Your Search | j & b screens

Feb 02 2016
Dun-rite chimneys fixed the wrong leaking pipe and still charged me another charge when he came b ack. Also tried to drum up business by saying things in my house were not legal. Removed a valve without my perrmission and charged me Complete rip off. Chelmsford Massachusetts Author: Wilmington, Massachusetts Plumbing: Dun-rite chimneys Chelmsford, Massachusetts

Feb 01 2016
Talkee.com, Charlie, Chopper, Yellow Marie Jones, Sdot Harassment, ordering pizzas, false statements to police, telephone harassment, Talkee.com ,Park Rapids Minnesota, Internet Author: Stone Mountain , Georgia Party Planners: Talkee.com, Charlie, Marie J

Jan 30 2016
Gamblers Bookcase Gamblers bookcaseSharpshooter RouletteStreet Smart RouletteMartin J SilverthorneSilverthorne Productions Does not Issue Refund DO Not Buy Their Products Albuquerque New Mexico
Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: Gamblers Bookcase Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jan 30 2016
factoryoutletstore.com Conterfeit Oral-B products Internet Author: Glenwood Springs, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: factoryoutletstore.com Internet

Jan 29 2016
Ultimate Business Services Nick B*** Ultimate Water, Ultimate Water and Coffee RIP OFF Scam Scam-Artists Deception Cheating Stealing Lying Conniving Hoax Sham Extortion Fraud Fraudulent Crooked Double-Crossed Shady SHADY-MCGRADY Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Employment Services: Ultimate Business Services Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 29 2016
Clubwhitesmile sent a message thru Yahtzee came for a chance to win Iphone 6 said my credit card would only be charged $1.99 to wn opportunity to enter draw. Apparently in the fine print, it says for some period of time my credit card will b charged $119 per month. I caught this on month 2 and now they are telling me my card will be charged for longer Internet Author: Brampton, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Clubwhitesmile Internet

Jan 29 2016
B & D Security BUYER BEWARE! BAIT AND SWITCH! WORST COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH! Santa Fe Springs CALIFORNIA Author: SYLMAR, California Security Services: B & D Security Santa Fe Springs ,

Jan 25 2016
Big Management Holding, Inc. d/b/a Lindsey's Attic A Contention And Assertion Alleging Purposeful And Premeditated Actions That Contain And Exhibit Fraudulent, Unscrupulous, Misleading And Deceitful Business Practices That Are Being Perpetrated By A Consignment Shop On A Continued Basis Spanning Many Years Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Sales People: Big Management Holding, Inc. Fort Myers, Florida

Jan 25 2016
American cash awards The representative name was Wayne Palmer! Lying b******s! Users! SCAM!!! True story Nationwide Author: Junction city, Kansas Cash Services: American cash awards Nationwide

10, Report #1282045

Jan 24 2016
AMERICAN STANDARD ONMONTECITO the commie b******* have ripped me off and have stolen me booty and taken me wooden leg . argggghhh like the pirates we be..arhhhh Montecito, Ca Ca Author: walnut, California Housing Rentals:

Jan 23 2016
LUXURY AUTO WHOLESALE DEMETRIOS PROKOS Keller J Blackburn Athens Ohio County Prosecutor and Demetrious Prokos Athens Ohio
Author: CANTON , Ohio Auto Dealers: LUXURY AUTO WHOLESALE Athens , Ohio

Jan 23 2016
GARFIELD BEACH CVS, L.L.C.(a California limited liability company) Manager Vena Hayden CEO Larry J. Merlo CVS Pharmacy Store #9562 In My Opinion C Is For Concerned V Is for Victimized S Is for Sickened Irvine California Author: AZUSA, California Drug Stores: GARFIELD BEACH CVS, L.L.C.(a California limited liability company) Manager Vena Hayden CEO Larry J. Merlo Irvine, California

Jan 21 2016
mike caldwell Paragon Lead Solutions [email protected] Get your stankin as** coochie out of here. > > Leave me alone b*tch. Internet mike caldwell Paragon Lead Solutions Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota On-Line Business: mike caldwell Paragon Lead Solutions Internet

Jan 20 2016
Oklahoma County Judge Welch Judge Allen J. Welsh Gave my baby to Tania Seal while I was at my grandmothers funeral Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City , Oklahoma Ex-Boyfriends: Oklahoma County Judge Welch Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jan 20 2016
Battaglia and Sons AKA B & H contractor AKA Joseph Battaglia Took my money never did the job or returned my money or supplies paid for after 4 yrs Howard Beach,New york New York Author: Jackson Heights, New York Home Improvements: Battaglia and Sons and B & H contractor Howard Beach, New York

Jan 20 2016
B-DRY SYSTEMS OF MICHIGAN INC HOMEOWNERS BEWARE B-DRY OF MICHIGAN DID NOT PULL PERMIT TO INSPECT THEIR INSIDE B-DRY SYSTEM CLARKSDALE Michigan Author: Saginaw, Michigan Builders & Contractors: B-DRY SYSTEMS OF MICHIGAN INC CLARKSDALE, Michigan

Jan 19 2016
B. Billie Greif BEWARE! WARNING! Belinda Billie Greif lied about industry contacts, misrepresented herself, misapproprated funds PATHOLOGICAL LIAR! Called in by FBI Portland Oregon Author: portland, Oregon Producers: B. Billie Greif Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Triton Regional School District, Essex Regional Retirement System, Big Dig National Scandal and Misuse of Public Funds, Charles Kostro, Ira Singer, Alan Benson, Christopher Farmer, Sandra J. Halloran, Brian Forget, MIIA, MMA On November 17, 2009 Susan Elizabeth Fallon of Boxford, Massachusetts was attending a federal grant conference in Irving, Texas. At this United States Department of Education national conference, Susan Elizabeth Fallon of Boxford free fell forward down a full flight of stairs located in the Main Lobby of the facility where the federal grant conference was located. This injury was witnessed by many people as the Main Lobby was crowded with many people who were attending the exact same federal grant conference as Susan Elizabeth Fallon.  Boxford Massachusetts Town of Boxford Author: Boxford , Massachusetts Work Place Bullies: Town of Boxford, Massachusetts Boxford , Massachusetts

Jan 19 2016
A J Singh & Son Auto Sales Aka Ez Insurance Agency & American Security Insurance Inc. A multi-service Real Estate, Auto Sales, and Insurance Company Scam and Rip-off Consumers Hollywood, Miramar Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Realtors: A J Singh & Son Auto Sales Hollywood, Florida

Jan 18 2016
JS Barkats, PLLC Sunny Barkats Sunny J Barkats, Sunny Barkats Sunny Barkats conned, manipulated, scammed, and stole money from his clients. NEW YORK NEW YORK
Author: California Investment Brokers: JS Barkats, PLLC Sunny Barkats NEW YORK,

Jan 16 2016
NGOA AKA Dillon , AKA B. Heidemann 6700 flashlight/battery/charger St. Charles Missouri Author: patriot, Ohio Guns & Ranges: NGOA St. Charles, Missouri

Jan 14 2016
Quality mobile screens Broke into my house and stole unlawfully winnetka california Author: north hollywood, California Home Improvements: Quality mobile screens

Jan 12 2016
B & D Services - Gary Hayes SCAM ARTIST -- PREYS ON SINGLE MOMS Burleson Texas
Tried to email you Author: Burleson, Texas Home Improvements: B & D Services - Gary Hayes Burleson, Texas

Jan 11 2016
Zachary J Markham Zack Markham Pompous arrogant condescending damaging ripoff Flagstaff Arizona Author: Arizona Lawyers: Zachary J Markham Flagstaff, Arizona

Jan 11 2016
Psychic Khloe She had told me the man of my dreams was my soulmate and that the reason he wasn't talking to me was b/c I had all this negative energy around me. So she said it was a one time fee of 95 dollars. Then with in a day or two told me I needed to give her 300.00 b/c he was under the spell of another girl and if we didn't do the new set of candles is lose him. Then it was more and more money b/c I still had 2% then 1% and that it was the strongest amount. Then she asked for 900 dollars to get rid of it for good. All along the way she promised me id get my money back and now she's not picking up, has most likely blocked my number and after seeing this report I don't think I'm getting my money back. I'd like to press charges. Houston Texas Texas Author: Severna Park , Maryland Adultery: Psychic Khloe Internet