Your Search | indymac bank, now one west

Oct 25 2016
sunfrog t's I placed and order on 9/11/16 and have not recieved it. Nationwide Author: West Virginia Customer: sunfrog t's Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Broadstar 500+ days and counting with interrupton in service! Gainesville, Florida, West Palm Beach, Florida Nationwide Author: Gainesville, Florida Cable TV: Broadstar Nationwide

Tunji One and Only Me Tunji Internet
Author: Cypress, Texas Bars Lounges & Clubs: Tunji One and Only Me Internet

Oct 24 2016
American Leasure Group ALG Tried to get a check for $595 and my bank account number which I refused to give them. Florida Author: El Centro, California Boat Cruises: American Leasure Group Florida

Oct 24 2016
capital one furious about the run around Nationwide Author: st louis, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: capital one Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Essential Drug Store Ordered 5 things from them on Aug 26, 16. It is now 10-24-16 and still waiting! The only take checks by internet so you have no recourse with your bank! Called them several times, now that stop taking calls Austin Texas Internet Author: Hedgesville, West Virginia Drugstores: Essential Drug Store Internet

Oct 24 2016
peoples bank banking unusual as with others, lender claimed I was pre-approved & only needed to pay appraisal fee and it would fund..after doing that, they' disapproved loan & kept money Internet Author: LA MESA, California Mortgage Brokers: peoples bank Internet

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Electronics Number One Electronics #1Lou SalasLouis Salas DID NOT HONOR WARRANTY/ AVOIDS CALLS/DOESN'T SHOW UP WHEN HE SAYS HE WILL Boca Raton Florida Author: Palm City , Florida Television Parts & Services: Electronics Number One Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 24 2016
Chase Chase BankJP Morgan BankJP Morgan Chase Bank Chase Bank Freezes My Account For No Reason (because they can) Dallas Texas Author: Kansas City, Missouri Banks: Chase Dallas, Texas

Oct 24 2016
Skinenergize-- Ellen's company automatic bank deduction with out my knowing Internet Author: Omaha, Nebraska Beauty Salons: Skinenergize Internet

Oct 24 2016
Sun Coast Organics I made an order from this company, my money was taken, my order never processed. The owner Jim is a terrible business owner. I left a google review for his company- and instead of being a man, he DELETED HIS COMPANY from google. If that doen't speak volumes about his business practices. There are ripoff complaints on the BBB,, grasscity, and more. The owner made two facebooks and then rated himself! I had to call my bank to stop the payment. Their order details indicated you would receive a call to verify age- I did not receive any calls. BUYER BEWARE. They also are not FDA approved- so their use of the word organic is a lie and cannot be proven. NOT ORGANIC. Florida Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Tobacco Companies: Sun Coast Organics Internet

Oct 24 2016
Senior soulmates Dating Site Started April 2016e They took over $100and when I cancelled about 5 minutes later they refused to refund my money Now the site has disappeared Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Websites: Senior soulmates Dating Site Internet

Oct 23 2016
Acceptance Now Rooms To Go DUPED! Purchase was $730. Put down $230-financed $500 and it turned into $2000. Norcross Georgia Customer Service Author: Conley, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Acceptance Now Norcross , Georgia

Oct 23 2016
SEM* BUDGET SAV 800-4751942 /MN charged my bank account MN Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: SEM* BUDGET SAV 800-4751942 /MN Internet

Oct 23 2016
Nicholas Davis He has multiple email accounts. On one of his email accounts ( he goes my This guy is a lying, deceiving, low life scumbag, who will take your money and run! East Orange New Jersey Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Nicholas Davis East Orange , New Jersey

Oct 23 2016
Peter Cameron Halliday Universal Trustees TrustWhen my phone has internet service then you can call any of these international numbers:-USA  +1 (818) 570 5520   UK  +44 (020) 3286 8754Australia +61 (03) 9028 6811 Hong Kong +852 8193 0456Texts to +61 415297210 work in most r High Yield Investment Program ( HYIP ) : This company promise you that you can make very high return on investment up to 10 000 %. Once you invest your fund this fraudster called Peter C Halliday will send you a receipt to make you feel he is avting like a Trustee . He always tells you that he works under Trust Law for the benefits of all Depositors .After a few weeks he will confirm that the Investment Program failed and that he can not give further informations or details. He will confirm that he can not refund your money as he invested it in a Trade Platform and that he is victim as well. Many people lost their money and when you ask for evidence to where the money has been transfered he refuses to disclose any bank report or contracts that he signed . Stay far far away from this fraudster!!! Melbourne - Victoria Internet Author: GENEVA, Other Financial Services: Peter Cameron Halliday Internet

Oct 23 2016
Wood forest national bank Took away overdraft protection with no notice....consecutive overdraft fees....acct has had bogus charges numerous times..I have had to change my card acct 4 times hickory North Carolina Author: hickory, North Carolina Accounting: wood forest national bank hickory, North Carolina

Oct 23 2016
Joe's Datacenter, LLC Joes Data Center Spam Hosting Site posing as a web hosting service Kansas City (Paseo West) Missouri (US)
Author: Henderson, North Carolina Web Hosting: Joe's Datacenter, LLC Internet

Oct 23 2016
skinboostpro fraudulently charged 89.95 to my bank acct. arizona Author: pittsford, New York Beauty Salons: skinboostpro Internet

Oct 23 2016
Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions Partners Wood forest National Bank Merchant Services Lied to me said they where with my bank and my credit card scanners needed to be updated due to chips in cards or if I didn't I won't be able to do credit card transactions Texas Internet Author: Elkridge, Maryland Animal Services: Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions Partners Internet

Oct 22 2016
McDonald's Rude, Gangster and Ghetto Employees and Management at the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, Dallas, TX 75212. This is a Black Owned Establishment That Treats It's Customers With Contempt. Terrible Food Quality , Had A Roach Fried in With My French Fries. Will Report to Health Department. Dallas Texas
Robert aka Pseudo Detective - NOTHING you've said invalidates the credibility of this report. Author: Dallas, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Dallas, Texas

Oct 22 2016
NKC Transportation Lied, Cheated, and Didn't Pay! Kansas City Missouri Author: Keyser, West Virginia Trucking Companies: NKC Transportation Kansas City, Missouri

Oct 22 2016
HEWLETT PARKARD All-in-one printers ENVY Nationwide Author: Wallaceburg, Ontario Electronic Manufacturers: HEWLETT PARKARD Nationwide