Your Search | integretel, usbi, one call communications

Oct 13 2015
smartshapes i paid for a muscle face lift 3,100.00 doctor cancelled then i got a call theres a different doc i went in meet him. did not care for him asked for a refund and I was promised it was being process. then days later i called back no answer, i went there no one was working .doors were locked. now the web sight is down. brandon Florida Author: Gibsonton, Florida Plastic Surgeons: smartshapes brandon, Florida

Oct 13 2015
Dynamic Pet, Hickory Smoked, Real Ham Bones for Dogs Wal-Mart Inc Product..Killed one dog,put another dog in midnight surgery, sicken another Washington Missouri
Author: STANWOOD, Washington Pet Shops & Supplies: Dynamic Pet, Hickory Smoked, Real Ham Bones for Dogs Washington, Missouri

Oct 13 2015
03:30 PM a costly place to do business! Cary Illinois Author: Somerville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: Cary, Illinois

Oct 13 2015
Express Trans LLC Mike or Antonio Late - Unapologetic - Unprofessional - No Communications - Worst Experience EVER Placentia Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Transporters: Express Trans LLC Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
Law offices of CDR Brian The man said that I had a file claim filed and I needed to call him back and handle this lawsuit that is being filed against me He called from Santa Cruz number but gave me an 85 Internet Author: Ben lomond, California Accounting: Law offices of CDR Internet

Oct 13 2015
Complaint Review: Dr. Luiza Petre | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Dr. Luiza Petre TA65Doctor.comCenegenics Medical Institute.Age Reverse, LLCAssocs of Columbia Presbyterian Hea ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))! New York New York
False Claims Author: Oakland, California Supplemental Health Programs: Dr. Luiza Petre New York, New York

Oct 13 2015
Ryan , Ana , Danny one way funding Scam artist , take your info and use it in fraud and try to get loans in your name and get in to your bank account One way funding Internet Author: Dearborn , Michigan Loans: Ryan , Ana , Danny one way funding Internet

Oct 13 2015
Dynadot Scriptolution FRAUD RIP-OFF DYNADOT SCRIPTOLUTION TODD HAN , Internet A company representative has the audacity to call a customer a liar? Author: surfside, Florida Computer Fraud: Dynadot Scriptolution Internet

Oct 13 2015
Scottrade Security Breach October 8 2015 Notice by email and # for AllClear security (no one picks up!!) Nationwide Author: Richland, Washington Customer: Scottrade Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
DJR Group LLC So this company I had paydown loans years back and aid off now this comay DJR Group LLC had a company call me from 502-337-3738 Kentucky Internet Author: Alabama Collection Agencies: DJR Group LLC Internet

Oct 13 2015
Ashley Furniture Leather living sets .. I have one of there set's and its Peeling. Its Ashley Furniture i bought from 2 Brothers in Penn Hills Pa PA Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Ashley Furniture nationwide

Oct 12 2015
Miramar One Totally scammed me out of $80. for two years of seo placement services.  Internet Author: Spring, Texas Small Business Services: Miramar One Internet

Oct 12 2015
Effective Design Solutions Promised Clicks for a banner add that didn't exist that lead to a website that did not work. Laveen Arizona We welcome your call. Author: Bolton, Massachusetts Internet Marketing Companies: Effective Design Solutions Laveen, Arizona

Oct 12 2015
Cash Advance ALBERT BROWN-Senior Investigation Officer(US)Department-Laws & EnforcementsACS Legal SolutionsMount Clemens, MI-48021United States LEGAL NOTICE Attention, This is the last and final chance for you. This Legal Proceedings issued on your Docket Number 2014 ISC 348096 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you.  ATTENTION: THIS CASE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION WITH MAJOR CREDIT BUREAUS Mount Clemens Michigan Author: North Port, Florida Cash Services: Cash Advance Mount Clemens, Michigan

Oct 12 2015
Redding's Auction SELLER THREW A FIT AND CLOSED THE AUCTION AFTER ONLY ONE HOUR Cleves Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Better Business Bureau: Redding's Auction Cleves, Ohio

Oct 12 2015
Johnson Auto Collision Classic Bait and Switch. Promised one repair, did another. Had vehicle 3 times longer than promised Wake Forest North Carolina Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Johnson Auto Collision Wake Forest, North Carolina

Oct 12 2015
Just Got Hit.Com My accident was in 2010 and they have been lying from day one ,this happened on my Grandbaby first birthday and he is five now ,thats almost 5 years. Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Adult Web Site: Just Got Hit.Com Nationwide

Oct 11 2015
Nation Auto Transport Took a Senior's car and told her not to call his office again Miami Florida Author: Kingman, Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: Nation Auto Transport Miami,

Oct 11 2015
myfreecam myfreecams is a rip off they will lie and ban you without notice I spent thousands of dollars and then got banned by one model and model told them that I was harassing her then got me banned from site what a rip off moore Illinois
Sounds like.... Author: Newark, Delaware Adult Web Sites: myfreecam Illinois

Oct 11 2015
Ewen Chia lunchSkid he ask me to buy his programs and made me some promisses and did not keep one, he told me it was all guaranteed but he then said no but I watched a video with him explaining the video, he took me for $265.00 U.S.D. and he thought it was a big joke it took pretty well every cent I had I purchased a website building progam and he lives in singapore he is chinese his name is Ewen Chia, I use to have all of his emails everything but I guess I thought no one would help I am sure if he got me he got someone else He is located in Singapore. Internet Author: Midland, Ontario, Alabama Internet Fraud: Ewen Chia Internet

Oct 11 2015
leadswecall , Cindy davis, Robert hawkins, Wendy hempstead they promised to provide leads for a business, they also promised to call them. I was supposed to hear from them every 4 days which has not happened. the leads list they sent me is a list of people already in the same business I am trying to recruit for. Internet Please Remove Author: harrisburg, Pennsylvania Customer Leads: leadswecall Internet

Oct 11 2015
Windows Tech Support Phone call saying that my computer has malware and that they need to access it to remove the virus so that I can receive Window updates. Unknown Author: Memphis, Indiana Computer Help Desk: Windows Tech Support

Oct 11 2015
Esg Consulting, Web one, Aron Christner Owner Of Esg Consulting Aron Christner blue Ash Ohio
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Esg Consulting blue Ash, Ohio

08:36 AM (AMZ One) This Is A Fake Copy Cat Site! Buyer Beware! Internet
It's confirmed. is a scam Author: California Internet Fraud: Internet

Oct 10 2015
24 hours fitneess Torrance/nation I signed a contract for 3 years and they told me after the end of contract I was going to pay only $99.00. Without any notice it alll they raise the membership to $150.00 dollars. No only that, they upgrade the gym to one level all around the area. Now I am limited to one gym only and not to all gyms that I used to gto. Torrance California Author: Torrance, California Health Spas: 24 hours fitneess Torrance/nation nationwide