Your Search | intelius.com, people search

Feb 09 2016
Gary Paul Summers, Ballot Solutions aka Gary P Summers Thief, he contracts people to work for him getting petitions signed but does not pay them according to the contract and did not pay me. He owes me over $1000 plus damages. Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Work Place Bullies: Gary Paul Summers, Gainesville, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Persons of Jewell Vaughn Scammer, Rip off, Mis-Representated London Kentucky Author: louisville , Kentucky Sales People: Persons of Jewell Vaughn Internet

Feb 08 2016
Loving Donations Deana DeGroot ( Not Very Loving!) Loving Donations took over $17K of our money preying on the pain of a couple with fertility problems & the pain of having lost 2 children. We have reached out to them many times in the past 5 months via email & phone calls to try and get our money refunded. They have not responded. I would like to be involved in a class action suit against them & pursue legal charges. You can not be any lower than to prey off people already in pain! Lake Mary, Florida Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Pregnancy Services: Loving Donations Florida

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 07 2016
digital monopoly set my business back months east victoria park, western australia internet Author: Perth, Alabama Search Engine Optimization: digital monopoly Internet

Feb 06 2016
Ryan's Rides Hennessey's Auto Sales Beware if you buy a car from these people! Nampa Idaho Author: Sand Hollow, Idaho Auto Dealers: Ryan's Rides Nampa, Idaho

Feb 06 2016

Feb 05 2016
CALTENS california tenants (legal services) ripping unfortunate people northridge California Author: van nuys, California Attorneys & Legal Services: CALTENS northridge, California

Author: Meeker, Colorado Financial Services: Seed Capital Henderson, Nevada

Feb 05 2016
Equinox Beauty Promised extension to free trial when I phoned to cancel now say I can only cancel on payment of £39 Larnaca Internet Author: Dartford, Alabama Sales People: Equinox Beauty Internet

Feb 05 2016
1st. Sq* procuts 2nd SQ* lady hair parlor I was told by USDirectExpress that two purchases were made of my card, the first was for $500, and the next one was two hours later for the amount of $235.76, customer service told me I had to contact these people myself, and that the purchase was made in Bentley California, but I live in alabama Bently California Author: linden, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sq* procuts CA

Feb 04 2016
Lynn Ray State Farm Insurance Don't Trust This Agent - Overcharges People - Unethical - Questionable Business Practices LaFollette Tenness
Author: LaFollette, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Lynn Ray State Farm Insurance

Feb 04 2016
Red Head Labs LLC THESE PEOPLE WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY - BIG COMMERCE TEMPLATE RIPOFF Tulsa, Oklahoma Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Programmers: Red Head Labs LLC Internet

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
USDirectExpresscard They have taken advantage of part of my disabilty, they have held up payning me$ 2500.00 that was taken by other people and have held up my paperwork once because they said they said they did not receive my fax. Corpas Cristi Texas Texas Author: Ellington, Missouri Questionable Activities: USDirectExpresscard Internet

Feb 03 2016
encante volite, bimtieye cream supported by dr oz jenniffer aniton Internet Author: NY, New York Sales People: encante Internet

Feb 03 2016
Allstate Transmission Dishonest People Desoto Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: Allstate Transmission Desoto, Texas

Feb 01 2016
Annex Funding Yellow Stone, Loan Me, Quest Financial Solutions, Mario Bendicho, Ed Eugene Haley Hire people to call businesses get them to borrow money from annex at a extremely high rate, then either fire you so they don't have to pay you, or tell you you just have bad luck and the loans you've opened were declined or never closed either way you don't get paid Newport Beach California Thanks for finding them I have a judgement against them! Author: Irvine, California Financial Services: Annex Funding Newport Beach, California

Feb 01 2016
Rebtel Ripping off people. No Customer Care to support. not sure Internet Author: West Des moines, Iowa Telephone Companies: Rebtel Internet

Jan 31 2016
Brampton Bed and Breakfast Inn Horrible hotel Chestertown Maryland These people never stayed Author: Hawaii Bed & Breakfast: Brampton Bed and Breakfast Inn Chestertown, Maryland

Jan 29 2016
SavingMakesMoney These People had taken Money out of my bank account in the of 87.00 dollars the first time and the second time was 19.95 I have never signed up for this thing nor have I even heard about it I had cancelled the account but they have not gave me a rebursment of the money. Internet Author: graysville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: SavingMakesMoney Internet