Your Search | ian anderson, vp national sale, of pinnacle processing group and northern leasing system,inc
There may be more reports for "ian anderson, vp national sale, of pinnacle processing group and northern leasing system,inc"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "ian anderson, vp national sale, of pinnacle processing group and northern leasing system,inc"

1, Report #1319237

Jul 27 2016
Kenpo Karate Academy Took the money and does not want to return it Durham North Carolina Author: Miami, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Kenpo Karate Academy Durham, North Carolina

2, Report #1319224

Jul 27 2016
Signals United Inc Ascendance Inc. Signals United, Marketing Southern California, Nationwide Author: California Internet Marketing Companies: Signals United Inc Nationwide

3, Report #1319213

Jul 27 2016
Mediterranean at towngate Ambergate Apts Slumlord, Serious Roach problem, No access to many of the amenities moreno valley California Author: yucaipa, California Housing Rentals: Mediterranean at towngate moreno valley, California

4, Report #1319202

Jul 27 2016
Power Home Roofing / Solar Power Home, LLC., Power Home Solar, LLC., Power Home Roofing, LLC. & Power Home Commercial Solar, Inc. Scam, Faulty Work, Unethical - screwing elderly people out of their hard earned money!! Mooresville North Carolina Author: Mesa, Arizona Solar: Power Home Roofing / Solar Mooresville, Carolina

5, Report #1319199

Jul 27 2016
AWHR Awful Customer Service - When I was selling my house I called to get the buyout information and it has taken 3 days so far and no response. buffalo grove Illinois Author: westborough, Massachusetts Appliances: AWHR buffalo grove, Illinois

6, Report #1319198

Jul 27 2016
Stoneberrystoneberry.com sent wrong color that i ordered and had to pay the shipping although they made the mistake. Then ordered again like a stupid one and they are sending the wrong color . when i called them they said they didnt have the color that i ordered. why didnt they say that instead of sending the wrong one again and trying to say that i orderd the color. Chippewa Internet Author: Bandera, Texas Bed & Bath: Stoneberrystoneberry.com Internet

7, Report #1319193

Jul 27 2016
Theblackcourt.com Temple of Maergzjirah Theblackcourt The Cabal Did not received products I ordered. Will not respond to emails or Facebook messages Warren MI Internet Author: Aurora , Colorado Book Stores: Theblackcourt.com Internet

8, Report #1319176

Jul 27 2016
Beauty Care Products I ordered a free trial of weight loss supplements, I only needed to pay shipping and handling. Sounded great until 14 days and 3 hours later when I received a surprise email that notified me I was being unexpectedly billed $93.59, a trial completion charge. What?! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kingsford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Beauty Care Products Fort Lauderdale, Florida

9, Report #1319188

Public Storage lied about rate hikes and box return policy Seattle Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Storage Companies: Public Storage Seattle, Washington

10, Report #1319165

Jul 27 2016
RooterPlus Inspector Drain, Inc. Professional Scam Artists, Will Take Advantage Using Scare Tactics! Cumming Georgia Author: Cartersville, Georgia Plumbing: RooterPlus Cumming, Georgia

11, Report #1319182

Jul 27 2016
Auto barn Paul Lu Auto barn (owner Paul Lu) ripped me off by selling me a car that had a severely cracked frame and was unsafe to drive off the lot. And went down hill from there. Marietta Georgia
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto barn Marietta, Georgia

12, Report #1319174

Jul 27 2016
Choice Home Warranty No Choice and No good technicians at Choice Home Warranty Edison, NJ 08837 New Jersey Author: Arlington, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, NJ

13, Report #1319150

Jul 27 2016
Design Tech Homes Design Tech Custom homesDesign tech Stealing money with False promises for dream build by company and sales San Antonio / Houston Texas Author: Buda, Texas Builders & Contractors: Design Tech Homes San Antonio , Texas

14, Report #1319167

Jul 27 2016
Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Our Family reunion stuffXpose your business Family reunion t-shirts and tote bags and water bottles Kennesaw GA Internet GA Author: Southfield , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Internet

15, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

16, Report #1319159

Jul 27 2016
Swagbucks A company that's getting the benefit of it's members actions but doesn't want to credit Internet & Redondo Beach CA
Author: Perkinston, Mississippi Internet: Swagbucks Internet

17, Report #1319161

Jul 27 2016
Broadstone Apartments Alliance Property Group WORST PLACE TO LIVE IN CLEARWATER Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Housing Rentals: Broadstone Apartments clearwater, FL

18, Report #1319158

Jul 27 2016
Life Cell South Beach Skin Care after offering a free trial were charged 189.00, the ad is very decieving, in small print states to return in 30 days if not satisfied. So sorry I did not read or understand these terms. If it looks too good to be true, it is. Hopefully other elderly individuals will review the terms before accepting their free trial offer. Hollywood Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Life Cell South Beach Skin Care Hollywood, Florida

19, Report #1319152

Jul 27 2016
Individual_ Claims Chase Numbers 847-426-9209 and 2105200004, foreign speaking gentleman claims he is from Chase. I looked up the numbers and see other fraud reports. Block this number and NEVER answer an unknown number. If any caller wants to reach you and is a legit company/person, they will leave a voice message. Connecticut Internet Author: Connecticut Personal Services: 847-426-9209 Internet

20, Report #1319148

Jul 27 2016
iFriends BRENDA BLACK Rose Campton Was told there would be an initial fee of 50 dollars that will go toward customer credit on the website. I was NOT told there would be ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLAR CHARGE applied to my credit card WITHOUT my permission AND without being FIRST notified Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: iFriends Internet

21, Report #1319143

Jul 27 2016
Economic Frauds Detection & Prevention Inc. Beware SCAM Fraud: Economic Frauds Detection & Prevention Inc Bradenton Florida Author: Alabama Financial Services: Economic Frauds Detection & Prevention Inc. Bradenton, Florida

22, Report #1319138

Jul 27 2016
BrkMob – JJGMS Ltd – FunkyClock - Jamie Law & Jaspal Tatla – Outstanding Debt of $306,387.75 USD Failed to pay outstanding debt for affiliate marketing campaigns run in 2015 totalling $306,387.75 USD Dublin Ireland
this happen to me too Author: Altona Meadows, Other On-Line Business: JJGMS Ltd Internet

23, Report #1319132

Jul 27 2016
Checkmate.com This company has ripped me off for almost $500. They have managed to take out 25 dollars a month for the past two years without even letting me know. I have not allowed them to renew my subscription and they were charging me. I am now unemployed and I charge my back for two years without my authorization las vegas nevada Author: Norfolk, Virginia Internet Services: Checkmate.com Internet

24, Report #1319131

Jul 27 2016
toni legacy rashad Aldridge scammed me out of vegas birthday trip Las Vegas, Nationwide Author: Brockport, New York Attorneys General: toni legacy Nationwide

25, Report #1319129

Jul 27 2016
Kohls department store corporate refund center Kohls.com Kohls corporate greed! $750 promise love forever ring taken back and no refund in sight! Mesa AZ Nationwide
Doesn't make sense Author: Mesa, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Kohls department store corporate refund center Nationwide