Your Search | intelius.com and 24 protect plus

Oct 20 2014
loan max gota loan of 700 was late payment now loan is 16 hundred just to get my ride back plus another 700 left on loan u are paying back 3 times the money and they still have my ride bluefield va Virginia Author: bluefield, West Virginia Car Financing: loan max bluefield, Virginia

Oct 19 2014
Carta Engorius Society billing me $19.00 plus $3.40 late fee /total of $22.40 for something I have not received!!!! Final notice before they take Legal action New Brunswick New Jersey Author: Wichita, Kansas Miscellaneous Companies: Carta Engorius Society New Brunswick, New Jersey

Oct 18 2014
E-Cigs Brand I was scammed out of $200.00, an unauthorized debit of $99.99 plus overdraft and returned check fees. Troy Michigan Author: Brownsburg, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: E-Cigs Brand Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Plus Scam - Offer trial bottle then charged $149 for it! Henderson Nevada Author: Springdale, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Henderson, Nevada

Oct 17 2014
24 hour fitness I purchesed a 24 Hr Fitness Sports Club 2 year Membership Certificate from Costco. The only problem is , there is no 24 Hr Fitness Sports Gym anywhere in the high Deaert. Consequently, I'm demoted to a gum which is about 3 levels below a Sports Gym. The gum is old and out of date, I see it as a dumping ground. Or as the 24 Fitness staff said, you get what you pay for. Be aware of what you are actually getting, old equiptment, broken tile in locker roon and blown lights in vanity area. Victorville California Author: Apple Valley, California Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness Victorville, California

Oct 16 2014
Dennis Bright Claims he can double your money in 24 hours or less Orange County California
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Casinos & Cardrooms: Dennis Bright Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
3 Way Pancho I watched a commercial for the 3 way poncho being sold for $19.95 plus $7.99 for P&H. I was under the impression it was a reputable product and company. How wrong I was. When I called in the machine changed the pricing to over $70 for two shirts. I tried to cancel the order but the system would not allow it. I called the phone numbers listed on the internet and the only person I reached hung up on me. Van Nuys California Author: Pahrump, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: 3 Way Pancho Van Nuys, California

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 14 2014
Evolve Motorcycles REVIEW: Evolve Motorcycles dedicated to total customer satisfaction. New innovative technology. Evolve Motorcycles dedicated to creating hyper efficient, long range, affordable motorcycles & scooters. Evolve designs & manufactures electric & hybrid electric vehicles from headquarters in New York City. * UPDATE: Evolve Motorcycles pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Evolve Motorcycles is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Motorcycles: Evolve Motorcycles Brooklyn, New York

Oct 13 2014
Baxter Bailey & Associates Southaven, MS They were hired by us to collect $33,380 from a broker ... We signed a contract for 25%. they collected the money in 1 month . But, instead of 25%, they want to charge me 50%. They are saying they collected the money from a third party :), and it was a lot of extra work for them.... i have the contract , it says 25%, plus i have all the emails confirming that as well... Southaven Mississippi Author: chicago, Illinois Collection Agencies: Baxter Bailey & Associates Southaven, Mississippi

Oct 13 2014
garcinia cambogia plus Total rip off .Avertise free bottle for $4.95 shipping. then charge your account the next mont for $149 Henderson Nevada Author: Sacramento, California Bait-and-Switch: garcinia cambogia plus Henderson, Nevada

Oct 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Plus took $149.83 from my account before the trail period.  Internet Author: Collinsville, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Internet

Oct 12 2014
Nuva lift O ordered on line a free trial of Nuvalift cream for just shipping costs with my credit card. How im being charged $86 plus the $4.95 for shipping on my credit card. I have tried calling them but the answering machine says the mail box is full. It tried to contact them by email but no email address. Hmmm San Diego California Author: Hill city, South Dakota Beauty Products: Nuva lift San Diego, California

Oct 11 2014
consumerloans4all & 24/7 lending group Bad credit loans Guaranteed loans for bad creditUp to $35,000 lmfao! accept fees and collect for credit reports or out right fee false advertising internet land Internet
Author: Waterloo, Indiana Loan Brokers: consumerloans4all & 24/7 lending group Internet

Oct 10 2014
911 Tax Relief REVIEW: 911TaxRelief dedicated to total customer satisfaction. 911 Tax Relief past and current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career consulting services to clients. Los Angeles, California*UPDATE: 911 Tax Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business with a member business. 911 Tax Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Ballston Spa, New York Tax Services: 911 TaxRelief.com Glendale, California

Oct 10 2014
HOBBY PLUS LLC Hobby plus llcAbdullah Bulduk130 Stirling Ln,Unitz1Schaumburg,Illinois 60194 ABDULLAH BULDUK WITH HOBBY PLUS LLC HAS 2 INVOICES NEVER PAID!!!! SCHAUMBURG Illinois Author: TUCSON, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: HOBBY PLUS LLC SCHAUMBURG, Illinois

Peoples Energy Group Superior Energy Plus Mark Concilla Scammer galway New York
Author: amsterdam, New York Fuel Companies: Peoples Energy Group galway, New York

Oct 09 2014
I received a short term business Loan from World Business Lenders for $15,000. They were very nice and said they were going to give me a great rate and just before closing they changed the interest and told me about the additional fees. At the time I needed the money for my business. I was doing and could not back out at the last minute and signed the loan for 15,000. It was for 188 payments at $127.27 a day, 5 days a week, which comes to a total pay back of $24,052.85 in 9 months. That is $8,458.85 in interest plus a processing fee of $594.00. Throughout the loan process the people I spoke to were rude to me and told me I should not have gotten the loan and when I tried to find out what my payoff amount was it was like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I would be transferred to different voice mails and no one would return my calls. I even talked to a Vice President and when I explained my issues, he was even ruder then the other people I talked to. I have had loans in the past from other companies and the processes were great and I could always access my account online or over the phone to see where I stood on my loan. WBL, would act like you were a pain in the rear if you wanted information about your loan.WBL is preying on small businesses that are in need of cash and are ripping them off. My loan is almost paid off but wanted to let everyone know to stay far away from this company, they are literally raping small businesses.World Business Lenders RIP OFF, CRAZY HIGH INTEREST RATES, RUDE TO DEAL WITH, NO ACCESS TO YOU LOAN New York New York Author: Tacoma, Washington Loans: World Business Lenders New York, New York

19, Report #1181960

Oct 09 2014
Excede Via Sat, INC, Wildblue Burned by Excede, and locked me into a 24 month contract without having my signature Carlsbad, CA and Englewood, CO Nationwide Author: Poolville, Texas Internet Services: Excede Nationwide

Oct 06 2014
max training studio kyvan ryce completely worthless waste of $ plus he's a little friendly huge waste of $ I get better results bymyself factoryville Pennsylvania Author: clarks summit, Pennsylvania Healthcare Centers: max training studio Pennsylvania

Oct 05 2014
Protect You Home ADT Defender Security Deceptive Marketing,Pretended to be ADT Employee,Demanded $2500 to leave home, Attempted to sell us Fraudulent Security system for 10K; Billed our cc under Defender Security- Then Protect Your Home when they clearly stated they were ADT- Ran a credit check- got our SS#'s, Cased our house, Tried to Install system when we said NO Mesa, AZ Nationwide Author: Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Protect You Home ADT Nationwide

Oct 05 2014
SCAM BEWARE of Mighty Movers, Inc Allen Plano Dallas, TX Mighty Movers, Inc. Scam Artist Brian Relin J&D CUSTOM DELIVERY AND STORAGE, 24 hours moving, Inc Plano Texas
Author: Allen, Texas Moving & Storage: SCAM Mighty Movers, Inc Allen Plano Dallas, TX Plano, Texas

Oct 05 2014
Paradise Plus Travel Travelooga compass Travel Fake discounts & no service Fort lauderdale Florida Author: Little River , Alabama Travel Agencies: Paradise Plus Travel Ft lauderdale , Florida

Oct 04 2014
Pager Plus One scam, ripoff, liars Dayton Ohio
Author: Dayton, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Pager Plus One Dayton, Ohio

Oct 04 2014
24-7 VAN LINES 24/7 VAN LINES Rude, yelling, race card, unprofessional, trickster, scam San Diego California Author: Apple Valley, California Moving Companies: 24-7 VAN LINES San Diego, California