Your Search | invent tech, ricky mendez

Feb 08 2016
Volcy Ventures Consulting LLC Volcy PC Support Extortion, NOT Tech Support! Austin Texas Author: Laguna Woods, California Computer Service & Repair: Volcy Ventures Consulting LLC Austin, Texas

Feb 08 2016
AIG Trust Financial Services , Eric Mendez ,Claims Agent, Sarah Mayer ,Promotion Mgr. Received ltr. 2nd prize winner $250K + Ck. $2950.00 Ask to call Claims Agent reguarding procedure and $2,500.00 processinf fee. Long Beach California Author: Auburn, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: AIG Trust Financial Services Long Beach, California

Feb 06 2016
ITechDeals I Tech Deals Sells faulty cables Internet Author: Hutchinson, Minnesota On-Line Business: ITechDeals Internet

Jan 31 2016
One Bit It Company speed cure pro Tech Support Computer Cleanup Antivirus Information Technology Weston Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Computer Service & Repair: One Bit It Company Weston, Florida

Jan 30 2016
Tiaxing Tian Yin Musical Instrument Co Inc Ricky Zhang, Henry Zhang, Laing Zhang I was scammed from this website. Taixing City, Jiangsu Wuxi
Author: CRESTWOOD, Kentucky Music Shops: Tiaxing Tian Yin Musical Instrument Co Inc Taixing City, Jiangsu ,

Jan 28 2016
Merchant tec hsolut somehow they accessed my bank account and took out money every month for tech service that I didnt request or receive Nationwide Author: Paducah, Kentucky Beauty Products: Merchant tec hsolut Nationwide

Omni Tech Support FixNow.com BAD BAD , Internet
Author: South Jordan, Utah Computer Help Desk: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 25 2016
Omni Tech Support Ripoff Alert Los Angeles, California we always want our customers to be happy. Author: Ivortyton, Connecticut Computer Service & Repair: Omni Tech Support Los Angeles, California

Jan 25 2016
Omni Tech Support = lying thieving incompetent computer technicians Los Angeles, California Even though we have performed hours of services, per the customers request on May 13th , we have quickly refunded the full amount of $79.99 which customer paid to us on May 11th. This hardly qualifie Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Omni Tech Support Los Angeles, California

Jan 25 2016
omni tech support ots charged 139.00 and woulld fix problem did not happen, Internet We are providing support remotely for thousands of our valuable customers and maintaining their computers at peak performance level. They are very happy with our services and are in long term relation Author: easton, Kansas Computer Help Desk: omni tech support Internet

Jan 25 2016
Omni Tech Support I have a software issure that they do not seem capable of repairing. I spent hours on the phone watching them trying to fix the issure and even with them doing their best it wasn't good enough. I have Internet, Internet We are sorry that her issue still persists. We invite the complainer to provide the sign up details and on what date she came in to us for help and we would be more than happy to assist her. Author: Port Angeles, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 25 2016
Omni Tech Support Omni tech support Internet Resolved. Author: West Warwick, Computer Service & Repair: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 25 2016
Omni Tech Support Rescue Fix Line Omni Tech promised to fix my Outlook Express so my email would work. They took over my computer and in an online chat tried to sell me their Plan for $300. Grrrr! No fix either. Internet Author: somewhere, Ontario Computer Help Desk: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 24 2016
Omni Tech support soft ware ms open office sold as office suite application rip off, Internet Huh? Author: Rancho Viejo, Texas Internet Services: Omni Tech support Internet

Jan 24 2016
Omni Online Tech Support Completely Messed up my computer. Internet Author: Gerton, North Carolina Computer Help Desk: Omni Online Tech Support Internet

Jan 24 2016
Omnitech Support Wanna be 1337y ,elite, tech SCAM - out there to screw you NOW! Internet, Internet Author: Turlock, California Computer Service & Repair: Omnitech Support Internet

17, Report #1281943

Jan 23 2016
RCA For Christmas I bought two RCA Laptop/tablets computers. I had to take one of them back to WalMart twice to get one that would atleast sighn on. I have had trouble over and over with the programing of these two laptops. Today Jan. 23. 2015 I went to the website listed on thei papers included with the computers. Now, after spending $300.00 for both computers, when I went ot the website given for customer support, I was told I had to pay another $48.00 for their tech to five me the answers I need for to program thism correctly.  Nationwide Author: Stansbury Park, Utah Computer Dealers: RCA Nationwide

Jan 22 2016
omni tech support This was a ruse to gain remote control of my computer. After ten to fifteen minutes so controlling my machine they told me they could not address my problem and vanished, Internet
As always we are here to assist people who need our Microsoft certified technicians help regarding their any software related-issues at a low and economical cost. Obliviously, issue cannot be hardware Author: san pedro, California Computer Service & Repair: omni tech support Internet

Jan 22 2016
Avas Flowers Florists Flower Tech Center Sent totally wrong flower arrangement to my mothers viewing at funeral home. Mahwah New Jersey Nationwide Author: Brick, New Jersey Nurseries: Avas Flowers Florists Nationwide

Jan 22 2016
Omni Tech support Microsoft's official tech support Omnitechsupports are cheaters Los Angeles, California
As any solution might, in retrospect, appear to be obvious, but initially all logical troubleshooting steps should be attempted, as there can be many causes behind an issue. Author: Niles, Illinois Computer Software: Omni Tech support Los Angeles, California

Jan 22 2016
Omni Tech Support Microsoft Support -Omnitech Support Raises the Bar to New Heights in Deception. My Story- Internet
Omnihelp Author: Boulder, Colorado Internet Services: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 19 2016
Lawn Tech Corp Lawn fertilization and treatment Prosper Texas
Liars and Thieves Author: Prosper, Texas Landscape Companies: Lawn Tech Corp Prosper, Texas

Jan 17 2016
Omni Tech Support OmniTech Support Caution , Internet
. She has not been ripped off here, but we have provided valuable service and did not get paid anything! Author: Greenfield Township, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 17 2016
live Tchnologies hacked into my computer and fixed problem and sold me tech support for $408.00 cdn funds. They send to my e-mail a very loud advert for used cards plus other ads popped up. The comes a phone number to call to remove the offending advertising. I GOT TAKEN !! Panama City, Panama Nationwide Author: Toronto, Alabama Computer Fraud: live Tchnologies Nationwide

Jan 16 2016
Lexmark Support Tech Zone 247 Technical support is a rip off Internet Author: Corvallis, Oregon Computer Help Desk: Lexmark Support Internet