Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

Your Search | international library of poetry,aka poetry.com,aka national library of poetry,aka watermark press
There may be more reports for "international library of poetry,aka poetry.com,aka national library of poetry,aka watermark press"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "international library of poetry,aka poetry.com,aka national library of poetry,aka watermark press"

Apr 17 2014
Hillel Sanowicz aka Eli had us do plumbing then wouldn't pay. he's a real-estate agent BEWARE Beverly Hills California Author: Gardena, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Hillel Sanowicz aka ELI Beverly Hills, California

Apr 17 2014
C R Helpcenter Scott Brown Robert Miller National Student loan relief Being investigated by state and federal agencies Temecula California Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: C R Helpcenter Temecula, California

Apr 17 2014
International PSI The Reapers. the branch Maitland Florida Author: orlando, Florida Accounting: International PSI Maitland, Florida

Apr 17 2014
Atlas Transportors AKA Axios Postage Service, BernardGivens HR Director, Reina Duarte, Mgr I answered a help needed ad for a PRODUCT FORWARDING CONTRACTOR thru Atlas Transportors. I admit I was very leary at first when I saw the word Russia. First impression was SCAM wish I would have gone with my gut instinct. I signed contract for 2500.00 base pay for 28 days from date first box shipped out, 25.00 per box and 25.00 per envelope. Before I forget to mention it, the ENVELOPS are pre paid credit cards. Now the name on the cards ? I was stupid and followed instructions not to open as that hard to explain to the customer, so I did not open. But now I know that these Russian connected slime buckets who would sell or pimp out their own Mother (or Grandma) were doing this to set me up Russian Federation Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Atlas Transportors Internet

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Apr 16 2014
National Home Business Center SEO BreakthroughJohn Pearce SEO Breakthrough Software Didn't Work Properly And They Won't Issue A Refund Internet Author: San Diego, California Search Engine Optimization: National Home Business Center Internet

Apr 16 2014
Blackstone International, LTD.aka Sunter Lighting REFUSES TO RESPOND TO CALLS OR EMAILS Windsor Mill Maryland Author: Middletown, NJ, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: Blackstone International, LTD. Windsor Mill, Maryland

Apr 16 2014
David Villiard aka Alex Grant of Facebook aka Alexander Grant of Minneapolis aka Alex Grant of St. Paul, Minnesota Alex Grant is using the fake identity of David Villiard on facebook, see the link in this report to find his page. He is under a new investigation by the FBI for Bias Intimidation a Hate Crime. St. Paul, Minnesota
Author: Houston, Texas Civil Rights Violators: David Villiard aka Alex Grant of Facebook St. Paul, Minnesota

Apr 16 2014
National Processing LLC, Wayne Hamilton, Icheckgateway, Jason Estes, Chris Hall, JRE Virtual Architect Business Owners Beware This Company Will Steal Your Own Money From You.... Orem Utah Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: National Processing LLC Orem, Utah

Apr 16 2014
Virgin Gaming Mario aka head of security and fraud SCAM,FRAUD,LYING,IGNORING CUSTOMERS,FALSE ADVERTISEMENT Internet Author: wenatchee, Washington Internet Fraud: Virgin Gaming Internet

Apr 16 2014
National Aid Group The National Aid Group is scamming people out of there money and they are not a legit company and using false advertising. Newport Beach CA Author: Newburg, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: National Aid Group Internet

Apr 16 2014
Robert S Graham aka Sean Graham over the phone is the biggest ripp off artist in the sales field. Ben Lachini former employee of US Medica, Ameriglide Raleigh NC, Mesa, Az Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Medical Supplies: Robert S Graham aka Sean Graham Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Jillian Kenly Kenly Auto Plaza Phoenx AKA Wicked Witch/C***... Of Scottsdale 480-388-1122 (480) 823-2923Jillian Kenly EXACT WORDS I KNEW ALL ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PAST BEFORE I SCREWED YOU RUN FROM THIS WOMAN Scotttsdale SCOTTSDALE AZ
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Pet Shops & Supplies: Jillian Kenly Scotttsdale, Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
Convergent Outsourcing Inc. ATERS001 Sears National Bank RIPOFF Houston Texas Author: OKC, Oklahoma ORGANIZED CRIME: Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Houston , Texas

Apr 16 2014
ds architecture/Camilo&Oscar Garcia aka Yuri Garcia Scam Contractor. He is NOT an archetict--NO Degree Palm Beach Florida Author: Palm Beach, Florida Home Improvements: ds architecture/Camilo&Oscar Garcia Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 16 2014
National Collector's Mint Overcharged for purchases Author: Wimberley, Texas Questionable Activities: National Collector's Mint Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
National Pen Company Pen Ripp Off charges Shelbyvill TN Author: Hurst, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: National Pen Company Internet

Apr 16 2014
Bob's Tropical plants AKA. mgamer20o0 Beware. did not ship item, very very slow to communicate for an Internet based company Norwalk California Author: buffalo, New York Nurseries: Bob's Tropical plants Internet

Apr 16 2014
Ray Deluca in 3/9/2012 , our Co. gave him a check for $ 2,000.00 to upgrade our software in our office ..he never did, he kept the money and he disapear , he is a Con Artist san diego ca Author: National City , California Computer Software: Ray Deluca san diego , Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
Cenafil AKA Oevau Technologies, Richard Gorman ripoff company, Scam Diet Products, Double Charged, Product not sent Orlando Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Orlando, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Cenafil, Oevau Technologies Orlando, Florida

Apr 15 2014
SOHO International Film Festival con artsit film festival in NYC New York New York
Author: LA, California Festivals & Event Services: SOHO International Film Festival New York, Select State/Province

Apr 15 2014
Karatbars International KARATBARS INTERNATIONAL IS A PONZI SCHEME! Stuttgart Germany
Author: PIedmont, New York Cross-Border Scams: Karatbars International Stuttgart, Other

Apr 15 2014
Forum National Investments... Dan Clozza Forum Capital, Martin Tutschek, Beware Dan Clozza.. Forum National Investments/Forum Capital Richmond, British Columbia Canada
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Investment Brokers: Forum National Investments...Dan Clozza Richmond, British Columbia

Apr 15 2014
Commercial Equity Partners, FutureGen Capital, Lawrence Schmidt aka Lawrence St. James - President Predatory Investment Scammer & Fraud Master is a Wizard at what he does! Washington, District of Columbia Author: Long Beach, Washington Investment Brokers: Commercial Equity Partners Washington,, Dist of Columbia

Apr 15 2014
Home Theater and Design by Kevin McEvoy and Cathy McEvoy aka white collar criminals who stole $3,076 from me. Winter Garden Florida Author: San Diego, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Home Theater and Design Winter Garden , Florida