Your Search | island national group,for rjm acquisitions funding for fingerhut

Dec 09 2016
Helping Hands Affordable Veterinary Surgery And Dental Care Vet Recently Fined By Vet Board For Amputating Wrong Leg & Other Major Mistakes & Charged Customer For Vet Error Richmond Virgnia Author: Arlington, Virginia Animal Services: Helping Hands Affordable Veterinary Surgery And Dental Care Richmond,

Dec 09 2016
Fingerhut Corp. , Fingerhutcom Sold me a defective digital camera, Kodak PixPro was new yet very defective. Prairie Minnesota Nationwide
Author: Topeka, Kansas Cameras & Video: Fingerhut Corp. Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Colormania Paint LLC ,Vevimo Boots LLC, My motorcycle tank have not been returned for over a year! I paid in full San Ysidro California
Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Motorcycles: Colormania Paint LLC Internet

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

Dec 09 2016
Diet Supplements PM-John ID#9034066 John always John name phone:18663004437 charged me $53.27 for something I didn't order like one of your clients before same amount monthly Provo Utah Author: Plainville, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements PM-John ID#9034066 Provo, Utah

Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe Non responsive Company for Children's Christmas Presents Internet Author: Lahaina, Hawaii Specialty Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 09 2016
Golf Life Lifetime Publishing Group Selling ads in imaginary magazines. Nationwide Author: Tampa Bay, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: Golf Life Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Ameribanc National - Rip Off Company SCAM, Rip Off Wheaton, IL Internet Author: Bryson City, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ameribanc National Internet

Dec 09 2016
Aspen Dental I went in for a bottom plate, I have uppers. I was told they had to make a complete set of dentures. The cost was $500. or over. Forget now what I do remember the $500. I paid the $500 before Augusta Maine Author: Winthrop, Maine Dental Services: Aspen Dental Augusta, Maine

Dec 09 2016
thrive market thrivemarket.com The charge for the trial membership was not obvious . I never saw I would be charged $60 a year. Internet Author: quarryville, Pennsylvania Food Vendors: thrive market Internet

Dec 09 2016
Michael Dean The Holiday Property Group He promised to sell our Tahiti Village timeshare starting April 2016 signed a focusing contract and sent $1,122.00. For title transfer broker fees. He said 100%refundable if the Adkins decide to not buy Rehoboth Beach Delaware Author: Perry, Ohio Realtors: Michael Dean Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

Dec 09 2016
CD Diet & Health It was a trial offer for Doc oz new skin cream ,not only did they charge me shopping bot also 100$ for the samplethat was the month supple after I canceled the order when i recieved it ,because it was not what they were promoting .Then they charged me 100 $ received no month supply just the sample. SanDiego California Author: EASTPOINTE, Michigan Internet Fraud: CD Diet &Health SanDiego, California

Dec 09 2016
Wang Gang China Bhdidgeridoos Made a purchase and paid. They sent me an imitation pair of Prada sneaker when I had ordered Rag & Bone Moccasins Shanghai Internet
Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Clothing Stores: Wang Gang China Internet

Dec 09 2016
stealth marine group Talia Carano...... I had a contract to ship my boat to florida from boston....I had to get out before the snow and stealth went stealth and would not let me know what was going on......never returned phone calls lied on emails about pick up dates to avoid the winter weather....North Palm Beach Florida Author: andover , Massachusetts Shipping & Handling: stealth marine group North Palm Beach , Florida

Dec 09 2016
X Factor Sports, LLC Newhammerx, jackthehammerhamm Ordered the hammerX club (with a free hybrid club) paid extra for grip & headcover. Did not receive free club or grip or headcover. Englewood Colorado Author: Huntington, Texas Sporting Goods: X Factor Sports, LLC Internet

Dec 09 2016
Source Auto Group Landover Maryland Author: Ruckersville, Virginia Auto Dealers: Source Auto Group Landover, Maryland

Dec 09 2016
CreditUpdates.com Apartment Scam to get me to sign up for their credit services Internet Author: West Islip, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditUpdates.com Internet

Dec 09 2016
ANC, Judging office & Decisions Center. ANC Award Notification Commission this company keeps sending this same letter to me. From ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Saying I won $2,000,000,00 a 30 year payout.. or I can take option A $1,327,940,00 a lump sum of this..... but I have to pay $12.99 for delivery. And to rush the processing add an extra $3.00 total of $15.99... Kansas city Kansas
Author: Butte, Montana Lottery: ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 09 2016
Pet air way Door to door service I paid 220 for a pup to be shipped. Then 3 hours later emails me that I have to pay a $850 refundable pet insurance fee before the pup can get back on board. New castle Delaware
Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Courier Services: Pet air way Internet

Dec 08 2016
Vista National Notary Services Rick Greenblat Never paid for contracted work as notary signing agent Nationwide Author: Renton, Washington Notary: Vista National Notary Services Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
DMV Made Easy (Rock's 76) 123DMV.com SCAM ALERT: DO NOT USE DMV MADE EASY (ROCK’S 76) FOR SMOG Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: DMV Made Easy Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 08 2016
Car Registration Advisors jumper on MVD Website, redirects you to their web host - which is all they are. A domain. Period. RIPOFF Scottsdale - web host only Internet (AZ) for web host Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Car Registration Advisors Internet

Dec 08 2016
High Class Universe Ordered product Nov 17 and charged me for it but have never received product. Internet Author: Scottsburg, Indiana Attorney Generals: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 08 2016
Software Pros Popped up as a special offer when I was downloading the Overcharge of $60 for $2.95 per month service! Sheffield Ohio Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Help Desk: Software Pros Sheffield, Ohio