Your Search | island national group,for rjm acquisitions funding for fingerhut

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 24 2016
Recovery Soltuons Group LLC Randy White Scammer that uses bully tactics to intimidate consumers into paying false debt harrington Delaware Author: New York Collection Agencies: Recovery Soltuons Group LLC harrington, Delaware

May 24 2016
Buca di Beppo7 Failure to pay for work Columbus Ohio Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Financial Services: Buca di Beppo7 Columbus, Ohio

May 24 2016
Merrick Bank I send in a payment every month. When Merrick changed the amount from $35 to $39 with no notice then all of a sudden I am reported as missing payments Nationwide Thanks for laughing at me Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Merrick Bank Nationwide

May 24 2016
The Fatherless Generation Foundation Torri J. Evans-Barton, Ph.D.Founder & Executive DirectorThe Fatherless Generation Foundation Inc. Fraudulently kept payments received for services not rendered Atlanta Georgia Author: Gainesville, Florida Credit Card Fraud: The Fatherless Generation Foundation Atlanta, Georgia

May 24 2016
orlando driveway and pavers, absolute landscaping and pool, marcus wintz Company received full payment upon job completion but did not pay the materials for the job orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: orlando driveway and pavers orlando, Florida

May 24 2016
VISTA NATIONAL LLC Hired to close a loan as a notary in the state of Florida, closed loan on 2/24/2016 , contacted email, phone many times, they dont pay. california? Nationwide Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Notary: VISTA NATIONAL LLC Nationwide

May 23 2016
Hanover Insurance Citesens Insurance I recieved o fake postcard for inspection for the purpose of raising my home owners Insurance. Then I was treated bad by claims adjuster in auto claim so that they could reduce or close my auto property damage claim. East coast Worcester Ma Nationwide Author: Hinesville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Hanover Insurance Nationwide

Loud Media Group LLC/Tom Stokes Theft of services Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Event Planners & Sites: Loud Media Group LLC/Tom Stokes Nationwide

May 23 2016
Transunion transunion locked me out of credit monitoring service for life and by no action of my own chester PA
Author: Magnolia, Texas Credit Services: Transunion Credit Monitor Nationwide

May 23 2016
NICET National Institute for certification in engineering technologies You pay for certification, and the test is changed so you will fail, during the testing window Alexandria Virginia Author: springfield, Massachusetts Adult Career & Continuing Education: NICET Alexandria, Virginia

May 23 2016
Dr. Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Very frustrated by Dr. Bush's unprofessional behavior. My medical office is unfortunately next door to his. He has cashed multiple checks of mine. It is very hard for me to believe that each of my checks was deposited by his office due to an 'oversight'. Dr. Bush, Please stop cashing my checks! Hillsborough New Jersey Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Doctors: Dr Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Hillsborough, New Jersey

May 23 2016
Mary Astrologer astromary Hello, I have asked for a refund since Jan. from PayPal and from your emails.  enter Internet Author: San diego, California Zoos & Aquariums: Mary Astrologer Internet

May 23 2016
Lulus Lil Aussies Melinda Lu Vierig luluslilaussies at hotmail and at gmail puppy mill...producing puppies from more than 20 dogs purely for profit... Stockton Utah Author: sandpoint, Idaho Dog Breeders: Lulus Lil Aussies Stockton, Utah

May 23 2016
Presta Funding/Shawn Kinney Presta funding is a scam. Henderson Nevada Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Loans: Presta Funding/Shawn Kinney Henderson, Nevada

May 23 2016
B2 Group Global B2 Group, B2 Global Group, Bob Billbruck, Bob Billbruck Global, B2Global, B2, B2GlobalGroup Overcharged Web Project, Design Services Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Internet Services: B2 Group Global Irvine, California

May 23 2016
WWE Network WWE Network - VOD service I was billed for a service that I'd never pay for let alone watch! Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Websites: WWE Network Internet

May 23 2016
Steve Martel Group Innovateurs, martel alliance, martel group steve martel, scam, misleading, misinformation, outdated, ripoff, life savings, Ottawa Ontario
Author: toronto, Ontario Real Estate Investing: Steve Martel Group Ottawa, Ontario

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS, A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP LLC DECEPTION, FRAUD, MISLEADING PROMOTIONS, BAIT AND SWITCH, PROMISED A LOT DELIVERED NOTHING BOCA RATON FLORIDA Donald Trump Trump Institute Seminars Wealth Building Seminars Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Seminar Programs: DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS - A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP - Trump University Boca Raton, Florida

May 23 2016
Allianz Travel Insurance/Allianz Global Assistance/Delta Airlines Travel Insurance Provider Cites Loopholes in Policy Language to Reject Claims for Trip Cancellation Refund Richmond, VA Nationwide Help with Your Claim Author: Beaverton, Oregon Air Travel: Allianz Travel Insurance Nationwide

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 23 2016
Ferrandino and Son Scammed a small snow company for $81,000 Collegeville Pennsylvania Author: York, Pennsylvania Landscape Companies: Ferrandino and Son

May 23 2016
Portfolio Lead System Business Union Financial, BUF Financial Stole Money Intended for Business Loan Leads, Now Representing Themselves as a Lender Lansing Michigan Author: Boca Raton, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Portfolio Lead System Lansing , Michigan

May 23 2016
Regenere, AKA Jeunesse Medica, LLC, AKA Dermajuve Rip-off specialists. Soaked me for $175, could only get 50% back Internet Author: Robbinsdale, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: Regenere Internet