Your Search | indymac bank, now one west

Aug 23 2016
Vince Enterprises I was contacted by Insight Services on behalf of Vince Enterprises, they said in 2004 I took a loan from Vince Enterprises and now owe them $1,010. I have not taken a loan in over 10 years and when I did have one, I paid it in full, now they want to sue me for $1,000 are theses people CRAZY, sue me for what 12 years later Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: Vince Enterprises Internet

Aug 23 2016
TCF Bank TCF charges 3% of check amount to cash a check for non-customers. Fraser, MI Nationwide Author: Fraser, Michigan Banks: TCF Bank Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
The Adjustment Bureau, Inc. rip-off! They try to collect on debts that have been paid or been discharged on bankruptcy. Woodland Hills California Author: west valley city, Utah Collection Agencies: The Adjustment Bureau Woodland Hills, California

Aug 23 2016
ProEx Underground Jason Butts Jason Butts and ProEx Underground is a SCAM - They take your money and will not complete the job. I have placed over 20 phone calls, even showed up to place of business. Jason promised a refund in full by end of July 2016 for the neglience and today, 8/23/16 we haven't received the check, and now having to file suit. Windsor Colorado Author: Windsor, Colorado Maintenance Companies: ProEx Underground Windsor, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
Triad Financial Corp Santander-- 12 years car paid off and NO ONE HAS MY TITLE Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Financing: Triad Financial Corp Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Synchrony Bank GE Capital False Advertising and they don't care about consumer. Atlanta Nationwide What You're Saying Is... Author: North Hollywood, California Banks: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
8772936185Vitalskin HealthB*Dermisglow Ad said pay for shipping to receive two products. I was billed for two shipping charges and both came in one package. Mo and Az Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: 8772936185Vitalskin

Aug 23 2016
Home Choice Buy it Now LLC Fraud/Rip off Saint Paul Minnesota Author: Woodbury, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Home Choice Saint Paul, Minnesota

Aug 23 2016
Opticsfast eyeglassesdepot I ordered frame and received an notice that the product I ordered was damaged and was now out of stock. The same story and same email others in this forum have been receiving. Then, the company refused to refund the money, but insisted I chose a different product instead. I have disputed the charge with Amex. New York Internet Author: Montana Bait-and-Switch: Opticsfast Internet

Aug 23 2016
Pes*hlty-online.com A charge for 82.37 was on my bank statement. Never heard of this company and certainly never ordered anything. Called bank and filed claim but was informed by the bank, if I did not catch this fraudulent charge within a certain time period, my claim cou Ripoff in China!!! Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Customer: Pes*hlty-online.com Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Standard Parking Plus On four different occasions I was double charged when using my debit card to pay for parking. On one particular day I was charged when I did not use the garage parking at all. Columbus Ohio Author: Whitehall, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Standard Parking Plus Columbus, Ohio

Aug 22 2016
Taste 4 Savings I actually have no idea when or how this company got my credit card information, but they are now taking $24.95 per month from my account. Minnetonka MN Nationwide Author: Anderson, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Taste 4 Savings Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
VW Credit VW Credit incorreclty processed my monthly payment did not inform me their error now report me unfairly to Credit Bureau Hillsboro Oregon Author: Issaquah, Washington Credit Services: VW Credit Hillsboro, Oregon

Aug 22 2016
Wilber&associates.p.c I been receiving mail after mails from afni then now wilber & associate , p.c. about an auto claim that involve in 10/01/2015 in which i have no clue how they accusing me for this. Normal Illinois Author: Sacramento, California Car Insurance: Wilber&associates.p.c Normal, Illinois

Aug 22 2016
Hope For Homes Contacted by Jared, wanted to refinance my home, Jared requested $1550.00 to be sent through Western Union. Now the bank is foreclosing on my house. Mira Loma California Author: Hartford, Connecticut Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Hope For Homes Mira Loma , California

Aug 22 2016
Money4life my contract was suppose to end with this company in July.. I check my banking account and I'm still getting billed from this company. I called back in March to make sure that my contract was suppose to end in July.. and they confirmed so and now I get this bill. I spoke with the customer service person in Utah and they told me it will take them 1 to 3 business days for them to get back to me. Mind you this three year contract is suppose to be over with now. Murray Utah Author: Linden, New Jersey Financial Education: Money4life Murray , Utah

Aug 22 2016
Colder's Furniture Tough Luck Buddy West Allis Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Colder's Furniture West Allis, Wisconsin

Aug 22 2016
enterprise rental boardman ohio this company confirmed i would only be charged for the days i used the car. i was assured no problem if i returned it early, no charges!!! this company has no drop off box for the keys when they are closed. i left the vehicle parked right were i picked it up during closed hours, keys in the console. 5 days later im contacted and told i will be charged for 5 extra days , because i didnt call and tell them the keys where in the console in plain view. i was told because no one bothered to look in the car for the keys it was out of service and i will be charged for those days. he confirmed i returned it early, but said no one knew to open the door and see the key in plain sight..... boardman Ohio Your... Author: columbiana, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: enterprise rental boardman ohio Boardman, Ohio

Aug 22 2016
KUVO EYE CREAM KUVO EYE CREAM888-556-6268, UT 08035998 Charged $99.01 to my account un-authorized. Charged twice for $4.95 for free trial offer of eye cream. Ordered off the TV at 1-888-556-6268, supposed to be free trial eye cream, for just paying $4.95 for shipping and handling. Now I'm out over $100 for something I haven't even used. I only make $12 an hour, I can't afford this. unknown Nationwide Author: Florence, Oregon Eye Care: KUVO EYE CREAM Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Mountain View Pet Crematory Elizabeth Maragh Botched Cremation Job FAYETTEVILLE West Virginia
Author: Princeton, West Virginia Animal Services: Mountain View Pet Crematory FAYETTEVILLE, West Virginia

Aug 22 2016
BANK OF AMERICA 26 payment plan on my mortgage was not being applied bi-weekly, BOA kept the money an applied it once a month, i was charged $4.00 per transaction Tampa Florida Author: MISSION, Texas Mortgage Companies: BANK OF AMERICA Tampa, Florida

Aug 21 2016
EuroTech European Auto Service Cheap Slim Auto Service, Rucci European Auto Service Foreign auto repair ripoff, Letourbeu convinced my my LA Mechanic had not done the work he sold me ... He lied then the clutch wouldnt work ... Told me to come back Saturday and still would not make it right Saint George Utah
Author: West Hollywood, California Auto Repair Service: EuroTech European Auto Service Saint George, Utah

Aug 21 2016
directions child protective service's Tried to accuse of letting a child go with some one that was not back ground checked. Which was a lie. Have document that says different. Largo Florida Author: st. petersburg, Florida Child Protective Services: directions child protective service's Largo, Florida

Aug 21 2016
West Palm Beach Kia West Palm Beach Florida Author: Delray Beach , Florida Auto Dealers: West Palm Beach Kia West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide