Your Search | ivory brites & advanced wellness research

Dec 08 2016
mkbagsusforyou.com THEY FALSELY CLAIM THEY ARE SELLING MICHAEL KORS STUFFThis is their shipping and return page. Look at ithttp://mkbagsusforyou.com/shippingreturns.html I clicked on the link on Black Friday sales. I had impression that I was buying original products. but when I received it was cheap products, even brand name Michael Kors is written incorrect way, colors do not match and those bags are just 5 dollar cheap trash Somewhere in China (after I did research) Internet
Author: Fort Lee, New Jersey Clothing Stores: mkbagsusforyou.com Internet

Dec 07 2016
Horse Powered Equestrian Tara Lynn PotempaTara SladekTara Potempa-Sladek Avoid this facility at all costs. Overpriced, horses are not taken care of very well Homer Glen Illinois The truth hurts Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Horse Powered Equestrian Homer Glen, Illinois

Dec 07 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Government Tax Lien Network is commited and dedicated to their students satisfaction.*UPDATE: Government Tax Lien Network pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Government Tax Lien Network recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Dallas, Texas Tutoring: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides tools, techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities. Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format. Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Revita Youth Advanced Skin Care Invites you to order trial, but signs you up for an expensive subscription: BEWARE COST $190 Unknown Internet Author: Windsor Mill, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Revita Youth Internet

Dec 06 2016
Luminis Advanced Skin Care Complete Skam/Ripoff Grove City Internet Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Luminis Advanced Skin Care Internet

Dec 05 2016
platinum herbal wellness skniprov scam internet Author: Fairfield, California Alternative Health: platinum herbal wellness internet

Dec 05 2016
EYENoir Advanced eye serum Company is very decptive in their advertising for senior citizens. Personnel at company phone number are not helpful Nationwide Author: wake forest, North Carolina Questionable Activities: EYENoir Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Government Tax Lien Network is an educational seminar company providing free and paid seminars to those that wish to learn more about tax liens and flipping houses. Government Tax Lien Network's lien lists are updated regularly so that student investors have a resource to find available liens and lien auctions. Government Tax Lien Networks research on the lien list potentially saves an enormous amount of time for them, allowing more time to focus on investing. Government Tax Lien Network is committed to 100% client satisfaction and is proud to be a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network is a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides the tools and techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities! Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing a premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format Bluffdale , Utah

Dec 01 2016
Dent Research... Harry Dent Last January(16th) I joined Dent Research as a member to get information emailed to me about the financial markets.I clicked on their Silvermembership for around $49(at that time around £28).....I was then billed for their Gold service automatically and charged £96 or around that figure. Internet Author: Wellingborough, Other Financial Services: Dent Research... Internet

Nov 30 2016
BellaEpoque - Luminis Belle Epoque Youth Activating Eye CreamLuminis Advanced Skincare This is a classic case of deceptive, misleading, false, advertising. Internet Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: BellaEpoque - Luminis Internet

Nov 29 2016
Advanced Security Integrated, LLC Patrick Chavez Replacement and Upgrade of 4 Security Cameras Albuquerque New Mexico
Author: Los Lunas, New Mexico Security Services: Advanced Security Integrated, LLC Albuquerque, New Mexico

Nov 27 2016
Rejuvenem AGELESS-SECRETS.COMZanu Advanced Eye SerumENOM, INC. Unbeknownst to me, charged me $79.95 and $89,95 ! San Francisco California Author: Newport Beach, California Beauty Products: Rejuvenem San Francisco, California

Nov 26 2016
Intermarine Boats, Inc Intermarine, Intermarine Boats, Intermarine Yacht Brokerage, Intermarine Dania, Intermarine Stuart, Patluc, Advanced Marine Services, Sold different boat than I purchased, failed to rectify this among many other issues, careless and rude customer service Ft Lauderdale Florida Same old story! Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Intermarine Boats, Inc Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 25 2016
brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd is very famous in Perth in the recycling industry by fraud others. I paid him $23000 to buy the recycling plastic, but I got nothing and he refuse to pay money back,I tried to sue his company which is GSR industries, he just close the company and start another one which is called DCP industry. After I found out he has no product and no money to pay me, I start some research about him, I found other people who knows him and looks like he own many people money, and this guy no children no wife ,no property and no asset, if you google his name you will see he has a big penalty from court by not paying workers. perth western australia Author: northbridge, Alabama Liars: brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd perth,

Nov 22 2016
Wells Fargo Legal Order Fee Debit Case # Brick NJ Nationwide Garnishment--- Author: Brick, New Jersey Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Beautance I bought a new Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breast Pump on thier website and they sent me a nasty used Medela Freestyle pump with milk in the tubing! Now they are not responding and will not give me my money back! BROOKLYN, New York 11201  Internet
Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Baby Products: www.beautance.com Internet

Nov 21 2016
Luminis Advanced Skin Care Luminis Anti-Aging Facial Treatment Questions? Reach out to us at 1-877-497-1088. Your order will appear as Free sample that they charge you for Shipment came from Utah Internet Author: Brentwood, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Luminis Advanced Skin Care Internet

Nov 18 2016
Gateway Financial Hassle and fight to get car back Saginaw Michigan The Facts! Author: Forest Park, Illinois Car Financing: Gateway Financial Saginaw, Michigan

Nov 16 2016
Banfield Pet Hospital Scammed me for a wellness plan Taylorsville Utah Author: Draper, Utah Veterinarian Services: Banfield Pet Hospital Taylorsville, Utah

Nov 16 2016
Advanced Tech Support REVIEW: Advanced Tech Support strives to lead customer satisfaction within ] remote technical support industry. *UPDATE: Advanced Tech Support pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Advanced Tech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Basically Fake Tech Support Author: , New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Advanced Tech Support TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Advanced Tech Support team can confidently handle myriad of computer problems that home users, small businesses face on a daily basis. Advanced Tech Support with over decade of experience in security software marketplace. Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 16 2016
Advanced Process Serving, LLC Matthew Leffert Refused to payment for services rendered, refuses contact. Hillsboro Missouri Individual has been paid Author: Bastrop, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Advanced Process Serving, LLC Hillsboro, Missouri

Nov 15 2016
P&O professional survey and research group James Taylor Survey for stores James Taylor Internet Author: Kinmundy, Illinois Work at Home: P&O professional survey and research group Internet

Nov 14 2016
Advanced Indentity Protector Technology Solutions Con artist Detriot Michigan Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: Advanced Indentity Protector Michigan

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 10 2016
Diverse Merchant Solutions Advanced Merchant Solutions Sells obsolete equipment and processing rates are higher than promised. They are not a direct processor. Denver Colorado
Satisfactory resolution for the merchant Author: Naples, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Diverse Merchant Solutions Nationwide