Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

International Merchandise Group, World Traders Association, The Global Connection, Etc

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
The Galaxy's Finest Carpet Cleaning Jeff Kilmer knows how to make an appoinment, knows not how to keep an appointment. Buffalo Grove Illinois Author: Illinois Consumer Services: The Galaxy's Finest Carpet Cleaning Illinois

Feb 27 2017
Your Wish Store Never received the product or a refund, very difficult to contact on-line, cannot find physical location Internet Author: Bedford, New Hampshire Gift Shops: Your Wish Store Internet

Feb 27 2017
Revived Youth ageless eye serum and renewal cream advertised a 30 day free trial for the revived youth renewal cream and eye serum. the only charge was to be shipping Henderson Nevada
Author: SAINT MARYS, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Revived Youth Henderson, Nevada

Feb 27 2017
OSC INC. Dermatone Facial Cream / MYFACIALCREAM.com / MYUNDEREYESERUM.com Dermatone face cream free trial, just pay shipping. Glendale California Comcast offered free trial, just pay shipping, ended up receiving creams, I never ordered for the cost of $94.65 per month re-occuring!!!! Glendale California Author: Vernon Hills, Illinois Skin Care: OSC INC. Dermatone Facial Cream Glendale , California

Feb 27 2017
21st centrury auto group The sold me a BMW back in July 2017 to date I has not been able to pass inspection in New York City. they sold me a warranty that cost me 4700. I took my car to bmw in nyc. The claim was denied. I called the dealership. they told me to bring them that THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT HAD ENGINE PROBLEMS. THEY SOLD ME A WARRANTY FOR 4700 THAT DOESNT COVER ALL THE REPAIRS I WAS TOLD IT WILL COVER. THEY DONT RETURN CALLS . I DROPPED THE CAR OFF FOR REPAIRS AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND MY CAR IS NOT READY AND NO RETURNS MY CALL sprindgield New Jersey
Author: queens village, New York Auto Dealers: 21st centrury auto group sprindgield , New Jersey

Feb 27 2017
Payroll Relief Accountants World Refusal to reimburse State penalties for late filing forms Hauppuage, NY New York Author: Reno, Nevada Accounting: Payroll Relief Hauppuage, NY , New York

Feb 27 2017
HOBBIES DISCOUNT Products for lessHobbies Discountsince 2002 Chris the shipping guy Vancover Internet Author: Coarsegold, California Hobby Shops: HOBBIES DISCOUNT Internet

Feb 27 2017
Maggio International FAILURE TO PAY BILL United States Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Internet Marketing Companies: Maggio International Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
SKIN FRESH MD The advertisement used Costo - $50.00 gift. All you had to pay was $4.95 shipping - no attachment, no obligation. 2 weeks later there was a charge on my c Internet Author: pembroke pines, Florida Skin Care: SKIN FRESH MD Internet

Feb 27 2017
Maestros/Adam Alfia The Worst ever company, Why isn't Adam alfia in Jail Internet, Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Maestros/Adam Alfia Internet, Texas

Feb 27 2017
EZ.PAWN 7620 Colfax Ave Lakewood, CO They lost a family heirloom ring that I had temporarily pawned for money to attend the funeral of a relative. Not only did they lose the ring, so far they have not returned my payments that I faithfully made on the ring for 10 months, nor given me the estimated value cost of ring back. Lakewood Colorado Author: Lakewood, Colorado Pawn Brokers: EZ.PAWN Lakewood , Colorado

Feb 27 2017
Comcast They have been charging me for cable boxes that I did not have in my home for the last 2-1/2 years Atlanta Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Comcast Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Personal Maestro, Info Angels, Adam Alfia, Kfir Alfia, Ask God, Phoneternet Horrible employee advocacy, faulty bookeeping, denying wages, breaking state wage payday statues, contract statues, lying to cover their butts Dallas, Addison Texas More Truth Author: Carrollton, Texas Employers: Personal Maestro Dallas, Addison, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Massage Envy PAID MY CONTRACT IN FULL WASN'T ABLE TO USE THE SERVICES MASSAGE ENVY SAID THE SERVICES ARE EXPIRED AND CAN'T BE USED QUEEN CREEK ARIZONA  Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Massage Therapists: Massage Envy ARIZONA

Feb 27 2017
PHOENIX FINANCIAL SERVICES Kevin Chen, the current CEO of the firm formerly known as blackwall, which is now known as PHX Financial Inc  ny New York Author: ny, New York Brokerage Companies: PHOENIX FINANCIAL SERVICES ny, New York

Feb 27 2017
HU FINANCIAL GROUP NORTHWESTERN Awful garbage products Cares only about commission and not the client NEW YORK New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Insurance Agencies: HU FINANCIAL GROUP NORTHWESTERN NEW YORK, New York

Feb 27 2017
Award Notification Commission Larry Hours Executor of Awards Claim I won 1,325,000.00 building my hopes hope. My daughter thought something was not right and researched it to her surprise it is a scam. Broke my heart thinking I will finally be able to live a lifew I have always dreamed of instead of the poverty I live now Kansas City Kansas Author: Basile, Louisiana Financial Services: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 27 2017
Huge domains.com & Godaddy.com Go Daddy sold our domain without warning to Huge domains for the the supposed sum of $75.000.00. Lawrence KS Author: Lawrence, Kansas Internet Marketing Companies: hugh domains.com Denver, Colorado

Feb 27 2017
SkinNoir EyeNoir Offered Free Trial- Deceptive Advertisement and did not disclose the Trial Period and have charged my credit card over $600.00 (twice a month) without my consent. Very Fraudulent and deceiving- I don't even like or want the product! Fountain Valley California Author: McCalla, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: SkinNoir Fountain Valley, California

Feb 27 2017
Dr Terry Clinic I ordered a same of skin only for the shipping cost of $4.95 but was charged over$175. Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Dr Terry Clinic Internet

Feb 27 2017
World Global Network, WGN, WorldGN Terrible COmpany, Worst Customer Service Ever, Does not honor the Guarantee Miami Fl
Author: San Diego, California Computer Fraud: World Global Network Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Giveaway Autos Muawea Rawashdeh Mohammad Al Shboul These are the owners they go by the name of David BAIT AND SWITCH - ALL CARS WRECKED OR EDGY - COMPLETELY DISHONEST - LIARS Pinellas Park Florida Author: St.Petersburg, Florida Auto Dealers: Giveaway Autos Pinellas Park , Florida

Feb 27 2017
PCI Not the Big Company Dishonest Marketing and Inaccurate Data for Major University Directory Dallas Texas Author: Atlanta, Georgia Colleges and Universities: PCI Not the Big Company Dallas, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Bob Caldwell Auto Dearship They are parking automobiles in the grass in front of dealerships. Have call city at least a half dozen time this year and they close the complaint saying no code broken. I'm getting the run around on this and need some help Columbus Ohio Sounds like your code enforcement department is lacking Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto manufactures: Bob Caldwell

Feb 27 2017
NEED THATPRODUCT YOU PURCHASE ON THE WEBSITE AND THEN YOU NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN NEW YORK Internet Author: dundee, Buying Clubs: NEED TAHT PRODUCT Internet