INTEGRETEL 900 444 0353 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Integretel 900 444 0353
There may be more specific results for "Integretel 900 444 0353"
For more specific results for "Integretel 900 444 0353"
Showing 1-25 of 1,081 Found Reports For more specific results for "Integretel 900 444 0353"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 02 2017
The Marc, Robert Blauvelt, Michelle Szeneitas, Alfredo De La Peña, Cecilia Loose, Clare Oestreicher, Mission First Housing, 900 8th Avenue Condominium LLC, Columbus Property Management Discrimination, Harassment, and Threats of Eviction against a Disabled Tenant New York New York
Author: New York, New York Landlords: The Marc New York, New York

May 16 2017
Oceane Beauty Dead Sea Minerals, Timeless Cosmetics Refused to Refund my purchase of over $900 within 1 hour of purchase of products Norcross Georgia Author: Glendale, Arizona Kiosks: Oceane Beauty Glendale, Arizona

May 12 2017
Breg, Inc. - Duratech, Inc. Overcharged me $900 for a $130 knee brace one year later. FRAUD! Dallas, TX Internet
Author: Grant, Alabama Medical Supplies: Breg, Inc. - Duratech, Inc. Internet

May 05 2017
Paul Smith AKA Sr. Lawyer, US COURTHOUSE,NY,NY They fraudulently claimed they were trying to collect $900 for a loan I never had with Cashmere USA,or parent company..  New York City, NY, USA Internet Author: Ojai, California Criminal Justice System: Paul Smith Internet

May 01 2017
Tax Nation They took 900$ out my tax refund and they didnt file both of my w2 and now i caint get in touch with them to file a amend on my other w2 Arlington Texas Author: Abilene, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Tax Nation Arlington , Texas

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 11 2017
PRIME SOLUTIONS, Primedocuments.com PREDATES on the VULNERABILITY of DESPERATE NEED of people with cr. CD. debt both BUSINESS ,PERSONAL, 50K,. UNBELIEVABLY LOW PAYMENT, CREDIT still in good standing, it's illegal but you must let card go delinquent until 3rd PARTY COLLECTORS are involved. Payed for 6mo before accts. went to 3rd party, 4K to them, NOTHING to my crt. CDs. NOW ALL ACCTS DELINQUENT! 60K OWED TRIED TO GET REFUND , offered $900 with very interesting release letter Cockeysville Maryland Author: JONES, Oklahoma Credit Services: PRIME SOLUTIONS, Primedocuments.com Cockeysville, Maryland

Mar 07 2017
Bryan Bales aka Akane (epicnpc.com), Suture (epicnpc.com), bales.exe (ebay) Western Union Fraud/Theft of $900 USD Jasper Indiana Author: Liu Cheng, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Bryan Bales Jasper, Indiana

Feb 09 2017
Jewelry for less Sunny I purchased a bridal set 6 weeks ago 4 days ago I look up the whole squared diamond piece was broken off and gone I complained he told me it was from wear and tear and it wasn't manufacturer problem so I have to pay for a new piece I'm not a child so there's no way in a road I would just break off a ring that I purchased that was $900 I had rings for years and I never had an issue any of my rings breaking on me also one of my dad one of my husband's Diamond fall out his ring the next day this is crazy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Jewelry for less Atlanta , Georgia

Jan 27 2017
Brownstone Academy Online High School My daughters were enrolled in this online school and could never get help and the phone was disconnected and was told the school closed and never finished or got any paperwork and im out about $900 Mercer Island Washington Author: Wauconda, Illinois Public Schools: Brownstone Academy Online High School Internet

11, Report #1352026

Jan 25 2017
West Coast Escrow, West Coast Realty, Basilisa Guzman Holding my deposit. Have tried to reach out - phone is dead. 444 Ocean Blvd.Suite 800 Long Beach CA 90802 California Author: La Habra, California Realtors: Ces

Jan 13 2017
ara inc received a call from this company@my place of employment on 01/03/2017,also received a call from this company on 01/01/2017 from a private number. the message i received on 01/01/2017 stated i was being sued for non payment of a paydat loan. i retured call on 01/13/2017 to see how much was the amt i owe,was told i owed $900 on a $300 loan,but this company was willing to settle for a lesser amt on 01/13/17 Internet Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: ara inc Internet

Jan 12 2017
West Coast Realty aka Karla Lopez I'm a real estate agent and I represented my buyers for a house located at 11202 Concert St, El Monte that claimed to be short sale back in July 2016. Since late December nobody responded and their phone is dead and you only get a recording message. I've reported the case with Long Beach police department on Jan 11, 2017 and was told that my client is one of more than 100's people that got scammed by West Coast Realty, West Coast Escrow. 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach California Author: Alhambra, California Realtors: West Coast Realty 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach, California

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

Dec 22 2016
Crown Honda Pinellas Park, FL Crown Honda Horrible Repair Work Caused $900+ In Damages Pinellas Park Florida Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Crown Honda Pinellas Park, FL Pinellas Park, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Drive time I traded my 92 Honda accord for a 2010 Mitsubishi lancer told me my trade out was worth 900, but aftet a few months I called back asking about my account and the trade in.  Knoxville Tennessee Author: Madisonville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Drive time Knoxville , Tennessee

Nov 28 2016
Hairdoo App & Leonardo Colon III Leo, Lenny Never paid on time and left still owed $635 out of $900+ balance. West Hollywood Internet, California Author: Los Angeles, California Barbers: Hairdoo App & Leonardo Colon III Internet

Nov 19 2016
Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) He claimed he had a no credit check home buyers program that he could get me into any house of my choice for joining his team for $900. I sent him the money and he had known I was moving to another state 5/6 months from then. Put me on back burner, waited till the last minute to send me any houses then said he could close on house in 30 days for even more money. Said he could do a quick sale for even more money. And the list goes on. New Orleans Lousina Author: Valley, Nebraska Real Estate Services: Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
Breg Inc DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. $900 for a pair of crutches. Oklahoma City Nationwide Author: Oklahoma Medical Supplies: Breg Inc Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
Voortman cookies Voortman I was a distributor for Voortman cookie company that payed me by commission only I notice my numbers where not matching up so question it My District manager told he would look in to it and nothing was resolve so I told them I was going to sale my route. I downloaded all my pay statement I notice that every payment they did to me was added back to my balance in my inventory. So my last day my DM told they would add everything up and get back to me. Around Nov 2015 I got a bill for $10,000 I didn't reposed And in February they send me another bill For only $900. They send me to a collection agency now and they are trying to collect. I have all prof of deposits and inventory sold, I also saw in the payment history a payment of $10,000 that I never got. I didn't receive a commission payment for months They fabricated and falsified documents Scam Portland Nationwide Author: West Linn, Oregon Appliances: Voortman cookies Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Banfield Pet Hospital Banfield Pet Hospital, Banfield Brandywine Pkwy, Practice Manager Sara Lindell, Sara Lindell, Pet Hospital, Incredible ripoff Banfield Pet Hospital, Practice Manager Sara Lindell, Incredible ripoff, rude, unprofessional, outrageous ripoff,Charge outrageous amount of money and won't work with you with payment arrangements, They want 900 dollars up front! wilmington Delaware
Author: wilmington, Delaware Veterinarians: Banfield Pet Hospital wilmington, Delaware

Sep 30 2016
Whipple service champions Whipple service champions advertise as 444-fast . However it is more accurate to advertise themselves as very fast with high prices and 3 times as expensive as any other quality plumber. They charged $2400 for a $$600 4 hour job. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Syracuse utah, Utah Adoption Agencies: Whipple service champions Salt Lake City , Utah

Sep 23 2016
Resort time share Resale Marsha Charles/ 1800-444-4456 ext:235. resorttimeshare.mc,@gmail.com resort times share resale/ripoff Marsha Charlesx235 Plantation FL Plantation FL Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Sales People: Resort time share Resale Internet

Sep 13 2016
Isaac J Miller Irvine Trust Financial Services Group This scammer scammed me into corp funds with $900 upfront fees and didnt deliver his promises. he has avoided my emails and calls. I started this in Sep 2013 Irvine CA Author: Hacienda Heights, California Accounting: Isaac J Miller Irvine Trust Financial Services Group Internet

Sep 09 2016
Lease Finance Group LLC LFG Total scam & crooks. Say I owe $900 + for a 300 balance. Have note used machine in year New Jersey Nationwide Author: Mt Vernon, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC Nationwide