Your Search | ixwebhosting | ix web hosting |

Apr 30 2016
DMI 2081 Hutton Drive #309 Carrollon Tx 75006-6874 Sent me a letter saying I won a Digital Camera and or web cam & Video Recorder. Send money n got no as in nothing in return. Carrollton Texas Author: Marion, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 30 2016
All Web Leads Insure Me Insurance Quotes Individual life insurance broker/agent/ company is misleading, unresponsive, old leads, not wanting insurance Internet Author: New Albany, Indiana Customer Leads: All Web Leads Internet

Apr 29 2016
LogicWeb Company is a Ripoff. Service is terrible New Jersey Author: Coventry, Rhode Island Web Hosting: LogicWeb Internet

Apr 29 2016
NCPL Inc. Damaged our web page design when attempting to add a scroll bar to a company web page Campbell California
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Websites: NCPL Inc. Internet

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Xane web sol Calling out of the BLUE..about computer issues. RIVESVILLE West Virginia Author: Sandersville, Georgia Computer Fraud: Xane web sol RIVESVILLE, West Virginia

Apr 28 2016
Nick Muyonjo is scamming web developers to work for him and then we doesn't pay them in Palma de mallorca Spain
Author: Other Computer Software: Nick Muyonjo Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
1and1.com Unauthorized Charge to My VISA Chesterbrook PA Author: Stites, Idaho Web Hosting: 1and1.com Internet

Apr 27 2016
Adult Friend Finder AFF Unsubscribed then was hit with icebreakers, renewed then nothing. Had the account for over a year no icebreakers until I was a free account again. They are running bots or fake accounts. Customer service said it was a concidence. Internet Author: Cameron Park, California Adult Web Site: Adult Friend Finder Internet

11, Report #1302047

Apr 26 2016
Godaddy ***** * ****** ** *** ***, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Website builder Scam a year after you purchase Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Eagle mountain, Utah Web Hosting: Godaddy Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 26 2016
Fast fix 123 I had a pop up on my computer telling me my computer had a virus and I need to call this number and donor cut the computer off or shut down because you will damage your software.  Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Adult Web Site: Fast fix 123 Nationwide

Apr 26 2016
Vario Web Hosting. Client Irresponsibility And Poor Customer Support San Jose California Author: Sarasota, Florida Web Hosting: Overpspray Removal Specialists, Inc. Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Lead Web Designs Lead Web Designs North Palm Beach Florida Scam Company Lead Web Designs - Scams Partners & Customers North Palm Beach Florida Nationwide Author: Andhra Pradesh, Alabama Software: Lead Web Designs Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
Netrostar Netrostar Web Design, Netrostar Wesite, Netrostar, INc. Incompetent, Unprofessional, Unknowledgable Web Company Miami, Florida Author: Miami, Florida Websites: Netrostar Miami, Florida

Apr 24 2016
GoDaddy.com Internet Author: Stickney , Illinois Web Hosting: GoDaddy.com Internet

Apr 23 2016
Web Blog Systems, Ben Price This Co helped me to build a website and hosted by them. Since they are now closed my website has disappeared and I cannot retrieve all the info I had put on the site. I would like to know if there is a way for me to retrieve this info ?? Las Vegas Nevada Author: Montreal, Quebec On-Line Business: Web Blog Systems Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 23 2016
multihosters Multihosters.com is a scam and a rip off Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Web Hosting: multihosters.com Internet

Apr 23 2016
MAVENS SOFT LABS CONSULTING BEENA MALLA, Malla Annapurna, Mavens Soft Labs & Consulting, Mavens Technologies Consulting & Logistics Inc., Mavens TCL, MavensTCL, Mavens Soft Labs & Consulting Pvt. Ltd., globusmavens.com, mavenstcl.com, billing2@mavenstcl.com, beena.malla@gmail.com Has been trying to scam me out of around $2000 for the past few months Vuda Colony, Visakhapatnam Other
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Web Hosting: MAVENS SOFT LABS CONSULTING Vuda Colony, Visakhapatnam, Other

Apr 22 2016
It eye global / NAME : VISHWANATHAN SINGH PANWARBANK : INDIAN BANK INDORE (M.P)BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER : 6303714486BANK ADDRESS : 262,USHA NAGAR EXTN.PHOOTI KOTHI ROAD OPP. RANJEET HANUMAN MANDIR,CITY: INDOREPIN CODE : 452009STATE : MADHYA PRADESHIFSC CODE : I Software Development, Web Development, Website Design, domain Registration, CRM Indore Internet This Complaint is False ! Author: California Computer Programmers: It eye global Internet

Apr 19 2016
Carbonite Carbonite Germany GmbH Carbonite Won't Allow to Delete Your own Backup Files and Data Boston Internet Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Web Hosting: Carbonite Internet

Apr 19 2016
Senior Soulmates are stealing my money Internet Information you need Author: wilmington, Delaware Adult Web Site: Senior Soulmates Internet

Apr 18 2016
Loveinhand This web site is a total scam the women are fake or they get a commission for luring you there then they keep you talking for as long as possible . The charge you for every translation. Ask any one of them for a recent picture holding up a sign with your name on it , you will never get it from any of them my guess there all dudes.. China Internet Author: Wetaskiwin, Alaska Cross-Border Scams: Loveinhand Internet

Apr 18 2016
Zetserver 5gps SHUT OFF SERVER NO WARNING AND NO RESPONSE! ROMANIA  Compensation Author: Shelby, North Carolina Web Hosting: Zetserver ROMANIA

Apr 17 2016
Jason Raffa Jason Raffa GWD Web, Genius Web Developpers, gwdweb@gmail.com, jason@gwdweb.com, Gwdweb.com SCAM, FRAUD, CON MAN -BEWARE!! Ft lauderdale Internet Author: Miami , Florida Websites: Jason Raffa Internet