Your Search | indymac bank, now one west

May 05 2016
Victory Chevrolet Buick Miland Michigan I was not surprised to see negative reviews about victory Chevrolet Buick car dealership on Facebook. I thought I would be the only one, to make a long story short I came in with a bankruptcy. At that time DJ talked me into the excessive wear and tear for $895 and the lost key for $399.  Miland Michigan Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Auto Dealers: Victory Chevrolet Buick MilandMichigan Miland, Michigan

May 05 2016
Hefty auto repair now Alternative Took monies, didn't repair car then said hefty filed bankruptcy Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Hefty auto repair now alternative Las Vegas , Nevada

May 05 2016
Team One Autogroup Eric Bozian Fraud Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Team One Autogroup Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

May 05 2016
Home Trust Bank Kam Singh a Loan Officer at Home Trust - how loan offciers at Home Trust lead you on and then say now on your closing date of a purchase! Nationwide Kam Singh at Home Trust should be fired Author: toronto, Ontario Banks: Home Trust Bank Nationwide

May 05 2016
Lowes credit card SCAM Nationwide Author: Rotonda West, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Lowes Nationwide

May 05 2016
Transport America Transport Corporation of America Sorry You Had a Shitty Experience, BUT Eagan Minnesota Author: Fort Gay, West Virginia Trucking Companies: Transport America

May 05 2016
LVNV Funding LLC First National Collection Bureau Inc *** ****** *** Sparks NV 89424 this took place in 2003 was taken care of by first Preemier Bank and wrote off Sparks Nevada Author: Crooksville, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks, Nevada

May 05 2016
Farewell Vactions they hadtold me one price had me book the vaction then gave me another price after i spent $500 internet North Carolina Author: GREENVILLE, North Carolina Cruises: Farewell Vactions North Carolina

9, Report #197614

May 05 2016
American Financial Resources. (AFR) REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) committed to 100% customer satisfaction, AFR implemented strategic changes to ensure clients success, focusing on finding ways to assist clients searching for new opportunities effectively even in sort of challenging market we face today. Nationwide *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Financial Resources, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. If not over this... Author: New Fairfield, Connecticut Mortgage Companies: American Financial Resources TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Financial Resources, nationwide home mortgage lender - reputation built on honesty, trust, & commitment to ethical lending practices - delivering low mortgage rates. Assisting families all across America find perfect home loan for their needs. Customers work one-on-one with a caring, knowledgeable, & friendly mortgage consultant. DENVILLE, New Jersey

May 05 2016
Rob Johnston from 420 vape juice Matt Stang from High Times rob johnston the thief and matt stang the one that advertised and sponsored the thief Galloway New Jersey order cancelled Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Better Business Bureau: 420 vape juice Galloway, New Jersey

May 05 2016
Smartech, Staci Reveile, Lied, Deceptive, Disorganized, Immature Austin Texas Author: WEST SENECA, New York Computer Manufactures: Smartech Austin, Texas

May 05 2016
Iceberg Cups I purchased a Pink Powder Coated Yeti Cup in March And have yet to receive it And its May..And now there Facebook page is off Internet Author: Mcloud, Oklahoma Sales People: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 05 2016
Freedom life insurance freedom life insurance of americaUCA unified care association lied about the insurance and what they provided over the phone, manipulate wording to decieve in brocheres Fort Worth Texas
Author: WEST JORDAN, Utah Health Insurance: Freedom life insurance Nationwide

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

May 04 2016
Award notification commission Anc Harassed over a number of years. Always paid the acquisition fee. Plus postage. Not anymore. No one will ever win this fraudulent jackpot! Kansas City Kansas Author: Okc, Oklahoma Financial Services: Award notification commission Kansas City , Kansas

May 04 2016
iceburg cup bought 80 cup now site down texas Internet Author: groveland, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: iceberg cup Internet

May 04 2016
Butler, Rose, and Jameson Promised a check if I. Sent 20 dollars multiple times Fresh Meadows New York Author: SHEPHERDSTOWN, West Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose, and Jameson Fresh Meadows, New York

May 04 2016
In-Kind Shooting Studio (AliExpress Store 1211087) AliExpress Store 1211087, Jocelyn Liu, http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1211087 Cheap Knock-off Harry Potter iPad Case: False Advertisement, False Guaranty On Delivery, Greatly Altered Product Is Now What I Ordered! Shanghai, China Internet
Author: Dewinton, Alberta, Montana Miscellaneous Electronics: In-Kind Shooting Studio (AliExpress Store 1211087) Internet

May 04 2016
CentreState Bank Incompentant, irresponsible and negligent Winter Haven Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Banks: CentreState Bank Winter Haven, Florida

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
 Madisonville sand and gravel The person that I have listed here martins.eboma. I did not sign any contract with them.. Watch your bank account closely because they charged me the day that i told them that i didnt want the machine. madisonville kentucky Author: Providence, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Communications & Networking: Madison sand and gravel madisonville,

May 04 2016
Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. We went to one of your pressure seminars, decided to take just the free flight promotion, handed over $50, received a flight date form, which we returned, and never heard from you again. New Smyrna Beach Florida Author: San Jose, California Travel Agencies: Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. New Smyrna Beach, Florida

May 04 2016
Dunhill Development REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dunhill Development stays ahead of the technology curve.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Dunhill Development pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dunhill Development recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Massachusetts Realtors: Dunhill Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dunhill Development constructing quality custom homes over 20 years. Dunhill Development backs their work with a one year warranty. Dunhill Team treats each project with the utmost care and attention to quality and detail. Osterville, Massachusetts

May 04 2016
Harvast moon loan I borrow 100 on 12/12/2015 they have taken over 800 out my account the bank had to close my account to stop them for taking money. Don't ever borrow from them they are robbing ppl out of everything they have. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Fraud: harvast moon loan Internet

May 04 2016
Kenneth W. Szalonek Uncooperative, poor advice, West Covina California Author: San Dimas, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Kenneth W. Szalonek West Covina, California