Your Search | intelius.com and 24 protect plus

Sep 16 2014
MQV SHOPPING ESSENTIALS PLUS FRAUD: unauthorized debit monthly from business debit account Omaha Nebraska Author: Bellingham, Washington Questionable Activities: MQV SHOPPING ESSENTIALS PLUS Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 16 2014
KERAGRO 24/7nutra THIEFS. LIARS. MANIPULATORS!!! Nationwide Author: Missouri, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: KERAGRO Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
My Score--Freester, Identity Protect Fraud Company, No employment screening at all, SCAM Boca Roton FL Author: Maricopa, Arizona Credit Services: My Score--Freester, Identity Protect Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
Route 66 Extended Warranty They may not pay for up to 24 hours which will cause you to be without a vehicle until your mechanic is paid. This was on my truck. I also had a warranty on a car I bought. The transmission went out 2 weeks after I bought it and they would not cover it. I had them to refund the cost of the warranty and got it fixed myself. In my opinion this is not worth having. They did finally pay for the truck repairs after a nasty phone call from me. don't be fooled by them. They will only pay what they want to pay and you may be left to pay the rest out of pocket. Mountain Home, Arkansas Nationwide Author: Trussville, Alabama Auto Warranty: Route 66 Extended Warranty Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
24-7 Nutra Keragro charged an $87 fee after purchasing a trial of Keragro Nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Medical Supplies: 24-7 Nutra Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Hopkins Mining LLC Gary Hopkins Sr., Gary Hopkins, Jr., Brian Hopkins, Neil Contracted to deliver silver on a 24 month delivery @ 15% below spot Scottsburg Nationwide
Author: Garland, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Hopkins Mining LLC Nationwide

Sep 14 2014
Frontier Auto Plus Inc. Worst quality and most dishonest Auto Body shop in the Bitterroot Valley Hamilton Montana Author: Hamilton, Montana Body Work & Repair: Frontier Auto Plus Inc. Hamilton, Montana

La Cars Repo A PLUS AUTO shady crooks Winnetka California
Author: Llano, California Auto Dealers: La Cars Repo Winnetka, California

Sep 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia plus I responded to an ad on internet about Garcinia Cambogia plus where they offered a trial bottle for $4.95. I immediately called company to cancel any further orders. Three weeks later I get another bottle plus an invoice where they had charged my account for $49.90. Called company and they said the first item was for a trial of 14 days and after that I would be charged $49.90. It did not say that on the ad. Don't know what to do now Henderson Nevada Author: Magee, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia plus Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Plus GCOFFER From Free Trial To Charging Credit Card Hundreds Of Dollars Henderson Nevada Author: Cleveland, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Henderson, Nevada

Sep 12 2014
24 hour Fitness 24 hour Fitness Sport Health Department oncerns Hermosa Beach California Author: Manhattan Beach, California Health Spas: 24 hour Fitness Hermosa Beach, California

Sep 12 2014
Power up Garcinia Garcinia Cambogia I paid $4.95 for a free trail 10 days, before the 10 days were up they charged me over $100.00 before I could cancel, plus no phone number on the packaging and the product is a phony. They are taking people money ripping us off. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Mobile, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Power up Garcinia Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 12 2014
Health Choice Plus Pure Green Garcinia Superior Distribution/AZC Rude Obnoxious Customer Service, Dishonest Ripoff Company Mesa Arizona
Author: Dayton, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus Pure Green Garcinia Mesa, Arizona

Sep 12 2014
Hairextensionsale.com I bouht one set of extensions for 69.00 plus 20.00 shipping. I ordered dark brown and ended up with a blackish color. I emailed and called for two days with no reply. Then never emailed or called back once. I ordered another set that was a medium brown and received that next day, paid 59.00 plus 20.00 shiping. When I realized it was the same company under another name I cancelled it. I never got a response for the cancellation until two days later saying they already shipped it. That one came back too light with a dark reddish tint. Wrong color again. Now I am emailoing and calling everyday and not receiving any reply. By the way the package comes to you from China. China Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Fraud: Hairextensionsale.com Internet

Sep 11 2014
1625 Northwest 136th Avenue, Suite 200, Sunrise, FL 33323 Total Protect Home Warranty Home Warranty Sunrise Nationwide Author: MISSOURI CITY, Texas Warranty Companies: 1625 Northwest 136th Avenue, Suite 200, Sunrise, FL 33323 Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Ticket Galaxy Annmaria Seitz, Chelsea P, Natalie Carpenter, Sold me 4 $24 tickets for $563.64. I was told they were starlight LIE and great seats LIE. HELP ME South Windsor Connecticut Author: Kansas City , Missouri Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy South Windsor , Connecticut

Sep 11 2014
Arepas Magnet Plus They hire people and 5 days later the owner said dont come back and she didnt pay the days worked. Weston Florida
Author: Weston, Florida Restaurant Delivery Services: Arepas Magnet Plus Weston, Florida

Sep 10 2014
Pioneer Credit Recovery My wages were garnished by Pioneer Credit Recovery on 8/7/14 and 7/24/14. Before the garnishment took place, Pioneer Credit was notified that my account had already been consolidated and paid in full and not to garnish my wages, but they garnished my wages anyway. My account was consolidated with Great Lakes and Great Lakes and my payroll department informed me that the funds should have been forwarded back to my payroll department, or mailed to Great Lakes to apply to my account. Its been over a month now and I still have not received my $200.87 back from Pioneer Credit Recovery and when I call Pioneer, I keep getting hung up on or told that my funds were forwarded to Great Lakes. Again, Great Lakes said they have not received anything from Pioneer. . Arcade New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: Pioneer Credit Recovery Arcade, New York

Sep 10 2014
Lifecell skincare Southbeach Skin care free trial is not what they say. put hold on credit card immediatly for $189.00 plus shipping/hndlg Hollywood. Internet Author: Port Angeles , Washington Beauty Products: Lifecell skincare Internet

Sep 10 2014
Green Student Loans owned by James Van Elswyck RPC Marketing, LLC I paid Green Student 895.00 and then 39/mo for a year to help me with my parent plus student loans.  Author: Denver, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Green Student Loans owned by James Van Elswyck Delray Beach, Florida

Sep 09 2014
Health Choice Plus, LLC Superior Distribution/AZC Was told I could get my money back in 30 days, ($99.90) and they said I could only get $25 back. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Athens, West Virginia Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus, LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 08 2014
ACE Cash Services You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Payday Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter. Internet Author: Fort Gordon , Georgia Questionable Activities: ACE Cash Services Internet

Sep 08 2014
Food Lovers System Food Lover Fast Loss System RIPOFF, returned porduct only rcvd $29 back, plus they have continued to charge me a monthly fee of $26.98 Internet  Author: cranbrook, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Food Lovers System Internet

Sep 08 2014
Choice Home Warranty & Choice Home Warranty Lied to get me on and caught them in the lie! Plus they never covered my claim & had to get refund Prorated!!! Edison New Jersey
Author: covington, Louisiana Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Sep 08 2014
Wipe New LLC Chemtrecwipenew.com False advertising does not Renew, restore. or protect Virginia Beach Virginia
Author: Sister Bay, Wisconsin Body Work & Repair: Wipe New LLC Virginia Beach, Virginia