Your Search | integretel, intelicom messaging esbi

May 05 2015

Apr 24 2015
Machine zone I bought a pack for $99.99 on April 4th it's now April 24th and still nothing back from them I've sent several emails to them about neglecting it's customers and all I get back is we're working on it but nothing ever gets done then they decide to just quit messaging u East palo alto California
Author: Fresno, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Machine zone East palo alto, California

Mar 21 2015
Fortis Healthcare Ltd, David Cooper Bogus Job Offer via phone Instant Messaging and Yahoo Email and IM via Internet
Author: Mary Esther, Florida Con Artists: Fortis Healthcare Ltd, David Cooper Internet
4, Report #1191682

Nov 27 2014
Seventh Avenue catalog co I placed an order on 11/19 was required a 10% down payment which was no problem. A few days later before I paid, i wanted to change some items. The girl placed me on hold for 45 minutes. Did not know what she was doing. I called back and was told by another girl that my order was cancelled and to redo my order. I redid my order 11/24 and now they want 50% down. Why? the original amount was 10%.How can the amount change in 3 days? I keep messaging them and not getting any where with that. If the employee was not ignorant, I would still have my order with the changed items with a 10% downpayment. What kind of employees or business do they have? Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Customer: Seventh Avenue catalog co Internet

Dec 02 2013
Easy Consignment LLC Took $6000 won't deliver trailer, won't respond to phone calls, emails or their own online messaging Hialeah Florida Author: Smyrna, Georgia Cash Services: Easy Consignment LLC Hialeah, Florida

May 13 2013
Radio Airplay aka Jango DO NOT SPEND 1ยข WITH THIS SCAM COMPANY - THEY ARE RIPPING OFF ARTISTS WORLDWIDE Internet Jango - Radio Airplay Complaint Rebuttal Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Radio Airplay aka Jango Internet

Apr 14 2013
AT&T Unlimited Messaging Fraud Dallas, Nationwide Author: Bar Nunn, Wyoming Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jan 04 2013
Net 10 Prepaid mobile service False Advertising when selling an unlimited 30 day mobile service plan including data usage, phone service, and messaging , Internet Author: walnut grove, Missouri Internet Service Providers: Net 10 Prepaid mobile service Internet

Nov 22 2012
Mobile Messenger And MindMatics Alerts fraudulent unauthorized text messaging charges throught T-Mobile Watertown Maine I had the same problem Author: Douglasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Messenger And MindMatics Alerts Watertown, Maine

Oct 21 2012
Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. wrongful reporting to credit bureau after billing error is admitted by the merchant American messaging Renton, Washington Author: carbondale, Illinois Collection Agencies: Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. Renton, Washington

Sep 27 2012
Charles Alessi's booking and messaging service ripoff no service took the money and run no callbacks Same Thing Author: Santa Monica, California Employment Services: Charles Alessi's booking and messaging service Sherman Oaks, California

Sep 10 2012
01:17 PM Conxtr, Enabill, ESBI, USBI, and anyone who uses this website unauthorized third party phone charges Internet, Internet Author: Carpentersville, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Internet

Jun 21 2012
txt360 53718 Cell phone messaging rip off, Internet I got signed up for this even though I have no app Author: Aberdeen, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: txt360 Internet

May 04 2012
Pinzoo signed up for messaging service when purchasing minutes from pinzoo, Internet Author: Franklin, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Pinzoo Internet

Apr 12 2012
Predicto un-authorized phone charges Internet Predicto BS Author: Naples, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Predicto Internet

Feb 13 2012
ESBI Voice Pro Unauthorized Charges on Verison bill Internet Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Telephone Answering Services: ESBI Voice Pro Internet

Jan 19 2012
ESBI ESBI on behalf of AMERICAN EVOICE This company added charges of $15.37 per month, onto my Verizon phone bill, since August of 2009. That's 29 months of this charge. They ripped me off of approx. $446 they have stolen from me! MISSOULA, Montana Author: NEW YORK, New York Credit Services: ESBI MISSOULA, Montana

Jan 11 2012
Enhanced Services Billing Inc ESBI esbi fraudulently charged my telephone bill for voice mail that was rendered by my telephone company Internet Author: upper marlboro, Maryland Telephone Companies: Enhanced Services Billing Inc Internet

Jan 11 2012

Jan 05 2012
My Info Guard ESBI Unauthorized charges on ATT phone bill for $14.95 Clearwater, Florida Author: Katy, Texas Internet Fraud: My Info Guard Clearwater, Florida

Dec 30 2011
T Mobile Out of Warranty Charges/Insurance Claim/Text messaging Charges Albuquerque, New Mexico Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Albuquerque, New Mexico

Oct 15 2011
ESBI, Verizon, Total Protection Plus ESBI charges on my verizon bill on behalf of Total Protection Plus for voicemail and id theft protection... yeah, right! Internet Try with your phone company again. Author: Plant City, Florida Corrupt Companies: ESBI, Verizon, Total Protection Plus Internet

Aug 03 2011
My Teleservices ESBI Charges of 8.81 and 8.23 appeared on my Verizon bill. Never ordered by anyone in our house! San Jose , California Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Internet Service Providers: My Teleservices San Jose, California

Aug 03 2011
DrText Premium Text Messaging Service , Internet Please Contact Our Customer Service Department. Author: Cary, North Carolina Communications & Networking: DrText Internet

May 24 2011
my1purelove my one pure love / premium messaging / texting consumer /with verizon and mad Internet, Nationwide Author: lancaster, California Wanted Criminals: my1purelove Nationwide