Your Search | inspired silver, inspired baby, ecommerce innovations, inspired shades

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 27 2016
Dr Pepper Center Dallas Star Plano Ice Rink Plano Ice Rink, TX Free from Hustle in Plano Ice Rink Plano, Texas Texas Free from hustle in Plano ice rink Author: Irving, Texas Customer: Dr Pepper Center Dallas Star Plano Ice Rink Plano, Texas

Apr 24 2016
Health Insurance Innovations HIIQ, SIMPLE HEALTH SCAM!! TAMPA Florida Author: Amelia Island, Florida Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations TAMPA, Florida

Apr 24 2016
Pure-ecommerce Do Your Research Cary, North Carolina Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Work at Home Business: Pure-ecommerce Internet

Apr 23 2016
Health Insurance Innovations Misleading Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations Internet

Apr 22 2016
Delta Society International Non-delivery of newsletter for weeks, no refund Burlington North Carolina Author: Robstown, Texas Gold & Silver Investments: Delta Society International Burlington, North Carolina

Apr 21 2016
United States Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau’s executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. United States Gold Bureau’s approach to business focused on providing, building lasting relationships by providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: U.S. Gold Bureau pledges commitment to always improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. U.S. Gold Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Gold over stocks? You are kidding, right? Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Investment Brokers: United States Gold Bureau TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. United States Gold Bureau philosophy has always been serving customers with emphasis on education, personal attention, & respect. United States Gold Bureau governed by founding principles continually offering clients a safe, secure, private way to take control of finances. United States Gold Bureau founded under premise of bringing trust, integrity to all aspects of precious metals acquisition process Austin, Texas

Apr 20 2016
Whole Foods 14 Ounce Fresh Baby Kale Package Product Short by 3 1/8 Ounces Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Grocery Stores: Whole Foods Chicago, Illinois

Apr 19 2016
Global Crossroads, Inc Stephen Peter Kelly Defrauded me in a fraudulent investment scheme involving precious metals Redondo Beach California Author: California Gold & Silver Investments: Global Crossroads, Inc Redondo Beach, California

Apr 17 2016
Laurel Oaks Funeral Home & Memorial Park Laurel Oaks waited over one year to tell me that i needed to remove the Angel that was set when her head stone was set. My baby lost her kife to Gun Violence on Thanksgiving Day 2014 and Laurel Oaks sent me a letter in Feb. 2016 saying i had untill the 29th of Feb. to reove it. When i went to see my baby her Angel was missing, i went to the office and they had it. If Laurel Oaks was concerned about their rules they should have enforced them from the very begaining, but they waited to long, they told me it was against the rules. yet every one else gets to keep everything.  Mesquite Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: Laurel Oaks Funeral Home & Memorial Park Mesquite, Texas

Apr 17 2016
T&A Refinishing Antonio or James Reglaze tile replace refinish reglazing bathroom tub shower Silver Spring Maryland Author: Silver Spring, California Small Business Services: T&A Refinishing Nationwide

Apr 15 2016
B2B CREDIT - IBILL - JONAS BROWN, CEO Of B2B CREDIT & IBILL PROMISES TO BUILD BUSINESS - WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU GET NOTHING! Aurora Colorado Hi there Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Business Consultants: B2B CREDIT - IBILL Aurora, Colorado

Apr 15 2016
Sunshield Awnings & Shades Inc. Scam Artist Awning Contractor Hialeah Florida Author: Miami, Florida Builders & Contractors: Sunshield Awnings & Shades Inc. Hialeah, Florida

Apr 14 2016
Century Park Apartments 5801 Preston Oaks rd. Dallas , Texas 75254 formally ( Oak Run Apartments) My baby's life was taken from her along with 5 other young adults before my baby, and at least one more individual after my baby. The management knew about the criminal activity before my baby's life was taken and they did nothing. Also police were called out one week before my baby's life was taken, and managment still did nothing. www.justiceforerika.com everyone is responsible for my baby's life. My baby was a young adult, but they all were to. So don't tell me my baby was an adult. Dallas Texas Sorry Author: Dallas, Texas Federal Government: Century Park Apartments 5801 Preston Oaks rd. Dallas , Texas 75254 Internet

Apr 14 2016
fan duel i place a $25.00 bet on 09/27/2015 before 1:00pm. i selected my nine players..fanduel withdrew $25.00 from my card. Nationwide Author: silver spring, Maryland Sports Teams & Clubs: fan duel Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
Miva Merchant Miva Merchant Ecommerce Shopping Cart Total lack of service and no security to prevent others from disrupting site after 15 years as a client. Internet Author: Arlington, Virginia Internet Fraud: Miva Merchant Internet

Apr 13 2016
transcendent innovations This Company has been sent leads they were paid for and I never received commission for my leads oaklawn Illinois
Author: centereach , New York Advertising / Deceptive: transcendent innovations oaklawn, Illinois

Apr 13 2016
Insurance Innovations Ripoff when cancelling policy Internet Author: Monrie, Georgia Health Insurance: Insurance Innovations Internet

Apr 12 2016
Petland They sold me a sick baby rabbit , once called them to see what they are gonna do as far as a vet looking at my baby , they said sorry Kennesaw ga Georgia
Author: Dallas , Georgia Attorneys General: Petland Georgia

Apr 11 2016
Monaco Rare Coins Monaco. Financial Rip Off: Make You Think You are getting Gold Coin, send Silver Half Dollar instead for 1000X face Value. Newport Beach California Author: Dawsonville, Georgia Gold & Silver Investments: Monaco Rare Coins Newport Beach, California

Apr 10 2016
Kevin jewelers asked for Gold they gave us silver Downey California Author: Norwalk , California Jewelry Stores: Kevin jewelers Downey, California

Apr 06 2016
Wink Shades Bought two pairs of sunglasses and only received one. Responded and said they would send it to me but never did. After they saw I wanted a refund they stopped responding. I saw they didn't send someone else their order when looking to see if anyone had this problem as well. Texas Internet
Author: Maumee, Ohio Clothing Stores: Wink Shades Internet

Apr 03 2016
Med-Sense Guaranteed Association. MSGA Underwritten by Companion Life Insurance Company. Health Insuance Innovations. HCC Medical Insurance Services A guy named Tony sold me major medical insurance and told me it would cover 80/20 and he understood that all I needed was major medical. They charged me from 7/1/2014 until 3/1/2015 and whenIdid go to the doctor in Feb. of 2015 I found out that what theysold me was secondary insurance thst Ican not use because I dont have primary insurance which is what they told me I was purchasing. Internet Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Med-Sense Guaranteed Association. MSGA Internet

Apr 02 2016
Ben Masters Harvard Assets Liar, Thief, Criminal Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Iowa Gold & Silver Investments: Ben Masters Harvard Assets Deerfield Beach, Florida

Apr 01 2016
nwtm northwest territorial mint [auburn Washington] [ ordered 2 monster boxs of silver and am told that no refund or product can be deliverd , so out the money auburn Washington Author: MOHAVE VALLEY, Arizona Gold & Silver Investments: nwtm auburn, Washington