Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: ITO, INTERNATIONAL TICKETING OFFICE, NUMEROUS LOTTERIES
There may be more reports for "ITO, INTERNATIONAL TICKETING OFFICE, NUMEROUS LOTTERIES"
For more results perform a general search for "ITO, INTERNATIONAL TICKETING OFFICE, NUMEROUS LOTTERIES"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Lux Style International I viewed a product Quickmax like a previous customer, I didnt order the item, however I was sent the item I contacted them and informed them I didnt order the item and wanted to return it, they told me I had to pay for p&p which was more than the product was worth so I returned it marked return to sender in Nov 2016, I have recieved 2 demands off them for the money, I told them I returned the item. Odense Internet Author: London, Ontario Eye Care: Lux Style International Internet

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
LuxStyle international I was attracted to their ad on facebook. Something went wrong with my computer when I was checking it out. Odense C Odense Denmark Author: Cardston, Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: LuxStyle international Odense C, Other

Feb 23 2017
International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Miguel Maldonado Did not deliver on what was promised. Hired several models on a tfp basis knowing that photos were extra. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Event Planners & Sites: International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

Feb 23 2017
LD Products Inc. 4inkjets Defective Products-Useless Guarantee Long Beach California Author: Denver, Colorado Office Suppliers & Stationers: LD Products Inc. Long Beach, California

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Woolf Fang International Ltd Lytton Hou Woolf Fang International tried to rip me off afer registering my walteriasiello domains Hefei Other Author: Rome, Other Web Hosting: Woolf Fang International Ltd Hefei, Other

Feb 22 2017
madisonseatings.com worn-out dirty aeron chair advertised as open-box New York Internet
Author: San Francisco, California Office Suppliers & Stationers: madisonseatings.com Internet

Feb 22 2017
Joseph Howell JoShow Inc. aka...Joshua Howell If you are looking for an office job....avoid this one... Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Personal Services: Joseph Howell Internet

Feb 22 2017
Kixin International, HX, Shenzhen Huanxi Electronics, Chris He, Bad Hoverboard Batteries ShenZhen China Author: Center, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Kixin International Co., LTD ShenZhen, Other

Feb 22 2017
Ken Haglind Tradesman International Fraud Lakeville Minnesota Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Property Management: Ken Haglind Lakeville, Minnesota

Feb 22 2017
LuxStyle International I have been threathed by this company calgary Nationwide Author: calgary, Alberta BBB Better Business Bureau: LuxStyle International Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION LARRY HOURD/Office of DirectorPO BOX 2905KANSAS CITY, KS 66110required $11.89 Notified by award letter of winning Option A $1,325,000.00 or $2,000,000.00 for 30yrs at $66,666.66, this amount was a sure sign this letter was bogus no taxes was to be withheld. KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: BREMERTON, Washington Wanted Criminals: ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Feb 21 2017
International Auction Gallery A form of Bait and Switch Anaheim California Author: Cle Elum, Washington Bait-and-Switch: International Auction Gallery Anaheim, California

Feb 21 2017
Luxstyle International Icasso tried to charge me for goods not ordered or received Denmark Internet Author: Kelty, Other Eye Care: Luxstyle International Internet

Feb 20 2017
Luxstyle international incasso Luxstyle International Incasso exact same thing happens to me.Im staying from singapore.ripoffreport.com/reports/luxstyle-international/-/luxstyle-international-lux-i-did-not-order-anything-from-luxstyle-having-browsed-decided-1346684 Denmark Nationwide Author: Delaware Eye Care: Luxstyle International Incasso Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
MoneyBack.MX Diamond International Cozumel Credit Rebate is a scam Cozumel Mexico Author: New York City, New York Jewelry Stores: MoneyBack.MX Internet

Feb 20 2017
Packerpups Melissa Alexandra & Jonathan Alexandra Golden Retriever and Spanish Mastiff SCAM!! WARNING ONLY INTO THIS OF RE-SELLING INTERNATIONAL DOGS FROM THE BREEDERS FOR A HUGE PROFIT ONLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE DOGS THEMSELVES LIES TOO GreenBay Nationwide Author: , Dog Breeders: Packerpups Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Metro pcs manager Cleveland tn office Selling me faulty cell phone charge cords and cussing customers and rude behavior Cleveland Tennessee Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs manager Cleveland tn office Cleveland, Tennessee

Feb 20 2017
Banggood Room 605 Haoquan Building Jichangdongmen Road, 1 Jingtai Street Baiyun District 510400 Guangzhou China I placed order No: 22822028 on 2nd January 2017 and made the payment however till to date despite numerous undertakings and promises I did not receive my goods Guangzhou China Author: Karachi, Luggage & Leather Goods: Banggood Internet

Feb 20 2017
LuxStyle International Rip off LUXSTYLE Scamming and sending threatening emails Dubai  Author: Brisbane , Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: LuxStyle International Internet

Feb 19 2017
Restore1 INC /Renov8PHX Jack Hanks and Kelly Mueller Warning To All Contractors!, Jack Hanks And Kelly Mueller, Will Rip You Off. These Guys Are Scam Artists!! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Arizona Consumer Services: Law office of Joseph L. Michaud Scottsdale , AZ

Feb 18 2017
California Singles, Santa Rosa, CA Use Caution and be Consumer Leery this Company Makes Numerous Fraudulent Representations to Potential Clients Santa Rosa California Author: Lakewood Jefferson County, Colorado Dating Services: California Singles, Santa Rosa, CA Santa Rosa, California

Feb 18 2017
Bloomberg enterprises Columbus international escrow Promise to buy our time share if we join vacation service Atlanta Georgia Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Travel Services: Bloomberg enterprises Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 18 2017
Garcinina fuel Ordered a sample never received. Then charged 80$ to my acct and said another package was on the way when I received it I went to post office and sent it right. Back up them they are saying they did not get it. They are charging my acct another 80.00 Charlaston south carolina Internet Author: Cunningham , Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Garcinina fuel Internet