting with your 1st bill Pompano beach Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Pompano beach, Florida

3, Report #1196503

Dec 20 2014
Peter Venuto Misty Bay Construction,Sabo Scams & Deceit: Opportunistic, Fraudulent & Unaccountable Greater Boston MA Author: Sudbury, Massachusetts Property Management: Peter Venuto Internet

4, Report #1196696

Dec 20 2014
Oak Hills Elementary ripoff, pta, elementary school, oaks hill elementary Stevenson Ranch California Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Public Schools: Oak Hills Elementary Stevenson Ranch, California

5, Report #1196685

Dec 19 2014
Ron Hoover Marine and RV - Joe French/Tony Clark Horrible customer service, dishonest, poor quality work, and a ripoff Houston Texas Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona RV Repair Centers: Ron Hoover Marine and RV Houston, Texas

6, Report #1196631

Dec 19 2014
Aaron, PHO Construction Licensed contractor Hawaii LLC #33157 Guilty of putting up scammy ads on Craigslist looking for rentals or houses to fix up; when I called about my rental property, he was extremely offensive and rude when I tried to figure out what he wanted. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Property Management: Aaron, PHO Construction Honolulu, Hawaii

7, Report #1196610

Dec 19 2014
Skin Logic SkinLogic cosmetic ripoff. You absolutely must cancel free sample or you will face exorbitant charges. Don't buy. Internet Author: Kihei, Hawaii Shipping & Handling: Skin Logic Internet

Dec 19 2014
WALTER ANTHONY JENNINGS LIAR, CHEAT,(((REDACTED))) BEWARE!!! Walt Jennings, Grove Property Management. (((REDACTED)))!!! Grove, Oklahoma
Author: Grove, Oklahoma Landlords: WALTER ANTHONY JENNINGS Grove, Oklahoma

9, Report #1196602

Dec 19 2014
BofI Federal Bank SKYLIGHTPAYCARD/NETSPEND I WAS RIPOFF fOR $14.50 FOR MAKING AN ATM WITHDRAW FOR MY PAYCKECK THAT WAS PLACED ON THIS COMPANY DEBIT CARD I WANTED TO WITH DRAW MY TOTAL PAY CHECK SO THAT I WOULD NOT BE NICKLE & DIME SO INSTEAD OF GIVING ME MY TOTAL CHECK I HAD TO MAKE 6 withdraws to get my money Austin, Texas 78761 Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: BofI Federal Bank Austin, TX 78761, Texas

10, Report #1196593

Dec 19 2014
TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LID [Z] TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LTD (((Redacted))) SACRAMENTO CA 95828 Sold me a defective led flashlight no warrante parts list or instruction in the bag. Sacramento ca Internet Author: Las Vegas, New Mexico Miscellaneous Electronics: TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LID [Z] Internet

11, Report #1196472

Jefferson Capital Being Targeted for fraudulent case St Louis Missouri
Author: Nora Springs, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Jefferson Capital St Louis, Missouri

Dec 19 2014
Odain Watson aka Odain Lemonte Watson dba Odaingerous, Inc. dba Iconic Management Group dba Lamonte Entertainment Default on loan repayment Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles, California
Author: California Questionable Activities: Odain Watson Internet

13, Report #1196583

Dec 19 2014
Diamonds International (DI) Did not honor warrenty on the defect of a $35,500.00 Corum watch St Thomas US Vergin Islan Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Jewelry Stores: Diamonds International Internet

Dec 19 2014
Dr. Christopher O. Harper, M.D.-Warrior Medical Associates, P.C. Terrible Medical Doctor, Lousy Medical Doctor Warrior Alabama Author: Birmingham, Alabama Doctors: Dr. Christopher O. Harper, M.D. Warrior, Alabama

15, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

16, Report #1196545

Dec 19 2014
Mark Palestine future green, Uranium Aquisition Corp, (((redacted))), deceptive, lying, and dishonest landlord in boca raton fl boca raton Florida Author: Florida Property Management: Mark Palestine boca raton, Florida

Dec 19 2014
Tony Hartman Denver Financial Group FINRA complaint and State of Colorado action, Internet Author: Englewood, Colorado Investment Brokers: Tony Hartman Internet

Dec 19 2014
Impact Training TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Impact Training provides highly effective, transformative trainings. Impact Training reviews each training, consults all trainees seeking feedback to maximize quality of results experienced by graduates of Impact Training. *UPDATE: Impact Training pledges sincere intention to improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Impact Training recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Taylorsville, Utah Seminar Programs: Impact Trainings, Hans Berger And Sally Berger Bluffdale, Utah

Dec 19 2014
180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180fusion Focus on Customer Adoration: 180fusion concentrates on 100% customer service, satisfaction. 180fusion implemented strategic changes ensuring attention to Voice of Customer; continually improving customer experience. Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. 180fusion pledges to continually resolve any consumer issues. Feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with 180fusion, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service..
Author: Burlington, Vermont Internet Marketing Companies: 180 Fusion Ladera Ranch, California

20, Report #1196517

Dec 19 2014
Banc de Binary, binary forex broker binary forex brokerage London Internet Author: Waterloo, Ontario Brokerage Companies: Banc de Binary Internet

21, Report #1196498

Dec 19 2014
Transamerica Insurance Trnamerica's Interpleader Ripoff Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Insurance Companies: Transamerica Insurance Nationwide

22, Report #1196465

Dec 19 2014
Oates energy inc Steal peoples money without sending them a bill and charge unrealistic $15 fee Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Property Management: Oates energy inc Jacksonville, Florida

23, Report #1196455

Dec 19 2014
Connecticare Ripoff; Horrible Customer Service; Terrible Collection Activities Nationwide Author: Shelton, Connecticut Health Insurance: Connecticare Nationwide

24, Report #1196453

Dec 19 2014
Sierra Nevada Arms SNA Lieing ripoff conman Nevada Author: Valencia, California Guns & Ranges: Sierra Nevada Arms

25, Report #1196429

Dec 18 2014
lawnmowingonline.com ripoff lawn service Internet Author: texas city, Texas Landscape Companies: lawnmowingonline.com Internet