INPHONIC,LOW COST CELL PHONE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Inphonic,low Cost Cell Phone
There may be more specific results for "Inphonic,low Cost Cell Phone"
For more specific results for "Inphonic,low Cost Cell Phone"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Orlando Pool and Patio by Design Inc Eric Meyers BEWARE, STAY AWAY AT ANY COST Orlando Florida
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Pool Builders: Orlando Pool and Patio by Design Inc Orlando, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Caltex Protective Coatings Caltex a.k.a ResistAll CALTEX RESISTALL says in all. RESIST CLAIMS AT ALL COST Schertz Texas Author: Burlington, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Caltex Protective Coatings Schertz, Wisconsin

Apr 23 2017
ihonre peter Fidelity Bank Account number: (((REDACTED))) Phone number: xx476, his moniker online is Step dad, especially on telegram He scammed me of over #150,000 sent to him to purchase bitcoin Internet Author: ogun state, Online Trading: ihonre peter Internet

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
bluemoonshop.net and/or Nguyen Hoang Phuong advertising consumer products at low prices BUT not deliverying Falls Church, Virginia 22042 Internet
Author: San Jose, California Appliances: bluemoonshop.net Internet

Apr 22 2017
Life cell skin i was advertised a trial of this product at the amount of $4.25 i placed my order and upon checkout it stated - your total today 4.25 then my purchase was declined i called the bank who made me aware they tried to bill me over $189 and the bank was alerte Charged more than my today total reported Online Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: Life cell skin Internet

Apr 22 2017
Cricket Wireless Cricket AT&T All this over a SIM Card! Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
La-Z-Boy Furniture Sold me defective and lousy quality furniture at high cost Agoura Hills Nationwide Author: West Hills, California Questionable Activities: La-Z-Boy Furniture Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
C&R Boger Construction  unrelenting phone solicitations kent, Washington Author: Bellingham, Washington Building Services: C&R Boger Construction kent, Washington

Apr 21 2017
QLINK WIRELESS QLINK WIRELESS IS A JOKE DANIA BEACH Florida Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: QLINK WIRELESS DANIA BEACH, Florida

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 21 2017
Fairyseason.com low quality, off sizing, misrepresentation China Internet Author: Garden City, New York Clothing Stores: Fairyseason.com Internet

Apr 21 2017
Go Fleet Corporation Fraudulent invoicing, minimal customer support, low customer & employee retention, usurping of authorized representative clients are just a few 'tactics' that GoFleet uses to gain profits from U.S. based fleets and haulers. Mississauga Ontario Author: New York , New York Trucking Companies: Go Fleet Corporation Mississauga, Ontario

Apr 21 2017
Filtropur A division of FVS, Inc Deceptive advertising and illegally demanding phone numbers of family members Morgan Pennsylvania
Author: Oakdale, Pennsylvania Door to Door Sales: Filtropur Morgan, Pennsylvania

Apr 20 2017
Original Magnetic Phone Cable MagneticPhoneCable.com Scam Mississauga, Ontario L4T1G3 Canada Internet
Author: Weston, Florida Telephones: Original Magnetic Phone Cable Internet

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
SAMSUNG REPAIR CENTER,RSI Broke phone and refused to fix it, and kicked me out of warranty. Plano Texas Author: PARIS, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: SAMSUNG REPAIR CENTER,RSI Plano, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Wireless Industry Association BOB HUCH we have lost $14,000 and $1,000 in member ship fees.. this site is for cell phone dealers to sell in volume world wide.. I lost $14,000 from this paid members that are TRUSTED this site GUANANTEE'S that is members are trusted and you will not loose mone Wireless Industry Assocation texas Internet Author: los angeles, California VCR Repair: Wireless Industry Association BOB HUCH Internet

19, Report #1362009

Apr 20 2017
Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Author: DELTA, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless

Apr 19 2017
Homes Inc. Homes Incorporation Scammed me out of money: con investment; workers not supposed to be on phone Los Angeles California Author: laguna hills, California Investment Brokers: Homes Inc. Los Angeles, California

Apr 19 2017
Mrs. Green Dot Took our Money, and Won't Register the Card, or Answer the Phone Pasedena California Author: Modesto, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Green Dot Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
conslines had me purchase a service online to receive discounted phone calls from prison and when call came through could not accept. it. i have no 100 minutes as promised. Infact, zero minutes. San Diego Internet Contac us asap Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: conslines Internet

Apr 19 2017
Sprint The Useless Sprint Protection Plan Overland Park KS 66251-4300 Internet Author: Kissimmee, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Apr 19 2017
Eagle Shield Does not work! My electric bill went up. Dublin California Cost per Unit Author: wheatland, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Eagle Shield Inc. Dublin, California

Apr 19 2017
Family noble walmart Bought walmart family pre paid phone.  Internet Author: Mentor, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Family noble walmart Internet