J & B SCREENS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: J & B screens
There may be more specific results for "J & B screens"
For more specific results for "J & B screens"
Showing 1-25 of 21,805 Found Reports For more specific results for "J & B screens"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Michael J Sciubba and Tri- State Home Renovation and Construction Company, Inc. (Mike and Jerry) Mike Sciubba, Jerry and Tri-State Home Renovation lied and robbed us of $14000. Marlton New Jersey Author: Cinnaminson, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Michael J Sciubba and Tri- State Home Renovation and Construction Company, Inc. Marlton, New Jersey

Aug 15 2017
Gregory B Maxon Maldonado, Gregory B Maxon Maldonado, Maldonado Medical LLC, ANMM LLC, Pantheon Global Holdings LLC, GBCS LLC, Atlantis Medical Technologies LLC, American Surgical Development LLC Con Artist - Patent Infringement Fraud Phoenix Arizona Exploitation of patients and insurance carriers for out of network bennifits Phoenix Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Consumer Services: Gregory B Maxon Maldonado Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
International Nurses association ISLIP New York Author: Round Lake B, Illinois Attorney Generals: International Nurses association ISLIP, New York

Aug 15 2017
John B Tucker This man does not respond as promised has been paid in full for handle my dicorced. Lied several times stating it was on the judges desk and is only waiting on a signature. 2 weeks later he emails me asking for his social security number. John has been handling this non contested divorce since Dec of 2016. To date he has failed to perform any services except to lie. I have asked twice to be refunded in full. Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Legal Services: John B Tucker Newnan, Georgia

John J. Grenko Scam Artist Lawyer of the Year!! Reading Pa
Author: West Lawn, Pennsylvania Attorneys & Legal Services: John J. Grenko

Aug 14 2017
Michael J. Breese / PinPoint Homes LLC. RIPPED OFF MY COMPANY FOR WORK Blaine Minnesota Author: Hudson, Wisconsin Small Business Services: Michael J. Breese / PinPoint Homes LLC. Blaine, Minnesota

Aug 14 2017
Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery Tim Marten in San Francisco ruined my friends face and body by doing several unagreed procedures.She had only excess skin that had to be removed due to skin injury. She agreed to have temple lift and facial skin lift with Dr. Marten. Timothy Maryen agr Botched, ruined face, brast sensation ruined, unagreed procedures, horrible mistake San Francisco California
public record Author: California Plastic Surgeons: Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery San Francisco, California

Aug 14 2017
Logan Agency Group Markk Reeder / Mark Logan Stole a deposit made for a Cardi B booking that never took place Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Festivals & Event Services: Logan Agency Group

Aug 13 2017
BANK OF AMERICA B OF A GREEDY RIPOFF for ALL CHARLOTTE North Carolina
Standard Author: OXON HILL, Maryland Banks: BANK OF AMERICA CHARLOTTE, North Carolina

Aug 12 2017
Bottom Line Books Ellen Anne J. Customer Manager Bottom Line Books is threatening to send me books THAT I NEVER ORDERED. I don't even know how they got my address. This company is extremely shady and lying to me. I am very concerned they are going to send me these non ordered books and at that point start charging me. I need help on this matter and how to resolve this in a speedy process. Connecticut Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Sales People: Bottom Line Books Internet

11, Report #1392012

Aug 11 2017
Rafael Albarran Attorney Chicago at Law Office of Robert B Buchanan- DISHONEST, LIAR, TERRIBLE! DISHONEST, LIAR, TERRIBLE, UNTRUSTWORTHY Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Legal Services: Rafael Albarran Attorney Chicago at Law Office of Robert B Buchanan Chicago, Illinois

12, Report #1392001

Aug 11 2017
Vincent J Malavolta Vincent J MalavoltaAnitques and OutlawzWest Coast Performance Long Island Performance BEWARE VINCENT J MALAVOLTA and his DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES Oakland Park FL Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Mechanics: Vincent J Malavolta Oakland Park , FL

13, Report #1391951

Aug 11 2017
AirServ Corp.. Calista...works in D terminal day shift manager who called me a run away Nigerian and refused to pay me after I reported them...for me being attacked and sent out on deck without clearance 3 times... Victoria in payroll..Saundra HR Management.. The female trainer who didn't train well and yelled at me with serious issues ..Nick Cater .supervisor whom sexually harrased us on first day.. American Airlines staff that mocked us in B terminal for geting paid to not do anything they said in other harsh words.. MaryAnn Dispater whom discriminated ..over worked me and refused to give me a. Break along with Sarah.. Dispatcher and management.. Ralph..supervisor whom played both sides... Discrimination..refused to pay..sexual harrasment..retaliation Irving Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Civil Rights Violators: AirServ Corp Irving , Texas

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
Did Lillian Thompson answer Annette Burns question of 02/26/2014 at 9:30 am “Is it your understanding that Dr. THREE verbally recommended YOUNGEST_SON be operated on”? Author: Chandler, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: David D. White Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 10 2017
SCOTT AND ASSCOCIATES MICHAEL J. SCOTT P.C. JOLTA ACCOUNT, LVNV FUNDING LLC Scott & Associates P.C. put a lien on me for a credit card I never had. CARROLLTON TX Texas Author: spring, Texas Collection Agency's: SCOTT AND ASSCOCIATES CARROLLTON TX , Texas

Aug 10 2017
aflac aflac the company that makes you jump tru hoops Nationwide Aflac Phyllis Here To Help Author: Berwick, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: aflac Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Mac Mortgage Approval Corp. House Of Fraud! Run for your lives ! Mac Mortgage Approval Corp Owner/Director Robert J Hensel , David Graham Christie , Christopher Bruno Kolic These This Is Run And Directed By The Fraudster Robert Hensel (Run For Your Lives!) Vancouver British Columbia Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Mortgage Brokers: Mac Mortgage Approval Corp. Vancouver, British Columbia

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 08 2017
Jody's Secret Bra Ordered and paid for product, but never received it. Jody's Secret B Author: Payette, Idaho Bad Check Writers: Jody's Secret Bra Idaho

Aug 08 2017
Norman J. Brodeur Norman Brodeur Painter Scam Spanish painter, Minnesota New York Internet Author: Alabama Ex-Boyfriends: Norman J. Brodeur Internet

Aug 07 2017
B & B Pawn Shop Deceptive Un-Trustworthy Shady Business Policies & Practices! Fredericksburg Virginia
Author: Richmond, Virginia Pawn Broker: B & B Pawn Shop Fredericksburg, Virginia

Aug 07 2017
Kokoon Homes, Dave Rades, CAJ Productions, LLC, David J Rades Home Never Built! Deposit NOT REFUNDED! Never Deposit CASH to Dave Rades Company! acworth GA, Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Manufactured Home Dealers: Kokoon Homes Toccoa,

Aug 06 2017
Sporty's To Go or GomersGomers or Goobers TOTAL Fraud commited by Sportys To Go Tire/Auto Center At Flying J Truck Stop in Beaver UT Beaver Utah Correct Amount Charged Author: Indiana Travel Services: Sporty's To Go Beaver, Utah

Aug 05 2017
imediaethics Stinkyjournalism imediaethics biased investigative journalism in Examiner.com Internet
Is this Rip Off Report about iMediaEthics a Hoax? Author: Internet News Media: imediaethics Internet