Your Search | ideal paint & body shop

Dec 01 2016
Get More Vehicle Wraps HORRIBLE Compay. Run! Ontario California Author: Orange, California Body Work & Repair: Get More Vehicle Wraps Ontario, California

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I too seem to have been scammed by these people. I placed an online order November 11, was also given a confirmation nimber and was told by email the item was ready to shop and I could track it. Irvine , Ca Internet
Author: Bristol , Rhode Island Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
NFL Shop Refused to replace defective Steelers clock. Internet Author: Virginia Bch, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: NFL Shop Internet

Nov 29 2016
The Variety Shop purchased a clock on line-total plus shipping was about 65.00-haven't received it or no word from them but they got their money on the 14th oov Internet Author: Okeechobee, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

Nov 29 2016
Deal Empire I ordered a body shaper on Nov9th 2016 I have emailed with no response and also tried to call no answer and the phone either rings or is busy . This place is a rip off Irvine California Author: Denver , Colorado Attorney Generals: Deal Empire Irvine, California

Nov 29 2016
The Deal EmpireThe Deal I orders a body shaper, I have not recieved my order, and the phone # they give is busy always busy. They will not return my e-mails either Irvine California Author: Newton, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal EmpireThe Deal Irvine, California

Nov 28 2016
Cellogica This company sent me an email saying it was a survey from kohls which is a store I do shop in so I did the survey and it said I would pay shipping and get a free trial of their product. Then a few days later I was charged $129 and change and another 99 dollars and change so over 200$$ total.  Internet Author: Fort Benning , Georgia Health Spas: Cellogica Internet

Nov 27 2016
Success Auto Tech SHADY Mechanic Shop ROSEMEAD California Author: Rosemead, California Auto Repair Service: Success Auto Tech ROSEMEAD, California

Nov 26 2016
The Deal Empire Order two orders (Order #DE127193) body shapers and never receive on November 5th, 2016. The order has a discount code YAY10. I continue to receive email with discount but no order has come as of yet. No tracking number to track, phone number to call about order and no contact from them. I took $40.00 and no order! Internet Author: W. Babylon, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 26 2016
the deal empire ordered body shaper panties on 11.7.2016,,email indicated item would ship in 72 hours, never received Irvine California Author: Somerset, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: the deal empire Internet

Nov 24 2016
Dream Shop USA TIVO Stream Scam Winter Haven Florida
Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Miscellaneous Electronics: Dream Shop USA Winter Haven, Florida

Nov 23 2016
KMart Don't shop online Nationwide Author: New York Furniture & Furnishings: KMart Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Shop the World #1 employer of diners & shoppersJune Shepardjshepard@feintmrd.comjshepard@usa.com Large checks to deposit and withdraw in order to transfer money from your account within 24 hrs. through MoneyGram Internet Author: Greenville, Michigan Banks: Shop the World Internet

Nov 23 2016
The Rosary Shop - Seth and Tyra Murray Order never fulfilled after 12 months, ZERO communication McMinnville Internet, OR
Author: Berlin, Massachusetts Specialty Stores: The Rosary Shop Internet

Nov 23 2016
Excalibur of Avondale Collision Repair - Matthew Hodge Poor quality work, incompetent staff, dishonest, shady auto body shop. Do not use this company!! Avondale Arizona Author: Avondale, Arizona Body Work & Repair: Excalibur of Avondale Collision Repair Avondale, Arizona

Nov 22 2016
Googolshop.com Googol Shop Filed off serial numbers on supposedly new Alpine radio Los Angeles California
Author: Rowland Heights, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Googolshop.com Los Angeles , California

Nov 22 2016
Master Pro Collission Incompetent repair men that will cost you more money! Aurora Colorado
Author: denver, Colorado Body Work & Repair: Master Pro Collission Aurora, Colorado

Nov 22 2016
Coolest Coolers LLC I pre ordered a cooler over 2 years ago from coolest cooler and have yet to receive it. This was a Kickstarter campaign in which I payed $180.00 up front to receive this cooler as soon as it was manufactured. I keep receiving numerous updates but it has been over a year and have not go item what I ordered. What upsets me the most is that I saw this cooler at a Bass Pro shop for sale. How can this be available to the consumer before the the people that pre ordered it???? This project is a total ripoff and I know there are a lot of people who have not received their cooler. I want my cooler as promised. I kept my end of the deal and coolest cooler should keep theirs. They are just full of excuses. Portland Oregon Author: Harlingen , Texas Boat Brokers: Sporting Goods: Coolest Cooler Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
The Variety Shop BEWARE: PURCHASE NEVER RECEIVED Internet Author: BEDFORD, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Electronics: The Variety Shop Internet

Nov 21 2016
Louis Vuitton Shop Internet Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Louis Vuitton Shop Internet

Nov 21 2016
The Variety Shop STOLE MY MONEY Internet Author: New Jersey Home & Garden Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

Nov 20 2016
Carhop UAC HELLO MY NAME IS John G AND I PURCHASED A 2003 CHEVROLET MALIBU FROM CARHOP IN LAKEWOOD, WA ON NOVEMBER 3,2016 and it now NOVEMBER 20,2016 as of now it was in the shop for almost a week.  Lakewood Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Dealers: Carhop Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Alucia Skin Care Eye serumAlucia Shop Scam you that you are getting free 14 day trial for only cost of shipping. NO WHERE are terms and conditions but a few weeks later you get charged almost $200 for the product. Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Barrington, Illinois Mail Order Services: Alucia Skin Care Internet

Nov 18 2016
Rosegal ordered four shirts size 2x. took at least three weeks to arrive one at a time. the shirt is like a size medium! no way it is a 2x so i decide to call and get a return label. tried the phone number given and it is a non working number! so then I try to fill out a support claim. Told my problem and get to the bottom of the screen where there is a code you have to put in to submit. It clearly says 9838 which is what I put in!! Kept saying code is not correct Really! This is just ridiculous! I just want to return the four shirts and get my money back! Found an email support@rosegal.com we will see if that helps. never again will i shop at this site! Internet Author: Elwood, Indiana Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Nov 17 2016
Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery Tim Marten in San Francisco ruined my friends face and body by doing several unagreed procedures.She had only excess skin that had to be removed due to skin injury. She agreed to have temple lift and facial skin lift with Dr. Marten. Timothy Maryen agr Botched, ruined face, brast sensation ruined, unagreed procedures, horrible mistake San Francisco California Sexual abuse crime! Author: California Plastic Surgeons: Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery San Francisco, California