Your Search | intelius.com, people search

Apr 24 2014
Chantelle Nicole Designs a/k/a Chantelle Hupp and Chantelle Kerr CHANTELLE NICOLE DESIGNS RIPS PEOPLE OFF! Springfield Tennessee Author: St. Cloud, Minnesota Jewelers: Chantelle Nicole Designs Internet

Apr 24 2014
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors CFLA REVIEW: CFLA is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors has implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways helping clients search for new opportunities effectively even in challenging market we face today. All 50 States! Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, Bloomberg Securitization Audits, Quiet Title Packages, State Bar Approved Continuing Education Courses, and Auditor Training Certification Classes *UPDATE: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors Executive Resources pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service Author: Fontana, California Business Consultants: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors Nationwide

Apr 24 2014
Auto Owners Mike Long Maggie Adjuster Montgomery office I have had it with being mistreated and abused by these business owners and they're insurance company they refuse to pay for our stolen property that mike long took from a rent to own shed from him. he sold our property it does not matter if we was late he had no right to come on our property to destroy our yard and drive all over our yard and steal all our yard equipment riding lawnmower. it burns me up how I am being denied justice. they say mike long had intentions to do what he did and they don't cover to pay because he had intent to come on our property to do what he did. we are thinking of suing mike long for emitional distress. I'm tired of being done this way being mistreated and abused and we will sue auto owners because we are tired of people like mike long getting away with abusing people Lansing Michigan Author: United States, Alabama Insurance Companies: Auto Owners Mike Long Maggie Adjuster Montgomery office Lansing, Michigan

Apr 24 2014
Cashnjob.com The company claims to pay 10$ for every person who clicks on your link to join. They then go on to say they will pay out at the 300$ amount within 30 day and any amount over 500$ pays out within 3 days. Problem is when I went to cash out all that pops up are a bunch of offers to be completed. Then I found articles that said cashnjob does NOT pay, they are merely tricking people. Something should be done and they should be made to stop this practice. They are making a lot of money off other peoples efforts with their fraudulent claims of paying people for their time. Disgusting Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Questionable Activities: Cashnjob.com Internet

Apr 24 2014
Postcard Mania Postcard Mania Postcard Mania defrauding my company Florida Internet Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Sales People: Postcard Mania Internet

Apr 24 2014
US Security Associates. supervisor was man named steve szewczuk Was given check of '0' dollers which should be $305, people in office angry, denial, rude would not help falls church Virginia Author: stephens city, Virginia Security Services: US Security Associates falls church, Virginia

Apr 24 2014
Citifinancial I got a $54,000 loan from them in 2007, as of March 2014 I still owe them $51,400 and pay them $479.80 per month. How can this be legal? This loan will never be paid off and I cannot believe they can do this to people. I want help on this matter. Nationwide Author: Karthaus, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: Citifinancial Nationwide

Apr 24 2014
LCL Legacy Charlie Christopher All these people do is lie!! They DO NOT pay their bills. They are common thieves. Granbury TX Author: Texas Home Improvements: LCL Legacy Granbury, Select State/Province

Apr 24 2014
Best Dawg Rescue arbitrary rejections, poor treatment of people Bethesda Maryland Author: College Park, Maryland Animal Services: Best Dawg Rescue College Park, Maryland

Apr 24 2014
The celebrity dresses Poor quality and forget any refund, their refund policy is a lie. SHanghai Internet Author: Alabama Sales People: The celebrity dresses Internet

Apr 23 2014
Waking Management Smart Circle International, DirecTV robbery, scam, low pay, working 6 days a week for $288, misleading Hartford, Connecticut
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Sales People: Waking Management Hartford, Connecticut

Apr 23 2014
Ideal Homes and Realty Gary Goad and Mary Goad The most Unethical People that I've ever met. And the Law lets them get away with it flushing Michigan Author: atlanta, Georgia Property Management: Ideal Homes and Realty flushing, Michigan

Apr 23 2014
jodi nichols getting away with false accusations. accusing me of selling a sick puppy when she bought the puppy at a vets office is ridiculous eatonville Washington Author: poulsbo, Washington Sales People: jodi nichols eatonville, Washington

Apr 23 2014
rboptions i have sent them the documents but nobody called me. i called them so many times and had people ,their, to give me back all my money and they still haven't done it, and i'm getting very upset. they are not responding to any of my calls and i'm very angry at them at this point and i want my money back! Nationwide Author: Modesto, California Advertising / Deceptive: rboptions Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Bad Girl Productions, Violet Rose Media www.badgirlpro.com,badgirlpro.com, bad girl pro strippers,www.gofundme.com/helpbringviolethome,Violet Rose Media, MissVioletMay, running scams, scamming people out of cash with fake donation websites, fake Facebook profiles to scam customers San Diego California
Author: San Diego, California Strippers & Dancers: Bad Girl Productions, Violet Rose Media San Diego, California

Apr 23 2014
Wonderland RV Park Wonderland Mobile & RV Park This Park Is Run Like A Concentration Camp..No People Or Business Skills Redding, California Author: Redding, California Mobile Home Parks: Wonderland RV Park Redding, California

Apr 23 2014
Reimaginist.net (Phil Ison) www.Reimaginist.net, Plant D Manufacturing LLC, Ison LLC, Ison Furniture LLCwww.Reimaginist.net801 Trinity Street Thomasville NC 27360Philip Ison , Phil IsonInter Global Furniture This guy promised me custom made furniture for my store and instead he dumped a truck load of garbage old used furniture which will destroy my esthetic of my retail store. He dumped all this cheap furniture which filled my store in Atlanta and then tells me it's my fault I can't sell it.  I advise anyone that comes in contact with Phil Ison to not do business with him and do not believe his words for they are all lies, Phil Ison has no furniture factory, he is extremely racist and he is greedy, I want all his old run down furniture that I never told him to bring to my retail store out! He doesn't have any of the furniture he claims to have in his website Reimaginist.net and he is a complete fraud. He lies to people so that they don't see how bad he is financially. It's a true shame. My wife and me want nothing to do with him any longer. Please be aware he is a fraud and will not supply you with anything or uphold and deal you make with him. His idea of business is promising one thing and doing the complete opposite always to benefit himself. Thomasville, North Carolina, and Portsmouth,VA North Carolina Author: Atlanta, Georgia Upholstery: Reimaginist.net (Phil Ison) Thomasville, North Carolina

18, Report #1120770

Apr 23 2014
Timeshare Resale Source Charged me $995 to sell my timeshare within 10 months. Fair marked value at the time they contacted me was $7200 - $9000. 10 months is up and haven't received an offer. Its been now over 12 weeks. They have ripped people off and offer a fair market vale of $50 when the 10 months is up. Santee California Author: Anchorage, Alaska Unusual Rip-Off: Timeshare Resale Source Santee, California

Apr 23 2014
SAHARA DODGE ANDREW DOLEMAN AND SCOTT PETERS RUDE SALES PEOPLE LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Auto Dealers: SAHARA DODGE LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Apr 23 2014
Ca$h For Fur Coat$ Owner Rude and Abusive in emails... Also has a Reputation for cheating people out of money! Nippawin Saskatchewan
Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Blabber Mouth: Ca$h For Fur Coat$ Nippawin, Saskatchewan

Apr 23 2014
Allnewsround.com Luring people in to read ads and not paying them Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Allnewsround.com Internet

Apr 23 2014
Simpson and Scott Parasites for people who are looking for a job. Internet Author: Manteca, California Employers: Simpson and Scott Internet

Apr 23 2014
Scentura Creations Aka E.p.w. Larry Hahn World Perfume ripoff liars thieves scum of the earth Moreno Valley California Author: corona, California Sales People: Scentura Creations Aka E.p.w. - World Perfume Moreno Valley, California

Apr 22 2014
Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLC Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. They are billing me for something I've never had from them. Apparently it's some kind of credit card or something. Funny thing is that the account they claim I had has never appeared in my credit reports which I keep track of. It's a scam to collect money from people who pay what they owe. Houston Texas Author: Edinburg, Texas Collection Agencies: Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLC Houston, Texas

Apr 22 2014
California Bully Crew aka Tamara Nolan Tamara Nolan, Ana Jimenez, Toni Reynolds, Mary Etzkorn, Liar, fraud, rescue scam, animal abuse, sends dogs to anyone including bad people Los Angeles California
Author: San Bernardino, California Non-Profit Charities: California Bully Crew aka Tamara Nolan Los Angeles, California