IDEAL PAINT & BODY SHOP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Ideal Paint & Body Shop
There may be more specific results for "Ideal Paint & Body Shop"
For more specific results for "Ideal Paint & Body Shop"
Showing 1-25 of 8,954 Found Reports For more specific results for "Ideal Paint & Body Shop"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Try Replenish LOVELYBEAUTYSKIN , 8882218167 , UT 0000 & BODY RENEWAL TODAY , WICHITA , KS 0000 & GARCINIAMAXFIT , 8444750023 , VA 0000 & SKINMAGNIFICENT , 8777831954 , KS 0000 Fraud, unauthorized charges to my credit card Unknown Internet Are you a victim after purchasing beauty or skin care products? Author: Belmont, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Try Replenish Internet

Jul 27 2017
TOG SHOP POOR POLICIES, HIGH SHIPPING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS LIE TO MISLEAD YOU Internet Author: UPPER SADDLE RIVER, New Jersey Clothing Stores: TOG SHOP Internet

Jul 27 2017
Evolution Sports Motors We found a vehicle online and wanted it after talking to Monica. We live 8 hours from the dealership so had to do everything by phone and fax. Monica promised the car was in great condition and when we finally saw it it was falling apart. She said it had been in an accident but was only cosmetic and you couldnt even tell. When we saw the car the driver side mirror had a huge crack in it, the hood was uneven and poorly painted, the driver side blinker was falling into the body, the back bumper was cracked and poorly painted and the passenger side had multiple cracks in the body. We decided it was not what was promised and the manager promised to mail my $1000 back the following Monday. Here we are 2 months later and still have not received a refund.  Houston Texas Author: wink, Texas Auto Dealers: Evolution Sports Motors Houston, Texas

Jul 26 2017
Burke's Interior Painting and Handyman Service Scott and Stacie Burke We hired them to paint an entire interior walls of main floor. and they walked away with 50% deposit and only finish up one bedroom and one bathroom. The deposit was more than what they got paid for according to the break down of the contract they sent us. They only showed up for first day and at the end of the first day, they started complaining about the walls and showed up late the second day and only finish up another coat of pain and left us with unfinished work. We contacted them multiple times trying to work things out but it seemed to us that their plan was to walk away since day 1 and just come up with excused of dr's appointment, and traffic for not showing up ontime or at all. I mentioned to them that the money they got is basically stolen from us because it is not equal to the service that was rendered and they used a very bad language and came up with more excuse... Summerville South Carolina Author: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina Home Improvements: Burke's Interior Painting and Handyman Service Summerville, South Carolina

Jul 24 2017
Andrew The Handyman Beasley Andrew the Handyman Hired him to paint a 2BR rental including ceilings. Did a horrible job! Uneven, splotchy, didn't paint edges! Arlington Texas
Author: Colleyville, Texas Home Improvements: Andrew The Handyman Beasley Arlington, Texas

Jul 24 2017
spectrachrome, spectra chrome llc, spectra chrome, sprayonchrome.com, sprayonchrome.com, daniel A McLaughlin, Lori Salliotte, Dug Smith They took 20,000 dollars from me. The product is garbage, it doesn't work. Please Do Not buy From Them Clearwater Florida Author: Boise, Idaho Body Work & Repair: spectrachrome, spectra chrome llc Clearwater, Florida

Jul 23 2017
Mike and Sons Autobody - Sacramento - Mike & Sons Auto Body - Took the money and ran! - Roseville California
Author: Roseville, California Body Work & Repair: Mike and Sons Autobody - Sacramento Roseville, California

Jul 22 2017
Dents R US Nick Thompson Ruined the paint on my car, promised to come back to buff it out and disappeared, never to be heard from again Orange County and San Gabriel Valley California
Author: Huntington Beach, California Body Work & Repair: Dents R US Orange County and San Gabriel Valley, California

Jul 22 2017
Sam's Club Pharmacy The Pharmacy is Very nice and provide excellent service. When a Member goes to Sam's they expect the best in pricing. I had a prescription filled last week (July 2017) and I was very surprised at the cost. I ask the lady why this prescription was costing triple what my co-pay was if I used an Independent Pharmacy. She said that she did NOT know and that is what my Insurance did not pay. This seems very strange that The Medicine Shop CAN charge less than what a large Corporation charges their Members. Something IS Wrong with this! Johnson City Tennessee Author: TELFORD, Tennessee Pharmacies: Drugstores: Sam's Club Pharmacy Johnson City , Tennessee

Jul 22 2017
Nebraska Stain and Seal Ruined the deck, grass, plants, and concrete patio below. Refuses to issue refund or fix the issue Omaha Nebraska
Author: Papillion, Nebraska Paint & Wallpaper: Nebraska Stain and Seal Omaha, Nebraska

Jul 22 2017
Car zone , Cathy I bought a car there a month ago it has been in the shop for major issues 3 times and just left me stranded. I called and talked to the manager and she basically said it's my car now so it's my problem. Dover delaware Nationwide Warranty Author: Milford, Delaware Auto Dealers: Car zone Dover, Delaware

Jul 21 2017
Pure body elite Garnocia cambogia They offered me a free trial ,just have to pay for the shipping, and they charged me $90 for no reason at all Internet Internet Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Pure body elite Internet

Jul 20 2017
Tommy Carroll Carroll Painting, Carroll Coatings , Carroll Barn Painting, Pat Carroll Painting Paid $3500 to paint my pole barn. He said he was ordering the paint and would be back on monday. Never showed, wont answer or call me back. North Augusta South Carolina Author: Collinsville, Illinois Home Improvements: Tommy Carroll North Augusta, South Carolina

Jul 18 2017
Classic Auto Services - Bob Waller Fraudulent Billing, False Statements of Work Status, Zero Accountability, Zero Dependability New Boston New Hampshire Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Body Work & Repair: Classic Auto Services New Boston, New Hampshire

Jul 18 2017
Body Candy Outlet Mulligan Specials is the name they use in e-mails. I believe my order was confirmed on June 18. All efforts to contact has been in vain. They still are loading up my mailbox with new offers each day. Woodland Hills California Author: Miami, Oklahoma Sporting Goods: Body Candy Outlet Woodland Hills, California

Jul 17 2017
Llantera Munoz Tire/Auto shop I drove my car to their shop and had to have it towed out. Avondale Az Author: Avondale, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Llantera Munoz Tire/Auto shop

Jul 15 2017
body candy outlet mind and body gear Do not dend order Do not answer phone nor emails Charge you it has been a month with no repond and no order shiped Woodland Hills, CA 91364 Internet
Author: pittsfield, Massachusetts Sunglasses: body candy outlet Internet

Jul 15 2017
prepaid mobile shop llc / wireless mobile Sold stolen goods and overcharged my account new york New York Author: glasgow, New York Cellular Phone Companies: prepaid mobile shop llc new york, New York

Jul 14 2017
shopmedionline.com shop medi online Oh you don't have to worrie, I'm Just Ripping You Off For Your Last $300.00 Then Try To Get $200 More. Man I told you, don't rip me off And I Trusted You. Now All Hell Is Going To Break Loose California Nationwide Author: gresham, Oregon Drug Stores: shopmedionline.com Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Sherri Ann Baldy I placed an order for a coloring book on her Bestie shop the money of 18.90 was taken right away from my account on june 23 2017 i recieved an email from the Bestie shop that my item has shipped on july 4 th 2017 it has been 2 weeks it should not take this long for me to get my order i contacted sherri Baldy on her face book and she keeps giving me different stories as to why my book has not gotten to me yet i told her i want a refund she stated that a refund would not be given and she would track the item this has not been done and i still have no book. Very unhappy! Riverside Calif California Author: Rosamond, California Better Business Bureau: Sherri Ann Baldy California

Jul 13 2017
Burlap Apparel, Shop Burlap, s****. Author: Westminster, California Clothing Stores: Burlap Apparel Internet

Jul 13 2017
COLORMANIA PAINT CORY OR KHORY SENT WRONG HARLEY FENDER WITH EXTRA HOLES AND WOULDN'T CALL BACK OR RETURN EMAILS INTERNET Author: NORCO, California Motorcycles: COLORMANIA PAINT

Jul 13 2017
JD .byryder Charlie Rhonda and Michelle I have had problems every since day one I pulled off the lot there was a jerking a bad jerk in the car I took it right back to them they test drove it said nothing was wrong because no lights was on there was nothing they can do nothing was broke there was nothing they can do. so time goes by I complain and I complain and I complain and they're still nothing they can do. so I go to the shop everyday from the time they open till the time they close. I sit there come to find out it was transmission but they didn't want to tell me that until my warranty expired.  Owensboro Kentucky Author: East chicago, Indiana Auto Dealers: JD byryder Owensboro, Kentucky

Jul 13 2017
Huertas Shop selling books on Amazon Ordered two books from Amazon to be filled by Huertas Shop. Didn't get them so checked the delivery, and Amazon had that they were delivered to my address, but in checking I see that they were delivered to Scarsdale, NY not my home in Ohio! Called Amazon who sent an email in my name, but no repsonse. In calling Amazon a 2nd time, I did further checking, tried to find them online, no luck, Amazon said they had only their email address. Further checking and I found your Ripoff site and saw one other complaint, so now will cancel my order on Amazon and get refunded! What the heck are they doing? I guess they cheated Amazon. don't know Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio On-Line Stores: Huertas Shop Internet

Jul 12 2017
BEAUTYCREAM ENVIOUS HEALTHY SHOP FLAWLESS HEALTHY HEALTHYLIFE ORDERED FREE TRIAL AND KEEPS SENDING PRODUCT IN DIFFERENT NAMES AND AUTOMATIC CHARGES. CANNOT FIND A WAY TO STOP IT. THE PRICE IS THROUGH THE ROOF! NEW YORK Internet Author: Erie, Colorado Telemarketers: BEAUTYCREAM Internet