Your Search | impact worldwide impact 210

Jan 16 2017
Hilton Worldwide Hilton Grand Vacations The Hilton is shady! They charged us 17% interest on a time share. Never told us we had to pay $660 for the loan that they we were told we could easily get a home equity and pay off. We couldn't get a home equity and they said we missed out 5 day window. We were told 14 days and with in out 5 days was Christma, a long flight, and Then New Years prep. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Lincoln, California Resorts: Hilton Worldwide Honolulu , Hawaii

Dec 28 2016
Communications from the chairman of Review Committee Worldwide advantage Chandler Arizona This company sent me a notice saying that I won $750,000 and it just sent $18 and $2 shipping little did I know that nothing in return Arizona Nationwide Author: LAKESIDE, California Accounting: Communications from the chairman of Review Committee

Dec 27 2016
Said Kadiri Said El Kadiri, CEO of Travel Worldwide Cheap ,TWC, Said cancelled flight of tour group ,15, without our knowledge two days before Christmas. Internet Author: Largo, Maryland Air Travel: Said Kadiri Internet

Dec 23 2016
Network Limousine & Transportation ruined my wedding day Palm Harbor Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Wedding Services: Network Transportation Worldwide Palm Harbor, Florida

Dec 14 2016
Worldwide Salon Marketing Client Attraction System The never ending trial enrollment scam Osborne Park Other Author: Bozeman, Montana Hair Salons: Worldwide Salon Marketing Osborne Park, Other

Dec 13 2016
Worldwide vintage auto Completely scammed by this dealership Denver Internet Author: Newark , Delaware Auto Dealers: Worldwide vintage auto Internet

Dec 11 2016
MC2 Funding - Darek Marcel Eaves Baoming Group, BlueBanc Capital Scamming Worldwide Georgia, Costa Rica, Tx, California, NY, Ohio, etc Multiple internet sites Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Financial Services: MC2 Funding - Darek Marcel Eaves Royal Palm Beach, Florida

Dec 11 2016
Worldwide Group Travel Lisa Jones & Sabrina Filosa lying, rip off, stealing, not refunding money due to us Mount Sinai New York Author: New York Travel Services: Worldwide Group Travel Mount Sinai, New York

Dec 10 2016
Texas Family Fitness Impact Fitness A Scam of a place Coppell Texas Wrong Author: Irving, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Texas Family Fitness Coppell,

Dec 04 2016
cloudbet.com cloudbet.comsupport@cloudbet.com SCAM - No phone number - Never respond to email request worldwide internet Internet Author: fresno, California Casinos: cloudbet.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
EROS GUIDE EROSADS.COM escort advertising, massage, dominatrix USA worldwide Internet Update Author: Montreal, Quebec Entertainers: EROS GUIDE EROSADS.COM Internet

Nov 30 2016
Worldwide Express Logistics Company Preys on Small Businesses Pasadena, California Nationwide Author: City of Industry, California Shipping Companies: Worldwide Express Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Impact Telecom Deceptive Telecom Conpany Giving Fraud Information Centennial Colorado Author: Clovis , California Advertising / Deceptive: Impact Telecom Centennial, Colorado

Nov 29 2016
Montana capital I've been stuck with this company for about three years now and cannot even finish paying off the loan that I got for $2,500 it seems like every month you're supposed to go ahead and pay $200 and it's supposed to go down every month right wrong they go ahead and hit you with the fee of $6 a day along with your $ 210 a month making it a total of $400 a month .. beware of this company nothing but scammers I wish I knew a way out instead of having to give them my money some help!!! north Hollywood California Author: Anaheim, California Car Financing: Montana capital north Hollywood, California

Nov 29 2016
Nationwide Automotive Group, Inc Worldwide Auto Protection PATHOLOGICAL LIARS... Fairfield Ohio Author: Carlisle, Ohio Auto Dealers: Nationwide Automotive Group, Inc Fairfield, Ohio

Nov 20 2016
Silver Cloud Financial I got a $600 loan I was told over the phone that the loan could be paid back in 3 payments first payment 210 second payment 201 and the third payment would be 369 now I'm being told that the first payment of 210 was all interest on the loan and that it's only 780 to pay back if you pay it all at once I was also then told that the terms were for a twenty payment stretch I know this should be illegal I have never had a loan like this before and I don't recommend this company to any one Internet Author: TAYLOR, Michigan Loans: Silver Cloud Financial Internet

Nov 12 2016
Empowr.com Worldwide Social Network and Marketplace Scam San Francisco California Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Internet: Empowr.com San Francisco , California

Nov 10 2016
Marijuanaonline007 Marijuana 007, Marijuana online 007, get kush now, greenhornet001 Ripped off for $210 laurel Internet Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Marijuanaonline007 Internet

Nov 04 2016
Impact ranking E-biz marketing5-starFirst usa Seattle Washington Internet Author: Estero, Florida Business Consulting: Impact ranking Internet

Nov 02 2016
Cenex Worldwide Grant Strategy Solutions-Grant Assist Resource Center, Cenex Worldwide Ewealth Masters, Creative Web Professional Service, Grant Babylon E-Learning System-Gera Grant, Hydra Grant charged 6,000, said I would get back in grant money. Phoenix Arizona Author: Myakka City, Florida Financial Services: Cenex Worldwide Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 31 2016
Worldwide Housing Executive WorldWideHousing.bizExecutive ESamantha CarterJim LampleyDiamond MillerBrittney CadwellApril Baker Cancelled hotel reservation and stole money Las Vegas Nevada Author: Santa Ana, California Con Artists: Worldwide Housing Executive Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 28 2016
Prestige Worldwide Moving Prestige Worldwide Moving & Storage Prestige Moving & Storage Liars, con-artists, and thieves. Miramar Florida Author: Boston, Massachusetts tempdir: Prestige Worldwide Moving Miramar, Florida

Oct 28 2016
ECM Worldwide Thomas Thompson ECM Worldwide/ Thomas Thompson sent me a 20 year old damaged electronic control module. Mr. Thompson has refused to replace the part or offer a refund and has accused the mechanic and myself of destroying the part. The mechanic spoke by phone with Tom Thompson the minute it did not work and received nothing but accusations. Trion Georgia
LIES UPON LIES Author: Marina, California tempdir: tempdir: ECM Worldwide Trion, Georgia

Oct 27 2016
Empowr takes money from your credit card without permission other than you agreed to in the beginning, Sell items for you without you being able to access the money but they tried to take $250.00 from me after being in the business for less than 2 months. Internet ,Worldwide Author: Oxford, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Empowr Internet

Oct 23 2016
NFL game pass Nfl Does the NFL hate soldiers? Worldwide and Nationwide I don't know who you think you are talking to Author: Brooklyn, New York Sports Teams & Clubs: NFL game pass Nationwide