Your Search | image incentive ,smart advertising solutions

Jan 20 2017
I/O COM Vehicle Tools I/O Com over promises and under delivers WOODINVILLE Washington Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Advertising Services: I/O COM WOODINVILLE, Washington

Jan 20 2017
Dutch Miller Chevrolet Dutch Miler Chevrolet false advertising and fraud Huntington West Virginia Author: Huntington, West Virginia Auto Dealers: Dutch Miller Chevrolet Huntington, West Virginia

Jan 20 2017
Crossroads Restaurant I paid for advertising on phone book covers and never received the service. Florence South Carolina Author: Chester, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Crossroads Restaurant Florence, South Carolina

Jan 20 2017
Yodle Worse Scam EVER!! Internet Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: Yodle Internet

Jan 20 2017
 Ordered Magic tracks Nov. 26 2016. Recieved Dec. 16 or 17 2016. It is not what they are advertising. Nationwide Author: Paris, Tennessee Racetracks: Magictracks.com

Jan 20 2017
enhancebeautycare tryreskin.com, greencoffeesupper.com, radigalmarketing llc, tedaldi counsulting llc, revitalize beauty carerenew beauty care False advertising, multiple erroneous charges to credit card, direct you to multiple different website all says free but its not, BUYER BEWARE, product DOES NOT WORK, website said $1.99 shipping your acct. is billed almost $400.00 Up North Internet Author: Florida Internet Marketing Companies: enhancebeautycare Internet

Jan 20 2017
EyeOpulent - Skin Opulent Trick Advertising Fountain Valley Internet Correction Author: Hull, Iowa Alternative Health: EyeOpulent Internet

Jan 20 2017
Acuity Professional Placement Solutions The Acuity Team They do not honor their warranty or guarantee Sarasota Florida Author: Orland Park, Illinois Business Consulting: Acuity Professional Placement Solutions Sarasota, Florida

Jan 20 2017
DNA Diagnostics Center  scammed Rocky Mount Virginia Author: Rocky Mount, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: DNA Diagnostics Center Rocky Mount, Virginia

Jan 20 2017
TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING I was told the shirts would ship in 2-3 weeks which made sense as that was when school started, in September I was told 90-180 days. To date I have not seen any shirts. I emailed them and they informed me they would be delivered in 90-180 days, even referencing the email I received in September telling me they had people back out so they were not able to print the shirts. I have also called numerous times and have not received any help.This is Fraud The school never got anything Austin Texas Author: Katy, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING Austin, Texas

Jan 19 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Next town technology PVT LTD I am a Home User Alabama Internet Author: she`, Alabama Customer: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Internet

Jan 19 2017
Prestige Home Solutions Scum bags, fraud, a** holes Baltimore Maryland Author: Clinton, Maryland Builders & Contractors: Prestige Home Solutions Baltimore, Maryland

Jan 19 2017
care.com !FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! Internet Author: hialeah, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: care.com Internet

Jan 18 2017
socialtrade.biz ablaze info solutions, web-work.in scam, MLM fraud, speakasia fraud. New Delhi Internet Author: New Delhi, Alabama Multi Level Marketing: socialtrade.biz Internet

Jan 18 2017
Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Tim Duval and Elizabeth Duval of Cars and Credit of Hollywood Florida / Global Automotive / Omni Credit LLC / Home Solutions of Broward Realty Car Dealer ripped me off and refuses to pay me back my life savings Hollywood Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Explosive Advertising Smart Circle MLM - Grey Area Pyramid Scheme - Scam Tampa Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Sales People: Explosive Advertising Tampa, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Auditone Hearing Aids, Inc Kiely Ball Auditone Hearing Aids uses bait-and-switch sales technique in advertising to pray on senior citizens. Westlake Village California Author: California Hearing Aid Centers: Auditone Hearing Aids, Inc Westlake Village, California

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Pro General Insurance Solutions Inc Refunded policy instead of paying claim California Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Car Insurance: Pro General Insurance Solutions Inc Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Md ageless solutions. Dr. Yaki sosa MD and CEO Miami Author: Miami, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Md ageless solutions. Dr. Yaki sosa

Jan 17 2017
Eviction Solutions 1 800 Eviction SolutionsPlummer/Oggins Group Fraud Scam Internet Author: Sacramento, California Legal Services: Eviction Solutions Internet

Jan 17 2017
smart start smart start interlocks are set up to fail you internet for sure Nationwide Author: port angeles, Washington Questionable Activities: smart start Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Revita Youth, Precious Skin Rx Supervisor: Milton False Advertising, Robbed my Bank Account, Lied to me and Tricked me! St. Peterburg Florida  Internet Author: San Diego, California Bait-and-Switch: Revita Youth, Precious Skin Rx St. Peterburg,

Jan 17 2017
QuoteWizard QuoteWizard leads- Life Agents Beware Seattle Washington Author: Austin, Texas Advertising Agencies: Quote Wizard Internet