Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Ivory White & Bella Bright

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
NEW ATLAS DEALS and FREEDOMPOP Stole $99.99 from me.I purchased a MiFi 500 internet device and 1-year LTE Internet from FreedomPop. On attempting to redeem the service the site would not activate. After many emails and phone calls to NEW ATLAS DEALS (Support Heros of Stack Commerce) and FreedomPop they just said they could not help and stopped all communacations. The MiFi 500 device has never shipped. Essentially I have been robbed of $99.99. Internet Author: White Rock, New Mexico Internet Services: NEW ATLAS DEALS Internet

Mar 22 2017
S. George Frederick, Scott George Frederick, Normal Albert White Loan Fee Scammer London, Dubai Internet Author: san jose, California Loans: S. George Frederick Internet

Mar 21 2017
Greenlight Powders Greenlightpowders never delivered Internet
Author: White Pine, Tennessee Smoke Shops: Greenlight Powders Internet

Mar 21 2017
Clovers Print kennel , CKM Huskies, Nicole Marshburn, Taylor Marshburn Changed name of kennel to try and get away with past neglect and issues White Lake Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Animal Services: Clovers Print kennel White Lake , Wisconsin

Mar 20 2017
bella serata I ordered a free trial per their advertisement and paid for shipping and handling. I was charged full price and am upset Internet Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Skin Care: bella serata Internet

Mar 19 2017
Bella Serata Unauthorized Charges to Credit Card Orlando Florida Author: Tarazana, California Skin Care: Bella Serata Internet

Mar 19 2017
spectrum orlando FL former bright house networks bundled my subscription without my consent and increase three times the amount Tampa Florida Author: altamonte springs, Florida Internet Service Providers: spectrum orlando FL Tampa, Florida

Mar 17 2017
Kroger Inc. Sale items three for four dollars scanned for different amounts-some 1.33, some 1.34. Kroger is ripping you off in pennies. Southfield Nationwide Not too bright are ya? Author: Southfield , Michigan Grocery Stores: Kroger Inc. Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
Property Protection Team LLC Thomas Simmons White Lacy Jae Treece RECOVERY SCAM, FTC FEDERAL CRIME Santee California Author: Texas Legal Services: Property Protection Team LLC Santee, California

Mar 17 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Like others complaining, never got cup I ordered, just the extra tops. No responce to emails or calls Internet Author: White Plains, New York Internet Fraud: Camping and Fishing Outlet Internet

11, Report #1362066

Mar 15 2017
Astral-Source Forum and Clarissa White astral-source.com /clarissawhite.net One and the Same - Scam Fraud Operation Massachusetts Internet Author: Ontario Psychic: Astral-Source Forum and Clarissa White Internet

Mar 14 2017
BELLA@HOME / PROWHITE Have trial order 9 month ago June 2016. I can't get them to cancel keep sending back.BANK Keep Charging HENDERSON and or LOUISVILLE Internet Author: Slacks Creek, Alabama Dental Services: BELLA@HOME / PROWHITE Internet

Mar 13 2017
Bella epoque Luminous anti aging Keeps charging my account for their product. Garden grove California Author: Burleson, Texas Attorney Generals: Bella epoque Garden grove, California

Mar 13 2017
Ultimate RV sales white Settlement Texas Cheryl (sales person) Scammers/thief/ liars White Settlement Texas Author: Hinton, Oklahoma Sporting Goods: Ultimate RV sales white Settlement Texas White Settlement , Texas

Mar 13 2017
Rova Eye Serum Bella ;serata skin cream offered a trial of eye cream, then continued to send two bottles of different creams and charged my i dont know Internet Author: Pine Grove, California Eye Care: Rova Eye Serum Internet

Mar 11 2017
Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Received an email and it stated the following:We have sent you this warning notification about legal proceedings of March 8, 2014 but you failed to respond on time now it’s high time if you failed to respond in next 72 HOURS we will register this case in ARREST SCAM!!! Internet Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Loans: Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Internet

Mar 10 2017
Great White bottling, inc Nationwide Author: Normal, Illinois Warranty Companies: Great White bottling, inc Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
bella serata - free sample serum ad says free sample only postage - accepting free sample becomes acceptance of beauty product subscription tx and fl Internet Author: buena park, California Beauty Products: bella serata - free sample serum Internet

Mar 07 2017
White Diamond Jewelers Jewelery sales and repair Buford Georgia Author: Oakwood, Georgia Jewelry Stores: Whie Diamond Jewelers Buford , Georgia

Mar 06 2017
Bella terra mineral coametics creams did not work as promised. College Station. texas
Author: bryan, Texas Skin Care: Bella terra mineral coametica TX

Mar 04 2017
Great white Interiors This guy lived with me for a year. I paid him to do some work for me and he never finished the work. Plus I don't know what kind of drugs he was on but he tore my house and outside of my house up. He has anger issues every time I ask him if he did something like hit my fence or drove into my front yard he got angry. Finally one day I asked him something he threatened my life so I got a restraining order on him. Mentor Ohio
Author: Painesville, Ohio Interior Decorators: Great white Interiors Mentor, Ohio

Mar 04 2017
Bella Serata I agree with all previous comments. This company is very sneaky in roping in customers and then charging $89.95 for products that do not perform as stated. The 2 original charges on my credit card were from totally different companies: aimees skin cream and rova eye serum. Are these 3 companies owned by the same paren?. Seems very unethical and fishy to me. I have also been unable to find a valid Internet site for Bella Serata and literally none of their correspondence contains an address or phone number. Very shady vendor to me. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Elk Grove Vllage, Illinois Eye Care: Bella Serata St. Petersberg, Florida

Mar 02 2017
Poshmark I have been selling on Poshmark for over a year now and have sold over 200 items and had a 4.7 out of 5.0 rating. Recently I had a buyer purchase a 14K white gold 3.26CT Diamond Sapphire ring from me for a very very low price $140.00. * They are a bunch of thieves as they have stoked money from me. Internet Base USA Internet
Author: Hockley, Texas Sales People: Poshmark Internet

Feb 27 2017
Ford motor company Refused Honor its warranty on a new car. Dearborn Michigan
Author: White City, Oregon Auto Warranty: Ford motor company

Feb 27 2017
Bella Serata misleading offer Nationwide Author: South Portland, Maine Skin Care: Bella Serata Nationwide